Hiyoko Utility Spells + Tamago Fertility Clinic - New Version

Hello!
I have an Obse error at start.
And it make in consol log fail to evaluate womb.
So i have disable.
New game dont help.
I dont know what's wrong, i'm not sure but i had first obse error after 1.01.
fertility 1.02 give obse error, and all other version, include 1.04 ^^'
And i never saw fertility speel, or staff ^^'...
If you want to know my load order for help you, i'll give, or my obse plugins.
Or every think, ask, and i'll post.
bye!

Edit: wihout fertility there's no error and fail to evaluate ect...
It's the same error than other member: Obse script error.

But i have to make a new character after this message or even i disable the mod tamago will continue to "fail to evaluate womb"

Unskilled - I'm sorry to hear of your problems.

There was one tamagoclub function present in tamagofertilityclinic v 1.01, and it shouldn't have been there. It got in there by accident, and I was unable to figure out how to remove it, a problem drattus helped me solve. I believe this function is responsible for all the console spam and errors.

A second function was added in 1.03, this time deliberately, to add contraceptives by default to all but the player.

The first function, but not the second, was removed from v 1.04. Although I said it should be a drop-in replacement, did you try doing a clean save before installing 1.04?

If not, I'd be interested in knowing what happens if you do. I no longer saw any errors once I removed the first (erroneous) function - just checked my obse.log again, and it's clear, despite the second function still being present in my current version of the mod (which is twice the size of 1.04).

If the clean save of TFC 1.04 is still no good, you could try doing a clean save without tamago club or TFC, then reinstall them and see what happens.

When you were getting the 'failed to evaluate womb' message, I assume you were getting no information when you shift-clicked on the womb? I saw that for a while too, but that stopped as soon as I used TES4Edit to take that first function away, didn't need a clean save.

I'm perplexed as to why you're not seeing the staff, which always shows up in my games, and is quite hard to miss, being at the top of the vendor item list. How about the book of contraceptive spells?

Edit : tried starting a new game with TFC 1.04 loaded. As expected, I saw one line about a missing parameter (the TFC version number), but nothing in the OBSE or ConScribe logs about tamagoclub. I am seeing some errors in PerfectionCat's LoversHudInformation, but these only started when raping Captain Renault's corpse, and finished when I was done. I suspect this is a bit early in the game for some things. I got the expected womb information when shift-clicking on it. I'll continue this game to the sewer exit and see if anything else shows up.

mini_409657Oblivion2013053011170284.jpg

mini_317451Oblivion2013053011173550.jpg

Ok here's the problem.
It's not only male or female with kokumaromilk.
It's both, sometimes there's sperm, sometimes there's not. It's unstable because there's unknowombstate.
And it appear when i load fertility, and, obse error too.
Here's my load order:

