MaternityClothesFull pack Old version re-upload (HIATUS)

View File

Please use the new thread that replaces this one:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68000-maternity-clothes/

By request uploading the old Evil Runners Sexout Maternity Clothing pack into smaller parts, for a total of 2 files.

His old Thread is here if you want to know more about it:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15222-sexout-maternity-clothes-old/?hl=%2Bmaternity&do=findComment&comment=334892

Files are good to go Halstorm, let me know if there are any issues.

Also credit for files should go out to the following people as well as Evil Runner and User29. (Please do not edit / re-upload the files with out the authors consent.)

User29 for project contributions,

Dimon99 for the Type3 body,
Exeter for his type 3 armour meshes,
Loogie for his meshes from Sexout Tryout,
Erthilo, redhorizon09 for the mantis zero suit,
LORD DARIUS13 for the female power armour meshes.
Backsteppo and Crayne for the Bunny Suit
Ghost Armour Variants by brokencrash:
-Ken1945 - creating the original mod for Oblivion
-Bunsaki - porting & adding his own resource pack to F03
-Corehound - creating the bikini mesh for F03
-Dimon99 - creating original type3 mod for F03
-Kendo 2 - porting Type 3 to FNV
-SenSen - texturing the Spectre Clean Suit.

Alecu for the HGEC Elegance Dress
~~~Update~~~ 6/22/2014

The newly updated files are from ritualclarity, these files were uploaded to fix a problems with the last batch of files, so far there does not seem to be any significant error occurring, so enjoy. The new upload previous install instructions can be applied to this batch of files as well.

~~~Update~~~ 6/6/2014

It's that time again, thanks to ritualclarity and Halstorm we have a fix for both the CaliNudeP7fix and Swimsuitfix all rolled into one great update, provided by ritualclarity. As for download options, for users who have already downloaded the main Maternity Clothing file and would like to just install the small fixes the files can be found on page 8 post 155, for everyone else the fully updated file can be downloaded through the normal download process. MaternityClothes1_v3(SwimsuitandCalifix) and MaternityClothes2_v3(SwimsuitandCalifix).

~~~Update ~~~ 5/27/2014

For those that want the full file pack with the CaliNudeP7Fix.7z file fix download MaternityClothesFull.7z.001 and MaternityClothesFull.7z.002. Then follow the previous install directions. For those of you that just want the file to overwrite their meshes folder / users who have already downloaded the previous clothing pack the file can be found on page 8.

Also an alternative file download can be found on page 8 post 155 brought to you by ritualclarity:

Below is his info to you on how to install his version of the files.

There is a difference for those using this with the tutorial. These both have to be extracted and drag and drop into the SCR resources folder click yes to overwrite. ( not extracted in one folder. Each is independent) Or if you have the full version already. Use Halstroms pregfix above post and extract it find the Mesh folder and just drag that over to a already prepared SCR resources folder. Click yes to overwrite and good to go.
~~~Update ~~~ 4/6/2014

Since there has been some questions asked over the last couple of months about how to extract this file properly. I have uploaded a 7zip www.7-zip.org version, in two parts. To use this file just download the file's MaternityClothesFull.7z 001 and MaternityClothesFull.7z 002 and them place them in the same folder then extract the archive. The files will then be ready to use and you can install them in the fallout new vegas directory.

The old files have been removed as they were causing confusion.

Some helpful tips by: Ritualcarity

For those that come along now and have problems with the files make sure:

• they are in the same folder. Many try to extract one independent of the other. This WILL NOT WORK!!!!.
  • Use 7zip. as it is the one that is tested.
  • If you have errors and done the above... re-download the files again.
  • repeat the first two steps if still not working THEN POST AN ISSUE HERE.

(old info below)

~~~Update ~~~ 11/17/2013

Added a complete archive with Hal's update Preg Fix all into the main MaternityClothesFull file. So much like before extract the files and copy to your game install directory.

~~~Update ~~~ 6/17/20013

I added a more compressed file which is broken down in 2 parts rather then 11.
Both uploads will remain up so just in-case the new upload is bad there is still the option for using the old 11 part version.

The MaternityClothesFullNew files were compressed using 7zip to shrink the archive size. Winrar was used to split the files into two parts allowing the files to be uploaded to the site.

If you have any problems extracting and you are not using 7zip, download and try using 7zip.

Thanks to "Knabber" for giving me the idea to re-compress the files.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The file is producing errors for you guys?

Let me download them, I saved to original file just in case so if the download got messed up somehow over time...I could re-up it. 

Update:

Well I tried it and got no errors, could of been a bad download or something I don't know blame the Internets. 

This is how I extracted the files.

Using winrar

Downloaded all 11.zip files. 

