Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

Suddenly, the "papyrus.logs" (I noticed them only now), BLOW UP to terrific sizes of more than 6, 7 GIGA!

Curious. I have a bunch of logs lying around from when I was running final pre-release checks. The largest is 196 KB and covers an hour of playing. Most messages come from SexiS - at that point I had stripped out any debug code from my mod.

I'd try running the game for a short time, hopefully short enough that you can get a file that you can open in notepad++ or WordPad.

would it matter that I am a non standard race, Lunari?

Possibly. Depends what keywords have been set up against the race in the CK. ActorTypeNPC needs to be there for starters.

Yeah it works on a new game. Even traveled to a couple cities. 

[EDIT] 

Got it working again on my Main's save. Turned it off in MCM, uninstalled, made new save, re-installed. But the random position picker seems to have broken.

This is what happens to me, and why it was not working in the Luxury Suite...for some reason it just stops working on the PC for some unknown reason and I have to follow the same steps as above to get it working.

I am sure it will be figured out over time, but it is nice to see I am not the only one experiencing this, as I thought i was going crazy..would it matter that I am a non standard race, Lunari?

Edit - Something definately is stopping this mod from working, was at Falk. Inn and saw the bard get into the sneak position then stop, stand up and start playing a tune. Any ideas?

Lunari race is problematic, never worked right with SexAddicts mod.

[EDIT] 

Got it working again on my Main's save. Turned it off in MCM, uninstalled, made new save, re-installed. But the random position picker seems to have broken.

This is what happens to me, and why it was not working in the Luxury Suite...for some reason it just stops working on the PC for some unknown reason and I have to follow the same steps as above to get it working.

I am sure it will be figured out over time, but it is nice to see I am not the only one experiencing this, as I thought i was going crazy..would it matter that I am a non standard race, Lunari?

Edit - Something definately is stopping this mod from working, was at Falk. Inn and saw the bard get into the sneak position then stop, stand up and start playing a tune. Any ideas?

I think that the Bard singing script or quest (what ever it is) probably took priority.

As for the Player character not receiving any action after a while. I wonder if there is a timer that would make the NPC give up, and go about what ever he, or she was doing. Because if the Player Character leaves the area, or building not knowing they were being stalked. Would the NPC keep stalking the PC? Therefore throwing the mod off thinking you are already being stalked. 

Hope that made sense.

I'm getting the same issue and playing imperial here, if I set it to PC only my character stops getting any action after a while.

[EDIT] 

I think that the Bard singing script or quest (what ever it is) probably took priority.

As for the Player character not receiving any action after a while. I wonder if there is a timer that would make the NPC give up, and go about what ever he, or she was doing. Because if the Player Character leaves the area, or building not knowing they were being stalked. Would the NPC keep stalking the PC? Therefore throwing the mod off thinking you are already being stalked. 

Hope that made sense.

Your theory on the timeout timer is correct. I have some housekeeping code in there that will clean out ReferenceAlias entries in the sneak quest if, for whatever reason, the attacker cannot make it to the victim. The housecleaning runs every ten seconds and will clean out an attacker/victim entry if they are still present after six cycles of the housecleaning. So about a minute from the start of sneaking until clean-out.

I'm getting the same issue and playing imperial here, if I set it to PC only my character stops getting any action after a while.

I am seeing this occasionally too, and I have found that walking forward a few steps resolves the situation and everyone gets back to happy fun time. Would like to get to the bottom of it though.

I am seeing this occasionally too, and I have found that walking forward a few steps resolves the situation and everyone gets back to happy fun time. Would like to get to the bottom of it though.

First of all thank you for the mod!

Before neither me nor my followers were getting any action, however after doing a clean install and (deactivating the mod from the mcm menu before changing cells and then reactivating it after entering the new cell) it's been working smoothly so far with lots of action to go around!

So I think I figured out why the player appears to be targeted less than other NPCs.

It turns out that any NPC has the possibility of being selected twice, once as an attacker and once as a victim. The Player, however, only has one opportunity to be selected as a victim. So where appropriate I'm going to add the player twice in the potential victim array to double his/her chance of selection. That should equalize things out a bit better.

Of course if your Player character is male and the sexual orientation settings are such that no male can be selected, it will still be the case that the player will not be selected for activities.

I'll add this to the list of things to do.

Noticed something, I was making potions in Arcadia's Cauldron (at the alchemy table) when my companion interrupted me. Some of the controls on my 360controller stopped functioning after the animations completed. The triggers and the shout button along with the X button didn't respond. I didn't noticed the problem until after I had left the shop.

