Mad Companionship Spells, MCS Extension & HumanTouchNPC!

Not sure if this mod will/can do what I'd like to, I'm trying to have a necromancer playthrough and I would simply like to have some undead creatures from mods such as Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul to be my followers, without overwriting the Form ID of all the same creatures, just to only have the creatures I caught as followers/minions. I like the Necromancy minion crafting mods like Mysterious Bear's or Necromancy and Lichdom, but I really want some unique undead as followers too. Can this mod do that or what mod can achieve that? I tried one called "Necromancy - Revive and Subdue NPCs" but to my experience its buggy and followers tend to stop following you and glitch out after a while for some reason, it also affects the base ID of all the creatures and NPCs that fall in it.

Yes and no

With MCS:

You can turn creatures into companion.

You cannot turn NPC/Creatures who are currently attacking you into a companion.

But in Oblivion:

NPCs and Creatures with Creatures with intelligence below 30 cannot use doors or Move from interior to world or vice versa.

NPCs and Creatures that are set to noLowLevelProcessing can not use doors or Move from interior to world or vice versa.

And if NPC/Creature  is set to Respawns and you let your companion wait, and you are gone for more than 3 days you have a problem (3 days and Player is not near = Respawn )

And the factions of many creatures (especially undead) will cause any guard (or all NPCs) to attack your companion.

So it will be hard to make a undead your follower. First you have to get near it and cast the MCS spell "Orders" without it noticing you and attacking you.

Then you have companion that does not follow you. But you can correct that with "Set Essential Actors Plus" Mod. The Mod add a spell to check and change LowLevelProcessing, Respawn, Essential, Intelligence check, WaterBreathing (always bad when you dive and the companions follow you and drown. !!! Not all creatures can swim) . . . and more.

"Set Essential Actors Plus" you can find here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/279-fejeenas-different-resources-and-replacers/

But with creature it's the best you create a new Mod (esp) with new creature no Respawn, Intelligence above 30, not in (too) bad faction, aggression not above 5, . . .

You can modify your Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul esp/esm and add the new creatures you want, Then use the console in game to get the creature (move to player)  and then you use the MCS spell to make it your companion.

--------------------------------------

If you play Lovers/LAPF and have BravilUnderground installed you have creatuse slave-trainer. All creatures , also Undead, and the follow. You must not use them as slave trainer.

And during the quests you get spells that can turn living and dead( resurrect ) creatures into followers ( they are also slave-trainer)

I imagined I would have to use the Construction Set sooner or later, lol...

I'll try to do what I can here, just that I didnt want to use cheat commands for it, since I'm looking for an immersive way to that ingame, maybe I can with some spell that spawns them? Not like summoning exactly.

Edited by RayzerCalitri

That's not cheating.

You create a new creature without aggression.

-Now you can place it in the world and it stands and wait untill you "hire" it as companion. Just like a NPC companion that you have not hired it will wait. (  ! Do not use a spawn marker! Spawn creatures respawn. You want a real, unique creature.  )  But you need a place where you can put it where it won't attack or be attacked by other creatures.

-Or you put the new creature in a dummy cell, or in the game Testinghall and when you need it you use the console to "summon" it  and then "hire" it with the MCS spell. This means fewer conflicts with other mods, because no cell or world cell is used.

-Or you use a script: You placed the new creature in a cave that is used during a quest and set the creature to disabled. During the vanilla quest (or Mod quest) in the Necromancer Cave  when you killed the main target and you get the quest update  the script enable the new creature. The script is on a item next to the new creature, the script checks the vanilla quest stage and enable the new creature. Then "hire" it with the MCS spell.

Of course you can create a real companion Mod with own summoning spell and commands ( no MCS needed )

But why if you have MCS?

Maybe a chest companion? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/560-a-chest-companion-15-and-19/

Sorry for being insistent in this, but I just want to get like a small army of undead that are not essential, like the undead from Mysterious Bear's Necromancy mod and etc, so if they die i can "create" new ones later, don't have any experience with modding besides very simple stuff so all I can try is what you simply said, but just that, nothing that is essential but follows orders like following, waiting, guard, that stuff.

Btw... is there any mod that can change the behavior and aggression of an NPC/creature ingame?

Also, that mimic chest companion seems kinda funny and interesting haha, might try it out.

Edited by RayzerCalitri

You can use the console

open the console and click on the NPC/Creature

ForceAV Aggression 5

hit enter key

And you can check the Aggression with

GetAV Aggression

That's quick and easy with console. I could add a Aggression "check and set" to the "Set Essential Actors Plus" Mod/spell . Would be the same command, only in a spell script.

With Aggression 5 they should not attack guards/NPC. But maybe guards attack the creature because of the evil faction.

That's why I advised you to create new creatures (no Aggression, no evil faction, no Respawns, ... ) and then use them as companions.

You can check in Construction set or TES4Edit the faction ID and then use the console to remove the create from the faction. Can not be done with a spell, there are to many factions to check them all and add a remove spell/Script.

If you want to remove a Zombie from the undead faction

click on the creature

SetFactionrank UndeadFaction -1

Or remove a ConjurerFaction

SetFactionRank ConjurerFaction -1

You can also use the ID number

SetFactionRank 0004B90B -1

With the Mod RefScope you can check everything in game ID from NPC or object, AI Package, inventory, factions, IDs, spells, ...

If you check the faction the spell show the faction name (useless) and the faction ID number. the number you use to remove the faction from the creature.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21862

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Set Essential Actors Plus version with

Set Aggression to 5

Set/remove Ignore Friendly Hits  ( "I’m on your side"  You can hit a NPC 3 times before he gets aggressive. )

Set/remove Player Faction

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/279-fejeenas-different-resources-and-replacers/

SetEssentialActors LL4.7z