LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

On 4/11/2018 at 7:58 AM, fejeena said:

Yes , PK extender  works not good with creatures sex. ( it's shit. I don't use it )

See https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97403-lapf-extended-patch/

just released some hours ago it should fix the problem.

Boy, It looks like I made it in time  :smiley:

* = * = *

In Oblivion (plain Vanilla... no chocolate sprinkles):

Dogs use dogbody.nif, dogeyes01.nif and doghead.nif

Wolves and Timberwolves use wolfbody.nif wolfeyes.nif and wolfhead.nif

In LoversCreatures

Lovers Creature Dog uses dogbody.nif, dogeyes01.nif, doghead.nif and dogd.nif (their 'extra goodies')

In LoversBitch

My Dog uses uses dogbody.nif, dogeyes01.nif, doghead.nif and dogd.nif (their 'extra goodies')

Horny Wolves,Wolves and Timberwolves use wolfbody.nif wolfeyes.nif, wolfhead.nif and dogd.nif

And the Alpha Wolf uses wolfbody.nif wolf-black-eyes.nif, wolfhead.nif and dogd.nif

In essence, The heads and bodies are all stock vanilla content with the exception of some extra equipment, and a different set of eyes for the Alpha Wolf.   There was no sense in creating new meshes for the wolves afterall.  It does seem strange that you're having such problems with  the Horny Wolves since they were made solely for Lovers Bitch.... Unless someone is making some new mod to expand on the whole Wolf Cave experience.

In the newest LB version there  are dog and wolf body replacers

Version 1.51a BB LC3

All dogs and wolves that normally use vanilla body meshes will use the replacer. It is the body with dick in one, with the new dick bones for animated dick.

But the head and eyes are still the vanilla meshes.

Lovers bitch does not change the vanilla dog and wolf head. The Horny wolves use vanilla head and eyes.

If the horny wolves does not have heads in your game  then all wolves would have no heads. ( And all Mod wolves that use vanilla heads )

EDIT:

LongDukDong, I added the Link to your Mod in post 1

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

In the newest LB version there  are dog and wolf body replacers

Fejeena, when I use Set Body on a companion...or anyone...then use the slave dog collar to get her to bend over, she loses her body token. I have to reset while she is on all fours. However, when the dog climbs-aboard, the token is put back. Is there a way to stop the token from being removed at all?

Will check it.

If i remember right a token was added to strip the slave ( A invisible, unplayable token that use hand, foot, upper and lower body slot )

No , the 2 token use amulet and tail slot.  And no strip spell.  So you should not lose the SetBody body.

I will try it in game tomorrow.

6 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Fejeena, when I use Set Body on a companion...or anyone...then use the slave dog collar to get her to bend over, she loses her body token. I have to reset while she is on all fours. However, when the dog climbs-aboard, the token is put back. Is there a way to stop the token from being removed at all?

The collar is amulet slot but when player tells slave to wear the collar a token is added to the slave. Though invisible, it still has  a bodyslot set in the CS of -Tail-. Not sure if this is what might be messing with it for you.  It is the xLoversBitchRepBitchToken (xx057ab4) and I don't see where LBGW is forcing them to wear it.

Also- when the slave drops to all fours, if they are wearing something marked as Playable on upper or lower body, it is removed.

Yea, not a direct answer I know, but some possibilities to look at.

Mem

2 hours ago, mem4ob4 said:

The collar is amulet slot but when player tells slave to wear the collar a token is added to the slave. Though invisible, it still has  a bodyslot set in the CS of -Tail-. Not sure if this is what might be messing with it for you.  It is the xLoversBitchRepBitchToken (xx057ab4) and I don't see where LBGW is forcing them to wear it.

Also- when the slave drops to all fours, if they are wearing something marked as Playable on upper or lower body, it is removed.

Yea, not a direct answer I know, but some possibilities to look at.

Mem

Thanks Mem. It's more annoying than anything else. Minor.

9 hours ago, fejeena said:

Will check it.

If i remember right a token was added to strip the slave ( A invisible, unplayable token that use hand, foot, upper and lower body slot )

No , the 2 token use amulet and tail slot.  And no strip spell.  So you should not lose the SetBody body.

I will try it in game tomorrow.

Odd...perhaps something else is conflicting. I'll check, too. 

Still buiy with RL

But the xLoversBitchRepBitchToken (xx057ab4)  is added with the "Take that collar" dialogue.

