Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

From2ch Lives!

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

Old Book

Old Book

Mega Poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts
You won't see any conflicts if you're using Dynamic Leveled Lists or Wrye Bash to manage spawns.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,829 posts

I use crowded cities/crowded roads to provide a respawning source of murder victims/johns for prostitution/pickpocketing targets, will from2chlives and city life conflict with them? I assume the priory is fine.

Crowded roads is going to push things if you have all of the plugins for from2chlives installed as it is already adding 300+ npcs.

The good news is that there is a crowded cities mod (in the same post as the futa priory addon - towards the bottom) that will work flawlessly. I would not use city life AND crowded cities together as that will likely conflict.

Remember that oblivion is an old game that is CPU based so introducing too many npc's into a given area along with all the other mods is likely to cause memory buffer overruns that will lead to CTD. :(

Of course you can always take the try it and see what happens approach. :)

gettag

gettag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
Do anyone know if some of the NPCS are set to respawn in this? I had a purple hair girl I recruited (Named Shala I think?) who died and then reappeared a few in game days later in her original armor. I could not get her to stop following me, even if I kill her again her corpse follows me through doors.

Osieu

Osieu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Hello,
Does anyone where to find the dark skin miqotes in the preview picture? I installed From2ch Lives Miqote and found some normal skin miqotes, but no dark skin ones. Thank you for help!

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,829 posts

Do anyone know if some of the NPCS are set to respawn in this? I had a purple hair girl I recruited (Named Shala I think?) who died and then reappeared a few in game days later in her original armor. I could not get her to stop following me, even if I kill her again her corpse follows me through doors.

Yep, some do.

Just fire her or tell her to wait somewhere.

Which companion mod are you using?

gettag

gettag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
I'm using Toaster Says Share. Is there anyway to tell which respawn? If I keep them too long they will get stuck like this. so i have to keep dismissing them.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,829 posts
gettag,

You can pop open the esp in the CS and untick the respawn box so this will stop happening. If you have a couple of favorites just write down their names and/or hit the console and click on them to get their in game id number. Use the name and/or id number to find them in the esp. You can also tick the essential box so they don't die as it is right adjacent to the respawn box.

Off hand I don't know which ones respawn so I couldn't tell you without doing what I stated above.

If you are uncomfortable using the CS you can try a mod (can't guarantee that it will work but it won't hurt either): http://tesnexus.com/...le.php?id=20509
You can adjust the essential and respawn status of npc's using this. Don't use it on non-unique named npc's (bandits, amazon's, necromancers and the like) or your game will get a little bonkers.

Barde

Barde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Hey, I got a problem with this mod. When I activate From2ch Lives.esp, the game refuses to start and crashes. Why does this happen?

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,829 posts

Hey, I got a problem with this mod. When I activate From2ch Lives.esp, the game refuses to start and crashes. Why does this happen?

Barde, unless you provide more info, like your load order and utilities (obse, pluggy, and the like) we can't even begin to help. :(

However if you prefer us to guess, mine would be you don't have MBP 1.4a and/or MBP .94a installed.

Slammer64

Slammer64

The Old Man of the Forum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
There are textures and meshes that need to be installed too, not just a .esp. Make sure you installed all the required elements Barde.

Kamen Rider Kuuga

Kamen Rider Kuuga

Fighting For Everyones Smiles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
I love this mod set, but the super bosses added by From2ch Lives Boss.esp confuse me with their programming. Being a sneaky bastard that enjoys messing around, I set most of their disposition to 100 so I could talk to them. The thing is, while I could talk to and even enslave the three female elemental masters from one of the added dungeons, trying to do so with any other boss character would lead to a I HAVE NO GREETING situation, where upon I couldn't do anything with them. This was especially painful in the dungeon with the undead Adam and Eve, as two of the bosses were rather cute females that I wanted to add to my harem.

