Guest thunderiaz

attachicon.gif2013-08-24_00001.jpg

Here's my toon on the ship in her space jumpsuit.  I spoiler tagged the next one since it's from the end sequence, but it's the clothing I settled for running around in the simulation.

Are you using any nude mod? I get it to work but when ever i increase the sex appeal more than 20 the body starts to disfigure. And the skin textures are not look good on the breasts part what ever the value is and every slider for the character creation gets effected when use the player_creation file. I have to set almost all the sliders(face) to 50(default). Its sad but i'll have to w8 for the official SR4 version of this mod.

I'm not using one in those screenshots, but I have used one from the Saintsrowmods.com boards. It didn't give me the error you're having. Either you're not setting the body sliders for skinny and fat properly, or you have a corrupted file. I ended up removing the nude mod just because my character would switch from naked to simulation clothing while on the ship. It was killing the immersion a little too much for me.

Guest thunderiaz

this mod fucked up my whole game, saints row 3 wont start up anymore >.> i need help here

Then delete the mod files and try to start. These files are just replacers, so deleting them restore the original files. For some people it doesn't work and I haven't figured out the reasons yet. Cause it never happened to me. 

Guest thunderiaz

I've found a nice "tweak_table.xtbl" boob mod in "saintsrowmods.com" site for Saints Row 4 which I overlooked previously because it isn't possible in Saints row 3. Using that idea I've created my own "tweak_table.xtbl" and when combined with a tweaked "player_creation.xtbl", I've managed to increase the boob size significantly. But the shape is not that good and also boob textures look horrible at this size. I am attaching some pic.

post-67106-0-38092500-1378085868.jpg

post-67106-0-32926700-1378085945.jpg

post-67106-0-79493200-1378085978.jpg

post-67106-0-72548600-1378086013.jpg

post-67106-0-92956200-1378086050.jpg

If you want me to release it then let me know.

I am getting the same odd troubles and shading when using this mod. I can work around the body by treading the body slider. but. the face it gets... crumbled up. it looks like my gal gets what I call "sour Lemon face".

sorry for no picture of this. I have had an account here for a long time but first time I ever wanted to post.

Guest thunderiaz

I am getting the same odd troubles and shading when using this mod. I can work around the body by treading the body slider. but. the face it gets... crumbled up. it looks like my gal gets what I call "sour Lemon face".

sorry for no picture of this. I have had an account here for a long time but first time I ever wanted to post.

At page 2 post 24, you can find a slider file without face modification. If you are playing SR4 the "tweak_table.xtbl" method is much better to use. Inori posted one on page 3 post 60. The "tweak_table.xtbl" can work alone or in combo with "player_creation.xtbl". When both of them are used, the boob size get enormous.

Guest thunderiaz

Random of me to ask, but I see the boobs can get huge, what about the butt too?

It's not possible in "tweak_table.xtbl". Somewhat possible in "player_creation.xtbl" but that will make your character either a musclegirl or extremely fat. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thunderiaz

I have a problem - with other people's chars, they'er incredibly distorted - their breasts are inverted and their mouths are contorted.

This mod doesn't affect npc and pedestrians. But still go to "Image As Designed" and in build option set skinny 17, fat 9, strength 0. Also set sex appeal to 100 and see if it solves your problem or not. If your're playing SR4 then use V2 mod. It's much stable and safe.

I have a problem - with other people's chars, they'er incredibly distorted - their breasts are inverted and their mouths are contorted.

This mod doesn't affect npc and pedestrians. But still go to "Image As Designed" and in build option set skinny 17, fat 9, strength 0. Also set sex appeal to 100 and see if it solves your problem or not. If your're playing SR4 then use V2 mod. It's much stable and safe.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180843525

Same thing happens when I try and download a character using Image as Designed.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

So first off love the mod, though having a little trouble. Using V2, I can't use Death From Above, I right click and my character will hover, but the reticle will not appear on the ground. However if I remove the tweak_table file, it works just fine, don't get the enormous breast sizes, but get a very pleasant sight none the less. V1 works fine, though requires the tinkering to get the body to not look like it get shoved through a blender, but I am liking the changes V2 (minus the tweak_table file) makes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...