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.33]
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  TamagoClub.esm
05  HiyokoClub.esm
06  LoversCreature.esm
07  x117race.esm
08  Chanpon.esm
09  Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
0A  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0B  Enhanced Hotkeys.esp  [Version 2.3.1]
0C  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0D  DLCOrrery.esp
0E  DLCVileLair.esp
0F  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
10  DLCSpellTomes.esp
11  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
12  AW_Wings.esp  [Version 1]
13  DLCThievesDen.esp
14  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.33]
15  OOO-Water_Weeds.esp  [Version 1.33]
16  Enchanting and Spell Making Altars.esp
17  Hentai Mania.esp
18  OOO_Hentai Mania.esp  [Version 0.8.2]
19  ScarletMonastery.esp
1A  ShadowfangKeep.esp
1B  Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
1C  DLCFrostcrag.esp
1D  Knights.esp
1E  Harvest [Flora].esp  [Version 3.0.0]
1F  Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
20  Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
21  Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
22  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
23  TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
24  LoversTamagoClub.esp
25  HiyokoGenerator.esp
26  HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
27  TamagoSetBody.esp
28  HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
29  LoversProstitute.esp  [Version 0.25a]
2A  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
2B  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 2.2]
2C  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
2D  LoversRaperS.esp
2E  LoversJoburg.esp
2F  666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp
30  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
31  LoversBitch.esp
32  LoversCreature.esp
33  Lovers with PK Extender.esp  [Version 2.4.3]
34  LoversPayBandit.esp
35  LoversTrueCrime.esp
36  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
37  PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.65.esp
38  LoversImmoralGuards.esp
39  LoversImmoralSisters.esp
3A  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
3B  LoversMagic.esp
3C  LoversUnicorn.esp
3D  LoversLight.esp
3E  Stronger Soul Gems - no cap x2.esp
3F  SetBody.esp
40  AutoSetBody.esp
41  EnchantmentRestore.esp
42  Oblivion XP.esp  [Version 4.1.5]
43  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
44  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
45  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
46  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
47  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
48  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
49  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
4A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
4B  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
4C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
4D  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
4E  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
4F  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
50  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
51  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
52  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
53  x117race.esp
54  x117Race ENG Race.esp
55  Lop-ears Elf.esp
56  Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
57  SuccubusRace.esp
58  X.Races.Comp.esp
59  LoversStripper.esp
5A  PHHornTest.esp  [Version 2.1]
5B  TamagoDischarge.esp
5C  LoversChorus.esp
5D  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
5E  Lair of the Hydra-4490.esp  [Version 2.5]
5F  zzEstrus.esp
60  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
61  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Unskilled, the message from Tamago Player Hud is a well-known problem with that mod. The womb state is being set to 40, which has no equivalent display in the Player Hud mod. It usually corrects itself when the next menstrual cycle starts.

There's allegedly an update which fixes this, but I've never been able to find it.

You can get it in games that have never had Tamago Fertility Clinic loaded. By 'unknown womb state' I thought you were referring to the fact that in Tamago Fertility Clinic up to 1.04 control-clicking on a womb to get information doesn't work.

I don't think that script error the dialog is telling you about is caused by Tamago Fertility Clinic either. I know I would say that, but I've only seen the console spam about tamagoclub caused by Tamago Fertility Clinic, never an error dialog.

I've added a lengthy post to the Tamago Club 1.15c thread to try to explain the way contraceptives work in Lovers with PK, as I think you're having some conceptual difficulties.

I'm going to copy that post into this thread too.

This is a duplicate of a post I made in the Tamago Club 1.15c thread. It attempts to clarify some questions raised by Unskilled, which are quoted individually in the body of the post.

This is a bit of an essay, apologies, but I'm going to try to clear up some confusion.

Unskilled : I am using the Lovers with PK female contraceptive system, which works by blocking sperm transfer to a target with the contraceptive token in inventory. It does not take the presence of an ovum into account. Other Lovers mods - LoversProstitute for example - use this system too. I don't intend to make up my own.

Currently, Tamago Fertility Clinic allows for a global contraceptive effect (as you requested a little while ago), which prevents all NPCs in the game who possess a womb (but not the player) from accepting sperm transfers. This effect is permanent, but can be dispelled from individual NPCs by a spell provided in Tamago Fertility Clinic. This global is controlled by a setting in the INI file (that's all the ini file does).

A second spell in Tamago Fertility Clinic casts the contraceptive effect spell on individual NPCs. Both spells give an error message if cast on a male.

The contraceptive pill provided by other mods provides a limited-duration contraceptive _to the player_ . I use this in my games, because the Tamago Fertility Clinic contraceptive deliberately only affects NPCs.

Now, in light of this, considering your questions above :-

'Can we choos, in your mod, to set the contraception only for female npc, to avoid many pregnant' - this is already the case. Just turn the global contraceptive on. Males are not affected.

'But if they fuck another female, they give sperm like a male does' - this is the case if kokumarumilk is non-zero, but _no sperm transfer takes place if the recipient has the contraceptive token_. This is how the contraceptive works, see above. I think you have been expecting female --> female sperm transfer to a target _with the contraceptive token_ to happen with kokumaromike on. It won't. Males will not be able to donate sperm to them either.

