Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Hello Arrok,

I have a problem and may be could you help me.

I reinstalled my OS after loading a virus, so I reinstalled Skyrim and all the mods too.

I play now on last versions of Skyrim, SKSE, FNIS and NMM.

SexiS work well except the hotkeys. I tried to change them on SexiS configuration menu, but it change them with 256 or 0 values.

How can I fix that ?

Hello Arrok,

I had a problem and may be could you help me.

I reinstalled my OS after loading a virus, so I reinstalled Skyrim and all the mods too.

I play now on last versions of Skyrim, SKSE, FNIS and NMM.

SexiS work well except the hotkeys. I tried to change them on SexiS configuration menu, but it change them with 256 or 0 values.

How can I fix that ?

You need WaxenFigure's SexiS patch to make the new version of skyrim compatible with SKSE and SexiS.

It should be somewhere in the SexiS thread.

I installed that patch too.

But no matter. It is just strange that SexiS work except hotkeys and hotkeys configuration menu.

The hotkeys not working is a SKSE problem right? Try turning steam to offline mode and make sure you're starting the game through SKSE.

Guest Devianza

the latest side position update, here's what it looks like: (refer to pics attached)

The animations work fine, and I can align my player character accordingly using hotkeys... But they start out that way and it does not look good at all when plugins like Random sexis or LoversComfort choose that motion. :( There's no way to align the NPCs.

Hope this helps. 

I have the same issue with that specific pose, and while I can fix it using the hotkeys, the next time I use that pose, and sometimes other poses, the characters will start sliding around the floor or the animations will get kind of shaky.  Resetting sexis, then disabling the plugins and doing a clean save usually fixes the issue.  I don't remember the animation having an issue with CBBE curvy but after I did a clean install of the game and switched over to UNP, I noticed the issue. 

Think I asked this before in a different thread, but all this forum culling leaves me lost.

Is it possible to use these animation replacers in SexAddicts also?

I intend to add them to SexAddicts (as additional animations, not as replacers). Just finished last night expanding the animations to allow up to seven stages per sex act and twenty six total sex acts just to be sure I had enough room to add more without dropping older animations.

Think I asked this before in a different thread, but all this forum culling leaves me lost.

I intend to add them to SexAddicts (as additional animations, not as replacers). Just finished last night expanding the animations to allow up to seven stages per sex act and twenty six total sex acts just to be sure I had enough room to add more without dropping older animations.

Seven stages?? Thats awesome.  I can add stages in between most of my animations. In fact, i already have for a lot of them.  I was really limited in SexiS with only 3 stages (5 technically, but one animation took up 3 stages, especially with the MLA animations.)

Btw Waxen, I don't think its possible to script 2 actors onto the exact same spot. Another modder told me he tested it, and it wasn't possible.

So if you want all the position's offset values to be the same (to eventually build a sequence editor), stick with something like the original 5 MLA (where the female actor is displaced 100 units  in the forward facing direction, and the male is left at the origin).

I'd recommend you keep them facing the same direction, as it becomes a nightmare to animate actors when left becomes right when you boot up skyrim. Most of the AP animations in SexiS are like this, and making replacers for those sucks.

What up guys! Its almost April and, as promised, I'm back and will be animating for a full 2 weeks. Thanks for all the support, makes the work feel rewarding. Know that I have read all your suggestions, and have acknowledged issues facing most users.

This month I am hoping to finish 3-4 new replacers, as well as make adjustments and improvements to the existing ones. 

One issue, in particular, I have noticed many people agree on is the sideposition alignment. Because of this I will be adding the original BBP sideposition replacer I made first to the OP.  

For the SexiS users, its the same animation as the original Arrok sideposition implemented fully into SexiS by Cmod before he left. So unless you want it to appear twice,  there is little need to use it. (Edit: Unless you are using the blowjob replacer, in which case you'd need it for a BBP enabled sidefuck in-game)

I need you guys to tell me in detail what is wrong with the new improved sideposition animations. Here are some questions to help.

1. Is it mainly the animation that is off? (meaning the motion of the actors is too great or small)

2. Is it mainly the alignment/ positioning is off? (meaning the animation would appear perfectly if only the actors were closer together, farther apart, raised, lowered, ect.)

3. Was the original "Arrok Sideposition" misaligned as well

Edit:

My reason for asking all this is because the animation is aligned perfectly in my game, so I have no idea what to correct to address the problem.

Thanks for any feedback, will greatly help me help you.  

With the latest side position update, here's what it looks like: (refer to pics attached)

The animations work fine, and I can align my player character accordingly using hotkeys... But they start out that way and it does not look good at all when plugins like Random sexis or LoversComfort choose that motion. :( There's no way to align the NPCs.

Hope this helps. 

Thanks again for the pics. I think I can fix the problem.

I mean thats four very nice rape animations.  

