Arrow in Knee Mods List?

Might it be possible for someone to create a list of the mods created by the team? I have seen some great armor/item/area mods by them, but searching in Google I hardly get any results from searching them.

I might be going about it wrong, but I find it increasingly difficult to follow them and/or looking them up.

I know I've seen them on a forum, though it was a foreign site and even with Google Translate it's still sort of difficult to understand and track their files.

So I thought maybe someone might be able to create a list of where to find their mods (links to their posts/download pages).

If possible, it would be great and I'd like to help out with finding them, giving in game pictures or anything else.

They have a sub forum at Moderteam' date=' where their works are all listed.

[/quote']

Would thou be so kind as to giz a link to that page?

cheers

link: ARROW&KNEE MOD TEAM

I guess this is the "foreign site" the you've mentioned,

however there are two English sub forums at Moderteam,

so why don't you ask for help there, it may save you a lot of time.

Don't worry, I think Moderteam is quite foreigner-friendly.

If you didn't find them...

Mod Discussion

Chatroom

even with Google Translate it's still sort of difficult to understand and track their files.

In my experience, Google Translate might be good at translating English into the other languages. In contrast, Google Translate sucks at translating other languages into English:s.

What's more, Google Translate requires the article to be written in a very formal way, however many of the posts on Moderteam are not written so formally.

They have a sub forum at Moderteam' date=' where their works are all listed.

[/quote']

Would thou be so kind as to giz a link to that page?

cheers

link: ARROW&KNEE MOD TEAM

I guess this is the "foreign site" the you've mentioned,

however there are two English sub forums at Moderteam,

so why don't you ask for help there, it may save you a lot of time.

Don't worry, I think Moderteam is quite foreigner-friendly.

If you didn't find them...

Mod Discussion

Chatroom

even with Google Translate it's still sort of difficult to understand and track their files.

In my experience, Google Translate might be good at translating English into the other languages. In contrast, Google Translate sucks at translating other languages into English:s.

What's more, Google Translate requires the article to be written in a very formal way, however many of the posts on Moderteam are not written so formally.

Thanks for those links! Oh well, I guess if nothing else, Google Translate is good for a laugh. Sometime even funnier than Engrish.

Archived