LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Conflicts with other mods: the same as the original version. I only made the wolf cave Unique Landscapes compatible.

ryla's test version: he add my pictures (with menu function) but he did not remove the vanilla pictures (so both at the same place). And I read that some pictures have wrong rotation.

Pictures: Remove what you want. Or change the textures.(add your favorite pictures)

Nice!!

So would the image look freshly printed.

But it should look like after several months in wind and weather,bleached and faded.

OK Maera could have just attached it, as she entered the cave.

Mark it as replacer, for people who want a fresh one.

hmm, maybe we can have the "old" version on the cave, but also some of those new posters inside some cities or inns.

or maybe the guards/rangers/hunters have printed some new notices and replaced the old one.

it would also be good to increase the spawn of horny wolves around the game, so it will have more sense to have those warnings around the game

Everyone should do it himself. I don't add pictures in cities and indoor cells(inns and guardrooms). More changes more mod conflicts. (Better city, open city, mods that change inns or guardrooms).

The original "beware of wolves" poster(without the picture) is from "Werewolf-Legends" so I have some posters in the North of Cyrodiil.

No you see the original poster (only text "Imperial note",no picture,no "beware of wolves" text). I changed it in my game (mesh and texture). I use this texture in the LoversBitch mod (in other folder).

If you want to change Werewolf Legends:

meshes\clutter\books\werewolf\werewolfposter.nif

textures\clutter\books\werewolf\werewolfposter01.dds and werewolfposter01_n.dds

No  you can not become pregnant. Perhaps if you use Tamago mod. This is only the original mod with some "optical enhancements" and 5 more dogs.

New handbill textures (with pregnant) are in the works.

New textures are ready.

One thing I am slightly confused on is if you can become pregnant from the dogs or not in this mod? Also on the second picture in the handbill you spelled "pregnent" wrong it should be "pregnant". :)

only if you have the Tamago mod (there is also the option inside the shop)

gpigpwr yes yes yes

rylasasin have a lot of quest ideas but have problems with the scripts. Please sent him a post.

Nearly all my stuff you find also in his version(pictures  you can enable/disable wit menu). The only thing he didn't add are the extra player dogs, because there are not quest till now. (my extra dog you can only get with console "cheat")

Some of his quest ideas you find here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12545-loversbitch-05b03uo-unofficial-continuation/page-12?do=findComment&comment=298979

? back tattoo? ass tattoo? both? You only want the tattoo not the body, you want to wear a bibini and see the tattoo?

Clothes replace the body, so you need the tattoo as ring or amulet. But the back tattoo only fits perfect to HGEC normal upperbody(no fighterbody or DM or DMRA) And the ass tattoo need HGEC LL lowerbody BBB(no S,M or L HGEC lowerbody or DMRA).

I can change the 2 meshes (delete all, except the tattoo). Can you add it as ring/amulet in your LB esp? (or better in any cloth mod with a chest)

If not, which version of my LoversBitch do you use? normal or extreme.(or I can make a esp with only the tattoo rings/amulets)

Shit ring isn't working, didn't show up in game. Amulet or Tail slot is OK. There  are the 2 tattoos, back and ass.

I made a esp, chest next to Renas store (location picture in the download) 3 amulet (back, ass and both tattoos) 3 tail (back, ass and both tattoos)

The esp don't have LoversBitch as master file, but use textures and a ground mesh from LoversBitch. So you can place it above the Lovers mods in your load order (normally clothing mods are very high up in the load order).

Back tattoos work with HGEC bodies , Manga and DM/DMRA

!!!the new back tattoos in version 5 didn't work with HGEC A to E cup! Works with HGEC H cup, Manga, DM, DMRA

Ass tattoos work with HGEC L lowerbody

There are 2 of each variety in the chest (if you need a tattoo for a companion). The chest is not respawning.

Update version3:I add 4 collars(amulet-slot) and 3 dogtail plugs (3 tail-slot, 3 amulet-slot)

next update: 3 new dogtails, 4 combinations tattoo and tail, 4 combinations tattoo, tail amd collar (all in 2 versions,  tail-slot and amulet-slot)

Update version4: 3 collars and combinations with tails and tattoos (tail and amulet slot)

Update version5: new tattoos. All version5 stuff in extra chest

Some pictures you can see here  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/280-wearable-tattoos-and-body-writings/

DOWNLOAD  Version 4Bitch Tattoo V4.7z

DOWNLOAD Version 5 Bitch Tattoo V5.7z

Credits:SnakeBondageJewelry mod by FHebinisiki,Demonika armor by ?GSBModders?

A DMRA tattoo mesh replacer can be found here (the ass tattoo). Thanks mem4ob4.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14435-lbitchdmratats/?do=findComment&comment=318222

Update 1.15  Nothing new!!!

A fix ,made by WappyOne, to prevent crashes during kotting state.Very rare and depending of the mods you use.(e.g. RaperS 1.61) A better kotting system.

Thanks WappyOne

To expand on this:

Redid the knotting system so that it uses Lovers' callback function instead of checking constantly from inside Lovers' Bitch and modifying phase timers. This plays nicer with other Lovers' mods as well as enabling any person to be knotted by dogs, not just the player. The player is still the only one that can gain a companion in this fashion.

Update 1.15  Nothing new!!!

A fix ,made by WappyOne, to prevent crashes during kotting state.Very rare and depending of the mods you use.(e.g. RaperS 1.61) A better kotting system.

Thanks WappyOne

Just an esp update or did meshes/textures change also?

Mem