Its a shame they aren't default for defeated.

I cant quite follow that part :P

Anyhow I actually went ahead and took some screenshots + some old ones.

[spoiler=Pictures of the animations]gK4djlY.jpg From behind standing - rather forceful

Np0ArOY.jpg From Behind standing - normal

TmYiK9z.jpg Doggystyle

3BFcqRt.jpg Missionary - Rape

3tpPc38.jpg Sideways standing

9NERWzW.jpg Missionary - normal

All in all its 6 animations, maybe I just havent seen one for a while so I dont remember.

Maybe that helps identifying which ones you replaced? D:

I'm not sure if this will help for misalignment on the sidefuck anim. I had a similar issue when I installed bbp. I installed the female xp32 skeleton and started getting misalingments on animations. I just installed the xp32 skeleton pack for male and female and that anim works fine now.

Thank you for this.  Btw I animate with the CHSBHC skeleton for females, and the vanilla skeleton for males. 

Does that mean my UNP wont work with your animations? D:

Nvm, actually found the pack, its luckily not a body replacer,

About body replacer, is there an UNP pack with "physics"?

Edit again: WAaaiiit, does the skeleton pack already add those physics itself? Im so confuzled right now.

Thanks for the pics, and sorry for confusing you.  I see that most of the rough animations are among those 6 animations. The confusion was due to me not knowing anything about the defeated plugin.

Ok now about BBP, first thing, its not real physics. BBP is just a term for a skeleton with breast bones, that you can animate just like arms and legs ect.

There is only 3 things you need to make it work. First is a BBP skeleton (with breast bones) UNP has a BBP skeleton. You only need the female skeleton. I use cherry hotlings, but you can use any.

Second you need a BBP mesh or "skin" that is able to stretch with the breast bones. There are many, including UNP BBP.  I use a custom bodyslide BBP mesh. Its really easy to make, as long as you have body slide. However, you can always just download a pre-existing BBP mesh. Including the default BBP CBBE mesh.

The third thing you need is just animations that animate breast bones. There are plenty. The more you get, the more bouncing tits.

One last tip: if you activate a BBP animation, and you have the BBP skeleton without a BBP mesh your characters tits will explode.

I'm not sure if this will help for misalignment on the sidefuck anim. I had a similar issue when I installed bbp. I installed the female xp32 skeleton and started getting misalingments on animations. I just installed the xp32 skeleton pack for male and female and that anim works fine now.

Thank you for this. Btw I animate with the CHSBHC skeleton for females, and the vanilla skeleton for males.
I'm using unpb-bbp. I think the default skeleton is just xp32, female. The regular xp32 max skeleton mod adds male and female. I have no idea why but installing the m/f skeletons resolved the alignment for me.

I'm guessing this worked b/c for some reason this particular animation doesn't agree with non-BBP skeletons. Its possible I exported with a missing bone or something,...but I'm glad you found a solution.

the latest side position update, here's what it looks like: (refer to pics attached)

Hope this helps. 

I have the same issue with that specific pose, and while I can fix it using the hotkeys, the next time I use that pose, and sometimes other poses, the characters will start sliding around the floor or the animations will get kind of shaky.  Resetting sexis, then disabling the plugins and doing a clean save usually fixes the issue.  I don't remember the animation having an issue with CBBE curvy but after I did a clean install of the game and switched over to UNP, I noticed the issue. 

Heres my theory on this problem:

The sliding occurs when 2 actor's true positions gets too close together. What I mean by true positions is where the AI and "magnetism center" of an actor is located.

There are scripts in the mod that tell actors where to stand and activate idle animations. The animations themselves contain the data to offset the "apparent location" of an actor to a "ghost position" where the animations seem to take place.

However, the actors are still standing where the scripts say they are, and the games AI considers that the "true location" of the actor.

When you use the hotkeys to move the animation to alignment, the actor's "true position" also moves. When 2 actors "true positions" get too close together, they repel each other like magnets. Which causes the sliding.

Just my theory. If its right though, all I have to do is make sure the animation takes place far from the scripted offset values.

Also, if your characters start sliding, just use the opposite hotkey to stop it. so if you press 2 over and over and you start sliding, then pressing 1 a few times will stop it. This works for me everytime

Hi Arrok,

I was wondering if some of the added animations could have their animationd turned 180 degrees, because when you try some and are close to a bed (so it used the bed) it actually makes you go off the bed (or half off), instead of playing the animation on the bed, specially Mithos's animation, but i believe there was one or two others.

If this is not possible, does anyone know a console command to fix this?

For an animation to be compatible with a bed, it needs to be confined and small. Take the Bed mish position for example,..its very confined and probably works well in the bed. Most of the MLA positions are somewhat confined as well. But yea, mithos's animation is definitely not intended for a bed. He made it as a rape animation,..so it makes sense.

