Breast Expansion

Jerbsinator

Don't know if any mod like this exists yet but it would be cool if someone made a mod / armor / tool that you can use to make your characters breasts (or ass) expand in real time. I'm not talking like Race Menu mod, I'm talking you can fight / talk / run / walk whatever and while this is happening your characters boobs will be getting bigger and bigger. Maybe have a set limit on what the min and max size are and have it fully customizeable so that if some people don't like their boobs to get ridicubig, they can set it to whatever they want. The breasts would reduce in real time as well.

Something like this could also be expanded into sex mods, like the needles in hentai that make breasts grow or fill up with milk, you could use sex to reduce your characters breast size by expelling milk during orgasm. It would be even better if you could have stat bonuses (or penalties) dependent on how large your breasts get, like -15 agility +15 speech, or whatever.

Anyway just my thoughts.

Wow can't believe i didn't notice that. Only thing I would be worried about is which bodies it would be compatible with and also if it would increase the bones, instead of just using the weight slider.

I think any BBP compatible body will work, and I believe it increases the bones.

It has an MCM menu scale which is preset to certain mins/maxes, but I think you may be able to push the boundries using the console.

:)

Wow can't believe i didn't notice that. Only thing I would be worried about is which bodies it would be compatible with and also if it would increase the bones, instead of just using the weight slider.

I think any BBP compatible body will work, and I believe it increases the bones.

It has an MCM menu scale which is preset to certain mins/maxes, but I think you may be able to push the boundries using the console.

Works with CBBE TBBP so probably works with BBP too. I've been encouraging Xaz to add more expansion levels. Of course the larger the inflation over your default breast size the more odd they get. I have yet to address this matter with him as I do not know what perms her uses to expand the breasts. I highly recommend heading on over, give him suggestion, be gentle, he's not a master of anything but he does his best. Wish I could be more help to him than bug testing and ideas.

And yes, its on page 10 last I checked.

So CHSBC should be cool with that mod?

So CHSBC should be cool with that mod?

I don't see why not~

I've tried it only with UNPB-BBP.

Regular UNP didn't work, as the body wasn't BBP enabled.

As Vibe said though, the bigger the breast get, the stranger they can look.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

For people that want ridiculous boobs the easy way without any "ring mods" or whatever here is what I do.

Originally, when ECE first came out, there was a separate mod you could download for it called "Character Making Extender", well this has now been merged into ECE but with that merge a critical file seems to be missing (or it was moved, I'm not sure). When you installed ECE it should put a folder in your Meshes folder called "Character Making Extender", go there and you should have commonTriRaces, Presets, CME_VanillaRaces.ini and nameList.txt. In MY install I have another .ini file called SliderScale.ini, if you DO NOT have this then create a text document and rename it SliderScale.ini. Now, open that text document and it should be blank, copy the code that I type below and paste it into your document:

# characterMakingExtender sliderOption settings

# change sliderMax and Min
sliderScale=20

# change sliderStep
sliderStep=2

Then save it. The sliderMax and Min is what you want to change. Mine is already changed to 20 as you can see, but it's default I believe is 2. With 20 you pretty much have free range on how large you can make them. I don't think anyone would ever go higher than 20 (not even me) so it's probably a good number to stick to.

After you save that, download Racemenu if you don't already have it, install it and activate it in whatever mod manager you use (Make sure you activate ECE as well if you haven't!!). Now, go into game, load your save, open the character creation screen. These pictures I have supplied will show you which values to change to enlarge or reduce your breasts. The second picture is important if your breasts look screwy when you expand them, you may need to reduce or increase the breast curve (most likely decrease) to make your boobs look more natural.

post-7703-0-57079600-1382492103_thumb.jpg
post-7703-0-90868400-1382492109_thumb.jpg

And voila, that should be all you need to get ridiculous boobs. I recommend this mod ShowRaceMenu Alternative for people that don't want to type "showracemenu" in the console every time. It basically sets up change race as a shout, so just select it in your shouts and press Z and the race menu will appear, easy!

I hope this helps you out, I don't guarantee it will work but it does for me.

Edit: I forgot to add, if you use Racemenu you MUST download ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer. You don't have to use it, but you are going to have a bad time if you don't.

Take a look at the SexLab Hormones mod I am working on (link in signature). It seems close to what you are looking for although in more gradual and less extreme proportion.

There is no "extreme", you can make them whatever size you want in game. Basically what the Slider Max / Min is doing is just allowing the Sliders to go higher than they were originally designed to go. This means you can go past the default 3 that is in the vanilla game. It's exactly the same as the vanilla game, it's just that you can go much much higher now.

