-WIP- CHSBv3 and ADM conversions

o3zman

Hi LL,

Moving from CHSBHC -----> CHSBv3 and ADM  :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, if anyone could:

-Please convert the bodies to BBBB.

My pc doesn't like me working on it  :(

-Help Me get my CHSBHC stuff converted to CHSBv3 and ADM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you follow or have followed, my health is an issue

My younger brother is too busy being a teenager to help.  If you love the bodies,

please consider donating your time by pestering me and other modders into working for you. 

It's how we get stuff done  :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Important Downloads -

The bodies of course:

CHSBv3 and ADM

by: belisario , sbseed , o3zman , ozzking

---------------------------

And if you don't have a derivative of this:

first person skeleton

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Notes -

*My stuffs are NMM compatible/DATA folder drop-able unless otherwise stated.

*Links are Mediafire , 4shared , Zippyshare*

Tell me if I need to post up using LL's file uploader.

- Chop chop o3zman, ozzking!  We hunger for progress Damn It !!! -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newmiller's piercings 2  by : CBBE Newmiller , UNP Newmiller

WEIGHT SLIDER. I'm Having trouble with CHSBv3's flower piercings for the breasts and naval. The flowers, pestals, roses explode.  I don't know why.  Help?  All else is good to go.

---> "help piercing 0"  and  I don't think they're craftable.  <---if I can have someone upload an esp for this, thank you.

Newmiller's piercings 3  by : CBBE Newmiller , UNP Newmiller

soon  :(

"G String armor" v1.1 *updated Apr. 4 2013*  by : cyric79

WEIGHT SLIDER. The bouncing is funny because mesh is isometric.  There's a clear and horrible limit to the bounce. 

I'M VERY SORRY !!!  I don't weight things well.

---> "help chsbv3 0" -  "help adm 0"  and  they are craftable (author says daedric), upgradable (?).

ALL-IN-ONE

*imageshack should just tell you that the image you're uploading is against the TOS :(

*screenshot128uc.th.jpg

CHSBv3-ADM Sling armor

CHSBv3-ADM Sling armor

CHSBv3-ADM Sling armor

White Bird Outfit by XiNAVRO
WEIGHT SLIDER. The tail ends are stuck to the calf bones, lots of CLIPPING when jumping/turning.    ADM's booty made this very difficult.

---> "help chsbv3 0" -  "help adm 0"  and  I think it is craftable, upgradable (?).

Divine Huntress by killerkeo and asianboy345

WEIGHT SLIDER.  It looks good.  Default is green, available in blue. 

---> "help chsbv3 0" -  "help adm 0"  and  craftable, upgradable.

Osare Hot Pants by anano

WEIGHT SLIDER.  It looks good, almost no clipping.  Careful how you install if you want both body types.  CHSBv3 and ADM are separate mods that use the same name armors. 

---> "help hotpants 0and  craftable, upgradable.

Light Elven Armor by newermind43

WEIGHT SLIDER.  There is lots of clipping at the underarms and in the leg wrappings.  (I don't weight things, thus I simply copy/pasted the body skin onto the armor). CHSBv3 and ADM are separate mods that use the same name armors. 

---> "help "light elven" 0and  craftable, upgradable.

Adec Micro Bikini  by stoneheart - zoni84

WEIGHT SLIDER.  There is lots of clipping with the thong and any armor covering the hips/butt.  CHSBv3 and ADM are separate mods that use the same name armors. 

---> "help bikini 0"help "c string" 0"  "help "micro" 0and *maybe*  craftable, upgradable.

Dragon's Crown Sorceress (and heels) v1.1 by Backsteppo

WEIGHT SLIDER.  There is lots of clipping with the thong and any OTHER armor covering the hips/butt.  CHSBv3 and ADM are separate mods that use the same name armors. 

Each of the following has a modified esp, so it will override the original (you will still have armor from original esp if upgrading). Heels by anano and retexture by felixttf

RETEXTURE.  As a seperate armor set: white striped skirt, corset, gloves, decorated hat.

HEELS.  Has the white retexture set. 

Requires DHTHeels alpha 11 or newer (no stockings :(  ), beta 1 on the nexus.

---> "help sorceress 0 "help heel 0"  and craftable, upgradable.