'You see? Contraceptive just for female ovum.' I do see, but I think you don't understand the system, which is why I've gone into some detail above.

'And for the player, he have to think to use pill' The pill does not work on player males who must use the condom if they wish to avoid donating sperm. Female players can/should use the pills, as the Tamago Fertility Clinic contraceptives _do not affect the player_ .

'You can "choose" girl for make her "fertile" and not unfertile as she would be.' - this is currently the case. Turn the global contraceptive on and no females other than the player can accept sperm, ever. If you want to make a female accept sperm, cast the Tamago Fertility Clinic 'dispel contraceptive' spell on them. Note that if you turn the global contraceptive off in the .ini, then load a saved game, any NPCs who have already been in the same cell as the player will still have the global contraceptive, but previously unseen (new) ones will not.

'And that will be perfect, like that you choose who's pregnant, and there's no massive childs every where. ^^' - it currently does just what you're asking; but I'm not sure you understand what you're asking for ;)

I've been testing v 1.04 of tamago Fertility Clinic for some time, starting with a new game, and the tamagoclub spam is simply not present, and the womb status is always available - i.e. the bug is fixed. There is a problem with v 1.04 though. Calindil does not want to sell certain classes of items, such as potions. Rather than struggle with him any more, Norbert Lelles in Anvil now sells everything that Calindil will not, so the conception potion (and everything else) is available from him. This is in v 1.05, which I'll upload after a bit more testing.

Varenne requested a way of having a class-specific version of the global contraceptive effect, so that, for example, all females NPCs would be fertile except guards. A guard-specific setting is now in 1.05, but I'm tinkering with a way of making it possible to specify any class/race as having the contraceptive. Not sure if I'll include that in the release or not.

Thanks for your response.

Ok so all i ask is already existing in the mod.

But why i get the error script obse? If i cancel fertility theres not message. If i add it there's.

And the most important i forget to tell you:

i dont have any spells...

So no settings possible.

Or maybe i need to purchase the spells in the shop like staff?

I dont know i never speack to the seller maybe in my bugy game theres no staff too.

I'll check later if you want.

And two more things:

first stop say apologies! You r doing a great job and its totaly free. You and other modder you need us for found bug or incompatibility... And it look like this bug is only for me but we dont know where it come from.

Second im french your big response was hard to read a lot of words i dont understand but in global i understand.

And you can be sure lol in my head i know what i would like to see its just hard to explain!

Ty friends!

Something I just discovered today while initially testing another Lovers MOD, Lovers Prostitute that I'll make mention here, as the non-readers amongst us are no doubt going to think it's this MOD, or an issue with Tamago/Hiyoko.

Lovers Prostitutes CANNOT get pregnant!!! The MOD has a built-in contraceptive.

(You can only change it via CS)

Something I just discovered today while initially testing another Lovers MOD, Lovers Prostitute that I'll make mention here, as the non-readers amongst us are no doubt going to think it's this MOD, or an issue with Tamago/Hiyoko.

Lovers Prostitutes CANNOT get pregnant!!! The MOD has a built-in contraceptive.

(You can only change it via CS)

Im using it.

well, using is a big word for this..

Nevermind, you think maybe this mod and fertility mod are incompatible/conflict?

I'll try to load wihout it for test ^^

ty anyway

Varenne, this is not completely true. The 'dispel contraceptive' spell in Tamago Fertility Clinic' dispels the Lovers Prostitute whore's contraceptive, as it's the standard Lovers with PK one. They then become pregnant like any other female.

Unsklilled, the contraceptive spells are not given free in Tamago Fertility Clinic like the Hyoko Utility Spells ones are. There's a book for sale in the Mystic Emporium called 'Contraceptive Spells - A Primer' that gives the two spells.

