Breast Expansion

Jerbsinator

Hey. Who can remake this enlargement rings to give 300%, 500%, 1000% breasts size incrase? :) Besause i can't do it :(

are you mad if your girl is sooo big tits, then she fits through any door. It could also happen that it always falls Forward. :D

german \ deutsch !

bist du wahnsinnig , wenn dein girl sooo große tits hat , dann paßt sie durch keine tür . es könnte auch passieren das sie immer nach vorne fällt . :D

:D

There are several mods which can provide breast enlargement. Actually, every pregnancy mod as far as i know: Soul Gem Oven, Beeing female, Estrus Chaurus, Egg factory. Didn't try Hentai pregnancy, but probably it can as well. Each of them has the option to customize your changes (including belly which means: you don't need a big belly if you don't like it). 

You can have paralell pregnancy from SGO + Egg factory + ES+ or BF.

Milk mod economy and Cursed Loot can give you additional changes without pregnancy. As far as i know, only Cursed Loot and Estrus Chaurus provide but size changes, but again additional and customizable. It's not hard to make your characters features big enough that you won't fit through any door.

Actually, the hard thing is to make your character not oversized if you use more than 1-2 of those, especially because it seems i don't get nioverride to use largest/additive instead of multiply.

Hey. Who can remake this enlargement rings to give 300%, 500%, 1000% breasts size incrase? :) Besause i can't do it :(

are you mad if your girl is sooo big tits, then she fits through any door. It could also happen that it always falls Forward. :D

german \ deutsch !

bist du wahnsinnig , wenn dein girl sooo große tits hat , dann paßt sie durch keine tür . es könnte auch passieren das sie immer nach vorne fällt . :D

There are several mods which can provide breast enlargement. Actually, every pregnancy mod as far as i know: Soul Gem Oven, Beeing female, Estrus Chaurus, Egg factory. Didn't try Hentai pregnancy, but probably it can as well. Each of them has the option to customize your changes (including belly which means: you don't need a big belly if you don't like it). 

Milk mod economy and Cursed Loot can give you additional changes without pregnancy. As far as i know, only Cursed Loot and Estrus Chaurus provide but size changes, but again additional and customizable. It's not hard to make your characters features big enough that you won't fit through any door.

Actually, the hard thing is to make your character not oversized if you use more than 1-2 of those, especially because it seems i don't get nioverride to use largest/additive instead of multiply.

now yes! but that there gave not 21 Oct 2013  :lol:  :lol:  ;)

german \ deutsch !

now yes! but that there gave not 21 Oct 2013  :lol:  :lol:  ;)

Ups, sorry ;)

Hab nur gesehen dass hier ein neuer Post ist, nicht dass alles andere uralt ist ;)

I've always wanted to see my character be stuck on the floor due to the sheer size of her breasts. One can only dream.

;)

th_161825919_TESV2012_11_2723_27_50_39_1

Stupidly Large Breasts BodySlide Preset by Pokemon3DS

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61134/?

a_9f8f72ada4acb.gif

swaying standing idle animation with tbbp?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10569-swaying-standing-idle-animation-with-tbbp/

I prefer characters where i'm still able to see enemies in first person :D

Falls ich diesen thread mal missbrauchen darf, da ist was das ich dich die ganze Zeit fragen wollte: Ist dein Profilbild aus nem FIlm und wenn ja, wie heißt der?

No, I actually mean a custom animation where she would struggle to stand up, trip and fall on her breasts and not be able to get up. There then would be some way of making yourself smaller so you would be able to move again.

I've always wanted to see my character be stuck on the floor due to the sheer size of her breasts. One can only dream.

;)

a_9f8f72ada4acb.gif

I prefer characters where i'm still able to see enemies in first person :D

Falls ich diesen thread mal missbrauchen darf, da ist was das ich dich die ganze Zeit fragen wollte: Ist dein Profilbild aus nem FIlm und wenn ja, wie heißt der?

No, I actually mean a custom animation where she would struggle to stand up, trip and fall on her breasts and not be able to get up. There then would be some way of making yourself smaller so you would be able to move again. 

yes that would one fun in game. gefuehle_0121.gif she falls and then bounces she again upwards, like a JOJO.

yes that would one fun in game. gefuehle_0121.gif she falls and then bounces she again upwards, like a JOJO.

Not really, breasts do bounce, but not the same as a bouncy ball.

Not really, breasts do bounce, but not the same as a bouncy ball.

Breasts of this size can do anything i guess :D Both would be fun^^

@winny: Danke :)

• 1 month later...

Yeah, it's totally for fun. Anyway, thanks every single modder for their works, because with the time, every single minute in skyrim was bigger and bigger pleasur.
"Bigger" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

At the moment I'm usuing MilkMod Economy, 2 spells for enlagement, rings, and one more thing, but can't remind myslef what was that.

Thanks and danke! 

• 5 months later...

;)

a_9f8f72ada4acb.gif

can somebody tell me how to get these kind of boobs (no clothes) i can only get these with clothes. just for the record i am terrible at body slide and stuff like that so im kinda looking for a mod to just instal and get it

Archived