LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

The Leyawiin Party quest is the end of Maeras Quest. Yes she say "see me later" but no further quests.

See first page the Spoiler: Some cheats and tip. And quests and things you can do.

Other quests:

Oblivion-gate quest near Kvatch

After mounted by 20 or more unique Dogs a new quest about nasty rumors.

And you can buy new Dogs after 50 and 100 Mounts.

Having a little trouble with a Timber Wolf. His 21st time mounting me he finally knotted and became *my* Timber Wolf, and then his 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th times got him the buffs for 5, 10, 20 and 25 times, which is a lovely touch, but even after 58 he can still be killed and if I fast-travel anywhere he always dies. I thought 50 was supposed to give him the Undying Love buff.

Also ... maybe it's not the mod. Maybe it's something wrong with the way Joburg raises and lowers Lewdness or something, but that 21st time? I had 28 orgasms, according to the Exploits spell's Diary. 28 is a lot of orgasms.

Longer Knot time = more orgasms.

After a dog or wolf is your "companion" he get the buffs for mounting.

So if he had Mounted you 20 times before the knots you you get every next mount the buffs

Times Mounted - Stats Gained
5    -   +5 Strength
10   -   +10 Speed
15   -   +10 Endurance
20   -   +5 Strength
25   -   +10 Agility
30   -   +10 Endurance

----------------------

And 50 knots ( not mounts ) makes him immortal.

But not sure if it works with "wild" wolves and Dogs. I never use wild wolves as companion, you can not put them in the Kennels and they don't follow in cities.

I only use the  Player Dogs/wolves from the shop as companions.

Sometimes I use wild wolf to "clean" a Bandit Cave, and the wolf dies during the fights or he leaves me when I enter the next town.

I made a new version of the painting and tapestry replacer. I tried to keep it sort of lore friendly. Since I didn't change the esp no special installation steps are necessary, just overwrite with the new files.

attachicon.gifLovers Bitch Gone Wild Art Replacer.7z

so those are paintings and not Hentai drawings anymore?

to be honest, the modern look just broke the immersion for this mod, so if yours are more lorefriendly, i'll install them right away! *downloading to look at the files*

There is more Hentai stuff inside as in my pics and many races are no Oblivions races ( Fantasy races from other games or Hentai Girls )

Some are nice. I also have them ( I have 30 new Pics, ready to insert in the Mod. But not enough space, all walls are covered :D  )

I will Link the replacer to the first page

Nice work.

I never had CTDs in the wolf cave. It's a LoversBitch cave so no other Mods use it. And Maera is no Vanilla NPC. She is a Imperial...maybe something with OCOv2 ?

Have you installed Lovers creatures after LAPF ? it must overwrite two LAPF files ( esp) or creature sex don't work.

I never had CTDs in the wolf cave. It's a LoversBitch cave so no other Mods use it. And Maera is no Vanilla NPC. She is a Imperial...maybe something with OCOv2 ?

Have you installed Lovers creatures after LAPF ? it must overwrite two LAPF files ( esp) or creature sex don't work.

i had it installed afterwards, but i can just copy the creatures files in again, overwriting LAPF files. -> going to do that right away!

OCOv2 had exactly no information on where it should be in a loadorder, so i left it where BOSS put it.

even though they put in HGEC compatible textures and the same for roberts male, they didn't even mention if those had to be loaded before or after OCO.

i sneaked into the cave and made mostly stealthkills to the "horny wolves". is that alright or should my char be overwhelmed by them? i currently play a male argonian.

I normally run in the cave and kill all wolves , except the alpha-wolf. Fuck all wolves would take hours.

Think OCO is fine at the BOSS load order. And female and male textures replacers with no esp have no load order.

If the base OCO have vanilla textures you first install the base  and then you overwrite with HGEC and Robert textures.

So if it is not the Imperial race maybe the vanilla Wolf meshes. Have you installed my Creatures replacer with Dicks and first delete the dog Folder ( or you will have two dicks with all vanilla Dogs and wolves ) But double dicks should not Crash the game.

So I think something is wrong with LoversCreatures Installation.

I normally run in the cave and kill all wolves , except the alpha-wolf. Fuck all wolves would take hours.

Think OCO is fine at the BOSS load order. And female and male textures replacers with no esp have no load order.

