Breast Expansion

Jerbsinator

Guest kimbale

There ya go, r.niko: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/417-ridiculous-breast-enlargement-rings/

Added 2000% and 5000% too, just because you yelled so loud before i could finish this.

I did this for practice, so tell me if it works. There's some nifty scripting in this, but somehow the creator HAD to have the pulse rings - most of the code handles those... :D

Goddammit you made me work on giant tits when i could have made cumfaces for guys! Too tired now... -.- Go to my expressions thread and contribute: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22151-expressions-for-sexlab/

Hey. Who can remake this enlargement rings to give 300%, 500%, 1000% breasts size incrase? :) Besause i can't do it :(

Here's a quick edit I made for the Breast Enlargement Rings. I just edited the scale for each index value of the mod to be bigger, so instead of 20%, 40%, 80%, 100%, 150% enlargement, the sizes are 100%, 300%, 500%, 1000%, and 3000% (which is excessive). The description for each ring is updated in the .esp to reflect the changes. Note that the speed does not increase, so the growth will be at the same rate as the original--larger sizes will take some time to reach completion. The script also includes links to first-person view (Thanks jbezorg and Groovetama!), so you can see the growth in 1st-person mode if you have The Joy of Perspective mod. (I did go for 5000% instead of 3000%, but the geometry started looking funky, at least for the mesh I used, and first-person clipped a lot.)

br_enl_plus.zip

Keep in mind that results in shape and size of the breasts may vary based on your mesh and how it is weighted to the skeleton.

If by any chance you want to go any bigger, well, you can install the EK_RingLimiter and stack  your rings (but only those of a different type--I do not suggest stacking regular rings with pulse rings).

Hope this helps!

Edit:

There ya go, r.niko: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/417-ridiculous-breast-enlargement-rings/

Added 2000% and 5000% too, just because you yelled so loud before i could finish this.

I did this for practice, so tell me if it works. There's some nifty scripting in this, but somehow the creator HAD to have the pulse rings - most of the code handles those... :D

Goddammit you made me work on giant tits when i could have made cumfaces for guys! Too tired now... -.- Go to my expressions thread and contribute: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22151-expressions-for-sexlab/

Ack, kimbale, you beat me to it!

Guest kimbale

Oh fuck man, tell people if you work on something! I really wanted to make some nice faces today.... -.-

Well, anyone wanting even more ridiculous breasts than what jaques00's version does could use mine. Mine doesn't have the joy of perspective stuff though.

Oh and maybe mine has faster growth, if that's done by those pulsemodifier vars. Or they pulse better. Whatever, haven't even tried it. :P Just now looked it up, mine has ridiculous pulsing too. :D

Does this ring mod enlarge the scale of the breasts or just the weight? I tried the original mod in game and it didn't seem to do a damn thing. Maybe I will see if the ones you guys uploaded does anything.

Edit: Nope, it does absolutely nothing. Odd. I wonder if it has something to do with HDT system? Oh well.

Does this ring mod enlarge the scale of the breasts or just the weight? I tried the original mod in game and it didn't seem to do a damn thing. Maybe I will see if the ones you guys uploaded does anything.

Edit: Nope, it does absolutely nothing. Odd. I wonder if it has something to do with HDT system? Oh well.

According to my knowledge, it doesn't touch the weight variable, only the relative scale of the "NPC * Breast" nodes. HDT Physics does affect the breasts though, but to what degree depends on your setup, I suppose. From what I'm aware, one the jitter fix was enabled on HDT (post-v07-22, I think), the breast scaling was affected in that it the scale will jitter during the growth animation (though I've only seen this between v09-28 to v10-07, I haven't tested it with v10-23 yet so I'm not sure if node scaling was altered for that).

As for it doing nothing, just make sure  you don't have any conflicting mods on and check your mod order--also, if there are any prerequisites, make sure they are installed. Aside from the scaling anomalies from pregnancy/milk mods clashing and the HDT jitters, the rings always work (and sometimes have calculation glitches when swapping rings, especially in regards to the pulse rings). I assume you might have a mod on that always monitors and alters the breast nodes, so that could be why you see no effect.

