Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Arrok SexiS replacers BBP SSL SexLab tutorials TBBP animation

• Please log in to reply
1146 replies to this topic

Arrok

Arrok

Animator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

POPULAR

Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders

Updated - 11/28/2014

And....finished another...

Attached File  Arrok ReverseCowgirl (Cowgirl Replacer).rar   160.56KB   3830 downloads

Finished another animation set: Laying LegUp,...this replaces stages 1-5 of arrok cowgirl,..for a preview of the set b4 its implemented into sexLab

Attached File  Arrok LayingLegUp (Cowgirl Replacer).rar   97.22KB   3047 downloads

Finished a set of ledge animations,...heres a replacer for my cowgirl animation in SexLab if you want to preview it before the next sexlab update.

Attached File  Arrok Cowgirl Replacer (Ledge BJ animations).rar   181.65KB   3879 downloads

Heres some screenshots:

ledge.jpg
Ledge2.jpg
Ledge3.jpg
Ledge4.jpg
ledge5.jpg

HDT xml I use personally for my animations

Switched to this one 

Attached File  HDTmore_vertical_bounce.rar   2.25MB   4145 downloads

adds even more bounce,..removed belly

old xml:
Attached File  hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml   127.89KB   1852 downloads

has full collision + custom edits for vertical bounce in SexLab

Future Plans:

Update 11/27/2014 - Working on bed ledge animations, and I'm optimizing the more popular older positions (ex. cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggystyle) for HDT as well as improving animation quality .   

1.) Reverse Cowgirl

2.) Ledge Foreplay

3.) Ledge Cowgirl+Reverse cowgirl combo

4.) Missionary

5.) Doggystyle

I can change priorities / add new animations based on popular demand. 

Currently - working on various new animations, and improving older animations.

Everything below this point is already in SexLab,...I'm only keeping it up as a resource for non-SexLab modders.

Currently I'm planning to go back through all my older animations and update them for better alignment, and improve animation quality as well as adding butt motion for those without.

Heres a Cowgirl Replacer,...showing off some improvements that all the animation sets will eventually get.

Attached File  TBBP Cowgirl.rar   39.82KB   4225 downloads

CGS2.gif
CGS3.gif
CGS4.gif
CGS4-2.gif

Modders Resources:

The Cowgirl update will be in the next SexLab update,...just providing here as a resource.

Attached File  Arrok_CowgirlUpdate.rar   119.26KB   2417 downloads

Here are some peeing animations I made to work with zaz animations with private needs,..you'll need to rename and replace the zaz animations to view them.

Attached File  Arrok_Peeing_Animations.rar   38.73KB   2092 downloads

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also in the process of getting SoS genital animations into all animations, so we'll see some much needed penis motion previously lacking.

And heres an example of how SoS will work in specific animations

stage2.gif

(To modders: Remember, all animations I've uploaded are solely my own work,...and I do not require permissions for any of it,...so take what you like, and do whatever you want with it.)

Ok guys, heres the thread for all my animations. I will only link them on this thread from now on so that people will be able to easily locate and download new animations I create.

I'm not a professional animator, and I make all my animations using autokey in 3ds max 2011 (student version).  I use Havok Content Tools 2010-2 to export the animations. I do not have any motion capture/professional animation hardware. 

Feel free to request animations in this thread, or to point out problems with any uploaded animations.

Here are a few shots of some of my older animations (but no where near all of them,...this is like 10%)

RPintro.gif
TBBP4.gif
TBBP3.gif
MUD.gif
FUD.gif
dtws4.png
dtws2.png
dtws3.png
DTWS1.png
sitting foreplay.png
lesbian2.png
lesbian1.png

All of my animations are available on the latest version of SexLab - Download and install SexLab to view them all!

