LoversMagic 0.66e

Good mod, I have two questions though:

1. Does LM:Vanish keep a copy of the npc somewhere, or are they permanently removed? I was thinking of using it instead of LM:Death since I'm affected by the glitch, but if I use it on bandits I'm afraid I'm going to slowly load down my game world or they won't respawn.

Edit: Ok, I've figured out that the script runs disable on the target. From UESP, I've figured out that the game DOES keep track of the disabled character's data, so they could potentially be enabled again. What this means is that you SHOULD NOT use vanish on any respawning enemies, as the data will keep getting saved and I'm sure this will have an impact on performance at some point, possibly even interfering with future respawns.

2. Anyway to remove active effects? I made myself immortal so I could get death and vanish, but the all the active effects are annoying, especially the reflect ones since enemies kill themselves even when I don't want them to.

Edit: This isn't desirable for those that have already become immortal, but you can remove the various buffs and debuffs by opening the loversMagic file and editing the relavent abilities under spells. They should be at the bottom of the abilities category.

I understand your frustration guys, but I'm only a translator, not a scripter. Hopefully, the .063 release will fix these problems. I only wish I had the time to learn more about modding. I'll try and have this up either this week or next. BTW gmanprime, I was just poking around in the esp and I noticed that the author has included a way to temporarily disable Lovers Immortality. Handy for that one quest, Through a Nightmare Darkly, that always borks my stats when I try and complete it with immortality on.

More than once I ended up disabling and re-enabling the mod to fix Lovers Immortality. Lots of mods that strip your items seem to conflict with the Fortify Health effect. OTOH, you can always use an item duplication mod to replace any sex energy you lose by disabling and re-enabling.

jacq2e:

Is that with all characters, or just with Vampires?

I have been running the Life Suction/Magic Suction/Spirit Suction with no problems . . . until I try to rape a vampire, then I get a CTD as soon as the sex ends. I think it has to do with a script conflict between Life Suction and Vampires.

In a Vampire dungeon, I just use Magic Suction and Spirit Suction without any crashes at all.

jacq2e:

Is that with all characters' date=' or just with Vampires?

I have been running the Life Suction/Magic Suction/Spirit Suction with no problems . . . until I try to rape a vampire, then I get a CTD as soon as the sex ends. I think it has to do with a script conflict between Life Suction and Vampires.

In a Vampire dungeon, I just use Magic Suction and Spirit Suction without any crashes at all.

[/quote']

Do it with all character. Seems to be a load order problem...

I've had similar problems, but only with any Mythic Dawn agents. I'm testing the new .63 version now, as the author has made some major changes to the callback script functions, perhaps to fix this problem. I'll let you know how it comes out.

Is there anyway to alter SP or get more of it at a time? The mod is fun but the amount need to use some of the spells ruins the fun (or at least my fun). I pretty much have to whore myself out 24/7, and that's not fun when there's a world to explore and people to enslave.

If this version is anthing like version 0.56 and lower then the only way to increase the SP is make sure your player character is stronger (Strength needs to be high)and has more health points then the Opponants. If your opponants has more health points then you you will lose SP This is always the way it was from version 0.1 to 0.56 Not sure what happened after this. maybe slammer can explain this part.

Still is Donkey, Health is the primary stat, if your victim has more than you, you'll lose SP. He's changed the formulas a bit in the callbacks, but it's basically the same. Level, Health and number of Sexual encounters are the main values used in calculating SP loss/gain.

Thanks for explaining, i wasn't sure about 0.61 since the last version i tried was 0.56 after that no more translations. I am glad you took over this project. Or else people would have missed out on the later versions.

0.56 i released on shyuploader, had a built in manual i created kind of like lovers rapers Russion version, but i was unable to salvage it before it went down.. That one is now lost..

So pretty much the more I sleep around' date=' coupled with my HP determines how much SP I obtain. Thanks for the clarifying that Donkey and Slammer!

[/quote']

That's not really accurate. The more the NPC you are screwing sleeps around, the more SP you get. This is easy to test with the succubus, as long as you are gaining SP, then every time you sleep with her you should get +1 SP then you did before. The HP and experience for your character only determines whether you gain SP or lose it, not how much you gain or lose.

Nice mod, thanks for the translation. I have 1 question; do I need the mod "companion share and recruit" to make the resurrected sexdolls to follow me? another issue is that bandit still turn hostile sometimes after resurrection, but it could be that I am using an older version since I downloaded a mod pack (LLL).

Nice mod' date=' thanks for the translation. I have 1 question; do I need the mod "companion share and recruit" to make the resurrected sexdolls to follow me? another issue is that bandit still turn hostile sometimes after resurrection, but it could be that I am using an older version since I downloaded a mod pack (LLL).

[/quote']

If you do use CSR you'll need to get the patch for it as it has problems with lovers.

I recommend MCS instead which has no problems at all with lovers.

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2601

• 2 months later...

Ok, just to let everyone know that this isn't dead, thanks to another member of the forum, threeddd33, I was able to find where the author of LoversMagic has been uploading his works to. I will begin translating LoversMagic v.65 this weekend with the aim of releasing it within the next couple of weeks. I'd make it quicker, but that nasty thing, work, keeps interfering.

• 1 month later...

Many thanks prophour, I've been too busy at work to keep up with all the changes. Makes me feel guilty for not getting something out sooner, but with work and my mother down with bone cancer, it's been ...... difficult.

Progress so far on (ver. 0.67)

This version of loversmagic CTD on new game or loading a clean save.

zzzLMMikkaitimerScript

following line is wrong:

message "Because "SP" ran out, magic was canceled!"

I changed this in

message "Because 'SP' ran out, magic was canceled!"

zzzLMAphrodisiacScript

I moved "ref myself" before "Begin ScriptEffectStart"

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some quick tip for people who want SP fast.

The "Cheating way" is to create a copy of your character after you have some SP. Kill the clone and take the SP. Then create another one and do it again and again. This should double the amount you have each time. It's a cheat though.

A more "legitimate" way is to find and enslave people from LoversStupidNPC and to have sex with them or rape them. I found that Iria the Love Witch gives me 100-120 SP every time I have sex with her. This might not work with her in your game but it might work with other NPCs. I'd try to get the tougher people. The morning call girls generally don't give much, but the adventurers and love witches give more.

Hope this helps someone.