Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Arrok SexiS replacers BBP SSL SexLab tutorials TBBP animation

• Please log in to reply
1146 replies to this topic

Arrok

Arrok

Animator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

BBP Blowjob Animations (Arrok Sideposition Replacer)

Ok, finished stages 2 and 3 

Its kinda like blowjob and handjob in one.  I think I'll count this as both, unless I get a lot of requests for a handjob only position.

Stage 1-3 : standing blowjob/handjob

Stage 4 : laying blowjob/handjob

Stage 5 : laying climax

Uploaded on OP.

Gonna be unavailable after this weekend until 1st week in April. I'll be back in 2 weeks.  I'd like to get the missionary, on back, and hugfuck animations done in April. 

I'll be here to respond for the next day or so. Enjoy!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Loony33

Loony33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Looking forward to it Arrok. You have done some amazing work here.

OmegaMan1

OmegaMan1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

I had an animation suggestion/request, if you feel it is something you could do...it is similar body positioning at Mithos's, but not the same type of animation.

This also could be done in a aggressive (rape) style, if you wanted.

So the female is on her back, with a slightly elavated bum and the male is on his knees.

Stage 1/2 - Females right leg is over the males left shoulder, other leg is on the ground so female body is at a slight angle for this to work for stage 1 and 2. Male could be grabbing/holding the females leg with both hands while slowly thrusting.

Stage 3 - Females other leg is now over the males other shoulder (female no longer needed to be at an slight angle now) and the pace of thrusting increases with the male perhaps holding the hips or each leg of the female now.

Stage 4 - Male is now leaning forward slightly (no longer straight up and down), legs over both shoulders still, pace of the thrusting is faster/deeper as he gets close to climax.

Stage 5 - Same as Stage 5, except the standard slower, deep thrusts as he climaxes

Again this just just an idea, but I like the animations you have done so I wanted to come up with an idea to help,as I have 0 animation skill, lol

Arrok

Arrok

Animator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

I had an animation suggestion/request, if you feel it is something you could do...it is similar body positioning at Mithos's, but not the same type of animation.

This also could be done in a aggressive (rape) style, if you wanted.

So the female is on her back, with a slightly elavated bum and the male is on his knees.

Stage 1/2 - Females right leg is over the males left shoulder, other leg is on the ground so female body is at a slight angle for this to work for stage 1 and 2. Male could be grabbing/holding the females leg with both hands while slowly thrusting.

Stage 3 - Females other leg is now over the males other shoulder (female no longer needed to be at an slight angle now) and the pace of thrusting increases with the male perhaps holding the hips or each leg of the female now.

Stage 4 - Male is now leaning forward slightly (no longer straight up and down), legs over both shoulders still, pace of the thrusting is faster/deeper as he gets close to climax.

Stage 5 - Same as Stage 5, except the standard slower, deep thrusts as he climaxes

Again this just just an idea, but I like the animations you have done so I wanted to come up with an idea to help,as I have 0 animation skill, lol

I have a lot of the same ideas for the new "on back" animation I'm gonna do. Elevated female pelvis with male kneeling will definitely make it into one of the next few animations I make.

Bullfye

Bullfye

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
I have downloaded this file BBP Cowgirl (Cowgirl Replacer).rar installed it correctly and run FNIS to update the new anims.. but somehow this animation makes the two of them slide trough the floor , any idea of what can be wrong or it is just me ...I have SIS and SCupid installed and SAdditcs also...

pkchoi89

pkchoi89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Does your mod work with TBBP or do you plan to make another compatible one?

Great work btw. Thanks for contributing :D

killercam21

killercam21

Legendary

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

umm can someone make a gif of these so i can see all the bbp animations and i wouldnt mind if you made it tbbp animation also because i use tbbp unpb and tbbp looks like it has more motion then bbp even though they are kinda the same. BBP just looks like up and down tbbp looks like motion in all direction

torn

torn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Thank you for your mod.
Can you add your animation without overwriting old ones?

