Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

There are chicken and bunny animations? Where? Please tell...

Take a look in in SL and toggle the animations to look in the creature animations, as far as I can tell they're built into the animations that come with SL as I've never noticed them in any of the SLAL packs I've installed, they may even be from FNIS Creatures for all I know.

The cow one is called "Cow Licking" the chicken is called "Chicken Pecking" and I can't remember what the rabbit one is called.

Those animations are standard in the creature package of SL. FNIS "just" makes sure they get registered correctly. And yes, I turn the cow, chicken and rabbit anims off as well because they are... ridiculous. Despite this I occassionally do get followed by a cow, which then stares at me and eventually goes home, because there is no valid animation, so it times out. It doesn't happen with the rabbits or chickens or any other disabled creatures, just cows. Maybe my pixel dick looks like an udder?

But, as I said before, it is not a major issue. Just one of those quirks that make Skyrim so damned addictive to play still.

What creature actually have sex with you? Giants, wolves, etc

Every creature you have animations installed for. Sometimes even creatures that don't have animations installed, but with high enough arousal, will attempt to have sex as well. Those will follow you around for a short while.

I do try to make sure that animations exist before assigning creatures to sex acts. This is a little more involved when evaluating creatures vs NPC on NPC sex acts. I guess some fall through (or into?) the cracks sometime.

For me it is not a major issue. I was just wondering why (particularly) cows were following me around and staring at me for a while and then wander back to their pens. But then again, I also have Aroused Creatures installed, so maybe that is causing it?

Can you give me a complete list of mods you use to do this. Currently lost all my mods because (while cleaning my computer for space) I deleted my skyrim folder thus having to redownload skyrim itself. Im going to have to completely find all the mods so, if you have any recommendations (please no dlc required since I dont have them) that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this was already mentioned in the MCM, but basically I think any NPC recruited via EFF as a follower will not be subject to this mod, regardless of All NPC, Followers Only, No Followers. I've tested this quite a few times, but basically as far as I can tell the only guaranteed ones are the vanilla followers. Hoping for that to change since there's so little variety among the vanilla followers.

• 2 weeks later...

IAFT unlike EFF apparently allows recruited non vanilla followers to handle this mod, so that's great. The followers (or rather follower, haven't tried plural yet) however don't seem to work well with Hentai Creatures which also works with this mod. So for an example, if you grab the 3-way CCF Troll animation, and have 1 Troll recruited from IAFT and 1 Hentai Troll, it apparently (with the 30 min of testing I've done) doesn't consider both of them as the same type, and therefore won't ever trigger the 3-way. It's not really something to ask for 'fixing' here though, but just to point it out in case someone runs into the same issue.

On the other hand, having only 1 3P Troll animation but 10+ 2P Troll animations has lead me to understand that unlike the humanoid options where if you set up group sex at 100%, it will always take precedence over the 2P/Couple trigger, for creatures there's no such equivalent which I find a shame. It doesn't hurt as much with low 3P+ animation creatures like the Troll, but for stuff like Draugr, Wolves/Dogs, Skeever, Rieklings, etc that have lots and lots of 3P+ it could potentially just be a waste where all of them will go 1 by 1 by 1 for 90% of the time. Is it possible to implement this so that it works the same way as for the humanoid NPCs so that it checks group creatures before individual creatures?

This vesion of the mod does not work at alll. pc and Lydia inside breezehome,  activated and nothing happened. NOTHING:   i played the earlier Version for years and it was always workjing, no Problem ever. but this arousal Zero Version never works.

edit : I NEED THE EARLIER VRSION !

• 1 month later...

When I enabled the mod NPC's gathers together, get naked but sex animations didn't start, they just stand there doing nothing and in most of the cases I can't unstuck them by using stopping animations in SexLab debug menu. In a console menu I have a notification that follows: ValidateActor ("Actor name") -- FALSE -- - they appear to already be annimating. So this is a SexLab issueright? Or this mod, in fact, in my game is not functionating well? And how to solve this mess?

When I enabled the mod NPC's gathers together, get naked but sex animations didn't start, they just stand there doing nothing and in most of the cases I can't unstuck them by using stopping animations in SexLab debug menu. In a console menu I have a notification that follows: ValidateActor ("Actor name") -- FALSE -- - they appear to already be annimating. So this is a SexLab issueright? Or this mod, in fact, in my game is not functionating well? And how to solve this mess?

Did you run FNIS ? what sexlab mod you have instaled ?

For me everything work fine.

I have indeed updated FNIS a couple of times  but that didn't solve my issue.

My SexLab mods that I have installed includes: Defeat, Eager NPCs, Romance, Theft and seduction, SL Tools, Lovers victim, Aroused, Hentai pregnancy, Hormones, SL Matchmaker and other SL animations that I have installed with other mods.

