LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

So i had the idea to make the Knot suit look more Raggedy and loose to make More fitting to the Style of TES.

Here is a quick Picture i made

attachicon.gifMC.png

i had another idea to remove the straps on the sides that attach to the stockings and have the stockings attach over the butt cheeks.

That concept look awesome.

That concept look awesome.

Indeed, both the outfit and the pic. I would love more of the pics, as I am too more into Lore-fitting things rather than "modern" pics myself.

As for the outfit, well, I do not know if the bare feet and black colour would be part of the finished design but...I would like that too. Not a fan of high-heels and stuff, and black is the most elegant colour :D  and fits to everything!

Atomic Pro, make a Picture replacer and I link it on the first page (like other replacers) if it pleases me well, I'll include it in the mod.

The horny wolf cave  poster look old because it is outdoors. Posters in and out of Renas shop do not look old because Rena can repalce old faded ones with new ones.

Framed Pictures could look more like painting but I'd rather clearly see what in the Pictures. I removed a lot of modern stuff of the original Pictures.( like TV, Hight heels, houses, clothing, antennas ) or add better dog dicks, knots .

here some examples

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13759-bravil-underground-v096-final-edition/?view=findpost&p=509734

And your Dalmatina Outfit is nice.

Edit: I also hate high heels. If I could make Animations I would create a real High heels walk/run Animation, stumbling, twisting ankle, problems with Balance,.... only in houses with good floor I can accept high heels but outdoors NO. In the city Cobblestones streets, outside cities unpaved roads and how the hell can a Girl walk with high heels in the Woods or mountains.

Atomic Pro, make a Picture replacer and I link it on the first page (like other replacers) if it pleases me well, I'll include it in the mod.

The horny wolf cave  poster look old because it is outdoors. Posters in and out of Renas shop do not look old because Rena can repalce old faded ones with new ones.

Framed Pictures could look more like painting but I'd rather clearly see what in the Pictures. I removed a lot of modern stuff of the original Pictures.( like TV, Hight heels, houses, clothing, antennas ) or add better dog dicks, knots .

here some examples

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13759-bravil-underground-v096-final-edition/?view=findpost&p=509734

And your Dalmatina Outfit is nice.

Edit: I also hate high heels. If I could make Animations I would create a real High heels walk/run Animation, stumbling, twisting ankle, problems with Balance,.... only in houses with good floor I can accept high heels but outdoors NO. In the city Cobblestones streets, outside cities unpaved roads and how the hell can a Girl walk with high heels in the Woods or mountains.

Thanks.

Yeah i agree with you on being able to see the art well because i have lots of those pictures for the same reason you used them, there good.

i have been thinking of ways to make the art more immersed and feel like it belongs usually this can be done by making the image a little transparent , erasing the background image and adding some bolder outlines on it. this makes it rather fitting and Passable.

I have looked at posters in Skyrim and Oblivion and they are usually black and white , colorless pictures because they are all hand made and mass produced.

i can make a sample if you would like to pick a few .DDS images and send me them :), i will then make my Version and package them into a .rar file that you can just add to NMM for easy testing.

this way i can get better idea on what you like and stuff before continuing majorly.

guess i feel like a dress mania                                                   after she have got her dress

post-35101-0-34988200-1389128734_thumb.jpg

i had to to this

post-35101-0-25837700-1389128978_thumb.jpg

a script must be done to make a dogcreature be able to equip it

and it can fit most of the dogs

H Cup without high heels.

attachicon.gifScreenShot411.jpg

Thanks Kingkong

I Wouldn't mind Rextexturing it! :) Texturing is my Specialty!

I will probably only replace the Posters and anything not so lore friendly of course.

well here is another Retexture.

post-193195-0-71641900-1389157626_thumb.png

Nice. But the "breed your own Welp" I will never replace in my Version because the Girl (on my poster) looks a little bit like my main character Fejeena.

Another replacer would be fine, we have a manga, a "beware of wolves" poster, and a mixed (pictures, handbill and Trainer wanted poster) replacer on the first page, so People can customize LoversBitch to their own tastes.

