Lover's Comfort v2013-05-04 (SexiS)

can i just ask if it is possible that you add a features that  when the pc got rape by her spouse they can change the sex position instead of reverting stages

Well, not 'instead of,' because I kind of like that the idea/immersion of the spouse taking advantage of you until he's satisfied.

can i just ask if it is possible that you add a features that  when the pc got rape by her spouse they can change the sex position instead of reverting stages

Well, not 'instead of,' because I kind of like that the idea/immersion of the spouse taking advantage of you until he's satisfied.

Yeah? Well in that case can animation be made gender specific or something? Did some testing to explore the futures of the mod, and i have to say that Lydia officially made my dragonborn (male) her bitch. I tried to change position to something more suitable to no avail :\ Also I tried to meet that lover of hers (some innkeeper in solitude) but he never came. I think he doesn't sleep. If your next update futures rape will it be made a crime or something (maybe some fear effect added to the victim for impression)?  

Yeah? Well in that case can animation be made gender specific or something? Did some testing to explore the futures of the mod, and i have to say that Lydia officially made my dragonborn (male) her bitch. I tried to change position to something more suitable to no avail :\ Also I tried to meet that lover of hers (some innkeeper in solitude) but he never came. I think he doesn't sleep. If your next update futures rape will it be made a crime or something (maybe some fear effect added to the victim for impression)?  

The Lovers aspect of this is bugged at the moment.

For instance, my husband Balimund has himself listed as his lover. O_O  Go figure.

As to why there are so few SexiS plugins:

I don't claim to know for a fact, but my impression based on observation is that everyone is still divided between the other, older, more widely known sex mods (like MLA, and things built off MLA primarily). SexiS is very stable, flexible, and easy to work with, but being fair, it only relatively recently became so. As you say, to appreciate the beauty of SexiS, you have to be a coder and actually take a look "under the hood", which I suppose may not occur to people who are actively working with an MLA-based system already.

We also have the rather unfortunate fact that cmod is still MIA, which doesn't do a lot for confidence in SexiS's lifespan. It works great now, but 1.9 broke it (and just about everything else), and someone else had to "fix" it to work with 1.9 again.

Long story short, cmod needs to come back, or someone needs to "officially" take over developing SexiS, so people have a reason to believe it's going to last. In the meantime, at least you know you aren't alone - Arrok's animation work with SexiS is great (it could well be the very early stages of Skyrim's own Daedra Sutra), and EternalBlack and Frdph are working away on the "other side" of the sex mod aspects (the beasty parts) using SexiS.

The SexIs mod is not going to be abandoned even if CMod never returns, the question is whether a single person is going to run with or it will be farmed out to a group. There are several people interested in continuing the work so the question is not if it will be taken over but by who. The main reason there are so few SexIs mods is that CMod never really finished his beta and declared it a working mod. He of course didn't do that because he still had a lot of additional things in mind to implement.

As to why there are so few SexiS plugins:

I don't claim to know for a fact, but my impression based on observation is that everyone is still divided between the other, older, more widely known sex mods (like MLA, and things built off MLA primarily). SexiS is very stable, flexible, and easy to work with, but being fair, it only relatively recently became so. As you say, to appreciate the beauty of SexiS, you have to be a coder and actually take a look "under the hood", which I suppose may not occur to people who are actively working with an MLA-based system already.

We also have the rather unfortunate fact that cmod is still MIA, which doesn't do a lot for confidence in SexiS's lifespan. It works great now, but 1.9 broke it (and just about everything else), and someone else had to "fix" it to work with 1.9 again.

Long story short, cmod needs to come back, or someone needs to "officially" take over developing SexiS, so people have a reason to believe it's going to last. In the meantime, at least you know you aren't alone - Arrok's animation work with SexiS is great (it could well be the very early stages of Skyrim's own Daedra Sutra), and EternalBlack and Frdph are working away on the "other side" of the sex mod aspects (the beasty parts) using SexiS.

The SexIs mod is not going to be abandoned even if CMod never returns, the question is whether a single person is going to run with or it will be farmed out to a group. There are several people interested in continuing the work so the question is not if it will be taken over but by who. The main reason there are so few SexIs mods is that CMod never really finished his beta and declared it a working mod. He of course didn't do that because he still had a lot of additional things in mind to implement.

