SexoutFadetoBlack

Did a little further testing, it seems to work fine for Fisto at least in when you first activate him, works for Sarah but when the scene is initiated by activating a bed like it is for Joana or Red Lucy the pc is assigned a sexout animation but the npc is just in the sleep animation.Using the latest stable SexoutNg(2.10.95), 5.02 NVSE stable, SexoutcommonResources 20150920.1 no other sexout mod

Did a little further testing, it seems to work fine for Fisto at least in when you first activate him, works for Sarah but when the scene is initiated by activating a bed like it is for Joana or Red Lucy the pc is assigned a sexout animation but the npc is just in the sleep animation.Using the latest stable SexoutNg(2.10.95), 5.02 NVSE stable, SexoutcommonResources 20150920.1 no other sexout mod

I would like to compliment you on your attempt to narrow down the problem and the feed back. Very nice for a newer member.

Still no go wit Joana or Red Lucy, does work with everyone else. I do have a somewhat heavily moded game, 113 esm&esp's in my load order, am usig a custom race of my own makeing and one of the mods is a merge of some 40 armor and weapon mods however  I do not think this would affect fade to black or sexout in any way. The sexout related plugins are near the bottom of my load order, only FNV Realistic Weather is below them.

So I activate the debug console and all seems well, my char is set as actor A, Joana is actor B and still nothing, then I have the brilliant Idea to activate the bed before they sit on it and the sleep animation starts, problem solved.

• 1 month later...

Hello peeps, I'm having a tiny wee issue, maybe some of you can help me.

I've used this mod, no problem, flawless.

The thing is that using Willow FtB I've noticed that Sarah is still listed as actor B. No matter what I do I can't get another gal to be actor B, just stucked with Sarah. Is there a console way to change this so I can re-position other gals using Sexout?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 months later...

Theoretically, yes. However I have neither TTW nor FO3 installed at the moment, so I couldn't do it even if I had the time right now, which I don't. You may be better off skimming the API and making the patch yourself. The sex scenes are the easy part of making a Sexout mod. It's getting to them that tends to give modders trouble.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It should say what master file you are missing. Chances are you can still get that file if you search. (google would help as well. Master name Sexout would help you find the master) 

as far as I know there shouldn't be anything missing to make this not work properly. All should be available. 

I haven't used this mod in a very long time and haven't played the game (mod) in a long time so I might be outdated with this... however the master's name is needed for proper support at a min. I suggest that you check with Google to try to find it. Oh, also check to be sure all the mods are active in your load manager. 

Need the master in question

Make sure you have all the mods checked (sometimes they are missed by accident) 

Check Google "master name + sexout" you might find the missing master needed to be installed. 

Check the load order to be sure that your master isn't below the listed mod. 

give a load order to help

I haven't used this mod in a very very long time and haven't played the game in a long time so I might be out dated but the above should help give you some assistance. remember you need to give all the info when asking support. Name, situation (Which you did) and what you have done along with a .txt file or list in spoiler of your load order to get quick assistance. 

• 4 weeks later...

Ever since I installed this mod, I can't get Fisto to work. I pay him the caps, go to my room, and when he says "assume the position," I just get the dialogue "Nevermind" and my caps are returned. I've tried to add him to Sexout Intimacy, but the Fisto scene just doesn't work.

Do I have to install some other animation pack for Fisto?

• 7 months later...
53 minutes ago, RipsA said:

I know this may be a real stupid question, but how do I install the file to my game? do i just pop it into the game folder?

You install it like any other mod you have installed thus far.

Through a manager if that is what you are doing or directly into the Data folder. (manual install)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
6 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I haven't actually *played* the game much in the last 2 years, but it is a permanent member of my load order and works fine.

Ok, i think i had another mod that added the option to "Play" with every prostitute in Gomorrah, so it might just be that which caused the problem, i'l continue testing