Elewin's Pumps Mark I & II - v3 by Elewin

WEIGHT SLIDER.  Can be used for both ADM and CHSBv3 and maybe other CBBE based bodies. 

One downside is that the feet and heels move with the calves, no independent foot movement, heels look like they are scraping the ground when idling.

---> "help epumps 0 "help eplat 0"  and craftable, upgradable (may lose echant if custom height applied).

---> name conventionFirst color name = platform color, Second color name = cover color

post-55678-0-16374600-1370048170_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-07550700-1370048177_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-59290700-1370048183_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-71100800-1370048191_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-96370700-1370273417_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-53503800-1370273425_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-33095400-1370273432_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-62080000-1370273439_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-27085700-1370273446_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-25488400-1370273452_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-60048100-1371084817_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-05255300-1371084828_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-36455900-1371084836_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-78885800-1371084841_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-47686000-1371084847_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-34986700-1371084853_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-47852300-1371084860_thumb.jpg

Pumps Mark I and II v3

*Can be used for both ADM and CHSBv3 and maybe other CBBE based bodies*

Need DHTHeels Alpha 11 or newer, beta 1 on the nexus.

ADM Pumps I and II v3

ADM Pumps I and II v3

ADM Pumps I and II v3

NightShade Armor  by calyps

WEIGHT SLIDER.  There should be no clipping, but that's just my observation  :]

---> "help suit 0"  or  "help nighshade 0"  and   craftable, upgradable  in the elven section apparently.

Eilhart's Dress  by Nimezis : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36738/

WEIGHT SLIDER.  Dress splits at the legs, I'm sorry.  Amulet bounces a lot. 

Some clipping with steel plates.  Other than that, yay  :]

---> "help Eilhart 0"   craftable, upgradable  taking up lots of space in the clothings section.

Naming convention is as follows :

- The first LETTER is the color, except RB (red-black)
- If the second LETTER is D, this means deluxe (clothing has the plates, collar, amulet)
- if there is a LETTER n, this is the non-glossy versions (everything else is glossy).

- "Ball Dress" is the dress with only the collar
- "Dress" does not have the plates, collar, amulet
- Anything with a D has the plates, collar, amulet (as the original intended)

Link coding doesn't like me. I can't get it to work. Sorry  :(

No pics either. Fuuuuuuu.

CHSBv3

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lu3ryjlkbl1q068/CHSBv3_BBP_Eilhart_Dress.7z

http://www.4shared.com/archive/0hDubz1z/CHSBv3_BBP_Eilhart_Dress.html

http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/25197638/file.html

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fv4cghg6myfr3de/CHSBv3_TBBP_Eilhart_Dress.7z

http://www.4shared.com/archive/Pchct3q-/CHSBv3_TBBP_Eilhart_Dress.html

http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/98719135/file.html

ADM

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ngc4g3bjn8g7vi1/ADM_BBP_Eilhart_Dress.7z

http://www.4shared.com/archive/R_FCiANR/ADM_BBP_Eilhart_Dress.html

http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/50728910/file.html

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ey599wkx9v510j9/ADM_TBBP_Eilhart_Dress.7z

http://www.4shared.com/archive/8ZsCnE3S/ADM_TBBP_nightshade.html

http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/38806331/file.html

White Bird Outfit v3 by XiNAVRO *Updated 18 June 2013, V3*
WEIGHT SLIDER.  It has clipping on the back legs/calf and below breasts after recovery of jump.

optional high heels works with both BBP and TBBP, new esp (used for HDTHeels).

---> "help ADM 0"   "help CHSBv3 0"   craftable, upgradable in the clothings section.

Flame Temptress, Ice Temptress, DeathBell Princess armors by Loshirai14
Original v3's from here: Ice Wraith v3 and Flame Atronach v3.
Self Contained, WEIGHT SLIDER, modular, feet may look odd (I don't know why), May not work with custom races.  Both body types in one file, choose BBP or TBBP.

---> help temptress 0 , help "flame [bra, thong, gauntlets, etc]" 0

help temptress 0 , help "ice [bra, thong, gauntlets, etc]" 0

help princess 0 , help "Deathbell [bra, thong, gauntlets, etc]" 0

craftable, upgradable in the clothings section.

