Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Arrok SexiS replacers BBP SSL SexLab tutorials TBBP animation

• Please log in to reply
1151 replies to this topic

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,244 posts

Never knew about this thread I saw some of these on 3dm today but never saw anything ever posted here. Great animations other then the side one that one I will be reverting back to the original one because this one has a way too big of a gap and trying to move them to line up causes them to slide across the ground really fast. The rest of them are pretty dang good the standing one is great and so is the rough one. I checked out the MithosSexAnimation one took me like half of an hour just to see it in action had to keep loading hit a person wait nope  reload hit a person nope reload I was about to say screw this and it finally kicked in. Too bad that one can't be somehow set to activate more then the others ones. Keep up the great work!!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Zerimar

Zerimar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Does this work with CBBE body? Sorry for noob question.

Dallas-Arbiter

Dallas-Arbiter

Plugged

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Does this work with CBBE body? Sorry for noob question.

It'll work with any body. The new anims are really meant for BBP, but if you don't have a BBP, it will still work just fine.

imhunsoo

imhunsoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

how to install? 

OmegaMan1

OmegaMan1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Hi Arrok,

I was wondering if some of the added animations could have their animationd turned 180 degrees, because when you try some and are close to a bed (so it used the bed) it actually makes you go off the bed (or half off), instead of playing the animation on the bed, specially Mithos's animation, but i believe there was one or two others.

If this is not possible, does anyone know a console command to fix this?

Totenbarg

Totenbarg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Hi Arrok,

I was wondering if some of the added animations could have their animationd turned 180 degrees, because when you try some and are close to a bed (so it used the bed) it actually makes you go off the bed (or half off), instead of playing the animation on the bed, specially Mithos's animation, but i believe there was one or two others.

If this is not possible, does anyone know a console command to fix this?

Same problem here,

for example in BreezehomeĀ“s master bed the actors keep falling through the wall down into the entrance area, same thing happened in Belethors shop for me. :s

Actually no big problem on my side, but one time I lost Belethor because he fell unlucky and died instantly. ;)

One merchant less in Witherun to buy my hard earned goods. :(

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,244 posts

Spoiler

Many animations don't work that great inside houses let alone on a bed even the sexis ones have that problem where many work but some you are way to far off of the bed and one ends up on the floor while the other one is still on the bed.

If he died you could of used the ~ button to bring up the console clicked him and then typed resurrect to bring him back to life. I think most npc's respawn after so many days I think. 

AlerictheNord

AlerictheNord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

The foreplay animations are super hot, easily my favorites.

Can you fix 'clipping' of the legs on the lying down foreplay, though?  The legs tend to clip together during the first few phases of the animations.   The last two phases are fine though. 

killercam21

killercam21

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

sidefuck positioning is way off needs to be fixed

Mike4doa

Mike4doa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Does using the 1 and 2 buttons not work for you?

cuz if you adjust them once the mod seems to remember it. Next time it won't happen again.

Or weren't you taling about the alignment of the chars?

bubbledragon420

bubbledragon420

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Does using the 1 and 2 buttons not work for you?

cuz if you adjust them once the mod seems to remember it. Next time it won't happen again.

Or weren't you taling about the alignment of the chars?

Arrok is aware of the issue and will be reviewing and fixing all animations once he has finished creating the rest of the replacers.

mclericp

mclericp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

As i have a very bad history with animation files(that screwed up 1/3 of my characters), i have but to ask:

step1: i have the latest sexis

step 2: i download whatever file from this page that i like(e.g. BBP cowgirl)

step 3: transfer into data file, overwrite sexis original files

step 4: thats it? No need to FNIS or something?

jrok72

jrok72

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Personally, I run FNIS before every game start making sure no new conflicts magically appeared.  Just to keep sure nothing gets to crazy, finish step 4 with running FNIS and seeing if there are any conflicts and maybe check in BOSS/TESVEdit for severe conflicts. 

Mike4doa

Mike4doa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

As i have a very bad history with animation files(that screwed up 1/3 of my characters), i have but to ask:

Correct, this should suffice.

Though sometime you might need to reallign the actors. using the 1 and 2 buttons. 

Personally, I run FNIS before every game start making sure no new conflicts magically appeared.  Just to keep sure nothing gets to crazy, finish step 4 with running FNIS and seeing if there are any conflicts and maybe check in BOSS/TESVEdit for severe conflicts. 

Better safe than sorry. I also check it with FINIS everytimei change a mod. (add, change, remove).

kenny9438

kenny9438

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

you do need to use the fnis tool to update behavior files once u have installed sexis, else animations wont play.

redneck2x

redneck2x

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

NON Replacer Arrok's Foreplay Animations.

The attached file adds new small mod that instead replacing current SexiS animations adds them as new additional animations to SexiS.

Animations included:

1. Arrok's Foreplay
  2. Arrok's Standing Foreplay

Those are no mine animations, nor new ones, I can not animate a pencil.

All credit for animations go to Arrok.

Installation instructions:

1. (Optional) Overwrite Original SexiS Data Pack in case you want to restore original SexiS animations

2. Copy files from attached ZIP file to /Data/ directory

3. MUST! Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

4. Enable SexiSArrokAnimations.esp, at any load order.

5. Have fun.

The animations can be accessed via SexiS Cupid.

I am not planning to extend it or/and add more animations, anyone is welcome to improve it.

More I encourage to use it as a template for adding animation into SexiS.

Attached Files

toya

toya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Congrats on a well done job :) Thanks for the effort.

OlBenny

OlBenny

[Insert Something Epic Here]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

"Sidefuck" notwithstanding, these animations are really well done!  I can't believe I haven't been using them!  Spendid work, Arrok!  Cheers! 

Messenjah

Messenjah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

I would like to see some tribbing animations. Specifically, one for tribbing on a bed.

Messenjah

Messenjah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Also, oral sex while sitting on the bed for male/female, female/male, female/female.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arrok, SexiS, replacers, BBP, SSL, SexLab, tutorials, TBBP, animation

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Original Idea for New SexLab Animations

By Eikichi Onizuka in Eikichi Onizuka's Art Gallery, on 11 August 2014 - 07:52 AM

Source: Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 8/9/2014)

Read Full Entry →