Here is a re-post of From2ch Lives and some other NPC add-ons.

From2ch Lives 1.4.3 by Ta22

482382013728d34667ae5a05c22f0674d955ae9272619ac00a23c555034d044a4g.jpg

Update 10/22/11, Updated OMOD version to the latest 1.4.3

Changes to v1.4.3

Aroma to change the sale, the lower the cost of gold for equipment.

Lowered the overall price of additional weapons.

Changes to v1.4.2

Elmina had gotten it fixed the fixed level 1.

Fix the AI ​​misses some of the character.

The action was initiated at the same time all the old characters Addon, divided into three groups

Shifted the timing of the departure. Depending on where you move in population is quite

Frequently seen in the scene for a little heavier.

If updating from 1.3.x or older you must deactivate/uninstall the old version and do a clean save. If updating from one of the 1.4.x versions overwriting is OK! None of the older plugins are compatible or are required any longer. F2LAddon, From2ch Lives Vwalk and F2LAddon_Kasuga&Sisimaru have been merged with the main esp. Also requires MBP++ 0.9.4a or later, some of the new NPCs added use the new Synx and Miqote races.

With the main and add-ons adds over 300 new NPCs to the game..... Some good, some evil.... Travelers on roads, in Guild halls, merchants, adventurers, dungeon bosses...... Can choose between essential or non-essential for some NPCs. Requires MBP++ 0.9.4 or later.

*From2ch Lives.esp: The main file, adds 298 various NPC's across the land. Most travel, go adventuring. A few new merchants, with some unique weapons and armor.

*From2ch Lives Boss.esp (Optional): Adds over 15 super powerful bosses with strong weapons and 4 new dungeons. Most are found in the new dungeons, a couple can be found in the wilderness.

*Ta22's 01Army.esp(Optional): Requires Meshes and Textures from the AT2 01-Shiki Armor Set. Adds 11 powerful female NPC's that patrol the roads and three little NPC's.

*117NPCs.esp(Optional): Requires x117 Race++. Adds 5 x117 NPCs to the the IC Merchants Inn.

*F2LAddon_MSElves.esp(Optional): Requires Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MSElves-NoSc.esp, included with MBP++. Adds 8 Moonshadow Elves, mostly centered around chapels.

*F2L_FaceChange.esp(Optional): Two NPCs, Leaf and Berry, faces were changed in v1.4. This plugin reverts the looks to those from the 1.3.2 Version. And adds two new NPCs. The author was looking for feedback and was unsure of the changes.

*F2LHideRaces.esp(Optional): Hides the custom race copies used by F2L in the Character Creation screen. They are not meant to be playable.

Two YouTube Videos showing some of the NPCs added.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chbKEaMkIC8

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp85Swc6aow

Download at MediaFire

OMOD

OR

Manual Install

From2ch Lives Miqote Addon by Gaz

ec9d253b-s.jpg

I took the Miqote NPCs and the changes to the Bravil Dungeon done in the From2chLivesMoon Version by Gaz and created a plugin for the orginal From2ch Lives.

Adds about 30 Miqote NPCs to various Inns and locations, and some spice to the Bravil dungeon.

Requires Shivering Isles, MBP++ 0.9.4a or newer, BP 2ch MS Elves-NoSc.esp (included with MBP++) and the Original From2ch Lives

Futa Priory

585fb5420c71ee5718ebbb0ef2950df7f1f1792bc4665ba13a84dbb979967abf4g.jpg

4548c1f5bc60f6a40a1e5d113687799ebe6b3f290570558eb46d9f8b71c2fb2c4g.jpg

0cdd4296cffebf60e12a8d088db8003a0c8464ab2bf19de6099cbb52eaa412364g.jpg

Sorry, No Futa involved. Adds a small monastery of women (or girls).They have schedules that they keep. Class, service, meals. They change their wardrobe. They strip and bathe. They get up in the middle of the night and go use the toilet. They will let you sleep in the basement and give you food and drink. If you are a female PC, they'll let you join.

Comes with two esp's, one is a standard MBP esp. The other the NPCs are x117.

Requires MBP, if using the x117 version it requires x117 Race++.

Here is an updated Futa Priory x117 esp.

I noticed that all the NPCs had the exact same face data, so I replaced them with some of my Hiyoko offspring.

Updated Esp Only. Still needs the Meshes and Textures from the original.

City Life x117

This is a modification of moDem's City Life. Changes all the midget "children" NPC's to x117 Race. I have translated some German that existed even in the Japanese version(and still in the versions on the Nexus). Removed data that was no longer being used, and cleaned in TES4Edit. I have also changed the NPCs to use normal x117 data instead of the custom copies that had been created in this version. Most have modified vanilla clothing so if you are running one of the skimpy replacers, it shouldn't have young girls running around half naked.

