Strange Bluw Glow around the eyes

shazor

Maybe a enb if you are using one. Looks like the glow is coming from the face paint like a shiny spot being reflected back. Might also be whatever gloss like skin thing you are using. I have used gloss tech before and had problems with textures when wearing certain armors. The textures would get all nasty looking.

I can't see the picture, but do you have the Unofficial Skyrim Patch installed? I think I remember a fix for a "glowing eyes bug" in it, though I don't know if this is the issue you're having.

I had a problem where my character's eyes glowed blue as well, and I'm unsure if it's the same bug fixed by the USKP, but after cycling back through my saves I discovered they started glowing blue after entering a cell added by the Skyrim Monster Mod hunter addon, and I simply continued playing without entering that cell. And curiously, if I first loaded a save where it was happening, it'd happen even on unaffected saves until I rebooted the game.

I can't see the picture, but do you have the Unofficial Skyrim Patch installed? I think I remember a fix for a "glowing eyes bug" in it, though I don't know if this is the issue you're having.

I had a problem where my character's eyes glowed blue as well, and I'm unsure if it's the same bug fixed by the USKP, but after cycling back through my saves I discovered they started glowing blue after entering a cell added by the Skyrim Monster Mod hunter addon, and I simply continued playing without entering that cell. And curiously, if I first loaded a save where it was happening, it'd happen even on unaffected saves until I rebooted the game.

Hmm installed the newest version of the patch but there is still a blue glow. im pretty sure that the enb is not the reason for the glow because an older version of this savegame with the same face isnt harmed by this ugly annoying glow. my character looks like a gay zombie with this glow...

Archived