And the collar is amulet slot.

So the NPC can only lose tail and amulet.

And there is a stip token xLoversBitchQuickStrip "Quick Strip" [CLOT:03018608], but that is added when you go on all fours and the clothes are checked, if you have kennel clothes ( xLoversBitchKennelOutfitFunction [SCPT:03021784]  )  and during the Oblivion gate quest when you are stripped

Slots of the "Quick Strip" Token: Head, Upper Body, Lower Body, Hand, Foot, Quiver, Shield, Torch, Tail.

But I never losed my SetBody body when I go on all foures or during the Oblivion Quest.

54 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Still buiy with RL

But the xLoversBitchRepBitchToken (xx057ab4)  is added with the "Take that collar" dialogue.

And the collar is amulet slot.

So the NPC can only lose tail and amulet.

And there is a stip token xLoversBitchQuickStrip "Quick Strip" [CLOT:03018608], but that is added when you go on all fours and the clothes are checked, if you have kennel clothes ( xLoversBitchKennelOutfitFunction [SCPT:03021784]  )  and during the Oblivion gate quest when you are stripped

Slots of the "Quick Strip" Token: Head, Upper Body, Lower Body, Hand, Foot, Quiver, Shield, Torch, Tail.

But I never losed my SetBody body when I go on all foures or during the Oblivion Quest.

No obvious conflicts...

I add the slave/bitch token using the console. Perhaps it isn't treated the same as when it is added normally.

Either way, everything works great...just this minor burp.

I don't have the bug in my game.

-----------------------

The dialogue "Put on this collar" add the 2 token. Dialogue script:

PlayerRef.RemoveItem xLoversBitchCollar1 1
AddItem xLoversBitchCollar1 1                  ; amulet slot
EquipItem xLoversBitchCollar1
AddItem xLoversBitchRepBitchToken 1    ;  tail slot
set xLoversBitchQuest.rRepBitch to GetSelf

---------------------------

And remove it with "Return the collar"

UnEquipItem xLoversBitchCollar1
RemoveItem xLoversBitchCollar1 1
PlayerRef.AddItem xLoversBitchCollar1 1
RemoveItem xLoversBitchRepBitchToken 1
set xLoversBitchQuest.rRepBitch to 0

----------------------------------------------

No stripping. I tried it with and without clothes. My slave had a slave collar that will be unequipped and replaced by the Bitch collar, but no clothes and body changes.

When I use the mount key the slave get on all fours and all clothes are stripped.

For a few seconds, the NPC loses the Setbody-body  biut then SetBody restores the body. ( I don't use SetBody reloaded )

Adding and removing the collar should not have an effect on the body
  • 1 month later...

Im having an issue with all canine animations just not playing right now. I have another mod that has creatures working just fine, but when it comes to canines either the player character stands upright and the canine stands inside of it, or the pose gets partway in, but no movement happens, just sounds. at the end of what would be the animation, the cum effect still displays, and the knot based messages still appear as well.

Any ideas?

Edit:

Solved.

The issue seems to have been somewhere along the line the animations were overwritten or deleted from Lovers Creatures, so reinstalling that mod has cleared it up

Your Load order please. ! ! !

And normally there are no missing creatures animations, only missing human human animations.

Do you use the   Version 1.51a BB LC3   version? , should have all animations.

Now my current problem is animations working fine. but I either have dogs with dicks and no faces, or no dicks but with faces

Load order;

Spoiler

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.36]
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  x117race.esm
06  Chanpon.esm
07  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
08  Living Economy.esp
09  Living Economy - Items.esp
0A  Cutthroat Merchants.esp
0B  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0C  DLCOrrery.esp
0D  DLCVileLair.esp
0E  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
0F  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
10  DLCThievesDen.esp
11  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.36]
12  OOOExtended.esp
13  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
14  DLCFrostcrag.esp
15  Knights.esp
16  Harvest [Flora].esp  [Version 3.0.0]
17  Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
18  LoversDeathDenied.esp
19  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
1A  LoversRaperS.esp
1B  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
1C  LoversBitch.esp
1D  LoversCreature.esp
1E  Lovers with PK Extender.esp  [Version 2.4.3]
1F  LoversMB2.esp
20  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
**  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
++  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
21  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
22  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
23  x117race.esp
++  x117Race ENG Race.esp
24  Lop-ears Elf.esp
25  OOO-Respawn_Two_Week.esp  [Version 1.33]
26  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
27  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
28  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
29  LAPF_Ex_Patch.esp

Dogs without faces or dicks: you have not installed all files

All you need: meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z and LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z

First you install 

meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z

and

textures-all-Versions.7z

Then you install

LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z

Is there something that applies magika siphon on the player after training with Maeras german shepard for the first time? Everything is fine until i leave her house. The moment im loaded outside i have a 4 magika siphon draining my magika to 0. It labels it as ability when looking at the active effects page but i cant seem to find whats actually applying it.

