LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Yes I forgot the LoversGGBlackmail.esp, but if he had read my yellow Link he found the right place

Spoiler

LoversClubCats.esp
LoversClubCatsSx.esp
Lover's Comfort.esp
LoversDeathDenied.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversGalgatBeastRape.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
LoversGGBlackmail111.esp
LoversGhostFix.esp
LoversDRader.esp
LoversHudInformation.esp
loversneed.esp
LoversOrgy.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

The load order is from 12.2018

So Mods like Lovers working girl , MOVE-IN ON HER or HIM MOD, Lovers Bitch Puppy Mill , LoversSexSense.esp , my LoversHorseRider2  are in the load order. All after 2013

EDIT:

Loadorder update to  BOSS masterlist 15 Feb 2020      Unfortunately there is no newer one.

Edited by fejeena

Script values

xLoversBitchTrainingScript [SCPT:030232DB]

short timesMounted
short timesKnotted
short uniqueDogs

Slave:

You buy the collar

You must have a slave ( NPC with Lovers with PK.esm token      xLoversPkrFlagSlave "Lovers Slave" [CLOT:0100080D]   )

You talk to the slave-NPC to give him/her the collar.

You talk to the slave-NPC get the  collar back.

The mount key for your slave you set during the bitch training.  Or later you press shift and Player Mount key  and the menu opens to change the mount key.

! The last spoiler in post 1 has more details !

If you do not set a slave mount key Ctrl + player-mount-key or Alt + player-mount-key works for your slave if he/she wears the Bitch collar.

• 5 months later...

Need some help, want to know if i am missing something i have a staff that rena made for me and i am supposed to use it on the mob outside of rena's shop, when i speak to rena she says what are you waiting for so i use the staff on the mob outside it works  the dog does what he is supposed to do then they leave but when i speak to rena again she still says what am i waiting for ,or if go and find the people that i used the staff on they they still say we are not leaving until the something is done about it ,i don't know if i missed something that i was supposed to do or it is a glich in my game.

Edited by manta28

Use the staff on all 3 people of the mob.

Spoiler

Stage 40
"I have a prototype of the staff that Rena has made for me. Now for a field test.  She says I should force a confrontation with the Concerned Chorrol Citizens with public displays of canine love."

You have sex with dogs. 10 citizens must see you.

Stage 50: no quest entry. The Mod is enabled and quest is set to stage 51

Stage 51
quest entry "After that public display a small mob has formed in front of Rena's shop. Now to introduce them to some four legged friends"

Now you use the staff on three of the Mob-people. Or you kill three. Or a combination.

If 3 are dead, or one had sex with a dog and the other two are dead , you get this quest update.
Stage 55
quest entry "I don't think this is quite what Rena had in mind, but sometimes the simplest solutions are the best!"

If three had sex with dogs, or two had sex and the other one is dead, you get this quest update.
Stage 60
quest entry "What a show! After some quality time with the local canines the Concerned Citizens have run off with their tails tucked between their legs."

Talk to Rena to get the last quest stage

Stage 70

Thank you for the detailed reply and for this awesome mod,i finally got it to work for some reason there were only two people in the mob with clubs in there hands ,i tried it again this time there was another person there but without a club, but when i hit her this time with the staff they all dropped to the floor and it worked the dog did all three. Can you help me with a few more questions i have ,i read a post that you replied to about changing the rape option to non hostile ,i believe the pic you posted was with tes4edit where you said to uncheck where the hostile option is ,when opened loversbitch with tes4edit it looks the same but i don't get the option to uncheck the box there is no box next to where it says hostile in mine like there is in the pic you posted.here is a pic of mine with no box to check or unceck like in the pic you posted. Thanks 

image_2023-04-24_170242784.png

Edited by manta28

Thank you fejeena for you help i got it working ,can i ask where can i find more dogs, i am up to 76 and out of idea's ,i think i read that about 14 dogs are only available with console commands but that would still leave me  short of 100 .

Dogs and wolfs in the wilderness respawns. Get fucked then kill the wolf/timberwolf/dogs of bandits and come back to the spot after 3 days.

Did you buy all the dogs/wolves from the store? (except for the two which you can only buy after 100 unique dogs)

And have you cheated yet?

Spoiler

All Dogs you can't buy or get as quest reward.
set xLoversBitchStore.stoneWolfunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.tundraWolfunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.shadowWolfunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.spectralWolfunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.hyenaunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.werewolfunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.werewolfgunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.werewolfbwunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.TeddyDogunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.RuneDogunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.SkinnedDogunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.OrderDogunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.AmberDogunlocked to 1
set xLoversBitchStore.MadnessDogunlocked to 1

I purchased all the dogs that i could from rena shop, also got a few with the call of the wild spell one dog and a ware wolf ,but i did not know about the respawning thanks ,

Spoiler

Do the wolfs in the wolf cave respawn if they are killed.

Edited by manta28

No, the horny wolves in the Wolf Cave doesn't respawn.

There are Horny wolves in other caves and the wilderness, they respawn. 4 Vanilla creature Levellists are changed, So these spawnpoints add new wolves.

And you have a summon Creatures Spell (Lovers creatures) and can summon a dog.

LoversBitch: And when you get horny, and forced on all fours, and you have no dog companion and no dogs and wolves are near, after about 1-2 real time minutes a dog/wolf will be summoned to mount you.   ( The InHeat function in the setting, The bag on Rena's desk)

• 1 month later...

So I just learned the all fours submit move from Maera and tried it on a collie dog walking around in Chorrol. I got the bitch bone from this dog, but the "Stay" command on the bone does not work and now I've got a dog constantly following me. 

I'm guessing this is some kind of script bug or maybe I installed the mod wrong, but I wouldn't even know where to start honestly. Also, apologies if others have had this problem and my issue has already been addressed before, but I tried searching for keywords related to my issue and saw no relevant posts.

The stay and follow  is only for the player dogs.

Wild wolves, wild dogs and city dogs respawn. If you tell them to stay and you come back after 3 days the dog is gone... but the game tries to find the saved dog... can crash the game ( like missing companions when you delete a companion Mod without dismissing the companion first. You get near the position and the game crashs )

The bone and dog menu is from original author or WappyOne , I never changed it.

Kill the dog or let others kill him,

Most respawn dogs can not use door, they can not use city gates or enter a house, if you are too long, too far away from such a dog, you lose him.  City dogs can not use doors !  90% of all creatures cannot use doors.

Wild wolfes and wild dogs I only use in the wilderness, I use them as "cannon fodder". If one is dead, just get on all fours, there's almost always a wolf nearby.  It happened before that a wolf killed my wolf, and then I quickly got on all fours and then the "murderer" had to work for me.

All wild dogs and wolves are only short-term companions. It is a waste of time to train such a dog because you will lose it.

If you don't want another bone from an Wild wolf, wild dog or city dog you buy a dog from Rena, take him out of the kennel and tell him to "Stay"

Now you can travel without a dog and you never get a bone from another dog.

Player dogs can die, but they "respawn" by a script, you don't have to buy a new one. They don't have a respawn flag, so they can wait weeks or years without problems.