Oh, I was never under the impression SexiS would be abandoned myself. My point was that, at least in my observation, it seems SexiS is passed over by those working on sex-themed mods because MLA-based systems have been around longer, and SexiS (in its current form) is still relatively new. I would also stress that I was not criticizing cmod (I have a habit of going completely the other way and white-knighting for modders lol), merely stating he hasn't added any further refinement to it as of yet.

The reasoning is quite self evident, I would think - developing something like this is far from simple, and modders have real life commitments like anyone else (this seems to be forgotten so often...).

I was merely expressing my impression of why there are so few SexiS plugins as it stands. Perhaps I worded myself poorly in the process (I do have that habit, I tend to post between working on things, lately I've been posting between fighting the CK trying to build a cell with the Blackreach tileset, which is proving to be a bitch and a half).

The Lovers aspect of this is bugged at the moment.

For instance, my husband Balimund has himself listed as his lover. O_O  Go figure.

Being raped by a spouse without ability to do anything is part of the intended immersion (also if female rapes male).

Self loving spouse already fixed in my dev version, but I had doubts whether to fix it or not, since it can also happen in RL, then it is really difficult to fix.

Also working on logic how spouse peaks up lovers, it should be better at next version.

Also working on logic how spouse peaks up lovers, it should be better at next version.

Does this mean we may have a spouse that will one day leave the house in search of a lover? because that would be awsome.

Would be interesting coming home to the house one day to find it empty, then if you sneak into nearby buildings you may find your spouse in bed with someone else.

That and if you let it go to far he/she will move out of your house and move in with someone else, possibly marry that someone else.

Though i'd imagine it would be hard to create such a script unless you give them a set pair of lovers they can have depending on gender and town they live in.

Like say if the spouse lives in Whiterun then Ysolda and that Bard guy are avalible lovers for your spouse.

Does this mean we may have a spouse that will one day leave the house in search of a lover? because that would be awsome.

Would be interesting coming home to the house one day to find it empty, then if you sneak into nearby buildings you may find your spouse in bed with someone else.

That and if you let it go to far he/she will move out of your house and move in with someone else, possibly marry that someone else.

Though i'd imagine it would be hard to create such a script unless you give them a set pair of lovers they can have depending on gender and town they live in.

Like say if the spouse lives in Whiterun then Ysolda and that Bard guy are avalible lovers for your spouse.

One day yes, but not in a near future, as you said it is really difficult to implement. Mostly because Skyrim world exist only around a player, so then you go traveling spouse has no where to go.

Now spouse would always look for new lover, especially the following then following player.

Would it be possible to add gender controls to the spouse rape?  For instance, disable a wife raping her husband?

Yes, but not in the closest release.

Hi, I've done the troubleshooting and I'm having an issue with the MCM menu not working properly. I can't get the dialog. Cupid works fine and I've manually installed the mod. Any ideas?

Just to sure: Had you run BAT file and preformed clean save? If yes, please PM me you debug log.

Hey redneck2x, first of all let me say wonderful immersion mod. As an experiment, I proposed, arranged and married Lydia and agreed for her to live in Lakeview Manor with the kids. The first time I used LC, and it was impressive in its timing. Thank you.

As a further experiment, I employed the Mod by Dudestia of Multiple Marriages (as I had not read anything about there being a conflict, unless I missed it). I then went and reset the Marriage quest function at the Temple after confirming the the device that Lydia was 001 of multiple wives to come. Then put on Amulet of Mara, and "proposed" to Fiona the Warmaiden and went through the process once again. I then had her move to Lakeview as well. When I went to the Manor, neither Lydia nor Fiona were there (Lydia ended up being in Breezehome and I adjusted her home location to Breezehome; Fiona had gone back to Jhorvasker, so took eventually her back to Lakeview). Before going to Lakeview with Fiona, however, I took rest in both beds in Breezehome (sans Fiona) and didn't recieve Lovers Comfort from Lydia in either instance, however she still spoke to me as "My Love". Once at Lakeview (with Fiona), I reestablished her home as Lakeview, and then went to sleep which immediately after the black screen invoked the LC animations and again worked perfectly. I then, went into the MCM menu to check the stats and the game shut down on me.