Lingerie Set by Nausicaa36

Lingirie, the only thing in the world that a man and a woman have true interest in  :D

WEIGHT  SLIDER.  Lots of clipping. Lots.  TBBP makes the under wears look odd when walking, maybe posing.

3.5 colors : white, black, pink ( I called it red), white/pink (I called it pink)

---> "help -LS- 0"    craftable, upgradable in the clothings section of the tanning rack.

CHSBv3 for now  :{

Oi.  Hey.  ¡Ey!  Hej.  哎 ! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I literally can't think straight and I need help with this. My head is really messed up  :[

Do not download unless you wish to help, please.

CHSBv3 min weight DCAmazon :

-I need someone to fix or check the weighting on the left glove (to the upperarm bone) as it clips deeply into the arm.

- The circlets.  They do not go about the head at all, no motion and nothing.

-Textures and normals this needs as well.

* please help by giving advise, passing me reworked meshes, dds files, your name, etc. *

why? pff, who else has done this armor yet?

DCSAmazon v3.7z

Remember that there is another page of stuff like this here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10546-wip-chsbhc-armor-conversions-o3zman-and-ozzking/?p=234544

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( 21 July 2013 )

If Shiz could not have gotten worse for me, then let me promptly outline my situation.

- I had heart attacks, got meds, had a pacemaker put in me, am suffering in the heat.
- I failed 2 of my very important classes in my Spring 2012 semester for general engineering.
- My ex is bringing up horrid feelings that I really don't need right now.
- My father is haphazardly threatening my family into financial crisis by essentially leaving us.
  Should we literally fall, we will be forced to sell off everything of value and I may not have anything to continue modding.

I try to not bug anybody, and I still won't.  Death is still very much an issue, but the immediate danger is being homeless, in severe debt, followed by my poor health.

I literally wish THIS was a story, but is very much fact.  If I can't continue working, I pray that some kind person continue the CHSBv3 and ADM projects.

My misfortune should not affect anyone else.  I will not ask for donations or charity.  Merely that you understand that life is horrible to everyone.

Keep the dream of large women and real life in your gaming.  If I stop posting, the answers as to why will be known  :)

• 2 months later...

^^Thank you :D

O and o3zman if i could make one request

Would it be possible to add butt scaling to your armors? I used bodyslide to give my character more of 'dat ass'  and it goes away once I equip one of your armors  :(

I don't mind all the all the clipping

and I just noticed that this thread was made in march, hope your still around ;)

^^Thank you :D

O and o3zman if i could make one request

Would it be possible to add butt scaling to your armors? I used bodyslide to give my character more of 'dat ass'  and it goes away once I equip one of your armors  :(

I don't mind all the all the clipping

and I just noticed that this thread was made in march, hope your still around ;)

Explain body slide. 

Racemenu editor?  If so, it just adjusts the skeleton, it would only increase the clipping to my stuffs.

-----------------

If refering to Caliente's bodyslide, then I can't help there.  Messing with cutting up the body mesh for the bodyslide is something too advanced for me. 

Most of my stuffs are prefabricated.  So, yes your custom body will disappear. Sorry.

I have too much to do with CHSBv3 and ADM, and BBP and TBBP bounce, to add another body to clothing conversions.

-----------------

My soul out to you for commenting here though. 

O no I was just referring to the racemenu editor 

The breasts expand, but the butt stays the same (in relation to armors not the body itself)

from what the RaceMenu editor says here:

* Adjust player glute size (Only works for meshes that support skeletal scaling e.g. TBBP body meshes)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a few modified sets of xp32's skeleton's at the CHSBv3 and ADM main mod page.  TBBP bodies there too.  I haven't tried the butt enlargement, I doubt it'll work.  I don't think there's a manual to set this up either.

Sorry if this didn't help.  I'm really tired and not very focused.

O no I was just referring to the racemenu editor 

The breasts expand, but the butt stays the same (in relation to armors not the body itself)

from what the RaceMenu editor says here:

* Adjust player glute size (Only works for meshes that support skeletal scaling e.g. TBBP body meshes)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a few modified sets of xp32's skeleton's at the CHSBv3 and ADM main mod page.  TBBP bodies there too.  I haven't tried the butt enlargement, I doubt it'll work.  I don't think there's a manual to set this up either.

