Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

From2ch Lives!

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

Tom21

Tom21

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts
Yep I'v seen Molly to!!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Old Book

Old Book

Mega Poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Ho and do not know way but "Beatrice Eisenbrech" follows me all over the place, In to Oblivion Gates, Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary get's her killed! She even followd me to Shivering Isles!! and i do not have her setup to be a Companion??

She has a "find player" AI package. :P I have a custom world space and her and Molly from Lovers Stupid show up even there.

I love Beatrice and Molly. I always use MCS to essentialize them, and then set them to "Do Free". Great to have "companions" that are off on their own adventures but check in now and then to help out, hang out or rape my character. ;)

FusRoDah

FusRoDah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts
I never seem to get these weird kind of OMOD's to work.
I do as usual:

Create OMOD
Add Archive
Create
[With these weird OMOD's, I get [no name, author, version etc.]
Finish
Activate.
But I don't seem to get any .esps...

Do these work different then normal OMODS?

Old Book

Old Book

Mega Poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts
Download it. Double click. Activate.

FusRoDah

FusRoDah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Download it. Double click. Activate.

Double clicking opens WINrar.

helgea

helgea

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

I do as usual:

Create OMOD
Add Archive
Create
Finish
Activate.

the steps you listed is only for omod ready mods, which means it isn't make into .omod yet, so you need to create omod, then activate it.

if it is the file like in this topic, the omod is already created for you, so just activate by double clicking on the file or click the load then locate the omod file and load it.
---------------------------------
edit: Sorry didn't refresh my page :-/
try the load button on the right hand side of the create button, then locate the file that you download and open it, then activate it 'normally' at the omod list..
Or you can try right click on the file and open it with obmm

FusRoDah

FusRoDah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

I do as usual:

Create OMOD
Add Archive
Create
Finish
Activate.

the steps you listed is only for omod ready mods, which means it isn't make into .omod yet, so you need to create omod, then activate it.

if it is the file like in this topic, the omod is already created for you, so just activate by double clicking on the file or click the load then locate the omod file and load it.
try the load button on the right hand side of the create button, then locate the file that you download and open it, then activate it 'normally' at the omod list..

Oh, I see!

Thanks a lot, Now I can finally play those 5 OMOD's that have been waiting! XD

EDIT: Hmm... It seems the load button required .omod files... I downloaded a .rar file...
Lemme try roughly changing it into an OMOD real quick...

EDIT ZWEI:
YES! It works nao! :3 Is it uploaded as a .rar for everyone, or is my Download acting weird? 0_-

AzOutback

AzOutback

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

I do as usual:

Create OMOD
Add Archive
Create
Finish
Activate.

Oh, I see!

EDIT: Hmm... It seems the load button required .omod files... I downloaded a .rar file...

EDIT ZWEI:
YES! It works nao! :3 Is it uploaded as a .rar for everyone, or is my Download acting weird? 0_-

Your downloads are acting a weird. Have you accidentally set your file association to OMOD's with WinRar? I don't upload anything in rar format. Only .7z or OMOD.

FusRoDah

FusRoDah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

I do as usual:

Create OMOD
Add Archive
Create
Finish
Activate.

Oh, I see!

EDIT ZWEI:

Your downloads are acting a weird. Have you accidentally set your file association to OMOD's with WinRar? I don't upload anything in rar format. Only .7z or OMOD.

I see...

It would be weird for winrar to set OMOD's intergrated... but I'll check.

Nope, Not Integrated. And I don't think WINrar actually renames files to .rar...

Well, Atleast I know how to fix it now.

AzOutback

AzOutback

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

I see...

Nope, Not Integrated. And I don't think WINrar actually renames files to .rar...

The only other thing I can think it might be, is you have a setting in your browser that changes unknown file types to rar. Might want to dig around there. What browser are you using? Any plugins for it you think might have done that?

FusRoDah

FusRoDah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

I see...

The only other thing I can think it might be, is you have a setting in your browser that changes unknown file types to rar. Might want to dig around there. What browser are you using? Any plugins for it you think might have done that?

Opera.
lemme try another browser.
Yep, It seems like It's Opera. FireFox downloads it normally.
I'll check around in the Options.
Thank you too.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,744 posts
Winrar will open most 7.zip files (I say most...some...not so much).

It would be best for you to go and get 7.zip (a lot of mods use it): http://www.7-zip.org/ (choose which ever one fits your Operating system - 64 or 32 bit) :)

Dark_Emperor

Dark_Emperor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Due to BOSS not always make the right order of mods, in which order/position the mods need to be placed?

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,744 posts
Dark Emperor, well I've been using them for quite a while now and I run them here:

Spoiler

Your mileage may vary :)

Dark_Emperor

Dark_Emperor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
You are always my savior. XD

Thanks.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,744 posts
Holy hell, that's a LOT of pressure....:(

LOL :)

Dark_Emperor

Dark_Emperor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Really amazing some NPCs that changes their dress based on where they're!

But are they compatible with lovers?

I enslaved one of them (in the Slave Trade quest) and, entering in her bag and removing her clothes, she seems that nothing has changed.
After making love (she is always with clothes on) make her like dead, and some poligons just screw up. XD

For the work in the Futa Priory I have to made a request to the author. Could you make a version with some of normal age (like the "Matron" in the basement) and some of x117?
This will make the Priory more realistic (with young and no more young "nuns").

Thank you and sorry for boring you. ^^;

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,744 posts
Well all of my from 2ch lives mods including the priory work fine with my install of lovers (during sex they are as naked as the day they were born :) ) so I am not sure what is wrong on your end. I ran slave trader for a bit but uninstalled it since updates were coming so fast and furious that I didn't want to constantly have to jump through hoops to upgrade. I figured I would come back to it when things calmed down on the update front :)

Old Book

Old Book

Mega Poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts
A few of the From2ch Lives NPCs are set up so that you can't easily strip them. I think that was at the request of the original creators. Most work fine with Lovers.

oblivionwithdongs

oblivionwithdongs

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
I use crowded cities/crowded roads to provide a respawning source of murder victims/johns for prostitution/pickpocketing targets, will from2chlives and city life conflict with them? I assume the priory is fine.