In fact, I uninstalled FNIS and then updated it to FNIS XXL, which can handle even more animations.

Other thing is that my PC is not very good on handeling newish games such as Skyrim, wchich I ahve to run in medium graphics, so I was wondering maybe my PC reach its limit with all those animations and can't really handle them, so in my game this ends up some of the mod not functioning well. Maybe I'm wrong but I can't find a solution here, I've tried reinstalling the mods, ran LOOT but for no difference, so I'm asking here.

BTW THX for reply

My SexLab mods that I have installed includes: Defeat, Eager NPCs, Romance, Theft and seduction, SL Tools, Lovers victim, Aroused, Hentai pregnancy, Hormones, SL Matchmaker and other SL animations that I have installed with other mods.

In fact, I uninstalled FNIS and then updated it to FNIS XXL, which can handle even more animations.

Other thing is that my PC is not very good on handeling newish games such as Skyrim, wchich I ahve to run in medium graphics, so I was wondering maybe my PC reach its limit with all those animations and can't really handle them, so in my game this ends up some of the mod not functioning well. Maybe I'm wrong but I can't find a solution here, I've tried reinstalling the mods, ran LOOT but for no difference, so I'm asking here.

BTW THX for reply

Newish game?!?!!! It was released in 2011. You don't need FNIS XXL unless you actually have more animations than the regular release requires --OR-- have a mod which requires a "slip-stream" patch that XXL has but the original release does not.

Are other sex mods working fine? Is this the only one giving you a problem or are they all giving problems and this is just where you picked to ask the question?

Have you gone to the Sexlab MCM Menu and the "Rebuild and Clean" page and tried the "Clean System" menu option?

BTW THX for reply

Newish game?!?!!! It was released in 2011. You don't need FNIS XXL unless you actually have more animations than the regular release requires --OR-- have a mod which requires a "slip-stream" patch that XXL has but the original release does not.

Are other sex mods working fine? Is this the only one giving you a problem or are they all giving problems and this is just where you picked to ask the question?

Have you gone to the Sexlab MCM Menu and the "Rebuild and Clean" page and tried the "Clean System" menu option?

Yes, good question. Did other  Sexlab mod working and only this one is problem ?

BTW THX for reply

Yes, good question. Did other  Sexlab mod working and only this one is problem ?

Well for my PC Skyrim is a actually newish game, because I can't run games, such as Skyrim and others, that requires a bit more powerful PC (GPU especially) in best graphics. My GPU is "Intel Family", sooooo...yeah, but don't you worry I have another PC, which functions and handles all those games much better then the one I'm writing about.

About FNIS, I have updated it to a XXL because there was a mesage, I believe, which replied something like: "FNIS reached its compatable animation limit (8000 as I remembered)" or whatever and that is why I have updated to XXL.

In fact, other sex mods not functioning well either. I mean, SexLab, SL Tools and other mods which I use to cast spells (SexLab debug target, Irrisistable attraction, masturbation..) on NPC's or my character or either to engage a sex scene via a dialogue, sometimes works perfectly fine, but in most of the cases it takes a very long time for animations to start, and what I mean is that, it takes roughly a half a minute for characters to get naked, then again almost a minute to engage into a sex scene (even then one actor may be animating and the other one just standing there idle) and finally when it comes to an end, I see notifications in a console menu that 'animation ending', 'character resetting', but, again it takes a long time when this actually happens. That is why I keep reopening SexLab MCM menu, which, as I noticed, slightly speeds up the whole 'this' process, just like a stimulation or a kick in the butt for my computer or maybe FNIS, because, again, I have a lot animations registered in there.

BUT EVEN MORE OFTEN this whole thing ends up with a error notification 'ValidateActor ("Actor name") -- FALSE -- - they appear to already be annimating' or some another different error report.

But, as I mentioned before, sometimes it may work fluently, but with RANDOM SEX mod, animations did not even starts at all. I get notiications after activating this mod that one NPC started sex with another NPC, but when I come to see what actually happens, they just stand idle, doing nothing. After that I can't even unstuck them in SL debug menu, they can just stand there doing nothig for days. 

And yeah I have tried to 'Clean a system' in SL menu but for no result, this problem still remained.  :-/

Query: Does this mod work like Aroused Creatures in a way that it detects arousal level of player, creatures and NPC and then proceeds to pair up people and creatures for sex when an arousal threshold has been reached? coz' it it does then I'm gonna replace Aroused Creatures with this XD

BTW THX for reply

Well for my PC Skyrim is a actually newish game, because I can't run games, such as Skyrim and others, that requires a bit more powerful PC (GPU especially) in best graphics. My GPU is "Intel Family", sooooo...yeah, but don't you worry I have another PC, which functions and handles all those games much better then the one I'm writing about.

