I love this mod set, but the super bosses added by From2ch Lives Boss.esp confuse me with their programming. Being a sneaky bastard that enjoys messing around, I set most of their disposition to 100 so I could talk to them. The thing is, while I could talk to and even enslave the three female elemental masters from one of the added dungeons, trying to do so with any other boss character would lead to a I HAVE NO GREETING situation, where upon I couldn't do anything with them. This was especially painful in the dungeon with the undead Adam and Eve, as two of the bosses were rather cute females that I wanted to add to my harem.

It's just rather odd how that works... unless of course I borked something real bad. That could totally be the case since I'm an idiot.

Speaking of which, oh god I'm gonna get hit for bumping something from months ago.

Bacon, where do I mail your fine invoice to???? :)

Most of the bosses are setup in such a manner that they have no greeting. They are for you to fight with and not chum out with :)

To fix this you would need to fire up the CS and adjust those bosses to have greetings and conversation settings turned on (I forget what the exact name of both are). Also you might want to check if they are set to respawn. If they are then slaving or using for a companion is a very bad idea that can lead to problems and save game bloat. While you have that character open in the CS the respawn box is right there with the greetings and persuasion box so you can deselect it if necessary.

That's true, I never did bother to find out if they're set to respawn. The next time I fire up the game, I'll have to check on that... because I sort of already brought those three elemental masters to Frostcrag and am breeding them.

Given how they really didn't have anything impressive on them item wise (unlike some of the frankly broken items other bosses have), I already have the sinking feeling that maybe they were set to respawn...

EDIT: Sp after having them refuse to be recruited by me despite having max disposition, I decided to run through the dungeon I found them again. Some of the monsters had respawned, but the Death Ogre that guarded their room, along with the bosses themselves, did not respawn. This of course just makes me wonder even more about why they were set to be talked to, yet pretty much every other boss added by the esp was not.

oh, you are talking about frius and evilia... yeah, they do seem nice, but they are evil i tell ya... why you may ask? they are catalogued as "enemy" and therefore any character will go hostile on them as fast as they turn hostile on every other npc not in their "faction", you would do better getting the level 150 valkyries running around cyrodil on your side, i remember killing all the dungeon just for the nice loot, Dlores Blade is the best sword ingame and frius shoes the best armor, the other stuff is not half bad... the thing is all those neat weapons are HEAVY, dark rose while having the biggest damage output ingame if you dont count rune blade from the rune knight mod, weights a good 150 pounds, just a good swing and your fatigue will be as good as gone, and i'm sure you will find other characters to be impressed with in 2ch lives boss faction, i completed every marked dungeon, from wellee to eden, oni no hokora is just a room with recruitable demon girls, oh btw, to access the places set on the border lines you have to disable the cyrodil borders... just like everyone does when installing "sands of anekina, valenwood, ellsweyr, skyrim, hammerfell, etc" (meaning all the areas in the map enabled and playable), i guess i have to go around searching every ayleid ruin to find the rest of the bosses like "Izabera"

Yeah, when trying to reach oni no hokora I realized I had to remove borders, and upon getting there I instantly realized that I would have to breed those lovely ladies. Because I'm a sucker for giant women, especially that Ozma with her beautiful red skin... even if the kids would likely turn out to be x117 or some weird other race.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just had a very thorough look at this stuff.

This is absolutely top notch. Lots and lots of most diverse NPCs all around, even in the last corners of Tamriel´s wilderness. Some children in the streets, many NPCs to hire as fine companions.

Highly recommendable, beats many CM Partners mods by lengths.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, it works fine with OOO and FCOM.  I know it works fine with Better Cities but don't have a clue about Open Cities reborn.

Performance wise it has no impact for me at all.  It does add both bandits and adventurers to the roads but it isn't really all that busy.  It kinda depends on the time of day or night you travel.  The adventurers will journey from city to city and stay at the inns overnight. 

I can't give you a blow by blow comparison between crowded roads and From2ch lives as it has been years since I last used CR.  Sorry.

Yes, it works fine with OOO and FCOM.  I know it works fine with Better Cities but don't have a clue about Open Cities reborn.

Performance wise it has no impact for me at all.  It does add both bandits and adventurers to the roads but it isn't really all that busy.  It kinda depends on the time of day or night you travel.  The adventurers will journey from city to city and stay at the inns overnight. 

I can't give you a blow by blow comparison between crowded roads and From2ch lives as it has been years since I last used CR.  Sorry.

Alright, thanks for the info.

Going to give it a go once my load order is complete!

• 3 months later...

Arrg. Not sure what I did, but I booched it somewhere...

Futa Priory works great, CityLifex117 seems to be fine, but F2L? Some of the NPCs load right, but most are bald and have those damned black eyes I had a devil of a time fixing just a short while ago (and I don't remember how to fix it!). Also, for some reason, heads from other mods that worked beautifully are now completely missing (Bravil Underground, GazLodge).

