LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

The  "Lovers PK slave token" is set as No-playable so you can not see it in the inventory, must be a PSE token.

And the Collar is not for the Player ! do not wear/equip it  !

Lol...already figured that out, fejeena...the hard way. Thanks, though. :D

Yes...they appear to be a different token.

The additem worked like a charm, fejeena.

It seems to remove the token for set body (bombshell) when the companion goes to all fours. But the body comes right back when the dog errrr...engages. Is this explainable? Perhaps I have an older version of Set Body.

? never saw that in my game.

I have not set any remove clothes in the LoversBitch menu, I use the Lovers undress Settings during sex. My slaves are completely naked during sex.

SetBody bodies: In my game when I Switch or undress clothes/armors I sometimes can see, for a fraction of a second, the Default Body, but the SetBody is never removed till I make the next Action or a dog mounts me...

I also use a old SetBody ( not SetBody reloaded)

I have not set any remove clothes in the LoversBitch menu, I use the Lovers undress Settings during sex. My slaves are completely naked during sex.

SetBody bodies: In my game when I Switch or undress clothes/armors I sometimes can see, for a fraction of a second, the Default Body, but the SetBody is never removed till I make the next Action or a dog mounts me...

Yeah....I use the original Setbody, as well.

This was on Vilja, mind-you. There could be other forces at work script-wise. But, by golly, I did get her that pet dog she asked for.

:D :D

Yeah....I use the original Setbody, as well.

This was on Vilja, mind-you. There could be other forces at work script-wise. But, by golly, I did get her that pet dog she asked for.

:D :D

Not sure if evil or epic comment. lol

Okay...so a bit of a clue.

When on all fours, the Setbody token seems to be removed from the NPC and the body reverts to the universal body in the mesh/character folder. However, the feet and hands are not swapped. Just the upper and lower body. Re-casting Setbody while the NPC while on all fours works...oddly. Like the body was a duplicate copy. As mentioned earlier, when the dog accepts the invitation, the Setbody type chosen comes back. Setbody, however, needs to be recast each time the NPC's all fours key is pressed to keep the body. No one shot cures all. I should also mention that standing back up from all fours also brings back the body chosen.

None of this is game breaking (it seems). Just immersion breaking. Has anybody else noticed anything similar?

? my set Body Body is not removed. All my Player characters use a unique SetBody Body and  I never had this Problem.

And you are the first with this Problem.

Sorry don't know what I or you can do.

When on all fours, the Setbody token seems to be removed from the NPC and the body reverts to the universal body in the mesh/character folder. However, the feet and hands are not swapped. Just the upper and lower body. Re-casting Setbody while the NPC while on all fours works...oddly. Like the body was a duplicate copy. As mentioned earlier, when the dog accepts the invitation, the Setbody type chosen comes back. Setbody, however, needs to be recast each time the NPC's all fours key is pressed to keep the body. No one shot cures all. I should also mention that standing back up from all fours also brings back the body chosen.

None of this is game breaking (it seems). Just immersion breaking. Has anybody else noticed anything similar?

Have you set up LoversBitch so that it equips a particular set of kennel irons? Because some of the irons can replace the upper and lower body, and this sounds like what is happening here.

Have you set up LoversBitch so that it equips a particular set of kennel irons? Because some of the irons can replace the upper and lower body, and this sounds like what is happening here.

My thoughts exactly...but when I looked it said disabled.

Well...I wish i ahd ssaved instead of loading...now i gotta get my girl plowed again by the wolf for the first time. if you want to get your characters a good filling for their first time...I HIGHLY recommend this mod. Went from from 3 to 41 injections with just 3 fuckings, one a knotting. WOO! No wonder Marea prefers dogs! I only wish i had managed to get there during my ovulation cycle. But I was in late Ovulation at char gen and the egg died when I went to the marketplace to sell the junk from the starting dungeon. :( But now I know where to turn when I need a filling~ Also the animations are SUPERB, although with smaller characters you might either need to decrease the size of the wolves (possibly bad idea because then they will be the rong size for full size characters) or just mess around till the animations look right for your character. I was covered in cum though and it was super hot even with the clipping caused by the sizeplay. LOL.

Also, grabbing the Bitch Tattoos is highly advisable. If you don't want them now, yolu might want them after a good doggie ride~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My problem is a sum what complex one. I can cast masturbate on my character and the animations play. but when I go down to the kennels to train and I'm put in with a dog, my character just stands still and the dog disappears apart from its face and its cock. the discriptive text appears on screen and the sex noises can be heard but no animations play. at the end the spunk textures appear.  I have checked and rechecked my load order with TES4edit and wryebash. no problems were found. I even went as far as uninstalling all the Lovers related mods and Lovers itself then reinstalling them all carefully.  I'm going to try and have sex with another npc outside the shop and see what happns.

well I went out and propositioned the nearby guard. 

post-752154-0-49608800-1438720107_thumb.jpg

as you can see from the screenshot, pretty much the same thing happened. sounds and on screen text and spunk and collapse on the floor. the only difference seems to be that the guard is visible.

do you think there is something blocking the animations? .  a wrong setting somewhere?