Now I recognize that it is probably due to something I did incorrectly (1: shouldn't use the mod of Multiple Marriages=possible conflict; 2: I shouldn't assign more than one wife per home; 3: Something else beyond my current understanding of the inherent mechanics). So you know, I did a clean save before performing a first time install of both LC as well as the updated version of SexiS. I also ran the bat file you had enclosed (that I don't remember showing that anything need to be deleted...probably due to it being a first time ever install of this wonderful mod.) I'm not really ready in the game to get married, so I'm not too worried at this point about it's use, however if you can advise regarding this it would very much appreciated.  Thank you very much for your care over the crafting of your mod, and in advance for any help you may be able to provide.  Keep up the great work.

p.s. In installing both SexiS and LC, I ran the FNIS Generator for users. :)

Hey redneck2x, first of all let me say wonderful immersion mod. As an experiment, I proposed, arranged and married Lydia and agreed for her to live in Lakeview Manor with the kids. The first time I used LC, and it was impressive in its timing. Thank you.

As a further experiment, I employed the Mod by Dudestia of Multiple Marriages (as I had not read anything about there being a conflict, unless I missed it). I then went and reset the Marriage quest function at the Temple after confirming the the device that Lydia was 001 of multiple wives to come. Then put on Amulet of Mara, and "proposed" to Fiona the Warmaiden and went through the process once again. I then had her move to Lakeview as well. When I went to the Manor, neither Lydia nor Fiona were there (Lydia ended up being in Breezehome and I adjusted her home location to Breezehome; Fiona had gone back to Jhorvasker, so took eventually her back to Lakeview). Before going to Lakeview with Fiona, however, I took rest in both beds in Breezehome (sans Fiona) and didn't recieve Lovers Comfort from Lydia in either instance, however she still spoke to me as "My Love". Once at Lakeview (with Fiona), I reestablished her home as Lakeview, and then went to sleep which immediately after the black screen invoked the LC animations and again worked perfectly. I then, went into the MCM menu to check the stats and the game shut down on me.

Now I recognize that it is probably due to something I did incorrectly (1: shouldn't use the mod of Multiple Marriages=possible conflict; 2: I shouldn't assign more than one wife per home; 3: Something else beyond my current understanding of the inherent mechanics). So you know, I did a clean save before performing a first time install of both LC as well as the updated version of SexiS. I also ran the bat file you had enclosed (that I don't remember showing that anything need to be deleted...probably due to it being a first time ever install of this wonderful mod.) I'm not really ready in the game to get married, so I'm not too worried at this point about it's use, however if you can advise regarding this it would very much appreciated.  Thank you very much for your care over the crafting of your mod, and in advance for any help you may be able to provide.  Keep up the great work.

p.s. In installing both SexiS and LC, I ran the FNIS Generator for users. :)

Multiple marriages are not supported by Lovers Comfort.

Because vanilla marriage is designed to be singular, and then multiple marriages mods overcome this by many different methods which I can not directly access and manage.

So it does not break LC, but every thing that is connected to spouse become disabled if multiple marriage mods are on.

Currently there is no workaround

Updated to new version v20130330

Highlights:

1. Brawl with spouse lover to restore realtions
  2. Sexual Arousal management for all Skyrim residents.
  3. NPC can get aroused if the see naked Dragonborn, or if they are exposed to sex scene
  4. Few perk/spells

Updated to new version v20130330

Highlights:

1. Brawl with spouse lover to restore realtions
  2. Sexual Arousal management for all Skyrim residents.
  3. NPC can get aroused if the see naked Dragonborn, or if they are exposed to sex scene
  4. Few perk/spells

Ooh arousal management  :heart: I'm going to check that out!

Thanks for the update red! 

Hey redneck thanks for the mod! could i check whether this works on vilja? To be more specific, the follower comfort option. 

Don't know, but should work with vilja without a problem.

mmm is there a specific load order i should follow? like placing lovers comfort after vilja esp? (or the other way round) I do have the "I need comfort" option when speaking to vilja

Updated to the lastest version, arousal system is fun and adds a lot to this mod. Few notes though: when a female npc rapes male character, actors aren't always assigned correctly, female npc plays male animation in rough doggy and male - female one. Also, why PC arousal status is always -2 ? Is there any way to change that or this feature doesn't work yet?

Hey redneck thanks for the mod! could i check whether this works on vilja? To be more specific, the follower comfort option. 

Don't know, but should work with vilja without a problem.

mmm is there a specific load order i should follow? like placing lovers comfort after vilja esp? (or the other way round) I do have the "I need comfort" option when speaking to vilja

Vilja is not part of the normal follower faction and as such will not show the line. Using the attached file (LoveViljaComfort.7z) will allow you to use the "I need comfort" line on her as well.

Updated for 20130413: LoveViljaComfort2.7z