LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

It's there regardless. :no_mouth:

Okay, back to basics.....

Let's assume you did the following:

1. Installed Oblivion properly (not in the Program_Files default folder Bethesda assumes)
  2. Installed all your nice graphics like HGEC Bodies and Roberts Males and the Growlf Skeleton as recommended
  3. Installed Lovers with PK overtop (its LAPF skeleton overwriting some of Growlf's... as needed)
  4. Installed LoversCreatures (its two animPriorities.esp files replacing LAPF's as it has animal anims too)

THEN

• Installed the meshes, textures and then the .esp of LoversBitch, and chose YES for any requested overwrites.

And then 'Activated' the LoversBitch Esp.....

That what you did?

Edited by LongDukDong
7 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

It's there regardless. :no_mouth:

Okay, back to basics.....

Let's assume you did the following:

1. Installed Oblivion properly (not in the Program_Files default folder Bethesda assumes)
  2. Installed all your nice graphics like HGEC Bodies and Roberts Males and the Growlf Skeleton as recommended
  3. Installed Lovers with PK overtop (its LAPF skeleton overwriting some of Growlf's... as needed)
  4. Installed LoversCreatures (its two animPriorities.esp files replacing LAPF's as it has animal anims too)

THEN

• Installed the meshes, textures and then the .esp of LoversBitch, and chose YES for any requested overwrites.

That what you did?

yes , thats what i did.

also, the load order was checked.

i have to go off line now. tomorrow i wil try again with another LoversBitch version.

thanks again!

• 1 month later...

damaged Attributes ? I don't understand.

vanilla dogs and creatures are not changed.

vanilla dogs can be companions  but with vanilla Attributes,

All new Lovers Bitch dogs can get better Attributes if you train them. At the end they are become Essential.

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

damaged Attributes ? I don't understand.

Some monsters have attacks that permanently decrease Attributes (and sometimes enemies have a Damage Attribute poison on their weapon). For example, Spider Daedra have an attack that damages Speed and Agility by 3 points.

On the player, you'd use Chapel Altars or a Restore Attribute spell. Unfortunately, the Restore Attribute effect is bugged when used on NPCs and Creatures. If used on an Attribute that isn't damaged, it will fortify the Attribute until it's used a 2nd time.

Disable -> Enable resets Attributes, but I've been having trouble getting that to work via Scripted spell.

Lovers Bitch does not change other creatures! No Spider Daedra.

And it adds no poisons

You get poisons during sex with LoversLove Juice.  Player and NPC get it. Healing and poison potions. And NPCs use the poison.  But it's health damage ( up to 50 per round )

There are other Mods with Sex penalties and Diseases.

Damage Attribute poison  are vanilla poisons and the NPCs use potions.

Chapel Altars and spell works fine for player and NPCs.  I never tested  Restore Attribute spells with creatures.

You can use the console and set the Attribute

ModAV Attribute value

e.g. ModAV agility 45

Or setAV ( but it change the base Attribute of all creatures of the same type )

Maybe I'm not explaining properly:

Spider Daedra have this attack by default. If my dog fights them, eventually he has very low Speed (even 0). And it stays that way until I do something to fix it. I'd rather not have to open the Console after 2-3 fights.

This is a problem for all persistent followers. Possibly one of the reasons Oblivion doesn't give you any for more than one Quest.

It's sounding like LoversBitch has no built-in solution, so I'll have to keep working on my own.

I don't know of any companion Mod with a "solution"

Solution 1:

Add  Resist Poison 100, Resist Magic 100, Resist Disease 100 ( ability )  to all player dogs in the LoversBitch esp

solution 2 ( very bad) :

Kill the dog and you get a new one in the kennel player room. ( and you have to start the training again )

Maybe, but I'm pretty happy with my solution. 100% Resist Magic also makes the dog much stronger in general. And I have a mod installed that caps Resist Magic anyway.

If I recall, only the Player can catch Diseases, making Resist Disease unnecessary as an NPC buff. A lot of mods give it out anyway.

On 10/6/2021 at 3:18 PM, ppp said:

Maybe I'm not explaining properly:

Spider Daedra have this attack by default. If my dog fights them, eventually he has very low Speed (even 0). And it stays that way until I do something to fix it. I'd rather not have to open the Console after 2-3 fights.