• 3 weeks later...

Hoping someone can help me here.

How do we proceed with the quests in LoversBitch exactly? I visited the shop in Chorrol - I can earn money in the breeding pits, and buy a dog, wolf, mutt and one other dog, and get a bloodhound through the breeding pits again.

But when I asked Rena about bitch training, the journal asked me to visit Maera again - who I haven't met, and who I have no idea how to meet. Looking through the readme, Maera is in wolfs cave - is there a proper way to start this quest? Am I missing a step here, where someone or some clue will send me to wolfs cave?

Also, I see mention of an all-fours button, and being in heat. None of this seems available to me at the moment though - theres no menu, spell or ini file to set the key. Does it unlock later on, or am I missing something again?

Thank you.

You need to go to Maera's house, read some journal and then head back towards Chorrol. Outside the walls, near the north gate or whatever is a cave, at the end of which Maera is, along with a bunch of kind of tough wolves on the way. Meet her and she'll let you continue the quest.

You'll get to use the all fours button and other shortcuts after meeting her, and then meeting her again at her house - where she heads after the cave encounter.

The note in Mearas house is small.

When you enter the house: In front of you is the stairs but you turn left and 3-4 steps into the room . Look left, a small table with a small wolf statue, and next to the statue is the note you must read.

----------------------------

And the all-fours button: Yes after you have saved Maera, follow her home, talk to her.

You have the Options:

1. to buy a bitch collar, quit the Dialog and talk to your slave, give him/her the collar and talk again with Maera and your slave can do the Bitch Training.

2. Or tell Maera you want to do the Bitch Training.

She goes into the Basement, follow her and do the Training. At  the end of the Training you select your all-fours key. (or two keys, one for the Player and one for your slave )

Up stairs you can talk again with Maera and can get the "Call Wild Canine" spell.

Right... thank you circ, fejeena, mem4ob4.

The step I missed was reading the book (Bitch training) and getting the option to ask Rena about Maera.

I tried visting her home myself but the door was key-locked - it only unlocks once Rena asks you to check on her.

Anyhow, all seems to be working now. :)

I need some help please?

I have been trying everything I could find on the net (except the tes4 edit).

I am having googly eyes with the lgbw race. It seems they the only race who has googly eyes. I don't have mpb ( I used the fake the esm file, and a big no no for me. It messed up all my mods, so I had to remove it, including all the lovers non mbp mods : crowning isle, bravil underground etc).

I can't download the full mbp, because I presently I only have internet access from a old fone. I can only download from like indishare or direct links.

Anyways, back to my question:

How do I fix/remove the googly eyes from the lbgw race? (And the other non mbp versions with fake mbp file). Can anyone please help me?

I did run boss,etc. So its not my load order. Load order is perfect. I narrawed it down to the fake mbd file and the bitch race.

The only cosmetic mod I am using is elaborate eyes with coolsims.

The fake MBP esm can not mess up your game ! ! ! the esm is empty ! No entry in the esm ! So it can not change anything in game. Impossible !

In Lovers Bitch is no race ( only one not used race for one not used NPC ) Rena and Meara are vanilla races!

In NO MBP-BravilUnderground and addon  are no new races !!!! only vanilla races.

In Crowning Isle NO MBP Patch is only one new Race ( AngelicSiren) and the race use own eye meshes and textures. All other NPCs are vanilla races.

Goggly eyes: you have installed a race beautification Mod ( ? elaborate eyes with coolsims ? ) . A mod which change all vanilla (original) race eyes.

The Mod have changed the eye mesh path and the eye textures,  so all races use the new eye meshes.

But such a race beautification Mod normally only change the races ( add more available eyes to the races) and it also replace the vanilla eyes, so all vanilla races should be ok.

So you must have a load order Problem , or another Mod has overwritten the elaborate eyes meshes but not the textures, so the meshes do not match the textures.

post-3205-0-95733900-1440606763_thumb.jpg here different eye textures. Vanilla eye meshes need texture with one eye. Ren meshes  need textures with two eyes one above the other, ...... ! Each esy type requires its own textures !

Fix:

-You can delete the Mod.

Or: check your eye meshes(NifSkope) and textures ( Construction set or Tes4Edit . Links for all Tools in my yellow Link below  )