If you're not seeing the book ,that's strange, as Calindil doesn't seem to object to selling books; it's potions he refuses to sell.

All the stuff, including 2 new fertility-aiding potions, will be available from Norbert Lelles in Anvil in v 1.05.

As regards the OBSE error, I'd be interested in seeing your OBSE log - a screen shot of a dialog box is not all that useful. I used to see such an error dialog originating in another lovers mod. I forget which one it was, as I fixed the error in my copy of the mod.

Lovers Immoral Sisters likes to spam the console with missing parameter messages too; that was also easy to fix.

Unskilled :

Firstly, installing Oblivion in c:\program files is not a good plan if you value your sanity.

Secondly : I have never seen lovers with pk so upset as in the first of your 3 obse logs. 34 pages of errors in lovers with pk? I think something or somethings need to be reinstalled.

You seem to have a serious pluggy problem there too.

Thirdly, some good news. The script error in Tamnago Fertility Clinic shown in your third obse.log is just the missing version number.

The tamagoclub errors in there are indeed because of tamagofertilityclinic - this is the error with the duplicated function which is fixed in 1.04, so I don't think this is 1.04 that's running; however. because the version number is missing, there's no way to be sure. Are you sure you installed v 1.04 and did you do a clean save? Annoyingly, the error is reported as being in script 0207cc, which is not part of tamagoclub, but it's not part of any of the tamagofertilityclinic versions either.

I have over 12 hours playtime in my 1.04 test game, and no sign of the tamagoclub error.

Oh, and more bad news for you - the spells require level 25 mysticism, which is usually not in the reach of brand new characters either, mysticism not being a very useful discipline. None of this stuff is really intended for new characters - for example, the quest requires you to find a Varla Stone.

Varenne, this is not completely true. The 'dispel contraceptive' spell in Tamago Fertility Clinic' dispels the Lovers Prostitute whore's contraceptive, as it's the standard Lovers with PK one. They then become pregnant like any other female.

Unsklilled, the contraceptive spells are not given free in Tamago Fertility Clinic like the Hyoko Utility Spells ones are. There's a book for sale in the Mystic Emporium called 'Contraceptive Spells - A Primer' that gives the two spells.

If you're not seeing the book ,that's strange, as Calindil doesn't seem to object to selling books; it's potions he refuses to sell.

All the stuff, including 2 new fertility-aiding potions, will be available from Norbert Lelles in Anvil in v 1.05.

As regards the OBSE error, I'd be interested in seeing your OBSE log - a screen shot of a dialog box is not all that useful. I used to see such an error dialog originating in another lovers mod. I forget which one it was, as I fixed the error in my copy of the mod.

Lovers Immoral Sisters likes to spam the console with missing parameter messages too; that was also easy to fix.

Ah ok, just figured I throw it out there since I don't see many using or testing L'Prostitutes yet.

I can't play test this right now due to my game already being too complex for mid game changes. Right now I have XEO5, MBP, Colourwheels, Lovers and SexDarkness all living together in Morroblivion and getting along fine, don't want to test my luck with more changes now. But after a quick look at the new version I suspect I know why some are still having errors.

You might have to either note what version of Tamago you're using and require them to use the same one, or maybe insert the add contraception part in another way which would make this more versatile between versions. But I'm pretty sure it comes down to the fix I mentioned earlier in the thread for a4tcfGetInitialTamagoData.

I'm not sure what version of Tamago you're using, but the text for the script including your changes reads as follows.

array_var data
ref me

Begin Function { me }
    let data := ar_Map "step"::0 "delay"::a5lib.GameMins "flag"::0 "Me"::me "Base"::me.GetBaseObject "AwareState"::0 "LastAwareState"::0 "RegistrationDate"::a5lib.GameMins "Ext"::ar_Construct StringMap "Version"::Call a4tccGetVersion
    let data->Sperms := ar_Construct Array
    let data->Wombs := ar_Construct Array
    let data->Ovums := ar_Construct Array
    let data->FertilizedOvums := ar_Construct Array
    let data->Conceptions := ar_Construct Array
    SetFunctionValue data

if (jTamagoFertilityClinicQuest.globalContraception == 1 && me != playerRef)
        me.AddItem xLoversPkrContraception 1
    endif
End

