Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

Putting together a new version with the victim selectable between Player + NPCs, Player Only and NPCs Only. I'm working through testing every permutation of the parameters at the moment.

Someone please remind me that testing in Solitude is a far better proposition than testing in Whiterun. The number of circuits I have ran around Jorrvaskr to avoid being attacked by Lillith Maiden-Loom must be running in the hundreds by now...

Edit - Ok, it seems to work. I went into Whiterun with it on and two sets of people had sex, so it seemed to work. However before i went there (and i never turned it off), i was in the mod, Luxury Suite (beefcake edition) and I was the only female...nothing for 10 minutes. So I guess i am curious how the mod picks it targets, you would think if you are the only female surrounded by men it would happen more often, but it seems the more group of people, men and women the better chance it happens.

I wonder if this might be a result of my evaluating the sexual orientation parameters differently vs WaxenFigure's SexAddicts mod. If the male orientation is set to "No Sex" no guy will go after anybody, however if the female orientation is set to "Straight" the ladies will still target the guys. It seems that if you do the same in SexAddicts then no sex at all will happen. Somebody reported that and I'm sure it will be fixed in the next release.

Either way, if the male orientation was set to Straight or Bisexual (as the player, you cannot be the attacker) you should've seen plenty of action in the Luxury Suite. I have that mod installed so I'll try it at some point. The sexes will be reversed but the same principle applies.

I am really enjoying what you have done with this mod but can I ask a question.

How did you do this without access to all the SexiS scripting PSC files?

Also is it possible for you pass the rape count through to the stats screen?

I tried this mod and I think it's an awesome work! Thank You!

I've a couple of suggestions:

1. Could be nice to have a menu's setting about enable/disable Player involvement.

2. As already suggested, the random sex should be automatically disabled during combats / dragon attacks / dangerous dungeons exploring.

Have a nice day.

I am really enjoying what you have done with this mod but can I ask a question.

How did you do this without access to all the SexiS scripting PSC files?

Also is it possible for you pass the rape count through to the stats screen?

CMod did release the SexiS source files, but they're usually buried deep in the SexiS thread here.

I would've thought that the count would be updated automatically by SexiS (although I'm not passing in the "rapist" field, so technically the victim is having sex, not being raped). I'll take a look.

I tried this mod and I think it's an awesome work! Thank You!

I've a couple of suggestions:

1. Could be nice to have a menu's setting about enable/disable Player involvement.

2. As already suggested, the random sex should be automatically disabled during combats / dragon attacks / dangerous dungeons exploring.

Have a nice day.

#1 is already in for the next version. I'll see what I can do with #2.

... hi & thanks for this mod ...

... i've "a problem" ...

... my custom follower rapes me ( awsome! :D ) but at the end my character is stuck in the 3rd person view ...

... i've tried to change location/sit down but it still freeze in 3rd p.v. ...

... disable the mod & load an older save solve the problem ...

... today I've found a mod on nexus to solve an issue like this ... this evening I try to install this fix & reactivate your mod ...

... hi & thanks for this mod ...

... i've "a problem" ...

... my custom follower rapes me ( awsome! :D ) but at the end my character is stuck in the 3rd person view ...

... i've tried to change location/sit down but it still freeze in 3rd p.v. ...

... disable the mod & load an older save solve the problem ...

... today I've found a mod on nexus to solve an issue like this ... this evening I try to install this fix & reactivate your mod ...

Have you tried to type "enableplayercontrols" in the console? that usually solves many of the stuck in some vision mode problems. also the "TFC" comand may help.

Haven't experienced your particular problem yet, though.

I have a tendency to make a lot of clones (player.placeatme #npc) but I get the idea only the original npc will initiate sex and all the others wont bother. Great mod otherwise ;)

You're correct. Clones are created with IDs of the form "FFxxxxxx", which corresponds to a negative number. It seems that SexiS has some issues with negative actor form IDs, so I had to filter them out when evaluating NPCs for suitability.