About FNIS, I have updated it to a XXL because there was a mesage, I believe, which replied something like: "FNIS reached its compatable animation limit (8000 as I remembered)" or whatever and that is why I have updated to XXL.

In fact, other sex mods not functioning well either. I mean, SexLab, SL Tools and other mods which I use to cast spells (SexLab debug target, Irrisistable attraction, masturbation..) on NPC's or my character or either to engage a sex scene via a dialogue, sometimes works perfectly fine, but in most of the cases it takes a very long time for animations to start, and what I mean is that, it takes roughly a half a minute for characters to get naked, then again almost a minute to engage into a sex scene (even then one actor may be animating and the other one just standing there idle) and finally when it comes to an end, I see notifications in a console menu that 'animation ending', 'character resetting', but, again it takes a long time when this actually happens. That is why I keep reopening SexLab MCM menu, which, as I noticed, slightly speeds up the whole 'this' process, just like a stimulation or a kick in the butt for my computer or maybe FNIS, because, again, I have a lot animations registered in there.

BUT EVEN MORE OFTEN this whole thing ends up with a error notification 'ValidateActor ("Actor name") -- FALSE -- - they appear to already be annimating' or some another different error report.

But, as I mentioned before, sometimes it may work fluently, but with RANDOM SEX mod, animations did not even starts at all. I get notiications after activating this mod that one NPC started sex with another NPC, but when I come to see what actually happens, they just stand idle, doing nothing. After that I can't even unstuck them in SL debug menu, they can just stand there doing nothig for days. 

And yeah I have tried to 'Clean a system' in SL menu but for no result, this problem still remained.  :-/

Question!

Just how many animations do you have installed ?

Oh another question!

Have you tried removing all mods with animations except the basics?

E.G. running with only Sexlab Framework, Sexlab Aroused, FNIS & Random Sex

BTW THX for reply

Question!

Just how many animations do you have installed ?

Oh another question!

Have you tried removing all mods with animations except the basics?

E.G. running with only Sexlab Framework, Sexlab Aroused, FNIS & Random Sex

After updating FNIS it says:  

8489 animations for 43 mods successfully included (character)

1194 animations for 6 mods and 33 creatures successfully included.

As for now I'm getting there, because righ now I'm trying to get my problems solved by using Ashal's Sexlab Troubleshooting and Support Guide: I've tried to do a clean save, started a new game, cleaned system in debug menu, checked other SL mods and its functionallity, but for no result, 'cause these problems still remains and Random Sex did not functioning at all. Therefore, if I can't find a solution, I will, indeed, unninstall other not primary SL mods to check how the main SexLab mods, like Aroused and Random Sex works.
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi. I hate this mod  :D , I must start many quest again coz my followers are somewhere  fckng  or masturbating. Specially Delphine is nymphomaniac,  settings at 5% and she is still "hang behind" .   When I want something finished  I must switch mod off  :D . Real Skyrom and Gomorrah. Great job and thanks a lot. For me working good ......................sometimes too good.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A question about how creatures work. Does this mod only affect non-hostile creatures? How is it determined whether a creature will go after you- for example could you be in a crypt fighting a bunch of draugr and have one of them suddenly decide to rape your character? Or will they only go after you if they haven't aggro-ed to you yet? What about when sneaking- if you are sneaking in front of a creature who meets the requirements will it go after you right away or only once it notices you? I have looked around as best I can but I haven't been able to find anything explaining which types of creatures are affected. Tried looking through here as well, but I really don't want to read through 58 pages of text to find it. 

Edit: I was testing it earlier and got a draugr to go after me once but it hasn't worked since and I am not completely sure how I got that one to work in the first place. Had just finished killing a large group of them who wouldn't go after me even with creature chance set to 100%, only pc, arousal threshold set to 0, and the lowest time rating, when one came from the other side of the room and got to work (I think it came from a hallway I hadn't been in yet but I am not sure).

Question...is this mod compatible or does it conflict with other mods that are similiar? When running this mod with Sexlab aroused creaures, I keep getting this strange bug, my tfc won't work properly and I can no longer draw a weapon, shout, or sprint. This happens when animation sequences occur. If I only use that mod or this one having the other disabled, that problem doesn't ever occur. I can usually fix the problem by saving, quitting the game and restarting, but it shouldn't be that way. I've used the savetool to check for script issues, but it almost always shows zero.

It definitely conflicts with some of the newer mods. I used to have this working just fine with the only exceptions being hentai creatures I think? Now when I added stuff like Dovaahkin's Infamy / Follow Me for Sex / SL Kidnapping it only seems to work with creatures, not even random NPCs. Another thing that worries me is whether or not it affects the follower mods like AFT that let you recruit random npcs. I no longer remember if that was the case or not.

• 2 weeks later...