My cowgirl, missionary, and laying foreplay would probably do well in a bed

Hey Arrok,   Great job on replacing some of the least favorite anim's. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, I'm running out of animations I'm willing to give up. Thank goodness for redneck,...he freed up 2 more slots for replacers.

Hi Arrok,

I was wondering if some of the added animations could have their animationd turned 180 degrees, because when you try some and are close to a bed (so it used the bed) it actually makes you go off the bed (or half off), instead of playing the animation on the bed, specially Mithos's animation, but i believe there was one or two others.

Same problem here,

for example in Breezehome´s master bed the actors keep falling through the wall down into the entrance area, same thing happened in Belethors shop for me. :s

Actually no big problem on my side, but one time I lost Belethor because he fell unlucky and died instantly. ;)

One merchant less in Witherun to buy my hard earned goods. :(

Yea I have problems near tables and chairs too.

Totenbarg, on 20 Mar 2013 - 17:24, said:

OmegaMan1, on 20 Mar 2013 - 16:48, said:

Hi Arrok,

I was wondering if some of the added animations could have their animationd turned 180 degrees, because when you try some and are close to a bed (so it used the bed) it actually makes you go off the bed (or half off), instead of playing the animation on the bed, specially Mithos's animation, but i believe there was one or two others.

Same problem here,

for example in Breezehome´s master bed the actors keep falling through the wall down into the entrance area, same thing happened in Belethors shop for me.

Actually no big problem on my side, but one time I lost Belethor because he fell unlucky and died instantly.

One merchant less in Witherun to buy my hard earned goods.

Many animations don't work that great inside houses let alone on a bed even the sexis ones have that problem where many work but some you are way to far off of the bed and one ends up on the floor while the other one is still on the bed.

If he died you could of used the ~ button to bring up the console clicked him and then typed resurrect to bring him back to life. I think most npc's respawn after so many days I think. 

As i have a very bad history with animation files(that screwed up 1/3 of my characters), i have but to ask:

step1: i have the latest sexis

step 2: i download whatever file from this page that i like(e.g. BBP cowgirl)

step 3: transfer into data file, overwrite sexis original files

step 4: thats it? No need to FNIS or something?

Don't worry, these replacers are harmless. The absolute worse damage they can do is work. No FNIS is not required to replace animations. However, you do have to use FNIS to initially install the original SexiS animations. 

But seriously, the replacers cant corrupt your saves, or mess up your scripts,..b/c they are not scripts.  Even if you put them in the wrong folder, they will not break your game.

They are just harmless idle animations that can only overwrite the files they are named to overwrite.

I had an animation suggestion/request, if you feel it is something you could do...it is similar body positioning at Mithos's, but not the same type of animation.

This also could be done in a aggressive (rape) style, if you wanted.

So the female is on her back, with a slightly elavated bum and the male is on his knees.

Stage 1/2 - Females right leg is over the males left shoulder, other leg is on the ground so female body is at a slight angle for this to work for stage 1 and 2. Male could be grabbing/holding the females leg with both hands while slowly thrusting.

Stage 3 - Females other leg is now over the males other shoulder (female no longer needed to be at an slight angle now) and the pace of thrusting increases with the male perhaps holding the hips or each leg of the female now.

Stage 4 - Male is now leaning forward slightly (no longer straight up and down), legs over both shoulders still, pace of the thrusting is faster/deeper as he gets close to climax.

Stage 5 - Same as Stage 5, except the standard slower, deep thrusts as he climaxes

Again this just just an idea, but I like the animations you have done so I wanted to come up with an idea to help,as I have 0 animation skill, lol

Tell me what you think of the missionary.  I used a lot of what you told me to. Unfortunately, I only had 3 stages to work with. 

WaxenFigure just finished working on a 7 stage capability for his mod,......I love making tons of stages,.....7 seems about right

So is it just me or does the NPC with whom you have sex with not have the same BBP as the player?

I'm pretty sure I have all the mods installed correctly.

If the NPC is a custom race or companion with their own skeleton and meshes, they may not be BBP enabled. Even though you have everything set up to run it.

The foreplay animations are super hot, easily my favorites.

Can you fix 'clipping' of the legs on the lying down foreplay, though?  The legs tend to clip together during the first few phases of the animations.   The last two phases are fine though. 

Try these files to see if it helps the clipping:

Download this one if you're using redneck's plugin for the foreplay animations:

Foreplay fix (redneck plugin version).rar

Download this one if you're still using my original replacer:

Foreplay fix (missionary replacer version).rar

Let me know if its an improvement.

In that case I'll wait until they're a part of SA.

What up guys! Its almost April and, as promised, I'm back and will be animating for a full 2 weeks. Thanks for all the support, makes the work feel rewarding. Know that I have read all your suggestions, and have acknowledged issues facing most users.

