CTD on Startup

trees

Hi, I am using the latest version of Skyrim from Steam, and I installed a bunch of mods to get started, but I seem to be having a CTD on startup issue. Here is the current load order. I am using the Nexus Mod Manager if that helps any.

Load Order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
AP Skyrim.esm
SexiS.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SkyUI.esp
BlitzConsoleCommandsMCM.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
FFRace.esp
Dovahteens.esp
DovahTeenElves.esp
TribalGlass.esp
Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp
DovahteenGarb.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
TS_FetishWardrobe_Uncut.esp
TS_FetishWardrobe.esp
zzEstrus.esp
SexiSCupid.esp
SexiSDefeated.esp
ZazResources.esp
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp
ZaZ Gags.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
mslZaZArachnophobia.esp
sx3 - core.esp

Delete it. It'll rewrite itself. I'm not sure if that's your problem, just stating that you have it.

If you've had issues with Skyrim before with CTD's due to excessive mods, and are just now reinstalling it, this ini file could most likely be the cause. 

Delete both. They'll be rewritten. If this is your first install, they probably aren't the problem.

Delete these files, then run the game without mods. If it can run after doing this, you'll want to check every mod you have installed to see if you've installed them correctly.

Looking through the post I didn't see anything mentioned but do you have skse installed and loading it through skse as some of those mods need skse to work?  http://skse.silverlock.org/ I don't see anything in the list that requires the HDT system many people that upload/post download to things needing the HDT system like to leave that part out. Only other thing I seem that maybe causing it is AP skyrim. Not sure what sx3 - core.esp is.

not to derail this conversation but i currently have an issue with SKSE and thought I'd ask it here :

is there a newer version available other then this one, as i have only been able to track this one down

skse_1_06_13

this is the error i receive with it

SKSEerror_zps6bbc8c83.png

GreyDeath, on 08 Apr 2013 - 13:00, said:
not to derail this conversation but i currently have an issue with SKSE and thought I'd ask it here :

is there a newer version available other then this one, as i have only been able to track this one down
skse_1_06_13

this is the error i receive with it

Current build (1.6.13, compatible with runtime 1.9.32.0. I kill steams updater everyday not sure if there has been a new update to skyrim or not.

maybe something simple.....but steam integrity verification can help with CTD...

and...what is this ? "BlitzConsoleCommandsMCM.esp" ...as i know, the latest SKYUI have is own MCM command allowed via the ingame option menu...this can conflict ..try without it.

@grey death ..try uninstall completly skse, launch the game without, (dont worry about mod need skse, they just not work, its not problem) ,save the game, quit, reinstall new skse (yes, redownload skse, maybe something missing ) and reinstall and try play..

maybe something simple.....but steam integrity verification can help with CTD...

and...what is this ? "BlitzConsoleCommandsMCM.esp" ...as i know, the latest SKYUI have is own MCM command allowed via the ingame option menu...this can conflict ..try without it.

@grey death ..try uninstall completly skse, launch the game without, (dont worry about mod need skse, they just not work, its not problem) ,save the game, quit, reinstall new skse (yes, redownload skse, maybe something missing ) and reinstall and try play..

Thanks guy I'll give it a try and see what happens

Archived