Suggestion for Pictures.

Silk

Hey,

This is just a quick thought that has struck me - what would the interest be in a board dedicated to character pictures?

I say this simply because of the interest that the "Show your character" Thread has gotten. In that thread I find that it is hard to comment on a particular character or Picture when theres 5 or 6 more character montages on the page.

Having topics dedicated to charcters means that we can ask the creator about the toon without distracting from the thread.

Just a quick thought.

EDIT: hope this is Okay here, couldn't find a board for suggestions.

Hey' date='

This is just a quick thought that has struck me - what would the interest be in a board dedicated to character pictures?

I say this simply because of the interest that the "Show your character" Thread has gotten. In that thread I find that it is hard to comment on a particular character or Picture when theres 5 or 6 more character montages on the page.

Having topics dedicated to charcters means that we can ask the creator about the toon without distracting from the thread.

Just a quick thought.

EDIT: hope this is Okay here, couldn't find a board for suggestions.

[/quote']

I would be interested in it, only if other people are as well though. Something like what the Nexus has, except without the bullshit rules.

The Easier Way Is To Have A Board Dedicated To Character Pictures ' date=' But Seperate

Threads For Each Race ....

[/quote']

You would have to make a whole new board for that because that would be like.....50+ topics. Lol

The easiest way to do it and not murder Loverslabs bandwidth would be to upload to your own private albums, like me for instance I just use Photobucket. It's easy to make an account and as long as it's set as private nobody is going to harass you about nudy photos and what not. The only bad thing is once you delete them, they are gone. Still it doesn't take up any of Loverslabs bandwidth so it's a win win.

I'd prefer a separate section or a thread for all purposes screenshots.

The problem with the "Show off your character" thread is people show their new characters or newly modified ones, and I kinda feel I'd be defeating the purpose of the thread by posting my character multiple times over a course of time, unchanged, just in different poses/locations.

I'd prefer a separate section or a thread for all purposes screenshots.

The problem with the "Show off your character" thread is people show their new characters or newly modified ones' date=' and I kinda feel I'd be defeating the purpose of the thread by posting my character multiple times over a course of time, unchanged, just in different poses/locations.

[/quote']

Ya exactly, I only have one character. Never felt a need to make a new one. And it feels...awkward (I guess?) posting the same character in a different pose, clothes, etc.

Archived