Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

Bump for latest update:

(20140125)
Save actors as sex is started to get around an infrequent issue where the animation end event is not processed before a SexLab thread is closed.
Added auto-update code driven by the configuration script so that this version is a drop-in update.
SexLab forbidden actor faction is taken into account when selecting participants.
Added SC07CleanQuest (see original post for details).

SexLab Random Sex Mod German 2014.01.25

installation:

Manuall: Just unpack into the games data dir and overwrite when prompted.
NMM: Just install as normal but don't choose update when prompted.

Wrye: install like any other mod.

MO: install into the already existing mod and choose merge or into a new mod, but load the new mod after the english Random Sex Mod.

Only for version 2014.01.25. Don't use with any older or newer version.

SexLab - Random Sex Mod 2014.01.25 MCM German.7Z

SexLab - Random Sex Mod 2014.01.25 ESP German.7Z

Tested Falmer and Draugr 3P, 4P and 5P with smashing success!!

Dragon's are not as easy.... Maybe if there was a way to make them smaller or have their 'collision' meshes changed... their wings, when they are on the ground, seem to prevent the initiating sex.

With multiple NPC's or Followers, it seems the 'initiator' chooses one or two of them exclusively, and basically ignores the others...

I especially love the distance meter!!  That is a great addition!!

Also, the change in the available sex groups is great too.... Used to be that you couldn't do Creature/Female without Male/Female turned on....  Now works fine for Creature/female only..  or Male/Female (Couple Mixed) now.

The addition of explanations at the bottom of MCM, for each group was a huge help.  

Great work!   I love the new updates and it seemlessly upgrades over the old versions.

Yep, Dragons only work if you use defeat, and that is if theyre in the air while you get defeated, that way they will actually land close enough to you to initiate it.

Also Dear Steve, would it be possible to add options to exclude certain creatures? Id actually only like to add horses n dogs as they are never used in defeat, and I really dislike just randomly going up to one to start it, I rather have chance decide if something happens.

SexLab Random Sex Mod German 2014.01.25

installation:

Manuall: Just unpack into the games data dir and overwrite when prompted.

NMM: Just install as normal but don't choose update when prompted.

Wrye: install like any other mod.

MO: install into the already existing mod and choose merge or into a new mod, but load the new mod after the english Random Sex Mod.

Only for version 2014.01.25. Don't use with any older or newer version.

Really appreciate the German translation. I'll make sure the MCM file is included in any future updates.

Just one thing (since I like to look at these out of curiosity): I see the line

$SC07GroupAllFemale    Gruppensex, alle männl.

I think that should refer to the feminine - weibl perhaps?

-.-
if you two don't mind, i'll go get a rope and shoot myself.

Going to fix this asap so a proper MCM translation can be added to the mod.

And btw waree: it's NSC (NichtSpielerCharcter). it's a german translation, you know? :P

Edit:
Fixed version attached.
Thank you Arizona_Steve and waree for pointing out the errors in the translation.

install: Just replace the existing file. if you don't know where this is, just leave this file alone and wait for Arizona_Steve to add it to the mod itself.

SC07SexLabRandomAttack_GERMAN.txt

Last version not working, previous - worked fine. Conflicts between mods? 

Only possibility I can think of is some initialization code that I had to add when the version was changed, but this should take care of itself. Did you see the "Random Sex updated to 20140125" message when you added the new version?

so i had random sex installed, along with sexlab, squirt, sexlabaroused, lovers comfort, cumshot, schlongs, puppetmaster, nudecreatures, and  spectatorcrowds.

after manipulating the mcm variables i had it working so that  the npc's (including dog) in my secret room would have spontaneous sex. with me. with each other and with dog. and solo masturbation. now the only sex happening is with dog. any help to get this back to the semi-orgy scene i had going on would be much appreciated.

Yes, the only living beings approaching my char are creatures of all kinds but not the far idea of a human. To be honest this is happening to me since the first new release of the mod, after the old version where the mod stopped to work. There at least a human or two made it in time to show some interest. This is one of the funniest mod if you ask me, creature, humans or whatever you want!

so i rolled it back to the 250114 version. and the dog straightaway fucked ME!.... but the npc gathered around and made comments... this wasnt happening before i rolled back. it was before i updated. the npc still are not interested in initiating...

just thought that may help you find a fix.

have you made any changes to you skyrim.ini or skyrimprefs.ini file?

if the papyrus log is getting that huge, then something is allowing it.

go into your Skyrim folder (usually under Documents/My Games/Skyrim) and open your skyrim.ini file in notepad.

The papyrus part by default looks like this:

[Papyrus]fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0 ;Xenon and PS3 use 2000.0iMinMemoryPageSize=128iMaxMemoryPageSize=512iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800bEnableLogging=1bEnableTrace=1bLoadDebugInformation=0bEnableProfiling=1

My Husband changed mine up to this:

fUpdateBudgetMS=500.0
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=800
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

and I only have the log running when I have issues.... so my husband can help me figure them out... ;-)

so right now since I am not having any really game stopping issues, the following are off.

bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

Try those settings, see if it helps..