I'm fairly certain I'm missing something for the hair (?), and load order most likely is causing black eyes again, but missing heads? I've been looking back through posted loads, turned a bunch of extra stuff off and tried multiple load arrangements, but suspect I made an even bigger mess overall. I did once find the black eye fix here on LL but I've no clue where that was.

Arrrrg. Back to digging and tinkering, digging and tinkering...  :wacko:

Arrg. Not sure what I did, but I booched it somewhere...

Futa Priory works great, CityLifex117 seems to be fine, but F2L? Some of the NPCs load right, but most are bald and have those damned black eyes I had a devil of a time fixing just a short while ago (and I don't remember how to fix it!). Also, for some reason, heads from other mods that worked beautifully are now completely missing (Bravil Underground, GazLodge).

I'm fairly certain I'm missing something for the hair (?), and load order most likely is causing black eyes again, but missing heads? I've been looking back through posted loads, turned a bunch of extra stuff off and tried multiple load arrangements, but suspect I made an even bigger mess overall. I did once find the black eye fix here on LL but I've no clue where that was.

Arrrrg. Back to digging and tinkering, digging and tinkering...  :wacko:

Sounds like you need to update your MBP.  Make sure you have MBP 1.4a and MBP++ v98a as well as the MBP++ Chocolate elves addon.

I do have the full MBP 1.4 loaded, got that package from LL a short while ago - it was what gave me the black eyes originally, fixed by altering load order - including v98a and Choco elves. I remember finding the fix buried in the thread somewhere (it did not match the OP's recommended load order), guess I need to dig through it again. Still no idea why so many of the F2L women are bald, but they all seem to be of human, high and wood elf races.

The Kajhitt, Argonians, Miquott (sp?), Orcs, Chocos, and Dunmer all appear fine - many are down-right stunning - but the others are quite distracting... I really like the hair styles used.

Thanks, Gregathit. It's not a big game-breaking issue, and likely something I've inadvertently done (I've screwed up several mods several times already, hehe!), but I'll keep researching and testing :)

Yeah, I stopped using this ages ago, because I would endlessly CTD while using it. I'd set the file in the load order perfectly but still get CTDs to occur without really seeing the cause. Shame they never made a complete MBP pack instead of us having to install older stuff. An all-in-one would have been best rather than having three separate ones.

It'd be too tall a task to have someone go through all the code to find what was needed and to see if things were missing in the existing MBP's we have, so that's out too. Oh well, I have other things I can enjoy in Oblivion! :P

Yeah, I stopped using this ages ago, because I would endlessly CTD while using it. I'd set the file in the load order perfectly but still get CTDs to occur without really seeing the cause. Shame they never made a complete MBP pack instead of us having to install older stuff. An all-in-one would have been best rather than having three separate ones.

It'd be too tall a task to have someone go through all the code to find what was needed and to see if things were missing in the existing MBP's we have, so that's out too. Oh well, I have other things I can enjoy in Oblivion! :P

Last time I checked, there was a perfectly functioning MBP "All In One" download available right here at Lover's Lab : MBP++ All in 1 OMOD

From 2Chan Lives works just fine for me and has for almost two years. Here is an example of a "perfect" From 2 Chan Lives load order placement, plus the files needed for it to run properly (all of which are included in the OMOD I linked to).

1) BOSS is - surprise! wrong once again when it scatters From 2 Ch files throughout your load order.

2) Safer to NOT include From 2 Ch in your Bashed Patch.

3) The Load Order below is only to illustrate my F2C order. Do not go crying to GregatHit (or me) if you break anything else.

Load Order Loaded:

Active Mod Files:

00 Oblivion.esm

01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

02 Lovers with PK.esm

03 LoversCreature.esm

04 x117race.esm

05 Chanpon.esm

06 YoungerHotterNPCwithPussies.esp

07 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.4.3]

08 UOPS Additional Changes.esp

09 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

0A Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.5.2]

++ USIPS Additional Changes.esp

0B ChaseCameraMod.esp

** Oblivion Vwalk UOS.esp

** DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk UOS.esp

** DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS UOS.esp

0C Get Wet.esp

0D Luchaire's Neck Seam Concealer.esp

0E Personality Idles - Modified version.esp [Version 1.5]

0F See You Sleep DLL.esp

10 Camping.esp

11 Reaper's Auto Equip Bikini.esp

12 Real_Mannequin.esp

13 kuerteeCleanUp.esp

14 PCB.esp

15 TryBeforeYouBuy.esp

16 Quick Clothes and Spells.esp

** EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

++ EyelashesForVanillaRaces.esp [Version 2.0]

** HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp

++ MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

17 Neck Seam Concealers Expanded.esp [Version 1.1-SI]

18 Neck Seam Concealers Expanded DD.esp [Version 1.1]

19 Neck Seam Concealers Expanded LL.esp [Version 1.1-SI-AT]

1A sexy_island.esp

1B Hentai DMRA Collection.esp

1C AT2 01-Shiki Armor Set.esp

1D HTBShopInABottle.esp

1E FutaPriory.esp

1F Hentai Mania.esp

** Hentai Mania Vwalk.esp

20 Tona's_ModsStore.esp

21 HTBFLYCollection.esp

22 HTBMondsteinShop.esp

23 k1_CW7heaven.esp

24 Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

25 DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

26 DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.8]

27 Knights.esp

28 Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.1.3]

** Knights Vwalk UOP.esp

** EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

29 HentaiMania2.esp

** HentaiMania2 Vwalk.esp

2A RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

2B Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

2C Basic Personal Hygiene.esp [Version 2.8]

2D TinyHouse.esp

2E crusaderdress.esp

2F ArabianDancerDress.esp

30 MadCompanionshipSpells.esp [Version 2.5]

31 MCS extension.esp

32 SetBody.esp

++ SetbodyNoBB.esp

++ Lush & Gaudy Water.esp

++ Spells No Lighting.esp

33 CombatFPSOptimizer.esp

34 Unequip Broken Armor.esp [Version 2.8.2]

35 idkrrr_sarameyesNhairs4originalrace.esp

36 HumantouchNPC.esp

** Woman's Move - Animation Replacer.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

37 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

++ x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

38 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

++ x117Race ENG Race.esp

39 Lop-ears Elf.esp

3A Chanpon_cha01.esp

3B IDKRRR_C_race.esp

3C idkrrr_sarams_race.esp

3D Chocolate Elves.esp

3E Synx.esp

3F From2ch Lives.esp

40 F2L_FaceChange.esp

41 Ta22's 01Army.esp

42 117NPCs.esp

43 City Life-x117.esp

44 F2LHideRaces.esp

45 F2LMiqoteAddon.esp

46 F2LAddon_MSElves.esp

++ EVE_KhajiitFix.esp

47 pussyfur.esp

48 spellstrip 1.0.esp

49 NO_Recoil_Stagger.esp

4A Bashed Patch, 0.esp

4B PEM_ChangeMod.esp [Version 1.72a]

4C Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp [Version 3.2.2]

4D LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

4E LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

4F LoversHooker.esp [Version 2.2]

50 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

51 LoversStripper.esp

52 LoversRaperS.esp

53 LoversJoburg.esp

54 LoversSlavePlay.esp

55 LoversBed.esp

56 LoversProstitute.esp [Version 0.25a]

57 PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp

58 LoversPayBandit.esp

59 PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp

5A Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96]

5B LoversBitch.esp

5C LoversCreature.esp

5D Lovers with PK Extender.esp [Version 2.4.3]

5E LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

5F LoversRapeSlave.esp

60 LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

61 LoversSlaveTrader.esp

62 LSTBravilUnderground.esp

63 LoversMB2.esp

64 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

65 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Woohoo! Bless my barnacles and pass the rum, that worked Garcemac.

I knew I screwed things up, and sometimes trying to backtrack simply makes things worse. Quite often I overlook something ridiculously simple within my load order, and yup, once again I had things in the wrong place...

Now, I am off to corrupt a whole new bevy of beauties in the LoversLab style of adventuring!

edit: Well, mostly worked anyway, hehe! I was able to correct all the errors except the baldness... ack.

Try a clean save without From2Ch active or in your bashed patch if you haven't already. The first time I tried From2ch, all the NPCs had crazy, googly eyes.

I am not sure what would be causing the baldness, though - I never had that problem. Sounds more like an MBP issue, or a conflict with another mod to me.

Try a clean save without From2Ch active or in your bashed patch if you haven't already. The first time I tried From2ch, all the NPCs had crazy, googly eyes.

I am not sure what would be causing the baldness, though - I never had that problem. Sounds more like an MBP issue, or a conflict with another mod to me.

Quickest way to find that baldness issue is to identify the NPC in-game and then open up CS and identify the hair that MOD and/or NPC is using. Based on memory, From2ch Lives! uses some other MOD resources, think maybe you're on target with MBP as a possible cause.

Interesting LO too, somewhat different from mine. Thanks for sharing it. Copying for future review/comparison to mine...

Yup, it was both an MBP issue and my own fault.

When I loaded the new MBP1.4 AIO to OBMM, I deactivated the previously used MBP1.4... Reactivating it (and running both) cured everything. No missing heads, no funky eyes, and Hair! Glorious, flowing hair!

Will it cause problems in the future? No clue, but for now there is one mighty happy pervert roaming the land again. :D

Thanks for the assist.