Requires MBP++ and x117 Race++

Yup, this is one of the best, especially if you're using one of the Enhanced Oblivion Crisis mods or an overhaul that adds a lot of monsters raiding small settlements. There's something awesome about finding a group of heroes fighting off daedra or cleaning out a bandit lair, or the body of an adventurer you've worked with lying near an open Oblivion gate. It really helps bring the world alive.

Thanks for reposting it.

Yup' date=' this is one of the best, especially if you're using one of the Enhanced Oblivion Crisis mods or an overhaul that adds a lot of monsters raiding small settlements. There's something awesome about finding a group of heroes fighting off daedra or cleaning out a bandit lair, or the body of an adventurer you've worked with lying near an open Oblivion gate. It really helps bring the world alive.

Thanks for reposting it.

[/quote']

They make nice companions with MCS too. After using any sort of NPC beautification, the CM partners start to look a little fugly.

There's some incompatibility between 2CHLives and Better Citiessince it adds tents and kiosks and what, but I don't think anything is totally broken as long as BC loads latter.

There's some incompatibility between 2CHLives and Better Citiessince it adds tents and kiosks and what' date=' but I don't think anything is totally broken as long as BC loads latter.

[/quote']I've always wondered about Better Cities, but have been afraid of it borking something, like with From2ch Lives. :P Maybe I'll give it a go!

So there is no major issues?

What happens to the merchants that are placed, I take it they vanish?

No issues with the ones that travel from town to town?

I've always wondered about Better Cities' date=' but have been afraid of it borking something, like with From2ch Lives. :P Maybe I'll give it a go!

So there is no major issues?

What happens to the merchants that are placed, I take it they vanish?

No issues with the ones that travel from town to town?

[/quote']

I've actually had less incompatibilities with Better cities than with Unique Landscapes. The only issues I had with it and 2CH Lives was when I had 2CH L loaded after Better Cities. There were a few major background tears, but nothing happened to the NPCs. When I put 2CH L back before Better Cities, no problems except some of the 2CH L environmental rubbish getting blocked.

Other than that, the only problems I've had was with a couple clothing compilation chests in market district, but that only took a little tcl if I needed to get at one and another floater. It's really not as tough to install or resource intensive as they make it out to be either. If you can handle UL, BC is no problem.

Old Book Wrote:

Yup, this is one of the best, especially if you're using one of the Enhanced Oblivion Crisis mods or an overhaul that adds a lot of monsters raiding small settlements. There's something awesome about finding a group of heroes fighting off daedra or cleaning out a bandit lair, or the body of an adventurer you've worked with lying near an open Oblivion gate. It really helps bring the world alive.

Thanks for reposting it.

The Same with: DarkBloodline v3b

You'll likely have fewer issues using From2ch Lives with Better Cities as opposed to something like Open Cities Reborn, which not only "opens" nearly all the major cities into the Tamriel worldspace (so you never have to go into a loading screen when entering cities, just walk through the city gates straight from the outside) but drastically alters their layout as well (Anvil and Leyawiin in particular are practically brand new).

It's worth noting that I haven't encountered any major issues with the NPCs who travel between the OCR-modified cities, and they walk around just fine in the new city layouts too. NPCs that normally loaf around inside the inns/boarding houses also show up just fine. I'm not as certain about the NPCs that normally hang around the new merchant tents, since they don't show up in OCR.

I think From2ch Lives should play much nicer Open Cities Classic though. Classic uses the same concept of allowing you to walk directly into the cities through the gates from the worldspace without ever seeing the loading screen, but retains the vanilla city layouts. It's worth noting that OCC should play nicer with overhauls like WAC, but it's not as compatible with stuff like Oblivion Collector's Cards. Kind of a shame, since I really dig the Open Cities idea as you might've gathered by now. :P

Updated From2ch Lives OMOD to the most recent version. If there is any interest, I'll make a manual install version without all the Japanese sub folders.

On a side note, this month is the 2 year anniversary for From2ch Lives! Thanks to Ta22 for continuing to make it the best NPC addon out there!

Ho and do not know way but "Beatrice Eisenbrech" follows me all over the place' date=' In to Oblivion Gates, Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary get's her killed! She even followd me to Shivering Isles!! and i do not have her setup to be a Companion??

[/quote']She has a "find player" AI package. :P I have a custom world space and her and Molly from Lovers Stupid show up even there.

Ho and do not know way but "Beatrice Eisenbrech" follows me all over the place' date=' In to Oblivion Gates, Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary get's her killed! She even followd me to Shivering Isles!! and i do not have her setup to be a Companion??

[/quote']She has a "find player" AI package. :P I have a custom world space and her and Molly from Lovers Stupid show up even there.

I love Beatrice and Molly. I always use MCS to essentialize them, and then set them to "Do Free". Great to have "companions" that are off on their own adventures but check in now and then to help out, hang out or rape my character. ;)

I never seem to get these weird kind of OMOD's to work.

I do as usual:

Create OMOD

Add Archive

Create

[With these weird OMOD's, I get [no name, author, version etc.]

Finish

Activate.

But I don't seem to get any .esps...

Do these work different then normal OMODS?