Guest kimbale

I have the milkmod installed, maybe that is why they dont work. I'll try that tonight.

Do the rings work on a TBBP body? If not then that would be my issue.

Don't know about that, the important thing is that there need to be breast bones and breast scale bones to be modified. I think TBBP should have them too. Maybe the milkmod fixes the size, that could interfere with the rings. As i understood the code, it should work though, as the rings take the initial scaling as a base and modify it.

Ok guys! These rings is awesome, but i have 2 questions...

1. Why the ring one time work, one time doesn't work?

2. When i go to same location my breasts size decrase to initial size. Why?

Sometimes that happens, unfortunately. I think it's partially a glitch to how the script calculates the growth "animation". The problems usually occur when using the pulse rings. You can sometimes fix it by having the character use the reset ring and wear it for a while, but it doesn't fix the problem all the time. I'm not sure about the new location issue, but that may be a result of another mod that is clashing.

Eh, I can't get it to work at all. And the original developer stated that doesn't work with the character edit extenders or such.

Sigh.

If you have mods like ECE, try putting the br_enl.esp under it in the mod list. For me it works with ECE, but I do get random glitches as described above (clashes also occur with other breast node-altering mods). Also keep in mind that it only works on BBP/TBBP-compatible meshes. If you are using it on a vanilla outfit or an outfit/body not built to be BBP/TBBP-compatible, it won't work.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! Thanks for the mod. However, I'd like to know where you placed the rings at in the game. They didn't appear in the inventory, and thus far at Helgen, I haven't found any. So please, where did you hide the rings?

The rings are located at the temple of kynareth in whiterun.  head inside the temple and stand in the center, then head to the room on your right. The rings is in a small lockbox (same which holds jewelry + money for the radiant thiefs guild quests) on the floor between a table and a err.... whatever it was beside it XD  (closet i think).  well it's easy to spot if you just look on the floor near the table :P

Hi! Thanks for the mod. However, I'd like to know where you placed the rings at in the game. They didn't appear in the inventory, and thus far at Helgen, I haven't found any. So please, where did you hide the rings?

The rings are located at the temple of kynareth in whiterun.  head inside the temple and stand in the center, then head to the room on your right. The rings is in a small lockbox (same which holds jewelry + money for the radiant thiefs guild quests) on the floor between a table and a err.... whatever it was beside it XD  (closet i think).  well it's easy to spot if you just look on the floor near the table :P

Hi! Thank you very much for your reply! :-)  Hmm. By coincidence, I think I left off at a Deidra Shrine on a mountain south of Whiterun. So, I suppose I'll not talk to that priestess until after I fetch the goodies. Yahoo! Oh, I do so hope that they work well for me as intended.  EDIT:  Oh, well, I did it again! I confused "Winterhold" for "Whiterun".  But anyway, I found them where you said they were. The problem is that I can't use them. It turns out that a breast mod that I was using already had them set to 200%, and as your size range was smaller than that, nothing happened, even though I tried the "restore to default" option first. I wanted to try them all on for size, to compare them visually, from smallest to largest.  The rings didn't even work on NPCs with smaller sized busts. Sigh. Oh well, thanks for the effort.  :-)

• 4 months later...

For people that want ridiculous boobs the easy way without any "ring mods" or whatever here is what I do.

Originally, when ECE first came out, there was a separate mod you could download for it called "Character Making Extender", well this has now been merged into ECE but with that merge a critical file seems to be missing (or it was moved, I'm not sure). When you installed ECE it should put a folder in your Meshes folder called "Character Making Extender", go there and you should have commonTriRaces, Presets, CME_VanillaRaces.ini and nameList.txt. In MY install I have another .ini file called SliderScale.ini, if you DO NOT have this then create a text document and rename it SliderScale.ini. Now, open that text document and it should be blank, copy the code that I type below and paste it into your document:

# characterMakingExtender sliderOption settings

# change sliderMax and Min
sliderScale=20

# change sliderStep
sliderStep=2

Then save it. The sliderMax and Min is what you want to change. Mine is already changed to 20 as you can see, but it's default I believe is 2. With 20 you pretty much have free range on how large you can make them. I don't think anyone would ever go higher than 20 (not even me) so it's probably a good number to stick to.

