Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

umm can someone make a gif of these so i can see all the bbp animations and i wouldnt mind if you made it tbbp animation also because i use tbbp unpb and tbbp looks like it has more motion then bbp even though they are kinda the same. BBP just looks like up and down tbbp looks like motion in all direction

Did not know this thread existed until now.

Arrok, if it is at all possible could you please create some pre-rape animation sequence for the "Defeated" part of SiS?

A animation where the victim is grabbed and forced to the ground on their back, they struggle with the attacker but the victim is slapped a couple times and then stops struggling, the attacker does a motion of tearing their shirt open, does a motion of reaching down between the victims legs and tears the underwear away, the attacker while holding the victims arms to the ground is shown forcing the victims legs apart with their own legs, leading into a clear moment of penetration.

This opening animation could be used in any initial sequence of the "Defeated" portion of the SIS mod.

The one thing I really miss in the defeated part of SiS is the actual lead in to the rape sequences, the incapacitation, the stripping, the forcing of the act, and the actual moment of penetration leading into the ongoing sex act.

I am going to guess it might be possible for people to figure out how to make the motions of ripping the tunic open lead to the removal of the body armor, having the reaching down and tear away the underwear remove that portion of armor, ect...

More then any new sex animation this is what I would truly love to see as it would greatly enhance the entire scene of every animation that already exists.

And some pre rape scenes would be bad ass

Indeed, I just thought of it and forgot to mention it above but I would also love to see some multi-person gang rape scenes.

Double penetration with a man laying on his back and the woman laying on him face to face, and the other man mounting her from behind for anal.

The other common double penetration position with a man again laying on his back and the woman laying onto of him face up getting anal from the man below and another man mounting her face to face for vaginal intercourse.

And some pre rape scenes would be bad ass

Indeed, I just thought of it and forgot to mention it above but I would also love to see some multi-person gang rape scenes.

Double penetration with a man laying on his back and the woman laying on him face to face, and the other man mounting her from behind for anal.

The other common double penetration position with a man again laying on his back and the woman laying onto of him face up getting anal from the man below and another man mounting her face to face for vaginal intercourse.

From what i understand sexis has attacker and defender setup, which means only 2 people can be involved in the act.

Never knew about this thread I saw some of these on 3dm today but never saw anything ever posted here. Great animations other then the side one that one I will be reverting back to the original one because this one has a way too big of a gap and trying to move them to line up causes them to slide across the ground really fast. The rest of them are pretty dang good the standing one is great and so is the rough one. I checked out the MithosSexAnimation one took me like half of an hour just to see it in action had to keep loading hit a person wait nope  reload hit a person nope reload I was about to say screw this and it finally kicked in. Too bad that one can't be somehow set to activate more then the others ones. Keep up the great work!!

Hi Arrok,

I was wondering if some of the added animations could have their animationd turned 180 degrees, because when you try some and are close to a bed (so it used the bed) it actually makes you go off the bed (or half off), instead of playing the animation on the bed, specially Mithos's animation, but i believe there was one or two others.

If this is not possible, does anyone know a console command to fix this?

Hi Arrok,

I was wondering if some of the added animations could have their animationd turned 180 degrees, because when you try some and are close to a bed (so it used the bed) it actually makes you go off the bed (or half off), instead of playing the animation on the bed, specially Mithos's animation, but i believe there was one or two others.

Same problem here,

for example in Breezehome´s master bed the actors keep falling through the wall down into the entrance area, same thing happened in Belethors shop for me. :s

Actually no big problem on my side, but one time I lost Belethor because he fell unlucky and died instantly. ;)

One merchant less in Witherun to buy my hard earned goods. :(

Totenbarg, on 20 Mar 2013 - 17:24, said:

OmegaMan1, on 20 Mar 2013 - 16:48, said:
Hi Arrok,

I was wondering if some of the added animations could have their animationd turned 180 degrees, because when you try some and are close to a bed (so it used the bed) it actually makes you go off the bed (or half off), instead of playing the animation on the bed, specially Mithos's animation, but i believe there was one or two others.

Same problem here,

for example in Breezehome´s master bed the actors keep falling through the wall down into the entrance area, same thing happened in Belethors shop for me.
Actually no big problem on my side, but one time I lost Belethor because he fell unlucky and died instantly.
One merchant less in Witherun to buy my hard earned goods.

Many animations don't work that great inside houses let alone on a bed even the sexis ones have that problem where many work but some you are way to far off of the bed and one ends up on the floor while the other one is still on the bed.

If he died you could of used the ~ button to bring up the console clicked him and then typed resurrect to bring him back to life. I think most npc's respawn after so many days I think.