This is a problem for all persistent followers. Possibly one of the reasons Oblivion doesn't give you any for more than one Quest.

It's sounding like LoversBitch has no built-in solution, so I'll have to keep working on my own.

If I recall correctly, xloversbitchcallback does restore damaged stats for both dog and player if knotted. (during orgasm phase with xloversbitchrestore added from xloversbitchquest updating the knot timer.)

It uses modavc.  Changing that to modav2 may give better results.

But this all depends on knotting occurring.

Mem

EDIT:

But AVC is like AV2  ????

ModActorValueC - modifies the actor value without changing the base value. Acts like a spell: a negative number reduces the value which can be restored and a positive value restores values without exceeding the maximum of the stat.

It use reference.SetAVC actorValueCode amount

The actorValueCode is number 0 to 7

ModActorValue2 - modifies the current value without changing the base value. Acts like a spell: a negative number reduces the value which can be restored and a positive value restores values without exceeding the maximum of the stat.

It use  reference.ModAV2 actorValueName amount

the actorValueName are  Strength, Intelligen, ...   That's why it does not work in the script

What is the difference ?  If AVC change the actor value without chaning the base value  it is changing the current value  ??? or not ? Both change the current value...   Aren't they both the same, except that one uses numbers and other names?

https://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=ModActorValueC

https://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=ModActorValue2

https://obse.silverlock.org/obse_command_doc.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Old post

This part ?   !!!! Not working !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

;Minor stat restore to dog and bitch for knotting
            set i to 0
            while i <= 7        ; 0 to 7 = Strength to Luck
                xme.modAV2 i 2    ;;;; AV2 does not work !!!
                if zme.IsSpellTarget xLoversBitchRestore
                    zme.modAV2 i 2
                endif
                Let i += 1
            loop
        endif
        return
    endif

if trg == 2        ; Sex end
        if xme.IsSpellTarget xLoversBitchRestore
            xme.RemoveSpellNS xLoversBitchRestore
        endif
            zme.RemoveSpellNS xLoversBitchRestore
        endif

-------------------------------

So you have to fuck and knot a lot if it only restores 2 points.

changing the modAVC i 2  to  modAV2 i 2

And if you want to restore more points use 5 or 10  ( modAV2 i 10 )

xme is dog   zme is player,     you can add better restore only to the dogs

-----------------------------------

xme.modAV2 i 10
                    zme.modAV2 i 2
                endif

----------------------------------

EDIT :

In CS  I can not compile the script

With modAVC no problem   but with modAV2 I get error messages :   invalid actor value 'i' for parameter actor value. Because modAV2 need the names

So I can only change the value for better dog restore

xme.modAVC i 10
                    zme.modAVC i 2
                endif

Or you change the script:

;Minor stat restore to dog and bitch for knotting
            set i to 0
            while i <= 7        ; 0 to 7 = Strength to Luck

If i == 0
                xme.modAV2  Strength 2 

elseif i == 1

xme.modAV2 Intelligence 2

elseif i == 2

xme.modAV2 Willpower 2

elseif i == 3

xme.modAV2 Agility 2

elseif i == 4

xme.modAV2 Speed 2

elseif i == 5

xme.modAV2 Endurance 2

elseif i == 6

xme.modAV2 Personality 2

elseif i == 7

xme.modAV2 Luck 2

endif

;;; here the same with zme.modAV2 for the player    

If i == 0
                zme.modAV2  Strength 2 

elseif i == 1

zme.modAV2 Intelligence 2

elseif i == 2

zme.modAV2 Willpower 2

elseif i == 3

zme.modAV2 Agility 2

elseif i == 4

zme.modAV2 Speed 2

elseif i == 5

zme.modAV2 Endurance 2

elseif i == 6

zme.modAV2 Personality 2

elseif i == 7

zme.modAV2 Luck 2

endif

endif
                Let i += 1
            loop
        endif
        return
    endif

Edited by fejeena
  • 2 months later...

FIRST off...  Did you install LAPF (aka Loversi with PK)?  In general, you would install LAPF the same way and in the same folders as you would LoversBitch.  If you did not install LAPF, this mod will not work.