It's just rather odd how that works... unless of course I borked something real bad. That could totally be the case since I'm an idiot.

Speaking of which, oh god I'm gonna get hit for bumping something from months ago.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,829 posts
Bacon, where do I mail your fine invoice to???? :)

Most of the bosses are setup in such a manner that they have no greeting. They are for you to fight with and not chum out with :)

To fix this you would need to fire up the CS and adjust those bosses to have greetings and conversation settings turned on (I forget what the exact name of both are). Also you might want to check if they are set to respawn. If they are then slaving or using for a companion is a very bad idea that can lead to problems and save game bloat. While you have that character open in the CS the respawn box is right there with the greetings and persuasion box so you can deselect it if necessary.

Kamen Rider Kuuga

Kamen Rider Kuuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
That's true, I never did bother to find out if they're set to respawn. The next time I fire up the game, I'll have to check on that... because I sort of already brought those three elemental masters to Frostcrag and am breeding them.

Given how they really didn't have anything impressive on them item wise (unlike some of the frankly broken items other bosses have), I already have the sinking feeling that maybe they were set to respawn...

EDIT: Sp after having them refuse to be recruited by me despite having max disposition, I decided to run through the dungeon I found them again. Some of the monsters had respawned, but the Death Ogre that guarded their room, along with the bosses themselves, did not respawn. This of course just makes me wonder even more about why they were set to be talked to, yet pretty much every other boss added by the esp was not.

Iris86

Iris86

Girl Scout "you will love my cookies"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
oh, you are talking about frius and evilia... yeah, they do seem nice, but they are evil i tell ya... why you may ask? they are catalogued as "enemy" and therefore any character will go hostile on them as fast as they turn hostile on every other npc not in their "faction", you would do better getting the level 150 valkyries running around cyrodil on your side, i remember killing all the dungeon just for the nice loot, Dlores Blade is the best sword ingame and frius shoes the best armor, the other stuff is not half bad... the thing is all those neat weapons are HEAVY, dark rose while having the biggest damage output ingame if you dont count rune blade from the rune knight mod, weights a good 150 pounds, just a good swing and your fatigue will be as good as gone, and i'm sure you will find other characters to be impressed with in 2ch lives boss faction, i completed every marked dungeon, from wellee to eden, oni no hokora is just a room with recruitable demon girls, oh btw, to access the places set on the border lines you have to disable the cyrodil borders... just like everyone does when installing "sands of anekina, valenwood, ellsweyr, skyrim, hammerfell, etc" (meaning all the areas in the map enabled and playable), i guess i have to go around searching every ayleid ruin to find the rest of the bosses like "Izabera"

Kamen Rider Kuuga

Kamen Rider Kuuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
Yeah, when trying to reach oni no hokora I realized I had to remove borders, and upon getting there I instantly realized that I would have to breed those lovely ladies. Because I'm a sucker for giant women, especially that Ozma with her beautiful red skin... even if the kids would likely turn out to be x117 or some weird other race.

basuras

basuras

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Thank you for sharing this, if anyone does a Better Cities patch please share! Some tents, bedrolls, campfires, stools are buried under landscapes.

chivaleroncross

chivaleroncross

Gembel Edan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
LOL! Deez thing are guud!

Bernar

Bernar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
I have always used F2L but Miqote addon is new for me and look amazing. Thanks!

quasimodo75

quasimodo75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
I just had a very thorough look at this stuff.
This is absolutely top notch. Lots and lots of most diverse NPCs all around, even in the last corners of Tamriel┬┤s wilderness. Some children in the streets, many NPCs to hire as fine companions.

Highly recommendable, beats many CM Partners mods by lengths.

stupidgaijin

stupidgaijin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Quick question concerning futa priory.  Do I need to install both esps to use the x117 version?  Thanks.

Nevermind.  It would of helped if I opened the file.  Doh!

Edited by stupidgaijin, 10 February 2013 - 01:30 PM.