Never thought of cloning NPCs to get negative IDs for testing. I might try that sometime and see if I can get a fix for SexiS in.

Edit - Ok, it seems to work. I went into Whiterun with it on and two sets of people had sex, so it seemed to work. However before i went there (and i never turned it off), i was in the mod, Luxury Suite (beefcake edition) and I was the only female...nothing for 10 minutes. So I guess i am curious how the mod picks it targets, you would think if you are the only female surrounded by men it would happen more often, but it seems the more group of people, men and women the better chance it happens.

Interesting, I did bring my followers to the Luxury Suite and fired off the mod. Within a minute I had a major orgy going on and was being manhandled on a regular basis, both by my followers and by the residents of the Luxury Suite.

However, I was seeing the occasional CTD, and haven't seen any outside of the Luxury Suite. Didn't see anything in the Papyrus logs to give me any hint as to where the conflict was though.

Putting together a new version with the victim selectable between Player + NPCs, Player Only and NPCs Only. I'm working through testing every permutation of the parameters at the moment.

Someone please remind me that testing in Solitude is a far better proposition than testing in Whiterun. The number of circuits I have ran around Jorrvaskr to avoid being attacked by Lillith Maiden-Loom must be running in the hundreds by now...

Add a "NO OLD PEOPLE SEX" option :P (Everyone wants a new option but it sounds like you need one for you).

Add a "NO OLD PEOPLE SEX" option :P (Everyone wants a new option but it sounds like you need one for you).

Already did... :)

Testing it was tough. I cloned half a dozen copies of Lillith Maiden-Loom and let them go at it. Or not when I switched the option off. What was seen cannot be unseen. The remaining users of this mod can breathe a sigh of relief as they uncheck the "Old People Allowed" toggle and continue playing. Me, I have to go wash my eyes out with bleach now...

My player character gets no action. She did when I first installed the mod, but since then its only npcs that get action. I installed the latest edition, and set PC only, set time scale to lowest time, and still no action. She is a vampire if you think that has something to do with it. Shes not ugly, and bathes regularly.

My player character gets no action. She did when I first installed the mod, but since then its only npcs that get action. I installed the latest edition, and set PC only, set time scale to lowest time, and still no action. She is a vampire if you think that has something to do with it. Shes not ugly, and bathes regularly.

If you have some time, can you start up a new game and fire this up in the middle of Whiterun or somewhere? Let me know if that works. Vampires should make no difference - my PC has spent a night or two at the Moorside Inn in Morthal being banged senseless by Alva and Serana.

Random CTDs inside the Luxury Suite are ... normal, expecially if you don't have a "really" Ultra High End computer. The BBLS introduces a LOT of heavy scripts, graphics, NPCs, actions and so on. It's easy that both CPU and GPU go "stressed" a lot, causing CTD. At least, this is on my experience.

Would love to see a prostitution plugin based on your script. Instead of NPCs sneaking up and raping, maybe they could walk up and offer gold for sex; with the option of accepting or refusing. And maybe if you turn them down too many times, then they rape you.

Would love to see a prostitution plugin based on your script. Instead of NPCs sneaking up and raping, maybe they could walk up and offer gold for sex; with the option of accepting or refusing. And maybe if you turn them down too many times, then they rape you.

I've considered something similar with over-sexed followers requesting sex from the PC, then raping if they are refused enough times and their "horny meter" gets too high.

Yeah it works on a new game. Even traveled to a couple cities. 

[EDIT] 

Got it working again on my Main's save. Turned it off in MCM, uninstalled, made new save, re-installed. But the random position picker seems to have broken.

This is what happens to me, and why it was not working in the Luxury Suite...for some reason it just stops working on the PC for some unknown reason and I have to follow the same steps as above to get it working.

I am sure it will be figured out over time, but it is nice to see I am not the only one experiencing this, as I thought i was going crazy..would it matter that I am a non standard race, Lunari?

Edit - Something definately is stopping this mod from working, was at Falk. Inn and saw the bard get into the sneak position then stop, stand up and start playing a tune. Any ideas?