Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Arrok SexiS replacers BBP SSL SexLab tutorials TBBP animation

• Please log in to reply
1151 replies to this topic

Dayelyte

Dayelyte

Animator ( Retired )

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

I know UNP has higher poly count,...CBBE needs more polys in breasts, butt, pelvis, thigh, heels, upperarms and neck,....probably in most dire need of higher poly thigh/pelvis than the others.

But then you'd have to repaint weights,...and I'm assuming refit textures?  I don't know much about texturing,...but I could probably handle all the modeling. 

Yup.  If you modify the topology, then not only will you go through the joys of repainting weight maps, the UV maps will also change.  Meaning you'll get to redo the textures :D   ( Chuckle. . . . see how this snowballs ?  ) 

If you simply subdivide the mesh without changing the topology lines, you may be able to continue using the existing UV maps ( emphasis on may ) but you would definitely want to rework the weight maps to take advantage of the higher poly counts. 

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Screwb

Screwb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I hope you still take suggestions/requests (whatever, let's call these ideas)

So i guess I'll just drop em' here :

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Basically, the main idea is to add more actors to animations (3p, 4p, up to 6p (If possible)). Y'know, gangbangs  :D

Taven

Taven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Speaking of suggestions, if you ever get around to the missionary animation, maybe you could make it like this? http://i.imgur.com/jwA9FFW.gifvProbably minus the boob grabbing because it'd probably be too hard to make the animation work for all size boobs..but it would be awesome if you did. And, maybe with the speed this is going, that gif could possibly be the next to last stage in the missionary animation.

iggypop1

iggypop1

Mega Poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Hi Arrok thank for all the animations you gave/give to us

I got  two requests

1: The characters you use have big big tits and dicks resulting f(or my part with my characters) that you animations mismatch (she is caressing the air instead of dick)

Could you please use some more neutral models ?

2: Could you make some dirty moves instead of the braindead disco whatever dances used in ex TDF showing off the wares. A posing sequence: spreading legs turn around bending over showing as caressing tits spreading labia....and so on........

I know you are doing this for fun ......so have fun :heart:

Taven

Taven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Sooo uh...how is this coming along? Haven't heard anything from you in a while...

serpientesmile

serpientesmile

Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Some of this animations work with SexAddicts mod? 

Grimbold the unlovely

Grimbold the unlovely

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts
I have recently lost my bouncing boobs feature on some (not all) of the great Arrok anims. The two cowgirl anims still work, but most (maybe all of the others) have stopped jiggling. Any ideas what might cause this partial loss? I recently upgraded NMM (not by choice) and had to reactive all my mods, so I wonder if that is related. I am using the XM32 skeleton, but not the latest version and not with HDT. Should I?

I love Arrok's anims.

Julian sin

Julian sin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

where do i place the hdt dll files?

BlueFenix

BlueFenix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Holy shit necro of the century  :dodgy:

Julian sin

Julian sin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Holy shit necro of the century  :dodgy:

???

Arrok

Arrok

Animator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Skyrim/ Data/ SKSE/ Plugins

Arrok

Arrok

Animator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Sooo uh...how is this coming along? Haven't heard anything from you in a while...

Yea I did most of this work when I was unemployed lol. I hardly have the massive amounts of time required to animate. I know theres a ton of content I finished, but never uploaded. I'll have to look through my external hard drives to find the old files. They probably still need to be exported to hkx though. I dont have 3dsmax 2011 installed anymore, I have 2017. I'm not sure if 2017 can support havok export tools for a game released in 2010.  There are ways around it though. If they're too annoying ill just reinstall 2011 if I can find it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arrok, SexiS, replacers, BBP, SSL, SexLab, tutorials, TBBP, animation

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Original Idea for New SexLab Animations

By Eikichi Onizuka in Eikichi Onizuka's Art Gallery, on 11 August 2014 - 07:52 AM

Source: Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 8/9/2014)

Read Full Entry →