So I exited the game, rebooted and loaded up the autosave after it had occurred, still the same problem with the controller.

So I exited the game, and booted up the autosave before it occurred, the controller worked normally.

Just to see what would happen, I recreated the (bug? maybe) by using the alchemy table again and this time Arcadia initiated sex and the controller stopped functioning again after the animations.

This could be just a mod conflict on my end, but reporting just in case...

Hihi!

Faaaaantastic work!  I am just so so excited to have this plugin more refined - and not to beat a dead horse, but since I'm just a user and troll and have next to nothing to contribute here in a meaningful way (except my wonderful opinion!!!) I just want to thank you so so much for making this happen.

Everything works "as it says on the box," but as was mentioned in this thread or the LoversComfort thread, this and that plugin seem incompatible with the Marital Bliss mod for me anyway - no biggie, I'm not married (well, not in the game anyway), and I like the idea of being stalked more - tee hee.

I set my timer between 30 and 60 minutes - player only.  Just love it!!! Its long enough that I start to forget its even there and then BOOM!!! ~er, or boom boom, if you will.  

Okay okay - sorry I always talk too much.  I just wanted to endorse the requests for script exclusions (like battle and bard singing - stuff like that).

Aaaaand, I was wondering if it was at all possible to do these things (if you're open to suggestions that is);

1.  Like Lovers Joburg, add dependencies for Aggression, Confidence, and Morality - or just Morality (well they don't have those exact things in Oblivion, but you know what I mean - I hope).  Its difficult to imagine some of the really goody npcs raping anyone, much less the dragonborn.  So like - maybe just, only those of low morality?  If this is already there - tell me to shut up.

2. Right now, the rape spell cast by the npc is an automatic hit - works everytime - no matter what, something's getting raped at the end of the timer.  Is it possible instead to make it a random chance of success?  Stalker stalks successfully only 70% of the time for example? Or even make this adjustable in MCM?

3. Time of the day dependency - So stalkers only come out at night? Or predefined hours set through a slider on MCM?

4. A way for the PC to escape the rapist.  Like in FNV you just bring up your weapon and the stalker moves away - something like that.

5.  And lastly, is it at all possible to restrict the rapist to only raping when there are no Morale Npcs in a certain radius?

Okay thank you for letting me share and thank you for the awesome work - if you make no more changes I am satisfied with the plugin now, those are just my suggestions for making it awesomer~er - 

ps.  Its my understanding having read other modder's posts, that Skyrim is just so completely foreign to Oblivion in the way its programmed that nothing done on Oblivion can be easily done on Skyrim - I understand that, and I don't want to sound dissatisfied with the great work already done- but a girl can dream can't she?

Edit - Oh just one more thing - 

6. A toggle to make followers exempt - kk thanks again!

Hihi!

Faaaaantastic work!  I am just so so excited to have this plugin more refined - and not to beat a dead horse, but since I'm just a user and troll and have next to nothing to contribute here in a meaningful way (except my wonderful opinion!!!) I just want to thank you so so much for making this happen.

Everything works "as it says on the box," but as was mentioned in this thread or the LoversComfort thread, this and that plugin seem incompatible with the Marital Bliss mod for me anyway - no biggie, I'm not married (well, not in the game anyway), and I like the idea of being stalked more - tee hee.

I set my timer between 30 and 60 minutes - player only.  Just love it!!! Its long enough that I start to forget its even there and then BOOM!!! ~er, or boom boom, if you will.  

Okay okay - sorry I always talk too much.  I just wanted to endorse the requests for script exclusions (like battle and bard singing - stuff like that).

Aaaaand, I was wondering if it was at all possible to do these things (if you're open to suggestions that is);

1.  Like Lovers Joburg, add dependencies for Aggression, Confidence, and Morality - or just Morality (well they don't have those exact things in Oblivion, but you know what I mean - I hope).  Its difficult to imagine some of the really goody npcs raping anyone, much less the dragonborn.  So like - maybe just, only those of low morality?  If this is already there - tell me to shut up.

2. Right now, the rape spell cast by the npc is an automatic hit - works everytime - no matter what, something's getting raped at the end of the timer.  Is it possible instead to make it a random chance of success?  Stalker stalks successfully only 70% of the time for example? Or even make this adjustable in MCM?

3. Time of the day dependency - So stalkers only come out at night? Or predefined hours set through a slider on MCM?

4. A way for the PC to escape the rapist.  Like in FNV you just bring up your weapon and the stalker moves away - something like that.

