LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

Yes see above, you need a broken LoversSlaveTrader slave.

In regards to the two Bitch Bone issue...

A Cheydinhal city guard took issue with her actual dog and killed it. This removed BOTH bones.

For future reference. Saved me some trouble...

:classic_biggrin:

12 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Companion?  Or Slave?

The dialog command "Put on this collar" is available for the player if (1) you are in possession of the collar and (2) the NPC you are talking to is flagged a slave with the default LPK slave flag.  Not only does the NPC then get the collar, but a special condition is set in the main quest for Lover's Bitch.  It acquires the ID of the NPC.

If you are running Lovers Slave Trader, a recently untrained slave will not respond.  You;d have to 'break' the slave's will which will then apply said 'LPK Slave' flag.  In any event, both conditions must be met.  Putting the collar on an NPC doesn't turn it into a slave.  It must be a slave already for the collar to work.

how do you attach a lpk flag?

I checked the LoversBitch esp...you don't need a LoversSlaveTrader Slave, the NPC must only have the Lovers Slave tfag/Token. ( I forget what is in my own mods, embarrassing :classic_blush: )

Add the token to a NPC:  xLoversPkrFlagSlave "Lovers Slave"

Open the console

click on the NPC

write

additem XX00080D 1

hit enter

done

replace the XX with the Load order ID of your LOvers with PK.esm  ( esm not esp ! )

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

I checked the LoversBitch esp...you don't need a LoversSlaveTrader Slave, the NPC must only have the Lovers Slave tfag/Token. ( I forget what is in my own mods, embarrassing :classic_blush: )

Add the token to a NPC:  xLoversPkrFlagSlave "Lovers Slave"

Open the console

click on the NPC

write

additem XX00080D 1

hit enter

done

replace the XX with the Load order ID of your LOvers with PK.esm  ( esm not esp ! )

last thing that tat mod you sent me my companion will not put any of the items from the chest on. but does with the body writing in imperial city.

and for the collar that you buy can you get another one? if not whats the id for it?

The Tattoo and Tail Mod.

NPCs don't like items with tail slot. They don't equip the items.

Change the items in the esp to amulet slot.  ( but that can conflict with the LoversBitch collar )

---------------------

You can use only one collar. There is only one script.

But I never tested it. If two NPCs have a collar and you use the companion "on all fours" key...maybe both NPCs go on all fours.

Collar ID

XX00EC0D

Console:

Player additem XX00EC0D 1

XX is LoversBitch esp load order ID.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

The Tattoo and Tail Mod.

NPCs don't like items with tail slot. They don't equip the items.

Change the items in the esp to amulet slot.  ( but that can conflict with the LoversBitch collar )

---------------------

You can use only one collar. There is only one script.

But I never tested it. If two NPCs have a collar and you use the companion "on all fours" key...maybe both NPCs go on all fours.

Collar ID

XX00EC0D

Console:

Player additem XX00EC0D 1

XX is LoversBitch esp load order ID.

hm dont know if this is unrelated to this mod but.... every place in my game is fine except chorrol got a big chuck out of it, with invisible wall and shacks and floating doors, seems to be a common bug from what i could gather, And someone said on another forum that loversbitch caused the issue. and i have no mods that alter locations heavily. dont know why its just chorrol effected. according to uesp wiki it says that the only way to reverse the bug if it doesn't go away is to load a save before entering, rip me.  This guy has the exact same issue as me same area everything. Do you know if there any mod patch that could fix this?A weird day in Chorrol

I have the bug also without LoversBitch,  it is a vanilla game problem.

People with no Mods have the problem, it always southwest of the chapel. It can happen with vanilla game without Mods.

sometimes enter a house will fix it, but most times you must reload the game to fix it.

Just now, fejeena said:

I have the bug also without LoversBitch,  it is a vanilla game problem.

People with no Mods have the problem, it always southwest of the chapel. It can happen with vanilla game without Mods.

sometimes enter a house will fix it, but most times you must reload the game to fix it.

ah thats all it is, i was worried my game was broken or something. and no two collars dont work with the slave key, ah well i'l just share it around.

Slaves can lower your dog's lust but not your lust.

-------------------------------

There is a A-bomb bug

After 200+ hours, many saves, ... your save ID numbers are too high.

