Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

sidefuck positioning is way off needs to be fixed

Does using the 1 and 2 buttons not work for you?

cuz if you adjust them once the mod seems to remember it. Next time it won't happen again.

Or weren't you taling about the alignment of the chars?

Arrok is aware of the issue and will be reviewing and fixing all animations once he has finished creating the rest of the replacers.

As i have a very bad history with animation files(that screwed up 1/3 of my characters), i have but to ask:

step1: i have the latest sexis

step 2: i download whatever file from this page that i like(e.g. BBP cowgirl)

step 3: transfer into data file, overwrite sexis original files

step 4: thats it? No need to FNIS or something?

Personally, I run FNIS before every game start making sure no new conflicts magically appeared.  Just to keep sure nothing gets to crazy, finish step 4 with running FNIS and seeing if there are any conflicts and maybe check in BOSS/TESVEdit for severe conflicts. 

As i have a very bad history with animation files(that screwed up 1/3 of my characters), i have but to ask:

Correct, this should suffice.

Though sometime you might need to reallign the actors. using the 1 and 2 buttons. 

Personally, I run FNIS before every game start making sure no new conflicts magically appeared.  Just to keep sure nothing gets to crazy, finish step 4 with running FNIS and seeing if there are any conflicts and maybe check in BOSS/TESVEdit for severe conflicts. 

Better safe than sorry. I also check it with FINIS everytimei change a mod. (add, change, remove).

you do need to use the fnis tool to update behavior files once u have installed sexis, else animations wont play.

NON Replacer Arrok's Foreplay Animations.

The attached file adds new small mod that instead replacing current SexiS animations adds them as new additional animations to SexiS.

Animations included:

1. Arrok's Foreplay
  2. Arrok's Standing Foreplay

Those are no mine animations, nor new ones, I can not animate a pencil.

All credit for animations go to Arrok.

Installation instructions:

1. (Optional) Overwrite Original SexiS Data Pack in case you want to restore original SexiS animations

2. Copy files from attached ZIP file to /Data/ directory

3. MUST! Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

4. Enable SexiSArrokAnimations.esp, at any load order.

5. Have fun.

The animations can be accessed via SexiS Cupid.

I am not planning to extend it or/and add more animations, anyone is welcome to improve it.

More I encourage to use it as a template for adding animation into SexiS.

SexiSArrokAnimations v20130324.zip

What up guys! Its almost April and, as promised, I'm back and will be animating for a full 2 weeks. Thanks for all the support, makes the work feel rewarding. Know that I have read all your suggestions, and have acknowledged issues facing most users.

This month I am hoping to finish 3-4 new replacers, as well as make adjustments and improvements to the existing ones. 

One issue, in particular, I have noticed many people agree on is the sideposition alignment. Because of this I will be adding the original BBP sideposition replacer I made first to the OP.  

For the SexiS users, its the same animation as the original Arrok sideposition implemented fully into SexiS by Cmod before he left. So unless you want it to appear twice,  there is little need to use it. (Edit: Unless you are using the blowjob replacer, in which case you'd need it for a BBP enabled sidefuck in-game)

I need you guys to tell me in detail what is wrong with the new improved sideposition animations. Here are some questions to help.

1. Is it mainly the animation that is off? (meaning the motion of the actors is too great or small)

2. Is it mainly the alignment/ positioning is off? (meaning the animation would appear perfectly if only the actors were closer together, farther apart, raised, lowered, ect.)

3. Was the original "Arrok Sideposition" misaligned as well

Edit:

My reason for asking all this is because the animation is aligned perfectly in my game, so I have no idea what to correct to address the problem.

Thanks for any feedback, will greatly help me help you.  

NON Replacer Arrok's Foreplay Animations.

The attached file adds new small mod that instead replacing current SexiS animations adds them as new additional animations to SexiS.

Animations included:

1. Arrok's Foreplay
  2. Arrok's Standing Foreplay

Those are no mine animations, nor new ones, I can not animate a pencil.

All credit for animations go to Arrok.

Installation instructions:

1. (Optional) Overwrite Original SexiS Data Pack in case you want to restore original SexiS animations

2. Copy files from attached ZIP file to /Data/ directory

3. MUST! Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

4. Enable SexiSArrokAnimations.esp, at any load order.

5. Have fun.

The animations can be accessed via SexiS Cupid.

I am not planning to extend it or/and add more animations, anyone is welcome to improve it.

More I encourage to use it as a template for adding animation into SexiS.

Very impressive.  May I have your permission to add this to the original post and add your username in the credits? 

I have downloaded this file BBP Cowgirl (Cowgirl Replacer).rar installed it correctly and run FNIS to update the new anims.. but somehow this animation makes the two of them slide trough the floor , any idea of what can be wrong or it is just me ...I have SIS and SCupid installed and SAdditcs also...

So far this is the first I've heard of this.  Try using 1 and 2 to reposition, might help.  Also make sure you're not using the TCL command before the animation. SexiS auto-disables clipping, so starting with tcl active would disbale it. Check that you are on a flat surface. Let me know what happens.

