SexoutFadetoBlack

for some reason as a female courier, having sex with Tyrone via black widow seem to switch gender role(or gender position). I have the male position and he have the female position. idk how to fix this. on sexout position there are no switch role like one in skyrim.  help

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'm having some trouble with the fisto scene, it now plays a blowjob animation when I remember it being an anal one before, when I try to change pose with Sexout Positioning it says something along the lines of "no other animation found/allowed" does anyone know what could be affecting this? could it be Sexout Pos itself?

Thanks 

Edited by Elconchetumare
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/5/2022 at 4:32 PM, pervishanon said:

Anyone able to make similar mod for https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36371? Would be great, can finally have sex with those whores.

I was hoping for that too. I tried to take a look at the code in Geck for the Working Prostitutes mod to see if I could throw in a Sexout call, but I didn't have much luck. I'm an amateur at mod editing, so I couldn't figure out how to get a reference to the person I had been talking to. There wasn't one needed for the fade to black scene, so it wasn't already passed into the function and I couldn't find the function call to figure out if I could pass the prostitute reference in somehow. 

• 2 months later...