EDIT:

Nevermind. My issue has nothing to do with this mod. Was just coincidence. Did notice a bit of an issue with a fresh born pup. Seems he doesn't move can't be activated in any way or anything. Just stands there until I load somewhere else then he appears and just stands there some more.

9 hours ago, Chedderbob said:

Is there something that applies magika siphon on the player after training with Maeras german shepard for the first time? Everything is fine until i leave her house. The moment im loaded outside i have a 4 magika siphon draining my magika to 0. It labels it as ability when looking at the active effects page but i cant seem to find whats actually applying it.

EDIT:

Nevermind. My issue has nothing to do with this mod. Was just coincidence. Did notice a bit of an issue with a fresh born pup. Seems he doesn't move can't be activated in any way or anything. Just stands there until I load somewhere else then he appears and just stands there some more.

There is no pregnancy in Lovers Bitch...K9 or otherwise. There is a 'puppy mill' add-on for LB...separate critter.

Glad you solved the other issue. :classic_smile:

LB don't have a own preg system, you use HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.

A puppy is not part of LBGW and it is not your companion ( you can not have two bitch bones).

You can release your active dog ( back in the kennel) and let your puppy mount you until he knots and give a bitch bone.

All HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother "children" don't have any AI package, they stand were they are born

Not sure if "children" inherit the AI pack of the creatures parent. But Player dogs don't have any AI packages.  ( The bitch bone and the commads add stay and follow packages)

EDIT: I should not test things wile modding other things and the load order is messed up.

Yes the children ( human and creature)  will follow the mother. But the base ID / base  creatures don't have a AI Package, they get the follow package from hiyoko ( no packages in HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother)

So let the puppy mount you and get a bitch Bone  or use MCS ( https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/  )

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

All HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother "children" don't have any AI package, they stand were they are born

Not sure if "children" inherit the AI pack of the creatures parent. But

From observation, the children have a 'follow' AI package, so they follow the mother unless otherwise controlled (MCS or LST).

The hiyoko system (including broodmother) will give your offspring a follow package as LongDukDong observed.

Something may be blocking or not catching that and it corrects itself after you load in somewhere. You might see if it happens with man or mer children also.

• 2 months later...

Latest version

All you need: meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z and LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z

First install Meshes and textures

Then install LBGW 1.51a BB LC3, ( esp and folders ) and let overwrite all.

On 11/27/2013 at 12:43 PM, fejeena said:

More Pictures Version 1.51 BB the Player room with CTD

Reveal hidden contents

Crazy Tamriel Disco (CTD)

without light

post-3205-0-41002600-1385573537_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-76702000-1385573568_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-25543700-1385573730_thumb.jpg

Sound and light Sysrem

post-3205-0-52053000-1385573765_thumb.jpg

CTD with light

post-3205-0-39376300-1385573813_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-85667500-1385573859_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-72589500-1385574140_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-02358900-1385574167_thumb.jpg

unused toilet

post-3205-0-84606500-1385573593_thumb.jpg

used toilet

post-3205-0-96561000-1385573691_thumb.jpg

New book

post-3205-0-77458700-1385573898_thumb.jpg

New graffiti and Pictures at the cabinet doors.

post-3205-0-78795900-1385573948_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-49076400-1385574106_thumb.jpg

Poster and cigarettes

post-3205-0-71731200-1385769050_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-67211800-1385769032_thumb.jpg

Things you can do/activate in the Player room

Hide contents

post-3205-0-25593500-1385769881_thumb.jpg

the Switches

post-3205-0-40648200-1385769943_thumb.jpg

Crazy Tamriel Disco

post-3205-0-10897800-1385769995_thumb.jpg

The CTD Switch and the secret door

Hide contents

post-3205-0-40672700-1386290257_thumb.jpg

REALLY CTD ROOM crazy tamerel room or Crash to desktop room

• 3 months later...