Under you Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Scripts folder, there should also be more than one log file... Papyrus.0.log through Papyrus.3.log.    0 is of course the most current, but it should create a NEW Papyrus.0.log each time you start the game.  and the old Papyrus.0.log then becomes Papyrus.1.log, and so on down the line..

I run anywhere from 180 to 220 mods, heavy scripting sometimes, and the largest Papyrus.0.log I have seen was 274k, (with Debugging on).

I don't know of mods that could be making it that huge, per session.   Wow. 

Have you tried running BOSS, WyreBash, Ordenator.... ????

cznt seem to get it to work in aspen manor. (a dwelling mod) i went back to lakeview manor and and it worked. fast travelled to riften and got my guts fucked out in public and accosted by a guard who took offence and then decided a good root was the best idea... then the script broke, and i couldnt get out of free cam.

For those having issues it's been recommended in the past that Random Sex is placed above any other SexLab mods in your load order. BOSS doesn't do this, so you might want to give that a try.

@dinomagick - the values you have:

fUpdateBudgetMS=500.0

are way too high. These are the number of milliseconds allocated to running Papyrus *per frame*. Not sure what effect it would have in-game, but I'd be setting these values not too far from the defaults (1.2 in both cases and certainly not higher than 5.0).

So i seem to have 2 problems:

1. For some reason no one cares about my charecter, i mean everyone else is having sex, but not my charecter(she is female) and ive tryed everything, ive even tryed the "player only" option with creatures on 100% and spawned alot of creatures all around me, and nothing

2. for some reason i cant seem to get the gang bang with falmer or dragur, even if i spawned like 30 of them, and tryed everything, there is no gang bang, there is always a single one 

can someone help me?

1. For some reason no one cares about my charecter, i mean everyone else is having sex, but not my charecter(she is female) and ive tryed everything, ive even tryed the "player only" option with creatures on 100% and spawned alot of creatures all around me, and nothing

2. for some reason i cant seem to get the gang bang with falmer or dragur, even if i spawned like 30 of them, and tryed everything, there is no gang bang, there is always a single one 

can someone help me?

For (1) try this:

Make sure that no sex acts are currently in progress, then type the following into the console:

startquest SC07CleanQuest

It might be that you have the sex selected faction permanently attached to the player. The above line will clean these out. The maximum number of NPCs cleaned is 8, so I would suggest running it repeatedly until the number of NPCs cleaned is less than 8.

can someone help me?

For (1) try this:

Make sure that no sex acts are currently in progress, then type the following into the console:

startquest SC07CleanQuest

It might be that you have the sex selected faction permanently attached to the player. The above line will clean these out. The maximum number of NPCs cleaned is 8, so I would suggest running it repeatedly until the number of NPCs cleaned is less than 8.

I did try it but still nothing, it has cleaned alot of npc's but it didnt say it cleaned mine, and still nothing, the npc's and creatures dont care about my char, do you have any other ideas?

Last version not working, previous - worked fine. Conflicts between mods? 

Only possibility I can think of is some initialization code that I had to add when the version was changed, but this should take care of itself. Did you see the "Random Sex updated to 20140125" message when you added the new version?

I reinstall last version, now mod works correctly. It seems to me, simple replacement doesn't work. Thanks for mod, by the way! =)

I did try it but still nothing, it has cleaned alot of npc's but it didnt say it cleaned mine, and still nothing, the npc's and creatures dont care about my char, do you have any other ideas?

I reinstall last version, now mod works correctly. It seems to me, simple replacement doesn't work. Thanks for mod, by the way! =)

For both of you, try a clean install:

(1) Switch off Random Sex with the "9" key.

(2) Wait for all sex acts to cease and save your game.

(3) Uninstall Random Sex.

(4) Reload the save game from (2) (ignoring the missing esp message), play for a few minutes, then save your game again.

(5) Install Random Sex.

Hopefully this will fix any issues. If not, it might be a load order issue or there is a conflicting mod.

Hey does anyone know how to make this mod ONLY select creatures for random sex? I have it set to player only mode, 100% creatures ratio, 0% on the other ratio, called NPC's I believe (both of them under player only checkbox), and yet still people keep accosting me, though specifically for threesomes. No creatures have accosted me yet, but I haven't been AROUND many yet, so hey.

For those having issues it's been recommended in the past that Random Sex is placed above any other SexLab mods in your load order. BOSS doesn't do this, so you might want to give that a try.

@dinomagick - the values you have:

fUpdateBudgetMS=500.0

are way too high. These are the number of milliseconds allocated to running Papyrus *per frame*. Not sure what effect it would have in-game, but I'd be setting these values not too far from the defaults (1.2 in both cases and certainly not higher than 5.0).

I'll tell "the man" but not having many issues, heheh.   but he did it at a time when I was having a lot of CTD's on pretty much everything.

Edit:  I changed the setting, noticed that the log sizes have gone up a bit.  from normally under 300 kb, I have one that is 5,810 and another 1,055...

I've attached a screenshot of my folder directory.  You can see the old logs from the other day, to now.

Definitely makes no sense to me.  I would presume that making the 500 to 1.2 or 1.5 would have had the opposite affect, no?

post-116858-0-94894400-1391294432_thumb.jpg

Edited by dinomagick