Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I simply can’t get it to work anymore. It worked for a short while but after a while, I noticed that it does not trigger anything anymore and since then that was it. Reinstal seems to not change anything about it. Maybe it is sensitive to interference by another mod or script, I don’t know.

Sad that this is so buggy and if anyone knows an alternative to get npcs satisfy each other, let ne know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So I've seen a few messages in this thread saying that people are having trouble with the mcm not showing up properly - if the mcm isn't showing up, try entering the console command "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" without quotes.

I use Defeat as well but haven't run into any issues, although I switch off the "Calm participants after sex" otherwise it's too easy to run into non-aggro bandits when raiding a camp/dungeon. I only let it run on npcs, too, not my main character - I use SLEN and Sexlab Approach for main character interactions. I don't let it use creatures either; for that I use SL Aroused Creatures. End result is that this mod gives skyrim npcs a sex life while other mods provide for my character.

Basically the MCM options I run with that work for me are:

Page 1 options -

Activate Mod ON

Allow Elderly ON

Male takes Male Position ON

Use Agressor/Victim OFF

Use SL Bed Setting ON (set to "sometimes" in SL MCM)

Calm Participants after Sex OFF

10 secs-10 mins between sex acts

0% NPC on Player (use sexlab approach and SLEN for this)

0% Creature on Player (use sexlab approach and aroused creatures for this)

Detection Radius 120

Page 2 options -

Include Dragons OFF

Creature 0%

Group Sex 5%

Couples 80%

Minimum Arousal 20

Masturbators 0% (use Spectator Crowds for this)

Followers can target All NPCs

No Time Restriction

Hope this helps anyone trying to get this great mod to work.

• 5 months later...

Looks like this mod is missing a vital feature: Detecting the right gender (=male/female animation/role setting) via SexLab.

After digging through the source I seems that the only function to find out the sex of actors is calling the basic ->actorBase.getSex(), which returns the static gender defined by the npc record or player profile. Then it tries to set up roles with only that information, preferring 'native' males, ignoring the SexLab animation setting for specific PC/NPCs.

So 'native' males will always be put in aggressor role, no chance for futa PC/NPCs, dominant females or submissive men to get their fun ;)

Strange that this wasn't mentioned before, because this SexLab setting has been around for a while, and SexLab is a hard depency anyway.

Could easily be fixed by adding a simple additional check for ->SexLab.getGender(), which doesn't look very complicated. Any chance that this will be patched in ? Maybe with some checkbox in the UI like "Use SexLab sex for animations" ?

• 1 month later...

This is a patch for group animations with more than 3 people. Like others I was having issues where they never played. With the help of a programmer friend we found a small bug causing this. I also added some functionality to ensure that "Male takes male position" works in group animations, by sorting the actors how Sexlab expects and doing a gender tagged animation search.

Just install after the main mod. I included the source for these modifications. Use it in any manner one wishes.

SC07SexLabRandomAttack_GroupPatch.7z

• 1 month later...

I've been trying to get this to work for a few days, but I'm having some trouble. I've only really tested the onlookers at the moment, but it doesn't seem any of it is really working properly.

I've gone to a few crowded inns, got busy with my follower, but none of the onlookers start masturbating. It looks like they start to reach down over their clothes, then abruptly stop, then a few seconds later it repeats. A few times a couple nearby will start having sex, but a few of them will merge together, naked, and be stuck that way til the timer runs out. According to my settings, there should be orgies everywhere. I had everything (except creatures) at 100% and still nothing. I've tried enabling Player Only, no change.

Settings link

Following suggestions from other posts, Victim/Aggressor is disabled, and none of the masturbate animations are selected under Aggresssive.

Took some hackery in Vortex, but the only SexLab mod loading before this is the framework itself. SexLab Aroused Redux kept getting loaded first, but that should be fixed now. I also have SLAL by Leito, Animation Loader, Eager NPCs, Spouses Enhanced, SOS, All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0.

Any help appreciated.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 11:17 PM, niobian said:

Vortex seems to think this is for oblivion. any ideas on how to fix this?

Confirmed. Vortex is saying the tags in the code are pointing to Oblivion, not Old Rim. Also, it says the BSA files are not correct?

:cry:

Edited by VonHelton
added info
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, folks!

Is there any way to exclude an NPC from being considered by the mod's script? I'd like to exclude my follower because otherwise she constantly runs to the middle of an enemies' groups and starts a mess when I'm trying to be stealthy :)

I know there's an option to turn-off the mod completely by a hotkey, but I don't want to do that, I just want to turn it off for one NPC.

UPD: Silly me! Didn't notice there's a "No followers" option in MCM. Sorry...

Edited by evilblade
  • 2 months later...