Sorry if this didn't help.  I'm really tired and not very focused.

I just figured it out, the armors you converted don't have any butt bones so scaling won't work for the butt..

But I wish I could help you out on making conversions, I did some for oblivion using Blender, but I don't have 3ds max....

3ds doesn't matter good sir.

I NEED HELP  :)

From my testing, adding butt bones crashed my game.  That is the only reason the skirts and thongs don't have them. 

They might work for the Elven armor, but not the mini clothes.

Please help.

FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO HELP:

I NEED mass production skills.  Meaning many people doing some parts of the conversions.

ex :  killer keos cbbe armor sets.  One person does dragonscale, another dragonbone, another steel nord, etc.

That's less work for one person, not just me.  AND, it'll help for when the next bethesda game comes around, we can port these ladies over ASAP  :)  (That felt good.  Hehe, porting... ah, that felt good)

ex process :  The way I do things  :/

1) Import armor/clothes, copy CHSBv3 BBP body's BBP skin onto armor (roughly), work around CHSBv3 BBP body, export.

2) import CHSBv3 BBP max weight, work around ADM BBP, export.

3) Import CHSBv3 BBP MIN weight armor/clothes, copy body's TBBP skin onto armor (roughly), work around CHSBv3 TBBP MIN weight and MAKE new MAX weight armor, export.

4) import ADM BBP MIN weight armor/clothes, copy body's TBBP skin onto armor (roughly), work around ADM TBBP, MIN weight and MAKE new MAX weight armor, export.

5 ) obviously, if the armor looks stiff, don't apply BBP or TBBP, be it breast or butt bounce.  Or if the original modder, the person or group who made the armor does not want the armor to bounce.

6 ) even if the original modder says no to you converting, do it.  Not for the people, but for you.  You will be happy you did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well ozz, why work so much?  There are shortcuts no? 

Not that I have found.  TBBP breaks the rather obvious route of copying the TBBP skin onto each weight of the armors.  It blows up the armor in game if we do this.

You literally have to remake the armor for max weight, from min weight, when working from BBP to TBBP.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are very basic tutorials on the web.  This process takes a long time to try and learn.  IT IS NOT EASY !

Here is the one endorsed by the nexus, for blender :

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Converting_an_armour_to_another_body_for_Skyrim

One by CherryHotaling, for 3ds (where I started) :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3129-modding-armor-for-chsbhc-bbp-tutorial-for-3ds-max/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main things I learned were:

1 ) always copy the skin before working on the armor (BBP and TBBP only).

2 ) only move stuff around in the min weight armor (move entire groups of verts using "edit mesh"), and work to fit that around max weight.

3 ) apply smooth modifier 2 when done converting, before export.  This single thing killed my hopes of reworking many of my attempts at armors.

4 ) people will hate your work no matter how hard you try.  It's ok.  What do they know, right?

5 ) TBBP looks nice, but it takes an eternity to get it right as a modder.  I hate doing this type of conversion sadly. You might too.

6 ) prepare to work for many hours, not play skyrim at all.  Only modify and test  :(  I haven't played since Nov. 2012.

7 ) if on 3ds max 2013, nifscripts (the thing that allows you to work on nif files) does not work.  Use Blender or max 2012.

THANK YOU SO MUCH !

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not dead yet, but I would like for someone to share the reworked DC Amazon. 

Just the min weight, not the whole weight system...

I need it as a reference.  That and to finish up the various iterations of the bodies.

Anyone?

• 1 month later...

So I'm in the process of updating my old CHB stuff to your CHBv3. There's so much information to pour through. I had thought that I read your v3 body was different size than the original but they appear identical to me. So I'm swapping everything over and then I find this thread with all your conversions...my God man. You're awesome.

There is very little difference, yes, but every woman is different when matching little curves  :D

Dem curves...yes~.

Anyway, the point of v3 was just for compatibility for newer cbbe textures.  That was it really. 

Any and all previous chsb works should be compatible, the only thing that won't be is the textures set to the older works.

For example, the hip and abdomen seams and missing textures will be a huge eyesore when using older chsb armor/cloth mods even with the new body.

That probably won't be so in chsbv3 specifically made armor/clothes, maybe.  If I did it correctly. 

Archived