Great Animations but What nude male body are you using?Needed for your lying foreplay animation.Also can you make one which male's fucking and kissing at the same time?Keep up the good work

My mesh is a Favored Soul variation with an excessively large penis. Due to the number of requests, I will strive to make my animations compatible with small and large penis meshes. The laying foreplay being one in which I need to re-edit to allow for greater compatibility.

I will link my mesh in this post though, In case you dont mind the size, and just want the animations to look right.

FS malebody bigger penis.rar

Your animations are awesome ! Thanks alot.

Btw: Can you make cum in the animation? Such as cumming inside a pussy and bits dripping out when the male takes the penis out or animations of cumming in female's face or body? we can use enema mod from UnderwaterTentacles http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10968-enemas/

I'm just an animator. I don't know how to edit the cum effects. The replacers will have the same cum effects as the animation they replaced. Until a time in which they are properly implemented into SexiS.

here's a suggestion, as a couple of new frameworks are in the works, based upon the principles of sexis, but with some alterations, how about u make a solo, and a threesome animation as testers.  Ashal posted that he is making a framework that "takes an array for actors and then selects an animations that's registered for that many actors"  but  as "There isn't any 3 person animations I know of to test with though, so I haven't been been testing for or focusing much on 3+ actors, just scripting with the possibility in mind"

My suggestion is that, in the interests of pushing forwards with ground-breaking new shit, u knock up a nifty bit of threesome action for him to code munkie about with. As we are all no doubt just aching to she our plucky heroine (not the drug, the dragonborn chick) getting her bones jumped by a gang of bandits in lew of payment. or.. any other thin pretext.

also, welcome back

also

WHERE IS CMOD !!! WHAT DID U DO TO HIM!

What up guys! Its almost April and, as promised, I'm back and will be animating for a full 2 weeks. Thanks for all the support, makes the work feel rewarding. Know that I have read all your suggestions, and have acknowledged issues facing most users.

This month I am hoping to finish 3-4 new replacers, as well as make adjustments and improvements to the existing ones. 

One issue, in particular, I have noticed many people agree on is the sideposition alignment. Because of this I will be adding the original BBP sideposition replacer I made first to the OP.  

For the SexiS users, its the same animation as the original Arrok sideposition implemented fully into SexiS by Cmod before he left. So unless you want it to appear twice,  there is little need to use it. (Edit: Unless you are using the blowjob replacer, in which case you'd need it for a BBP enabled sidefuck in-game)

I need you guys to tell me in detail what is wrong with the new improved sideposition animations. Here are some questions to help.

1. Is it mainly the animation that is off? (meaning the motion of the actors is too great or small)

2. Is it mainly the alignment/ positioning is off? (meaning the animation would appear perfectly if only the actors were closer together, farther apart, raised, lowered, ect.)

Edit:

My reason for asking all this is because the animation is aligned perfectly in my game, so I have no idea what to correct to address the problem.

Can't wait for some new replacers man, i got plenty of new followers that are waiting to be tested, lol. glad your back.

here's a suggestion, as a couple of new frameworks are in the works, based upon the principles of sexis, but with some alterations, how about u make a solo, and a threesome animation as testers.  Ashal posted that he is making a framework that "takes an array for actors and then selects an animations that's registered for that many actors"  but  as "There isn't any 3 person animations I know of to test with though, so I haven't been been testing for or focusing much on 3+ actors, just scripting with the possibility in mind"

My suggestion is that, in the interests of pushing forwards with ground-breaking new shit, u knock up a nifty bit of threesome action for him to code munkie about with. As we are all no doubt just aching to she our plucky heroine (not the drug, the dragonborn chick) getting her bones jumped by a gang of bandits in lew of payment. or.. any other thin pretext.

also, welcome back

also

WHERE IS CMOD !!! WHAT DID U DO TO HIM!

Whats funny is that there are really no 2 person animations. The animations in SexiS, and the ones I make, are just two separate idle animations scripted to animate near each other.

So a three actor animation would just be three separate idles positioned with scripts. Easily testable using a simple looping t-pose animation copied and renamed twice to make 3 total looping t-pose animations.

Edit:

Can't wait for some new replacers man, i got plenty of new followers that are waiting to be tested, lol. glad your back.

Ok heres my current plan.....I'm starting with an "on back" replacer. I'll be using some suggestions made by users earlier in the thread.

Next,...is gonna be a doggystyle type position with one of the stages appearing as requested by aravis earlier.

If anyone has any special requests for these two positions,...now is the time to speak up. I'll have one, if not both, ready for release next weekend. 

I guess start with the girl on all fours and then have her fall forwards into that position in one of the stages?

Ok that sounds good,...the position I'm replacing allows for 3 unique animations so...

stage 1-3 (slow phase) : on all fours

stage 4 (fast phase) : aravis suggestion

stage 5 (climax phase) : im thinking girl laying flat and dude laying or sitting on top cumming?

Edit:

With the latest side position update, here's what it looks like: (refer to pics attached)

The animations work fine, and I can align my player character accordingly using hotkeys... But they start out that way and it does not look good at all when plugins like Random sexis or LoversComfort choose that motion. :( There's no way to align the NPCs.

Hope this helps. 

post-28640-0-09917000-1364617440_thumb.jpg

post-28640-0-22694300-1364617463_thumb.jpg

post-28640-0-03510500-1364618023_thumb.jpg