Big Bang Body: v0.7a [WIP] UPDATE 0.7a!! [4/3/2013] 8:19 pm

Origamiboy

BIG BANG BODY! <3

hipfix

http://www.mediafire.com/download/75a78ejbl5r2pu8/hipfix.rar

-[uPDATE 0.7b!!] [4/6/2014]-Added a hipfix-thanks to Caliente

http://www.mediafire.com/download/75a78ejbl5r2pu8/hipfix.rar

-[uPDATE 0.7a!!] [4/3/2013]-Added the armors for the new and improved v5 and v4(dat ass) bodies, The old bodies will no longer have support for armors since theres no change except for nipple girth, jussayin.

EDIT: Also updated the bodyslide presets to include all current bodies new link at the bottom

-[update 0.6]HAND AND FEET SEEM FIX! UPDATED ALL BODIES FOR YOU

ATTENTION: I need help converting other non-vanilla clothing, recruiting pplz! Bodyslide files at the end of this post!

Hi everybody so this is my first body mod that i did based off of cbbe TBBP bodyslide++.

So yea i got tired of all the flat looking boobs, tiny boobs, and good boobs with... terrible asses mods, so i made this!
Perfect ass and huge rack!

Enjoy!

-and oh yea i also converted some vanilla armors and clothes all thanks to calientes bodyslide++ and Mak07 for the armors, ChronoTrigger 77 for converting them to CBBE v3, and Killer Keo for his skimpy clothes. They are included with the version 1 file, i will add the other versions clothing if you wish, just post on this forum its as simple as that! :)

If someone would like to make armors for this body i will upload the preset for you just let me know!

Changelog:

-Update 0.4a (Version 3)New body better nipples! Updated the body to have a more pointy nipple shape, again same as the old one, i will only upload the armors if someone asks.

-Update 0.3a (Version 2)New body with the better nipples BUT also has and BIG ASS

-Update 0.2a (Version 1) Standard Body, Has two versions: One with just the body, and One with the armor, clothing and the body.

INSTALLATION
1.You will need xp32 maximum skeleton
2.One of the versions below

3.Extract to the data directory, or create an nmm installer which is pretty easy just put the meshes folder and textures folder into a blank folder zip that folder call it whatever you want and then install from NMM.
4.Some Lube

VERSIONS

-Pick which version best suits you!, if you really want armors added to the other versions i will add them but there will still be the clipping issue.

VERSION 5 -NEW Body with bigger nipples- LINK-NEW!! LINK(BODY, ARMOR, AND CLOTHES)

NEW- Updated the nipple on the New body to be longer and thicker and bigger.

[spoiler=Pictures]

PICTURES

0_Weight:

back

weight_0_back.jpg

front

weight_0_front.jpg

side

weight_0_side.jpg

100_Weight:

back

weight_100_back.jpg

front

weight_100_front.jpg

side

weight_100_side.jpg

VERSION 4 -Dat Ass Body with bigger nipples- LINK-NEW!! LINK(BODY, ARMOR, AND CLOTHES)

NEW- Updated the nipple on the big ass body to be longer and thicker and bigger.

[spoiler=Pictures]

PICTURES

0_Weight:

back

weight_0_back.jpg

front

weight_0_front.jpg

side

weight_0_side.jpg

100_Weight:

back

weight_100_back.jpg

front

weight_100_front.jpg

side

weight_100_side.jpg

VERSION 3 -NEW BODY BETTER NIPPLES(NO ARMORS/NO CLOTHES)- LINK

NEW-Updated the nipple to be more pointy and sexy

[spoiler=Pictures ]

PICTURES

0_Weight:

back

weight_0_back.jpg
front
weight_0_front.jpg
side
weight_0_side.jpg

100_Weight:

back
weight_100_back.jpg
front
weight_100_front.jpg
side
weight_100_side.jpg

VERSION 2 -DAT ASS VERSION- LINK-

NEW- Added a big ass version for those big ass lovers out there, i made the butt the same size as the boobs ;) I will only add armor if someone requests it.

[spoiler=Pictures]

PICTURES

0_Weight:

back
weight_0_back.jpg
front
weight_0_Front.jpg
side
weight_0_side.jpg

100_Weight

back
weight_100_back.jpg
front
weight_100_front.jpg
Side
weight_100_side.jpg

VERSION 1 - REGUALR OLD BODY ARMOR AND CLOTHES!

-LINK(BODY)

[spoiler=Pictures]

PICTURES

0_Weight:

back
weight_0_back.jpg
front
weight_0_front.jpg
side
weight_0_side.jpg

100_Weight

back
weight_100_back.jpg
front
weight_100_front.jpg
side
weight_100_side.jpg

BODYSLIDE FILES-UPDATE!!

Here are the bodyslide++ presets so you can do whatever with them they are in cbbe++ TBBP> Super Boobs, Dat Ass Super Boobs, and Super Boobs pointy-LINK

Credits:
Stuffed Bunny- CB++ conversions
Mak07- Armors
ChronoTrigger77-Armors
KillerKeo-Armors
Caliente- the body bodyslide++ and vanilla conversions
Megalov- inspiration
Ravensaw- Inspiration

no im still working on the clipping sadly... :( which is why i need help. I also released the bodyslide presets incase anyone wants to help make armor..

I haven't a clue on how to adjust armors. I would like to plug my Transmogrification thread again though, because it's very useful for situations like this where you have a nice body but not a whole lot of armor that fits it correctly.

*Bump* does noone like this mod?

Fiiine, I'll stop lurking to say that this mod is great! I haven't had much time to play with it, but from what I've seen of it, it looks fantastic - the world needs more big boobs and big butt mods. I'm keeping an eye on this one.

you only posted it this morning.  give people time to find it.

but if you would really like to know, its not my style.  i like big boobs and round asses as much as the next person, but what you have done is a bit on the extreme side.  but, that is just me, personally.  im sure others will like it.

THIS is more my style...

[spoiler=nsfw]

post-136825-0-02536800-1364521361_thumb.jpg

i have actually increased the breast size a bit for 100 weight.  they are prolly about 30-40% larger. and, unless im just walking around naked, i use 50-75% weighting.  looks wrong in armors at 100%

@delilah have you seen ravensaws bodies? XD These are basically my recreation of his but with a smaller and sexier version.. his bigger boob cbbe was great but the butt sucked and there was no armor for it, and the tits were TOO big. So i decided to do something about it, i created a smaller version using bodyslide, with more plump and rounded tits that defied gravity, a bigger rounded off ass, and an overall more appealing shape its more curvy now than lumpy which is the goal i was going for. A natural but unnatural look ;)

Got one link to work. Nice body but I still prefer Manga, I have yet to find a body that doesn't deform the nipple the larger your skeleton gets, manga doesn't seem to have this issue. Seems to happen with CBBE bodies mainly, that nipple is just not very scalable. Though obviously most people won't have this problem since their characters breasts don't get even close to this big anyway. :)

Archived