5.  And lastly, is it at all possible to restrict the rapist to only raping when there are no Morale Npcs in a certain radius?

Okay thank you for letting me share and thank you for the awesome work - if you make no more changes I am satisfied with the plugin now, those are just my suggestions for making it awesomer~er - 

ps.  Its my understanding having read other modder's posts, that Skyrim is just so completely foreign to Oblivion in the way its programmed that nothing done on Oblivion can be easily done on Skyrim - I understand that, and I don't want to sound dissatisfied with the great work already done- but a girl can dream can't she?

Wow, many good ideas here. Let me go through them.

1. With a little up-front design work this could be implemented, probably using drop-downs in the MCM for minimum aggression and confidence, and maximum morality that would be allowed to engage in happy fun time. Insert additional code into eligible NPC evaluator. Easy to implement.

2. As for 1, implement using a slider in the MCM, insert code in the spell effect to neutralize everything should the spell fail. That way it would look like the attacking NPC cast the spell but nothing happened. Bit of a downer though if it's a really hot follower attacking the player and you were hoping for some action. Easy to implement, although it does go against the general "Skyrim spells never fail" idiom.

3. Again, shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

4. You can already escape by running around for a minute, after which my housekeeping code will kick in and the attacker will be reset. Can be fun too, as I can tell you from experience running away from Lillith Maiden-Loom on multiple occasions. Just don't go through any doors though, I haven't yet figured out how to avoid messing things up on exterior <-> interior cell transitions.

5. More difficult to implement as I would need to evaluate both distance and morality. Would only work if there was a penalty to getting down and dirty near a moral NPC, such as being arrested by a guard. Since the guards love to join in, this is probably out of scope for what is fundamentally a test mod for SexiS.

6. Shouldn't be too difficult to implement. Sounds like you need hotter followers... :)

So, 1, 3 and 6 will probably make it into the next release. 5 won't. I'm also a little leery of implementing 2, since there is no spell failure in Skyrim.

@Arizona_Steve

Oh I'm just giddy now!  That's stellar!  Thank you so so so much for taking my suggestions into consideration! And, thank you for explaining why some of them may not be implemented.

I will be holding my breath and sitting on the edge of my seat for your next release! So uh, no pressure hehe.....

xoxoxo ~ seriously, I'm just kidding, please have fun while putting this together and if it stops being fun than I urge you to stop.

ps since I restrict my mods to m/f only sex, I'm always disappointed when my trusted burly warrior companion knocks me down in the middle of some dank dungeon and has his way with me - handsome though he may be, if he doesn't immediately enslave me I will kill him.... and that's just not as much fun ~ for me ~ but I'm kinda vanilla. ... though I prefer strawberry ... for the record.

Hihi!

Wow, many good ideas here. Let me go through them.

1. With a little up-front design work this could be implemented, probably using drop-downs in the MCM for minimum aggression and confidence, and maximum morality that would be allowed to engage in happy fun time. Insert additional code into eligible NPC evaluator. Easy to implement.

2. As for 1, implement using a slider in the MCM, insert code in the spell effect to neutralize everything should the spell fail. That way it would look like the attacking NPC cast the spell but nothing happened. Bit of a downer though if it's a really hot follower attacking the player and you were hoping for some action. Easy to implement, although it does go against the general "Skyrim spells never fail" idiom.

3. Again, shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

4. You can already escape by running around for a minute, after which my housekeeping code will kick in and the attacker will be reset. Can be fun too, as I can tell you from experience running away from Lillith Maiden-Loom on multiple occasions. Just don't go through any doors though, I haven't yet figured out how to avoid messing things up on exterior <-> interior cell transitions.

5. More difficult to implement as I would need to evaluate both distance and morality. Would only work if there was a penalty to getting down and dirty near a moral NPC, such as being arrested by a guard. Since the guards love to join in, this is probably out of scope for what is fundamentally a test mod for SexiS.

6. Shouldn't be too difficult to implement. Sounds like you need hotter followers... :)

So, 1, 3 and 6 will probably make it into the next release. 5 won't. I'm also a little leery of implementing 2, since there is no spell failure in Skyrim.

I spent most of the day working on this. The only thing in the list above that I went ahead and implemented was the time of day sliders. These are now working, and function correctly if the start time (say 22:00) is greater than the end time (05:00) - it'll just mean that activities will roll over to the end time on the next day.

I didn't go ahead with the rest for various reasons.