Guest kimbale

I just saw Manyuu Hikenchou, an anime about ... errr.... well, there's this girl that can steal bust size with a special technique.

I'm thinking of making a mod based on this, taking boobs instead of lives. :D There would be the technique that makes the victims breasts smaller and the PCs bigger, leading to mental defeat (watch the anime, it's hilarious). The PC would grow ever bigger breasts from this, in the end reducing carrying capacity when it gets too extreme (again, watch the anime). After training enough the PC would acquire the second secret technique: To give from your own boob size to anyone. Yes, this is in the end about boob justice!

For people that want ridiculous boobs the easy way without any "ring mods" or whatever here is what I do.

Originally, when ECE first came out, there was a separate mod you could download for it called "Character Making Extender", well this has now been merged into ECE but with that merge a critical file seems to be missing (or it was moved, I'm not sure). When you installed ECE it should put a folder in your Meshes folder called "Character Making Extender", go there and you should have commonTriRaces, Presets, CME_VanillaRaces.ini and nameList.txt. In MY install I have another .ini file called SliderScale.ini, if you DO NOT have this then create a text document and rename it SliderScale.ini. Now, open that text document and it should be blank, copy the code that I type below and paste it into your document:

# characterMakingExtender sliderOption settings

# change sliderMax and Min
sliderScale=20

# change sliderStep
sliderStep=2

Then save it. The sliderMax and Min is what you want to change. Mine is already changed to 20 as you can see, but it's default I believe is 2. With 20 you pretty much have free range on how large you can make them. I don't think anyone would ever go higher than 20 (not even me) so it's probably a good number to stick to.

After you save that, download Racemenu if you don't already have it, install it and activate it in whatever mod manager you use (Make sure you activate ECE as well if you haven't!!). Now, go into game, load your save, open the character creation screen. These pictures I have supplied will show you which values to change to enlarge or reduce your breasts. The second picture is important if your breasts look screwy when you expand them, you may need to reduce or increase the breast curve (most likely decrease) to make your boobs look more natural.

And voila, that should be all you need to get ridiculous boobs. I recommend this mod ShowRaceMenu Alternative for people that don't want to type "showracemenu" in the console every time. It basically sets up change race as a shout, so just select it in your shouts and press Z and the race menu will appear, easy!

I hope this helps you out, I don't guarantee it will work but it does for me.

Edit: I forgot to add, if you use Racemenu you MUST download ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer. You don't have to use it, but you are going to have a bad time if you don't.

HOLY HAMBURGER CHARLIE!!! THEM BOOBS ARE HUGE!!! You know your knockers are big enough when you screen isn't wide enough to see even one breast.

Hey. Who can remake this enlargement rings to give 300%, 500%, 1000% breasts size incrase? :) Besause i can't do it :(

are you mad if your girl is sooo big tits, then she fits through any door. It could also happen that it always falls Forward. :D

german \ deutsch !

bist du wahnsinnig , wenn dein girl sooo große tits hat , dann paßt sie durch keine tür . es könnte auch passieren das sie immer nach vorne fällt . :D

Guest kimbale

Hey. Who can remake this enlargement rings to give 300%, 500%, 1000% breasts size incrase? :) Besause i can't do it :(

are you mad if your girl is sooo big tits, then she fits through any door. It could also happen that it always falls Forward. :D

german \ deutsch !

bist du wahnsinnig , wenn dein girl sooo große tits hat , dann paßt sie durch keine tür . es könnte auch passieren das sie immer nach vorne fällt . :D

Oh yes, stagger from huge tits hitting stuff, that would be awesome. :D They'd always wobble around, trying to keep on thier feet. :lol:

deutsch:

Jup, das wär saugeil... Man könnte auch das Stolpern vom Spiel benutzen, um die Megatittenmädels ein wenig realistischer zu machen. Die würden dann dauernd überall mit den Eutern gegenbrettern und vollkommen dämlich aussehen. :lol:

german \ deutsch !

Oh yes, stagger from huge tits hitting stuff, that would be awesome. :D They'd always wobble around, trying to keep on thier feet. :lol:

deutsch:

Jup, das wär saugeil... Man könnte auch das Stolpern vom Spiel benutzen, um die Megatittenmädels ein wenig realistischer zu machen. Die würden dann dauernd überall mit den Eutern gegenbrettern und vollkommen dämlich aussehen. :lol:

that sounds really good and I can already imagine really how it would look as if a big-breasted sweet stumbles. the tits would be really wide syringes.

german \ deutsch !

das hört sich echt gut an und ich kann mir schon richtig vorstellen , wie es aussehen würden , wenn so eine großbrüstige süße stolpert . die titten würden dann richtig breit spritzen .

Archived