The same script in the most recent version that I'm aware of, the one linked at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/ is fairly different and reads as follows.

array_var data
ref me

Begin Function { me }
    let data := ar_Map "step"::0 "LastMins"::a5lib.GameMins - a4tc.RunInterval "Me"::me "AwareState"::0 "LastAwareState"::0 "RegistrationDate"::a5lib.GameMins "Ext"::ar_Construct StringMap "Version"::Call a4tccGetVersion
    let data->Place := me.Call a5cGetParentPlace
    let data->Count := me.Call a4tcfGetInitialCountData
    let data->Sperms := ar_Construct Array
    let data->Wombs := ar_Construct Array
    let data->Ovums := ar_Construct Array
    let data->FertilizedOvums := ar_Construct Array
    let data->Conceptions := ar_Construct Array
    SetFunctionValue data

End

The rest of Tamago is expecting this script to follow the same forms and use the same commands and between the versions they don't seem to, so the conflict where it exists causes the errors for those users. If they have the same version as you, likely they'll have no errors. I fixed it myself when I tested it before by just transplanting the last lines from your script into the one for my version but unless we can expect everyone to be comfortable with CS or CSE (Construction Set Extender) that doesn't seem a real fix. You're obviously better at scripting than I am so might have other ideas but one method that might work is a "GetFirstRef" type of function that's run when needed, that way it could be separated from the original Tamago scripts without loss of the function itself. Or you could just note the version you use and tell them 'at your own risk' if they insist on use of another.

While I'm here a 'wishlist' type of suggestion... when I uninstalled from the test before it left strings in the OBSE file which without this mod it didn't know how to handle, OBSE assigned them to Tamago on next load, caused tamago errors, so I had to reload from a save before I installed to test. Maybe an uninstall or clean up strings and variables command would be good, could offer people the chance to try it and continue from where they remove it if they don't want to run it. But that doesn't seem too important really, secondary to the rest of it. Anyone testing new mods should have a save to go back to I'd think, getting it working clean seems more important ATM.

Drattus : good points. My version of Tamago Club says it's v 1.12, and yup, anyone using anything different, such as the one in your second spoiler, is going to have a problem.

I'm going to see if I can't find a better place to put the extra code, but don't see any obvious possibilities right now. I could just check all NPCs in a cell whenever it is entered, but as Tamago Club is doing that already, that doesn't fill me with enthusiasm ...

My experiences with removing the mod have varied. Sometimes it goes gracefully, sometimes the save is then unloadable, as you report. Will try and add a cleanup, if I can work out how to do it. This is a good time for things like that, as the next version is nearly ready.

Varenne, if you're reading this, the next release allows you to specify up to 20 classes or races in an ini file that you want to have contraception by default, as an alternative to the 'everyone but the player'  global setting.

Edit : Hang on a minute. I only went this route with adding to the tamagoclub function because that suggested itself as a quick and dirty approach - very quick and much more dirty than I realised - when Unskilled asked about a 'global' contraceptive higher in the thread (the original release didn't intentionally modify any tamagoclub functions).

In fact, there's no need to check every NPC in a new cell. What needs to be done is to notice NPCs having sex, and instantly apply the contraceptive to them if (1) it's appropriate, and (2) hasn't been done already. The mod already registers a callback with lovers with pk for sex starting, so ...

This should work, as all the contraceptive does is block sperm transfer, which doesn't happen until the act finishes, so there should be time. Time to find out.

Kewl, yeah just getting to reading this. Seems LL was having DB server issues most of the day, or at least that's what message I was getting.

Off topic

Anyone else notice really slow downloads from tesnexus lately? If it's more than a few meg I click th elink and go make coffee, wash laundry, mow the yard and play tiddlewinks for a bit. By then I have my file...