Spell effect are slow, a fire ball needs a minute to reach a targed. When you activate a door with animation ( not a load door ) you can go to the toilet, then you can make yourself a coffee, and when you come back to your computer the door is maybe open.

WryeBash has a A-bomb fix option.

And in my yellow Link you get a Link to a small fix tool.  ( scroll down to "Problems during gameplay" and "A-Bomb fix"

EDIT:

I saw all your questions about the collar and the slave token be answered on the first page.

Read ( and the spoiler )

-Reworked Training quest. You or your slave can do the quest.

And read at the bottom.

Some cheats and tip. And quests and things you can do.

17 hours ago, fejeena said:

There is a A-bomb bug

Spell effect are slow, a fire ball needs a minute to reach a targed. When you activate a door with animation ( not a load door ) you can go to the toilet, then you can make yourself a coffee, and when you come back to your computer the door is maybe open.

And in my yellow Link you get a Link to a small fix tool.  ( scroll down to "Problems during gameplay" and "A-Bomb fix"

EDIT:

I saw all your questions about the collar and the slave token be answered on the first page.

Read ( and the spoiler )

And read at the bottom.

i use nmm for oblvion, i'm not sure if i had wyrebash installed i think i did but i'l make sure. i do get random ctd's here and there not sure if its my load order, i use loot for loadorder and try to keep my lovermods together. im not to worried about it since i only got 10 hours.

17 hours ago, fejeena said:

There is a A-bomb bug

EDIT:

Read ( and the spoiler )

And read at the bottom.

about the in heat feature, can i change it so it effects the 3rd timester?

Have you ever read my yellow Link???? You see it in all my posts in my signature.

This https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

Oblivion: the three most important points when you play Oblivion !!!

NEVER install the game in C:\program files (x86)

NEVER use Nexus Modmanager for Oblivion !!! It can not install Lovers mods ( ini folders,files )

NEVER sort Oblvion Mods with LOOT ! A LOOT load order can crash your game and the Lovers Mods are a mess !!!! Use BOSS to sort Oblivon Mods

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" about the in heat feature, can i change it so it effects the 3rd timester? "

Yes.

You must have Construction Set started with OBSE, better ConstructionSet extender with OBSE  ( use CSE 51 )

About CS: see my yellow Link

EDIT: you must start the CS with OBSE to save scripts with OBSE commands, and in Lovers Mods are OBSE commands in the scripts.

About the cahnges in the LoverBitch script: see the LoversBitch  spoiler Some cheats and tip. And quests and things you can do.

-------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

You don't need wyrebash to fix the A-bomb bug, you can use the tool from my yellow Link. I never used WryeBash.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Have you ever read my yellow Link???? You see it in all my posts in my signature.

This https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

NEVER use Nexus Modmanager for Oblivion !!! It can not install Lovers mods ( ini folders,files )

NEVER sort Oblvion Mods with LOOT ! A LOOT load order can crash your game and the Lovers Mods are a mess !!!! Use BOSS to sort Oblivon Mods

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" about the in heat feature, can i change it so it effects the 3rd timester? "

Yes.

You must have Construction Set started with OBSE, better ConstructionSet extender with OBSE  ( use CSE 51 )

About CS: see my yellow Link

EDIT: you must start the CS with OBSE to save scripts with OBSE commands, and in Lovers Mods are OBSE commands in the scripts.

About the cahnges in the LoverBitch script: see the LoversBitch  spoiler Some cheats and tip. And quests and things you can do.

-------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

You don't need wyrebash to fix the A-bomb bug, you can use the tool from my yellow Link. I never used WryeBash.

yes... but thats where steam installs everything to. and i never thought of using boss since i always use loot for all my Bethesda games. and nmm does install the ini folders at least for me, only mod that wouldn't work which i used omm was curseofhircine. but i'l give boss a shot

So i launched boss most of my plugins were sorted except these few, now just have to figure out the most stable order for them.

Yes i have wolfz cursed armor which tamago doesn't like, but i don't use it if i'm doing a pregnant run.

The following plugins were not found in the masterlist, and must be positioned manually, using your favourite mod manager or by using BOSS's user rules functionality. You can submit unrecognised plugins for addition to the masterlist directly from this log by clicking on a plugin and supplying a link and/or description of its contents in the panel that is displayed.