AlbertWesker

AlbertWesker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Thank you for your great work and contribution :)

Is there a (simple ;)  ) way to override the AP-Animation instead?

aravis7

aravis7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Thank you for your mod.
Can you add your animation without overwriting old ones?

Would be great but only Cmod can do it, and he's still away : /

And sorry arrok I haven't find other pics, but thanks for taking this request ; )

Classy Cat

Classy Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Great Animations but What nude male body are you using?Needed for your lying foreplay animation.Also can you make one which male's fucking and kissing at the same time?Keep up the good work

demoneye

demoneye

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

nice , BBB is a necessary part --!

sikamikanico78

sikamikanico78

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

hey those animation are amazing!! bery nice job mate...

but some of them(like the boobjob) dont align the 2 actors right (unles i lower the scale fo the male npc to 80%)

Lobito

Lobito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Great animations. Thank you. I specially love the kissing animation. I only have a problem with the sideposition wich is very misaligned.

bubbledragon420

bubbledragon420

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Great animations. Thank you. I specially love the kissing animation. I only have a problem with the sideposition wich is very misaligned.

if you use  1 , 2  on your keyboard you can align it yourself, works great.

Stiletos

Stiletos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Did not know this thread existed until now.

Arrok, if it is at all possible could you please create some pre-rape animation sequence for the "Defeated" part of SiS?

A animation where the victim is grabbed and forced to the ground on their back, they struggle with the attacker but the victim is slapped a couple times and then stops struggling, the attacker does a motion of tearing their shirt open, does a motion of reaching down between the victims legs and tears the underwear away, the attacker while holding the victims arms to the ground is shown forcing the victims legs apart with their own legs, leading into a clear moment of penetration.

This opening animation could be used in any initial sequence of the "Defeated" portion of the SIS mod.

The one thing I really miss in the defeated part of SiS is the actual lead in to the rape sequences, the incapacitation, the stripping, the forcing of the act, and the actual moment of penetration leading into the ongoing sex act.

I am going to guess it might be possible for people to figure out how to make the motions of ripping the tunic open lead to the removal of the body armor, having the reaching down and tear away the underwear remove that portion of armor, ect...

More then any new sex animation this is what I would truly love to see as it would greatly enhance the entire scene of every animation that already exists.

Stiletos

Stiletos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

And some pre rape scenes would be bad ass

Indeed, I just thought of it and forgot to mention it above but I would also love to see some multi-person gang rape scenes.

Double penetration with a man laying on his back and the woman laying on him face to face, and the other man mounting her from behind for anal.

The other common double penetration position with a man again laying on his back and the woman laying onto of him face up getting anal from the man below and another man mounting her face to face for vaginal intercourse.

bubbledragon420

bubbledragon420

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

And some pre rape scenes would be bad ass

Indeed, I just thought of it and forgot to mention it above but I would also love to see some multi-person gang rape scenes.

Double penetration with a man laying on his back and the woman laying on him face to face, and the other man mounting her from behind for anal.

The other common double penetration position with a man again laying on his back and the woman laying onto of him face up getting anal from the man below and another man mounting her face to face for vaginal intercourse.

From what i understand sexis has attacker and defender setup, which means only 2 people can be involved in the act.

Tam Lieu

Tam Lieu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Your animations are awesome ! Thanks alot.

Btw: Can you make cum in the animation? Such as cumming inside a pussy and bits dripping out when the male takes the penis out or animations of cumming in female's face or body? we can use enema mod from UnderwaterTentacles http://www.loverslab...c/10968-enemas/

Komrade Dima

Komrade Dima

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Hey Arrok,   Great job on replacing some of the least favorite anim's. Thanks for sharing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arrok, SexiS, replacers, BBP, SSL, SexLab, tutorials, TBBP, animation

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Original Idea for New SexLab Animations

By Eikichi Onizuka in Eikichi Onizuka's Art Gallery, on 11 August 2014 - 07:52 AM

Source: Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 8/9/2014)

Read Full Entry →