1 - Morality, Aggression, Confidence. These are attributes that should only be considered for the attacker. It really doesn't make sense to check these on the victim as any attacker should be unaware of their victim's attributes. The end result is that even if attackers are restricted by, say, aggression, the victims won't be so they will still be partaking in activities. In other words adding these would have little effect in the great scheme of things.

2 - Rape spell failure. I didn't implement this as it goes against standard Skyrim gameplay. Spells don't fail in Skyrim.

3 - Implemented.

4 - Run, run, run. After a minute the chasing NPC will drop out of sneak mode and resume his/her normal activities.

5 - Offending nearby "moral" NPCs. This requires a lot of work as it doesn't make sense to offend a "moral" NPC without there being consequences, such as arrest. As things stand right now the guards are more than happy to pick someone and join the orgy.

6 - Follower Exclusion. Easy in principle but unreliable as it is messed up by some unique followers. Vilja and Serana are two that I found pretty quickly and I am sure there are more. Would require testing for specific mods to catch all the fringe cases. So I will leave this for now to keep this mod simple.

Adding the time slider will make a tremendous difference!

I do apologize, I'm not sure I was clear in my original post.  I intended the first request on my earlier post about moral dependency to refer to the attacker - ie to be a potential stalker, the morality must be below threshold x.  

I have a hard time installing mods so they work correctly, so I'm not even going to pretend to understand the obstacles you've faced in actually creating and editing your mod.  I'm just happy there's a joburg-esque (is it okay to say that?) sort of mod for Skyrim. 

And, as was just mentioned by another poster ~ the ability to disable the mod on the fly (while slightly immersion breaking) solves pretty much the rest of my nitpicking. (and ultimately no more immersion breaking than using my favorites key to access a list of readily available items I personally have previously queued ~ it is a game after all hehe).

If my toon is in a situation where I feel random sex is immersion breaking or out of place, I can simply turn it off, I hadn't actually considered that before, hehe.

Thank you Arizona_Steve for your hard work today!  I'm looking forward to using these new changes.

Excellent job with this, the sex mods in Skyrim are really taking off now, and thanks to work of modders like yourself they all seem really stable now too.

One quick suggestion, not sure how the community would like it, but would it be possible to have cell restrictions selectable by the player? That way you could for example set up your player homes as 'hot zones' (and possibly taverns also) where the random chance of a sex act starting is high without having to constantly turn the mod on and off to allow no interruptions when adventuring.

2 - Rape spell failure. I didn't implement this as it goes against standard Skyrim gameplay. Spells don't fail in Skyrim.

This is just a thought, but if someone ever does implement something like that, it might be appropriate for the victim to kick the attacker in the crotch and the attacker to receive a temporary carry weight penalty, get forced into the crouching animation, or something.

Personally, I would find a mod with that element of realism, unpredictability, and karma to be more usable than something which just looks like an orgy.

Maybe that's just my opinion though.

Excellent job with this, the sex mods in Skyrim are really taking off now, and thanks to work of modders like yourself they all seem really stable now too.

One quick suggestion, not sure how the community would like it, but would it be possible to have cell restrictions selectable by the player? That way you could for example set up your player homes as 'hot zones' (and possibly taverns also) where the random chance of a sex act starting is high without having to constantly turn the mod on and off to allow no interruptions when adventuring.

Your idea is not that easy to implement. However I'll see if I can set up an Activate/Deactivate toggle key which should make things a little more convenient for you.

Edit: This is done for the next release.

works great, even if it collides with the Sex Addicts random rape function haha

btw will there be any future updates on how frequent random sex will happen? it would be great for more immersion and also Sex Addicts random rape already have this (doesn't seem to work in this mod though, i already set no random rape from SA Configuration), you might want to take a look into those files if you're interested

btw will there be any future updates on how frequent random sex will happen? it would be great for more immersion and also Sex Addicts random rape already have this (doesn't seem to work in this mod though, i already set no random rape from SA Configuration), you might want to take a look into those files if you're interested

Not sure exactly what you mean here. The interval timers are a little more predictable and much more finely adjustable than the three levels available in SexAddicts.

I downloaded the 2 files from the Sexis thread. I don't think they are playing nicely with Lovers Comfort. The NPC's seem to just stand around after doing the deed. Just letting you know about that.

Did you also update the file for this mod? Just wondering if I should update this mod also.

While I'm on that subject Could you change the name or maybe date the file when there is a update? Just easier to keep track that way.

Great mod by the way.