After you save that, download Racemenu if you don't already have it, install it and activate it in whatever mod manager you use (Make sure you activate ECE as well if you haven't!!). Now, go into game, load your save, open the character creation screen. These pictures I have supplied will show you which values to change to enlarge or reduce your breasts. The second picture is important if your breasts look screwy when you expand them, you may need to reduce or increase the breast curve (most likely decrease) to make your boobs look more natural.

And voila, that should be all you need to get ridiculous boobs. I recommend this mod ShowRaceMenu Alternative for people that don't want to type "showracemenu" in the console every time. It basically sets up change race as a shout, so just select it in your shouts and press Z and the race menu will appear, easy!

I hope this helps you out, I don't guarantee it will work but it does for me.

Edit: I forgot to add, if you use Racemenu you MUST download ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer. You don't have to use it, but you are going to have a bad time if you don't.

so I got a few problems after I followed your instructions, first the scale caps out at 3 not 20 and I don't have breast curve on my sliders, and also every time I load my save I have to re-enlarge my character's breast

edit: ok I got it to stick when I load my game I just had to create a new save for it to work, but I still can't increase the slider limit to 20

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For people that want ridiculous boobs the easy way without any "ring mods" or whatever here is what I do.

Originally, when ECE first came out, there was a separate mod you could download for it called "Character Making Extender", well this has now been merged into ECE but with that merge a critical file seems to be missing (or it was moved, I'm not sure). When you installed ECE it should put a folder in your Meshes folder called "Character Making Extender", go there and you should have commonTriRaces, Presets, CME_VanillaRaces.ini and nameList.txt. In MY install I have another .ini file called SliderScale.ini, if you DO NOT have this then create a text document and rename it SliderScale.ini. Now, open that text document and it should be blank, copy the code that I type below and paste it into your document:

# characterMakingExtender sliderOption settings

# change sliderMax and Min
sliderScale=20

# change sliderStep
sliderStep=2

Then save it. The sliderMax and Min is what you want to change. Mine is already changed to 20 as you can see, but it's default I believe is 2. With 20 you pretty much have free range on how large you can make them. I don't think anyone would ever go higher than 20 (not even me) so it's probably a good number to stick to.

After you save that, download Racemenu if you don't already have it, install it and activate it in whatever mod manager you use (Make sure you activate ECE as well if you haven't!!). Now, go into game, load your save, open the character creation screen. These pictures I have supplied will show you which values to change to enlarge or reduce your breasts. The second picture is important if your breasts look screwy when you expand them, you may need to reduce or increase the breast curve (most likely decrease) to make your boobs look more natural.

And voila, that should be all you need to get ridiculous boobs. I recommend this mod ShowRaceMenu Alternative for people that don't want to type "showracemenu" in the console every time. It basically sets up change race as a shout, so just select it in your shouts and press Z and the race menu will appear, easy!

I hope this helps you out, I don't guarantee it will work but it does for me.

Edit: I forgot to add, if you use Racemenu you MUST download ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer. You don't have to use it, but you are going to have a bad time if you don't.

so I got a few problems after I followed your instructions, first the scale caps out at 3 not 20 and I don't have breast curve on my sliders, and also every time I load my save I have to re-enlarge my character's breast

edit: ok I got it to stick when I load my game I just had to create a new save for it to work, but I still can't increase the slider limit to 20

Well like I said only way to extend the sliders is with ECE Sliderscale.ini only way that I know of anyway.

• 11 months later...

Archived