This month I am hoping to finish 3-4 new replacers, as well as make adjustments and improvements to the existing ones. 

One issue, in particular, I have noticed many people agree on is the sideposition alignment. Because of this I will be adding the original BBP sideposition replacer I made first to the OP.  

For the SexiS users, its the same animation as the original Arrok sideposition implemented fully into SexiS by Cmod before he left. So unless you want it to appear twice,  there is little need to use it. (Edit: Unless you are using the blowjob replacer, in which case you'd need it for a BBP enabled sidefuck in-game)

I need you guys to tell me in detail what is wrong with the new improved sideposition animations. Here are some questions to help.

1. Is it mainly the animation that is off? (meaning the motion of the actors is too great or small)

2. Is it mainly the alignment/ positioning is off? (meaning the animation would appear perfectly if only the actors were closer together, farther apart, raised, lowered, ect.)

3. Was the original "Arrok Sideposition" misaligned as well

Edit:

My reason for asking all this is because the animation is aligned perfectly in my game, so I have no idea what to correct to address the problem.

Thanks for any feedback, will greatly help me help you.  

With the latest side position update, here's what it looks like: (refer to pics attached)

Hope this helps. 

Thanks again for the pics. I think I can fix the problem.

I mean thats four very nice rape animations.  

Its a shame they aren't default for defeated.

I cant quite follow that part :P

Anyhow I actually went ahead and took some screenshots + some old ones.

[spoiler=Pictures of the animations]gK4djlY.jpg From behind standing - rather forceful

Np0ArOY.jpg From Behind standing - normal

TmYiK9z.jpg Doggystyle

3BFcqRt.jpg Missionary - Rape

3tpPc38.jpg Sideways standing

9NERWzW.jpg Missionary - normal

All in all its 6 animations, maybe I just havent seen one for a while so I dont remember.

Maybe that helps identifying which ones you replaced? D:

Thank you for this.  Btw I animate with the CHSBHC skeleton for females, and the vanilla skeleton for males. 

Does that mean my UNP wont work with your animations? D:

Nvm, actually found the pack, its luckily not a body replacer,

About body replacer, is there an UNP pack with "physics"?

Edit again: WAaaiiit, does the skeleton pack already add those physics itself? Im so confuzled right now.

Thanks for the pics, and sorry for confusing you.  I see that most of the rough animations are among those 6 animations. The confusion was due to me not knowing anything about the defeated plugin.

Ok now about BBP, first thing, its not real physics. BBP is just a term for a skeleton with breast bones, that you can animate just like arms and legs ect.

There is only 3 things you need to make it work. First is a BBP skeleton (with breast bones) UNP has a BBP skeleton. You only need the female skeleton. I use cherry hotlings, but you can use any.

Second you need a BBP mesh or "skin" that is able to stretch with the breast bones. There are many, including UNP BBP.  I use a custom bodyslide BBP mesh. Its really easy to make, as long as you have body slide. However, you can always just download a pre-existing BBP mesh. Including the default BBP CBBE mesh.

The third thing you need is just animations that animate breast bones. There are plenty. The more you get, the more bouncing tits.

One last tip: if you activate a BBP animation, and you have the BBP skeleton without a BBP mesh your characters tits will explode.

BBP skeleton..well I installed that XP32 299bones thing, I guess that works?

As for the second point, does that mean the only way to get that is to actually change the body-type of my character? Like with UNP BBP, which afaik increases the boob size a lot(nooooo !!! :C  )

BBP skeleton..well I installed that XP32 299bones thing, I guess that works?

As for the second point, does that mean the only way to get that is to actually change the body-type of my character? Like with UNP BBP, which afaik increases the boob size a lot(nooooo !!! :C  )

If your current boobs are smaller than the lowest weight value for the default UNP BBP, its really not worth installing BBP, as the breast bones used when animating are not detailed enough to properly display the motion of smaller breasts. 

However, if you're set on having a smaller boob mesh thats BBP compatible, you can make one in bodyslide using CBBE BBP.

If you'd like, I can make it for you, but give me a picture of your current mesh (a pic of the highest and lowest weight would be ideal) I should be able to copy it near-perfectly.

Thank you!

My boobs are currently on weight slider position 3 or 4 of the vanilla UNP Body.

Current position:

http://i.imgur.com/v7RfDEC.jpg

Smallest:

http://i.imgur.com/jMulF4j.jpg

Biggest:

http://i.imgur.com/bjg7KvD.jpg

Now I totaly dont mind if the boob size is a bit bigger, however the one Im using I deem as perfect. And the biggest option there is already far too big.

Im a member of the "Say no to TorpedoTits" commission after all.

Or should I just install the UNP BBP? I dont really get smart out of its description if it does change the body/boobie size or not.

Imgur is being a pos D:

http://imgur.com/a/r5lTD#0 album link.