If the base OCO have vanilla textures you first install the base  and then you overwrite with HGEC and Robert textures.

So if it is not the Imperial race maybe the vanilla Wolf meshes. Have you installed my Creatures replacer with Dicks and first delete the dog Folder ( or you will have two dicks with all vanilla Dogs and wolves ) But double dicks should not Crash the game.

So I think something is wrong with LoversCreatures Installation.

Roberts has an esp and HGEC needs additional esp for the female armor variants. then there's the hgec khajiit fix (otherwise it loads the male bodytexture instead of the footfemale.dds).

OCO has its own face and bodytextures.

as for the creatures:

i once had it installed, so i don't know if it still is...

so i install creatures again, then delete dog folder and install your replacer?

? No if you have installed Lover Bitch you have Dogs with dicks.

You unpack my Creature replacer with dicks , delete the dog Folder, then you install the replacer,

Do not delete your game dog Folder or all LoversCreatures dog animations are gone.

• 2 months later...

I'm also getting CTDs in Wolf Cave, and it always happens when a round of sex between the Alpha Wolf and Maera Sirius ends naturally. I've been using this mod for a while, between two different computers and with a buttload of different mods at different times, but the crashes remain constant, every time I do the Wolf Cave I have to either use the Killall console command to kill the Alpha Wolf before the sex ends or TCL to the end to interrupt before it finishes. I've even uninstalled every single mod and DLC besides LBGW and its dependencies, it still crashed at that same spot. Help would be appreciated, I want to be able to do the Wolf Cave like I'm supposed to. :<

• 2 weeks later...

Think that's not a LoversBitch problem.

Must be a Slave problem. Have you enslaved a evil NPC ? With high aggression ? Bandit ? Marauder?

NEVER enslave NPCs with no names like Bandit, Marauder, Necromancers, Guards,.... It can fuck up your saves !!!

And sometimes the evil faction causing that the slave attack NPCs his faction don't like. ( Bandits disposition towards Guards -100 )

You can "fix" high aggression with MCS  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

But you should not make the slave your MCS companion ( NPCs not Slave AND companion. One or the other )

Again ! do not use NPCs without names !

Sometimes Renas dogs follow me, but they return on their own back to her. Is that normal ? Also some basement kennel dogs seem to have followed me to Battlehorn Castle. I'm not positive its them but they are gone from the basement kennel. If I can get their Ref IDs I should be able to make sure the ones I found are the right ones and I should be able to moveto.player them back to their correct basement placements.

???

No Renas Dogs and basement kennel dogs should not follow the player.

RenaDog01Ref [ACRE:001771FE]  Base ID:RenaDog01 "Kezune" [CREA:001771FB]

RenaDog02Ref [ACRE:001771FF]   Base ID: RenaDog02 "Bailey" [CREA:001771FC]

RefID, Base ID and the X Marker ( position of the dogs )

xKennelBloodhound [ACRE:0300ED7D]  Base ID: xMyReaverHound "Bloodhound" [CREA:0300C93E] ;  xCellMarker3 [REFR:0300ED77]

Wolf [ACRE:0300ED7F]  Base ID: xMyWolf "Wolf" [CREA:030015B9] ;  xCellMarker1 [REFR:0300ED76]

Dog [ACRE:0300ED80]  Base ID: xMyDog "Dog" [CREA:03000ED3]  ; xCellMarker2 [REFR:0300ED78]

German Shepherd [ACRE:0300ED81]  Base ID:  xMyGermanShepherd "German Shepherd" [CREA:03009FBE] ; xCellMarker4 [REFR:0300ED79]

Collie [ACRE:0300ED83]  Base ID:  xMyCollie "Collie" [CREA:0300980D] ; xCellMarker5 [REFR:0300ED7A]

Spotted Dog [ACRE:0302DAAD]  Base ID:   xMySpottedDog "Spotted Dog" [CREA:0302CCC0] ; xCellMarker6 [REFR:0300ED7B]

Brown Collie [ACRE:0302DAAE]   Base ID: xMyBrownCollie "Brown Collie" [CREA:0302CCBF] ; xCellMarker8 [REFR:0302DAB0]

Doberman [ACRE:0302E197]  Base ID:  xMyDobermann "Doberman" [CREA:0300980E] ; xCellMarker7 [REFR:0302DAB1]