Made a new folder - Called it "test"

Cut and pasted all 11.zip files into the "test"  folder. 

Highlighted all 11.zip folders and right clicked.

From the drop down menu selected extract here. 

A new folder was created automatically called MaternityClothesFull.

No errors were produced.  

If your still having problems let me know. 

• 4 weeks later...

Try the obvious which is re-downloading the pack or try and find the file/ part that has the error and just re-download that. I still get no errors when downloading the files, if your  not using winrar can you try that because that's what I use.  

;(

Then it is probably associated to the fact that I tried opening them with 7-Zip. I'll download winrar and give it a try. Two files that said were corrupted were the tribalf02 (or something like that) in the exeter/barbarian folder and one of the ghost bikini files.

Interesting, I still have the original file on my desktop, when your done trying it with winrar can you let me know how many files you have in those folders. 

Hopefully you get no errors. 

In the Exeter/barbarian folder I have - 12 total 

In the Ghost Bikini I have - 9 total  

I just came from the mod page for the mod that is re uploaded here, I still have the same problem. Pipboy, hands, neck and head are all visible, but when pregnant the body disappears, at this point I am about to give up. I have tried everything, I have done everything the steps have told me to do, still an invisible body, I overwritten my previous files from the out of date version to these ones with absolutely no effect. when the breasts get heavy the giant red triangle with a white ! makes it's presence known once more eating up my entire screen.

Added note:

Is there any way to fix this? It's been hours since I originally posted this, still broken.

Wait what? you have have all the required mods for pregnancy right?

Like SCR, Preg, Sexout and whatever else is needed ?

How did you install the mods, manually or through the NMM or FMM?

Never give up bro!!!!

"your issue probably is not even be related to the clothing pack, at least it sounds like it wont be related to it".

Wait what? you have have all the required mods for pregnancy right?

Like SCR, Preg, Sexout and whatever else is needed ?

How did you install the mods, manually or through the NMM or FMM?

Never give up bro!!!!

"your issue probably is not even be related to the clothing pack, at least it sounds like it wont be related to it".

I forget how I installed it, but I am pretty sure I installed it manually. and if not manually with mods it is always with Nexus Mod Manager. I have very bad experiences with FMM, I could guess that somewhere along the lines of installing all the mods needed I messed up there.

without step by step instructions on how to install mods in Fallout I am pretty much a lost cause. I am still very new to this. (Only been modding a day or so.)

"NVSE

NVSE ScriptExtender

SexoutNG

Sexout Common Resources (SCR) 20130517.1 or later"

those are what I have installed and much more, the only thing I haven't installed is

Loogies Sexout Tryout Data Pack. Dunno if that is my problem or not, so far I have avoided it until I am better at this, I have broken my game about twice now trying to install that one.

for whatever reason my load order for if you need to know is

Sexout.esm

SCR

Sexout PregnancyV3   in that order. I have many more mods but those are below these mods and the load orders shouldn't be conflicting.

my BnB mod also has the same problem.

When you install mods you have to install everything that is required on the mod page.

Like for example; 

with pregnancy you need the data pack as well. 

Same with breeder if your using that or SCR.

Load order

Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutStore.esm

try uninstalling the above; then re-installing it with all its recommend mods from those mods pages. 

Make sure to read the topic page thoroughly cause if one thing is missing it could/and most likely will cause problems. 

When you install mods you have to install everything that is required on the mod page.

Like for example; 

with pregnancy you need the data pack as well. 

Same with breeder if your using that or SCR.

Load order

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

try uninstalling the above; then re-installing it with all its recommend mods from those mods pages. 

Make sure to read the topic page thoroughly cause if one thing is missing it could/and most likely will cause problems. 

I never installed

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

That could be the roots of several problems, I'll make sure I actually install them this time.  oh and added note, I use Both breeder and SCR, They work fine together by the looks of it so I use them both at the same time.

Only problem I seem to be having is an 'unexpected end of archive' when I download the packs, not downloading the whole .rar for some reason. It may just be problems with my internet, it's rowdy at the best of times.

:( sounds like internet troubles. download 1 at a time rather then having multiple files downloading at once that might help. 

The size of the archive can be reduced to 138 mb if compressed with 7zip (7z, Ultra, LZMA2, 512mb, 273, Solid, 4), witch somewhat better than the current 514mb.

^^ Ill try that now

Well I did manage to get the files down to only 2 parts; but every time I re-upload them I get a error..might be back end issue will try again later on. 

Thanks for idea "Knabber" .

Ok a 2 part download has been uploaded to save users time for having to download all 11 parts. 

If there are any issues with the new files that are already not part of the old files let me know.

Old files will remain up until further notice.