• wolfzqraceEV85.esm Version 0.85 Active
  • wolfzqcustom85EV.esm Version 0.85EV Active
  • zzContainerTrap English.esp Active
  • wolfzqcursed85EV.esp Version 0.85EV Active
  • Set Body Expanded.esp Version 0.6 Active
  • xlds.esp Active
  • xldsFuro.esp Active
  • LPK - Vtoy.esp Active
  • Body Writing.esp Active
  • BitchTattoo.esp Active
  • wolfzqmylover85EV.esp Version 0.85 Active
  • wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp Version 0.85EV Active
  • Alandria.esp Active

Read my yellow Link!!!!! Load order

First run BOSS , then sort Lovers Mods manually and all Mods that BOSS had not sorted.

READ MY LINK how to do it .

---------------------------

If you don't believe me , and other people who played Oblivion for more than 10 years you can use and do what you want.

You can decide where you install things.

Why have you installed Steam in C:program files(x86)

Read my yellow Link how to move steam and the games. Or instal steam again.

And Nexus Modmanager is not good for Oblivion....     Do you think I have written my link for fun?

But enough of the explanations...The 3 most important things I told you. Do it or ignore it. But if your game does not work ot often crashes....

----------------------------
Sorry the answer is a bit rough

But all your questions and problem are explained in my Link.  How to move Steam and Game, Why not Nexus Modmanager, How to use BOSS and sort manually and don't use LOOT,....
I think you do not like to read :classic_wink:

17 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Read my yellow Link!!!!! Load order

First run BOSS , then sort Lovers Mods manually and all Mods that BOSS had not sorted.

READ MY LINK how to do it .

---------------------------

If you don't believe me , and other people who played Oblivion for more than 10 years you can use and do what you want.

You can decide where you install things.

Why have you installed Steam in C:program files(x86)

Read my yellow Link how to move steam and the games. Or instal steam again.

And Nexus Modmanager is not good for Oblivion....     Do you think I have written my link for fun?

But enough of the explanations...The 3 most important things I told you. Do it or ignore it. But if your game does not work ot often crashes....

----------------------------
Sorry the answer is a bit rough

But all your questions and problem are explained in my Link.  How to move Steam and Game, Why not Nexus Modmanager, How to use BOSS and sort manually and don't use LOOT,....
I think you do not like to read :classic_wink:

i did read the load order, i used boss it sorted most of my plugins except a few, that boss told me to put them where their needed manually, only problem i dont know where i should be putting these plugins it didnt sort. and i decided to just do the reset on tamago to be safe, now i'm in the heat phase of LBGW

A copy from my yellow Link:

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Oblivion Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

Then sort your Lovers Mods (Boss does not sort Lovers Mods right) Load order here in the Spoiler ....

30 minutes ago, fejeena said:

A copy from my yellow Link:

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Oblivion Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

Then sort your Lovers Mods (Boss does not sort Lovers Mods right) Load order here in the Spoiler ....

do you know what mod causes npcs to crouch and form a crowd during sex scenes? it happens to my companions then they stop following me.  i think it is joburg but im not sure. or the only other one i can think of loversRapers

20180314222928_1.jpg

Yes Joburg , but it is a AI package from  Lovers with PK.esp

You can change it with TES4Edit ( No construction set needed )

Load Lovers with PK.esp with TES4Edit

1) In the  Lovers with PK.esp open AI PAckages

2) click the package ( there is only one )

3 ) in the right window right click "Flags" and select "Edit"

4) uncheck "Always sneak"

5) click OK

Done, close TES4Edit and save

11LL1.jpg

Not LB...but a handy supplement.

Pet Yer Critter

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48398

You get a small heal (1pt 10 secs) and the critter gets a +1 to disposition towards you.

Works on any creature, I assume. Crouch for small animals...crouch and stand for dog-sized...stand for horses...Ogres??

:classic_biggrin:

"Keep petting!!! He's thinking of not hitting me quite as hard with his club!"

15 hours ago, LinksSword said:

do you know what mod causes npcs to crouch and form a crowd during sex scenes? it happens to my companions then they stop following me.  i think it is joburg but im not sure. or the only other one i can think of loversRapers

20180314222928_1.jpg

In Lovers Sexual Settings, turn off "Allow Spectators"...annoying anyways.