OK, that seems to work, so the next release 1.05 will not modify any of the Tamago Club scripts. Should save some headaches, and especially disk space devoted to the error log.

There's an additional ini file, which is activated by a switch in the regular one. This contains up to 20 entries that look like this (code shamelessly 'borrowed' from HiyokoClub)

set jTFCInitContraceptionListQuest.iniS to sv_Construct "Class:Guard"
setstage   jTFCInitContraceptionListQuest 10

set jTFCInitContraceptionListQuest.iniS to sv_Construct "Race:Tabaxi mini"
setstage   jTFCInitContraceptionListQuest 10

These 2 entries stop all guards and 117 Tabaxis from becoming pregnant, unless you choose to dispel the contraceptive on them individually with the spell provided in the mod (I've used the Tabaxi example, because in my game the maid in Futa Priory keeps being raped and knocked up by the little novice girls; they don't like her for some reason).

As before, the contraceptive functions by disallowing semen transfers.

It has 3 new potions,

The first boosts the player characters womb energy levels (you produce better ova, fixes a long-standing bug where the player character is less fertile that new NPCs).

Second restores the energy level of ova/fertilised ova to maximum, so they last longer, giving ova more time to be fertilised and fertilised ova longer to implant - this can be given to a friendly NPC via a dialog option.

The third boosts a foetus's energy level to maximum, so they can be saved if for example, they were damaged by TamagoBreak. This can also be given to friendly NPCs.

The conception potion can now be given to friendly NPCs too. The conception-forcing staff is still handy, because using that, it doesn't matter if they like you or not..

A bit more testing to do yet.

I'm still not sure about cleanup operations - preparation for the mod being unloaded - because I don't currently see what I can do that won't break things if the user chooses to keep playing.

Not sure why I didn't think of suggesting the callback, seems the perfect place for it. Keep an eye on one thing just in case though. For personal use long ago I made a "condom" which lasts forever (it is a world of magic remember) and I've had good luck with it for the most part. But one bug which has popped up from time to time is that if I put it on or take it off while in the sex act sometimes I lose the text messages which are supposed to be at the top left of the screen. Sometimes I don't. Not sure what causes it so it might not be an issue but just in case keep an eye on it.

The rest of the changes sound useful, the energy boosts and such, I might break down and add this in after all ;)

On the cleanup command that's well past the limits of my scripting so I can't help there but a model of sorts might be the a3tsb.reset command on the old TagamoSetBody version, not the new one from Setbody Reloaded which I hadn't noticed the command in but the old version before that. In the script a3tsbOnWombStateChange it notes in part on first body change "Before Uninstalling this mod run Command in console%rset a3tsb.Reset to 1". Came in damned useful when I upgraded from the old version to the new one mid game. If the form and function of that example isn't a help I'm out of ideas, as I mentioned earlier I can find bugs ok but fixing them with advanced scripting is another matter. If I can't do it with a kludge or simple fix I tend to be out of luck ;) In all though don't worry about this part if it's a hassle, it would be convenient at times but it's not that important.

Thank you for the input, drattus, you've helped me make this mod much better, IMO. I've decided the cleanup stuff will have to wait until later. Now I have to merge these changes into the much larger version of the mod I was working on until these problems came to light (assuming I can get it back from the NPC who has derailed it).

The trouble with writing scripts for these different potions is that it then becomes trivially easy to dispel any risk of unintended pregnancy, and I go to some lengths in my games to keep this a danger, so I can put my heroines in awkward situations and try not to get them knocked up. I've deliberately not added some others, so as not to give myself an easy option in a crisis.

No claims of being perfect, of course - I do have one which forces childbirth as soon as 3rd trimester is reached - a 'caesarean option' if you will - but this is currently in the utterly reprehensible mod tentatively names 'Tamago Pussy Doctor', which I'm unlikely to ever release ;)