You would install LoversBitch within the Oblivion\Data folder.  This is the same folder that has the Oblivion.esm  (or ElderScrollsMaster) file, a folder that holds subfolders like Meshes, Sound, etc.  All LoversBitch content would go there.

As to
LAPF , ditto.  However, if you did not install LAPF yet....  (>>CLICK ME<<) Seriously, read this and follow this first.

The LAPF instructions I wrote posted November 12, 2021 : Post #1475

Note: You will also need to install LoversCreatures (now two versions available - read descriptions for your preference) before you install LoversBitch to include animal sex animatics...  this after installing LAPF.

I've got LAPF and all the other reqs. LBGW  is the last piece of the puzzle before I can use Bravil Underground. 

My problem is that I got these four directories I downloaded to get the LBGW mod. And they don't seem to work if I just point Vortex at them like I would normally do. So I am thinking the directory structure is wrong as is somehow? 

Seems less plausible now tht I have typed it out. :P Anyhow, thanks again for the help, LDD! 

Sorry for being such a PITA. :)

In general, don't use Vortex.  You will find these remarks here and there.

In the Lovers with PK download thread:

On 11/2/2021 at 6:47 PM, assassin394 said:

Why not use Vortex for Oblivion? I only use Oblivion Mod Manager for install .omod files. For simple zip files that contain data folder Vortex work just fine.

On 11/2/2021 at 8:32 PM, fejeena said:

It does not work perfect with Oblivion.

And why do you use two Mod manager ? OBMM and Vortex ?

In Crowning Isles...

On 6/1/2020 at 7:18 PM, fejeena said:

NEVER NMM  for Oblivion ! I t can not install Lovers Mods. Also no Vortex .  Use OMM.

And never your Game in C : / program files   !!

And I could go on with CrowningIsles, LoversBoxing... etc.  I use OBMM.  Don't use Vortex.

Stop with the Vortex hater.  The reason I use both OBMM and Vortex is because Vortex can't install .omod file properply and OBMM can't install normal zip/rar files.  And NO, I refuse to use Mod Organizer even if someone point a gun at my head. I rather install manually than use that monstrosity program.

Edited by assassin394
3 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Stop with the Vortex hater.  The reason I use both OBMM and Vortex is because Vortex can't install .omod file properply and OBMM can't install normal zip/rar files.  And NO, I refuse to use Mod Organizer even if someone point a gun at my head. I rather install manually than use that monstrosity program.

Have you ever tried Wyre Bash? It's like it was designed for aliens. :)

And I only have OBMM for OMODs too. 

Edited by FatGugu1973

My Mod (like LoversBitch)  you have to unpack. There are subfolders , you have to choose an esp, textures replacers , ...

You copy everythink you want in one folder.

Then you can copy it in your data folder. (manual installation)

Or you create a OMod

Or pack as zip/7z/rar  then you can install with a Modmanager (but best not Vortex )

And LoversBitch are 3 files you have to download, Unpack meshes+sound, textures in one folder, and then the esp+readme AND it let overwrite files from meshes and textures.

---------------------

And old Nexus MM and Vortex: That are MM to destroy your game.  If you let it update automatically you lost every control. It can be that the update need different Masterfiles, is not compatible with your other Mods, or you changed the esp (few hours of work to get beautiful NPCs) and the automatically update destroy everything. For people who don't want to think during an installation Vortex is good. But with many Lovers Mods it will not work.

----------------------

EDIT

and the install guide is this

You need meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z and Version 1.51 BB fix3 esp and readme.7z

That is the install order

first

meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z

Then

textures-all-Versions.7z

and then

Version 1.51 BB fix3 esp and readme.7z   and let it overwrite !

Of course first you need LAPF

then install LoversCreatures , and let it overwrite LAPF  ( I use LoversCreatures 2.0 )

then LoversBitch and let it overwrite

Edited by fejeena
  • 2 months later...

Some of the crashes on exiting/entering the Wolf Cave might be caused by Pluggy. I am building a new install and noticed the Pluggy author talk about it. Alot of install guides say to install Pluggy.   The Pluggy author has stated that he/she intends to make a new version but that was back in August  26 2020.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/23979?tab=posts

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/23979?tab=bugs