Edit: If you remove the hair ribbon on her head it would look even better. Now it Looks like "Manga-Girl", and I don't like Manga style. ( Please no complaint Posts, I know there are some Manga style Pictures in the Mod)

Removed the Bow and I think it looks better.

thanks for the tip!

Fixed it and replaced it with one that looks more like your character Fajeena.

post-193195-0-02852000-1389207811_thumb.png post-193195-0-37645500-1389207832_thumb.png

I have Finished all of the Posters and Fliers, at least the ones i could find...

Here is the First Re-texture.

Lore Friendly Texture Replacer

NMM Ready! 

Part 1: LoversBitch_Friendly_Posters_P1.rar

The Handbills should not have nails. For the poster outside the shop the nails are fine, but not the handbills on tables and shelfs. And the Handbills in the shop should be in better condition. Why should they look ten years old. This should be Advertising, nice, appealing, not old and faded. Your outdoor handbill/poster with nails is perfect.

And fejeena: Hair and piercings of the picture and the person were identical. That's why I use the Picture.

post-3205-0-82111100-1389173059_thumb.jpg

And now for something completely different.

post-3205-0-79812900-1389175889_thumb.jpg

For the Picture pack i am going to do something a little different. instead of making the art look more fitting to its age ,i am going to take screen shots and make them into paintings.

just like the paintings you see in the base game. these will hopefully show off the mods actual features. but remain adult oriented and a tad extreme. 

I plan to Change the paintings ,load screen art and other Misc that i feel need to be.

here is a Preview.

post-193195-0-89150200-1389318495_thumb.png

When all packs are done and Fixed i will put them into a single pack for the front page.

Hi, lurker stopping by to say that I really like the work you're doing here and I appreciate it! :)

Also, I sketched a loversbitch fan-comic depicting how I imagine my character getting into being a bitch. :P

(warning, bestiality ^^)

th_656849739_1_123_497lo.jpg th_656850812_2_123_559lo.jpg th_656851654_3_123_251lo.jpgth_656852635_4_123_553lo.jpg

Thanks for the addon and now back to lurking ;)

Not to be a party pooper, but why are you doing separate meshes for dogs?  

Unless the dogs are VASTLY different then it would be better to use the same mesh with different textures whenever possible.  I am not that far away from getting to dogs in the overhaul and I am not going to be using 10 different meshes, exaggerating a bit, but you get my point.

I guess it doesn't much matter provided no new skeletons are being introduced.  I'm open to ideas on how to keep things simple to do but still versatile for folks to customize stuff.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack.  :blush:

Gregathit   all those dogs have a little difference in shape and different textures 

they use the exactly the same skeleton in fact they are all in the same folder as the standard dog and wolf

and mostly i think you have already a lot of work on your shoulder with animations overall to add more :P

Gregathit   all those dogs have a little difference in shape and different textures 

they use the exactly the same skeleton in fact they are all in the same folder as the standard dog and wolf

and mostly i think you have already a lot of work on your shoulder with animations overall to add more :P

I agree and that is why I am asking the question.  To do the animation overhaul I have to first make or adapt the meshes.  If I don't do that then the dick placement will be off and lead to a mess.  It is important that the overall basic shape of the dogs as well as their dicks be in the same place or the animations won't look worth a crap.  Bottom line the dogs need to be somewhat uniform or they will look terrible.

I do NOT have time to make different animations for each variant of dog.  I barely have time to make the universal set.

As long as the dick placement is exactly the same and the rest of the meshes are "similar", then feel free to make as many different types as you please.  Just be aware that you may need to revise them when I issue the main dog mesh so the penis placement matches.  The only way around this is for someone to weight paint the dog dick so placement is not as critical.

I am currently working on the clannfear so we have some time work this out and find a good common ground that benefits everyone.

Currently all of the dogs use the same penis mesh (some with different texture). So all dicks in the same Position.

The Body part between the legs seems to be the same, so connection with the Body is fine. Some Dogs have a little bit more or less  space between the "front" penis and belly.

Only the skinned dog you made for LoversCretures2 has a lot of space between penis and Body. :D