Heres a quick explanation on TBBP and where to get it:

Spoiler

SSL Resources OUTDATED (Already in SexLab)

TBBP Rape Animations (MLA Missionary Replacer) -NEW-6/20/2013

Attached File  TBBP Rape Animations (MLA Missionary Replacer).rar   64.62KB   10362 downloads

TBBP Anal Animations (MLA Boobjob Replacer) - NEW- 6/19/2013

Attached File  TBBP Anal (MLA Boobjob replacer).rar   46.67KB   8590 downloads 

Comming Soon:

Butt Bouncing

Spoiler

Undressing Animations

Spoiler

- Outdated Replacers - already included in SexLab framework

Spoiler

Animations by other animators:

Heres a MLA reverse cowgirl replacer (Non-BBP) Kind of an anal version

Attached File  Reverse cowgirl replacer.rar   31.34KB   4532 downloads - by Masta14

Attached File  Standing Replacer.rar   311.85KB   2509 downloads - by Zynisch

Attached File  MLAReverseCowgirl Replacer.rar   206.86KB   2243 downloads - by Zynisch

Animation Tutorials and Resources

Spoiler

Modders Resources (BBP Animation Pack)

Here is a single resource file containing all my BBP animations along with their FNIS setting + recommended scripted offsets: 

-they are named using the SexLab format

Attached File  Arrok's BBP Animation Pack for Modders.rar   987.5KB   5874 downloadsupdated 5/5 12:50PM CDT

- if you want my scene files, then please request them via PM.  Their combined file sizes are too large to post here, and each one needs a separte explanation to understand them.

On Credit:

As I've stated before, any animations I make are open to all modders for use on any mod. I won't require credit, but I do appreciate it. Feel free to rename, re-upload on another site, mix and match, and edit in any modeling program all animations I upload.

Credits:

Fore (FNIS creator) - for helping me learn to correctly export Skyrim animations, and creating FNIS

Cherry Hotling (CHSBHC creator) - for supplying a skeleton with breast bones & an animation rig.

Cmod (SexiS creator) - for making a great animation engine to mod for

WaxenFigure (Sex Addict creator) - providing scripting support and advice on animating sex mods.

DDproductions83 - Helping me get started scripting,...and technical support.

Mithos56 - for a great rape animation

Redneck2x - plugin to add non-replacer foreplay to SexiS.

Ashal (Skyrim SexLab (SSL) author) -  creating the mother of all sex frameworks

VectorPlexus & Smurf - authors of SoS

SexiS BBP Extension Mod (no longer supported)

Spoiler

SexiS Replacers:

Spoiler

|   /  \     |

\ |        |/ 

_ /)      (_\  _

/                        \

(            Y         \  \

(      o    / \     o  )  |

|    \                  /   |

|    )       |      (  |   |

\ /         .       \ /   /

(                      )/

|           \/           |

\           |           /

|         |          |

\        |         /

\      |       /

/      |       \

|      |        |

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Arrok

Arrok

Animator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

I'm currently working on a blowjob/handjob animation with 1000 keys.  Meaning essentially that the animation will not loop for over 30 seconds. Hopefully Skyrim allows cyclic animations this long. I'll upload the first stage once I get it done. 

bubbledragon420

bubbledragon420

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

I'm currently working on a blowjob/handjob animation with 1000 keys.  Meaning essentially that the animation will not loop for over 30 seconds. Hopefully Skyrim allows cyclic animations this long. I'll upload the first stage once I get it done. 

Awesome man, didn't think you would post your own thread so quick.

Shubal

Shubal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Hi Arrok! Great animations!.

The "mithosexanimation" is what? I haven't seen a description. Thank you.

Arrok

Arrok

Animator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Hi Arrok! Great animations!.

The "mithosexanimation" is what? I haven't seen a description. Thank you.

A rape animation made by mithos56. It replaces the leg up position. Its very detailed and includes an intro.

(intro may or may not play, as the intro system in SexiS is a tiny bit buggy. However, we are replacing animations here, and these animations being played are not intended by Cmod. So some minor position pairing problems may arise. Simply cycle back and forth through the animations if you have this problem.)

Powo

Powo

☆ Dibella's valkyries ☆

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Good job, i hope you will add more animation.

Thanks for sharing.  :)

Arrok

Arrok

Animator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Awesome man, didn't think you would post your own thread so quick.

Yea, I was gonna wait a bit longer as well, but as people have pointed out its difficult to find all my replacers for new users. 

I was going to wait until I had like 10 animations, but if you think about it, each paired stage has 2 animations. There are 3-6 stages per position. So really I've made like:

6 positions (with avg 4 stages each) x 2 animations per stage =  around like 48 idle animations total

Thinking like that 6 positions seemed plenty for a thread.

aravis7

aravis7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Feel free to request animations in this thread, or to point out problems with any uploaded animations.

