Lover's Comfort v2013-05-04 (SexiS)

I have sex with my follower but my arousal didn't drop. Is this some kind of bug?

Maybe, does this happen all the time? or just once?

Had another couple finished animation at the same time? that occasionally might cause gliches

I have a problem.  I disabled this mod and now I do not get the Lover's Comfort bonus at all... I am kind of annoyed about that.  It worked fine before installing (and during use of this mod).

Strange LC does not effect vanilla effect at all.

Is spouse behaving normally after uninstall?

I ran into a strange bug with this mod. It seems to think the Graybeards are naked, and arousal quickly shot up to 30 when I was up there.

Yep, it is old bug. Fixed at LC SexLab version

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a problem I should be asking you how to fix but hopefully you can help me o.O, I've been having the problem that neither the male or female's undergarments will be removed when they have sex. I was able to fix the female's issues by downloading a nude mod for female elsewhere but I'm still stuck with my male character banging with his clothes on after the scene has started. Any clues how to fix?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a problem I should be asking you how to fix but hopefully you can help me o.O, I've been having the problem that neither the male or female's undergarments will be removed when they have sex. I was able to fix the female's issues by downloading a nude mod for female elsewhere but I'm still stuck with my male character banging with his clothes on after the scene has started. Any clues how to fix?

Download a nude mod for guys too. That and/or implement the "nude suit" option as detailed in the initial SexIs mod post.

Note that aroused guys look different than unaroused guys so if you download an unaroused nude mod for guys you'll probably still want to do the "nude suit" option to have an aroused version of the guys during sex.

• 2 weeks later...

I have sex with my follower but my arousal didn't drop. Is this some kind of bug?

Maybe, does this happen all the time? or just once?

Had another couple finished animation at the same time? that occasionally might cause gliches 

This happen ever since I activated this mod. My arouse level never drop even though I had had sex with my followers( I use the "I need comfort." dialogue).

I have a bug with LC which seems to force the same sex position every time. If I use a bed OR SexIS to start sex, it'll go into a position for a second, then force into the same position as always. It was initially stuck in the lying blowjob position, but now it's stuck with the initial position which you are given. No matter how many times I have sex it always goes into this position. I turned off LC and everything worked normally again. I've ran the delete old scripts also.

Any ideas?

• 2 months later...

Hey redneck thanks for the mod! could i check whether this works on vilja? To be more specific, the follower comfort option. 

Don't know, but should work with vilja without a problem.

mmm is there a specific load order i should follow? like placing lovers comfort after vilja esp? (or the other way round) I do have the "I need comfort" option when speaking to vilja

Vilja is not part of the normal follower faction and as such will not show the line. Using the attached file (attachicon.gifLoveViljaComfort.7z) will allow you to use the "I need comfort" line on her as well.

Updated for 20130413: attachicon.gifLoveViljaComfort2.7z

@TMPhoenix,your Vilja lover's comfort compatibility esp has a Sexis esm dependancy and thus CTDs my game.Is it possible to upgade it?Also, when i try to use the directions of first page for adding Vilja with the console command 'setfactionrank xx05bblc 0' ,i end up at a loss!I try to find the lovers comfort hex code to replace the xx's of 'setfactionrank xx05bblc 0' by typing in console 'help loverscomfort' but i end end up seeing long lines of digits and letters like'2c06b84b' ,'2c06d33e' etc.If i replace the xx's with those lines, it gives me a report of bad script command line or something.What am i supposed to replace the xx's with?Thanks!

-Never mind,i thought this was the sexlab version!

• 1 month later...

Does the (WIP) work in progress in the title means it's still in the development cycle?  It's been a WIP for quite some time now.

Is it safe to play and get updated without getting crashes?  I don't want to install this, then have to start a new character 50 hours down the road.

First is alpha testing, then, beta, them WIP, then finished?

From my experience about modders, mods are never done.  They are only done when the modder has run out of ideas, time or interest.  

Is it safe to play, or should I wait another month or two if and when the "WIP" tag comes off the title?

Thanks

Oh,.. dangit, wrong forum..LOL