• 6 months later...

This version 3 blocked and CTD entry in some inn - Westweld inn, Imperial bridge inn. 

Why - it is not clear. Roll back to version 1.43 - everything is fine.

Maybe in other taverns - I did not check everything. But in these two there are quests.

EDIT - OOO Was the reason.  Another game, without OOO, but with MOO - everything is fine.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, does anybody still use this? does anybody know if this conflicts withe newest versions of Better Cities or Unique Landscapes?

Actually, my main concern is how much this effects the Pells gate area, as I have two major mods that effect that area heavily(sharisie's towns and Lost spires)

Thanks.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/18/2017 at 8:57 AM, Kagor said:

This version 3 blocked and CTD entry in some inn - Westweld inn, Imperial bridge inn. 

Why - it is not clear. Roll back to version 1.43 - everything is fine.

Maybe in other taverns - I did not check everything. But in these two there are quests.

EDIT - OOO Was the reason.  Another game, without OOO, but with MOO - everything is fine.

I've had no issues with V3 + OOO so far, including those two inns. I do use OOO extended and various fixes for it + a bashed patch, though.

My only problem with V3 compared to to 1.4.3 was that almost all the mod NPCs were changed to have glossy faces but normal bodies... I don't know if this is a problem unique to my setup or what, but I just replaced the new "textures\f2l\imperial\headhuman_n.dds" with the old one.