Really? Can you make this animation (from oblivion)?

Attached File  Sans titre 6.jpg   225.99KB   4697 downloads

Thank you so much for your work anyway ; )

Arrok

Arrok

Animator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Really? Can you make this animation (from oblivion)?

attachicon.gifSans titre 6.jpg

Thank you so much for your work anyway ; )

Sure, upload a pic of the "as far in as it goes" and a pic of "as far out as it goes" so I can make the motion accurate.  I'll make this a stage of the missionary position.

Arrok

Arrok

Animator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

BBP Blowjob Stage 1 preview:

Heres a sample of the new position I'm working on. Its a long loop, and it seems skyrim can handle very long animation loops.

Please report any major positional and alignment issues. 

It replaces stage 1 of the Arrok Sideposition (2nd to last position when cycling positions). Since I made an improved sideposition, I didnt think anyone would miss it.

currently working on stage 2 and 3 of BBP blowjob 

Attached File  BBP Blowjob (Arrok Sideposition Replacer).rar   51.4KB   948 downloads

Edit: full replacer finished. Link in OP.

(Devianza)

(Devianza)
  • Guests

Well I'm glad you started this thread because I realized I was missing one of the poses, the one where the male positions the female.

Pretty wicked pose.. its right up there with your cowgirl pose.

Oh and I finally found a UNP mod on Nexus that doesn't have a horrible seam issue, so now I'm using UNP but still haven't gone BBP due to the fear of bad seams, and most of my favorite clothing mods don't use it, yet. 

GermLoc

GermLoc

I gotz dat Skreet Cred, Son!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

much appreciation i believe you're due for these uploads, Arrok. You have my thanks, and the anim requested by "Aravis7" I would also like to see and since you're already graciously volounteered your time and effort to it I look forward to seeing what'cha got for us whenever you can get it to us. I don't have the time mysefl anymore to learn these things anymore so I can no longer get to a point of making what I want for myself so I kneel to those like yourself who do generously rot out the teeth of our (the community) silver spoon fed mouths....heh. ricky schroeder like a mofo, right!? Anyway. thanks!

GermLoc

AlerictheNord

AlerictheNord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

I wouldn't mind seeing the hugfuck animation you list. :)

EDIT

Do these require BBP?

bubbledragon420

bubbledragon420

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

I wouldn't mind seeing the hugfuck animation you list. :)

EDIT

Do these require BBP?

none of them require bbp, but if you have it you get extra jiggles :)

OMGYourMom

OMGYourMom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Great work, waiting for moaaar!

OmegaMan1

OmegaMan1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

All I can say is .....Wow!!!

Very impressive work! I will definately be checking out this thread regularily!

LEDAHGRIM

LEDAHGRIM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

This is great! Never saw a thread about making animations for sexis that replace or improve

the existing animations!

By the way, The rape animation ends when the guy is about to "enter" the girl or is there more

that just that? I ask since you said that especific animation might be a bit troublesome.

Cheers and good luck!

EDIT:

Sorry! Forgot that SexiS had hotkeys for advancing the animation in stages lol!

The animation Is working perfectly!

skyramiel

skyramiel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

hmm... I don't get it much and I'm not a modder but this basically replaces those sexis animation right?

vinh834

vinh834

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

What mod exactly do these animations replace?

Arrok

Arrok

Animator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

hmm... I don't get it much and I'm not a modder but this basically replaces those sexis animation right?

Yes, this is exactly right. Just merge the data folders. The new animations I make are named the same as the ones I intend to replace. So when you merge folders, the original animations are overwritten. 

What mod exactly do these animations replace?

It doesn't replace a mod, it just replaces the animations from the SexiS mod with animations possessing BBP support, and more varied stages.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arrok, SexiS, replacers, BBP, SSL, SexLab, tutorials, TBBP, animation

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Original Idea for New SexLab Animations

By Eikichi Onizuka in Eikichi Onizuka's Art Gallery, on 11 August 2014 - 07:52 AM

Source: Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 8/9/2014)

Read Full Entry →