Old SCR Beta (Redundant)

New Update 20130316.1beta:

Rewrite of Drugs system to hidden tokens for BunAway, BunX, FertEz, LustX, NoDoze & SleepEz Needles, Pills & Ammo

Rewrite of SexSmells system to hidden tokens for Factions, Visual Effects & Buff Effects, has separate cum counts for oral, vaginal & anal by race/creature type

Rewrite of Diseases system to hidden tokens

Rewrite of Damaged Clothing system to scripts in applicable outfits so they will swap for any female wearer

Fix to Cum Life slider to allow zero setting

Additions of around 20 pregnant & torn variations of vaultsuits used in New Vegas that hadn't been added and preg variations of Armored 101 Vaultsuit.

Added Red version of Domina outfit

Fixes to ommissions in various clothing formlists

Removed some old stuff

Added Underwear to Offspring

Added User29's Arena Swimsuits

Split MCM script into 2 to allow future expansion

Split main SCR Script into 2 one at 1 second, other at 5 second intervals to reduce load

Removed pregnancy stuff from test box as Pregnancy has it's own box now

Changed name of FertX to FertEz, Changed TranqX to SleepEz

Nothing new in the Data file, I just moved some Preg stuff out of it into the Pregnancy Data file

The swap to tokens means Drugs, Diseases & Semen will stay on NPC's instead of dropping off during fast travel / sleep / wait or the player leaving the area and of course less tokens cluttering the inventory, some may be visible for a little while during beta but thay only need a check box ticked to hide them in a later release. The good news is this should still be compatible with other mods including the current beta version of Pregnancy, bad news is it will probably require a clean save.

Still to add in after beta testing is stable, tie in to Lust Orgasm system. Cum will be added & tracked in SCR. Pregnancy will be modded later to use new cum system reducing duplication of Sex event assets & scripts.

I will add Evilrunners fixes to Maternity clothing into the next update, I just wanted to limit the huge number of changes and leave this testable with older versions of mods.

The SCR Data update is just a removal of some Pregnancy items into the Pregnancy Data file, nothing new in it.

I'll need some feedback on it all really, probably the drugs system mostly, there's still a lot of field testing required on the SleepEz(TranqX) darts, they are currently in large and small sizes, the shotguns delivering a higher dosage, I've only tested on Doc Mitchel so far, they do 90% less damage than real ammo but have to do some to work, the effect of armor is also increased to them by 10%.

I'm really not sure what to do with drugged victims from here, maybe we can work out how to get a dialogue happening on them so they can be raped or moved or have collars added. I trying to add some code to change the victim from being aggressive too, that may be good for the Aphrodesiac darts later of course too.

The antidote to SleepEz is NoDoze of course and can be used before hand, NoDoze & SleepEz burn each other out of the system faster than normal, the same with FertX & BunX. FertX & BunX last a lot longer than other drugs too.

I am also planning to add alcohol and other drugs into the system later too.

The Diseases are pretty self explanatory, no real changes there they are still in 3 stages but now have different incubation times before they are noticable.

I'm also adding the facility for Humanoid young offspring to transfer their equipment to themselves when they reach Adulthood.

Hal.. not sure if this really a message from preg, or a version check in something else, but on clean save load of the new betas, getting a message to update scr.  Didnt happen with the previous scr 2-12 version and 3-14.3 preg version. (had not yet had a chance to test anything between those versions and these new betas since last week and you already went thru a few revisoins i see).  Everything seemingly loads fine, the Sexout, then SCR then Preg msgs all show in-game in the upper left on game load, its just the update msg that comes up first. 

Nevermind, without changing anything (didnt touch load order or anything), loading the game up, and using the same clean save.. didnt happen.. maybe a one time glitch or i got (un)lucky and the game loaded its coding in a wierd order.. knowing bethsoft and the fallout games, who knows.

Hal.. not sure if this really a message from preg, or a version check in something else, but on clean save load of the new betas, getting a message to update scr.  Didnt happen with the previous scr 2-12 version and 3-14.3 preg version. (had not yet had a chance to test anything between those versions and these new betas since last week and you already went thru a few revisoins i see).  Everything seemingly loads fine, the Sexout, then SCR then Preg msgs all show in-game in the upper left on game load, its just the update msg that comes up first.

Nevermind, without changing anything (didnt touch load order or anything), loading the game up, and using the same clean save.. didnt happen.. maybe a one time glitch or i got (un)lucky and the game loaded its coding in a wierd order.. knowing bethsoft and the fallout games, who knows.

Yep this engines got some kinks in it, I spent hours yesterday sorting one script that just refused to run reliably, a clean save sorted it.

Yea theres some missing meshes for Ixia at least (going off zeroke's post in the main scr topic). First thought i missed files when i did my file rebuild of the game, but taking the preg files from the old post (since there are ones not yet converted to the new system) and ixia after going to p1 doesnt show up.

Yea theres some missing meshes for Ixia at least (going off zeroke's post in the main scr topic). First thought i missed files when i did my file rebuild of the game, but taking the preg files from the old post (since there are ones not yet converted to the new system) and ixia after going to p1 doesnt show up.

Yeah, I forgot to note in the OP the new SCR from Version 20130317.2 needs Evilrunners Sexout Clothing Systems version of Maternity clothing installed http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14609-sexout-clothing-system/

Yea.. it was mentioned in the other beta thread for scr, but.. then either the thread for the new clothing system either missing things that the new scr is referencing and/or not all the files are linked properly off that post.   Theres only one file available thru that thread unless we go back to the old one and get files from there.  Currently there is an odd mix of both sets of the preg clothing files in my post, but the main one from the old set that included Ixia for example, is in my file set, and it does not appear in game.

edit:

Only file directly avail off the new SCS thread is the StockCali.. which doesnt have alot of stuff in it.  Theres a msg at the top saying file links are in the old post, and if those are still supposed to be used, a little more than just "heres (supposedly) new file link hosters" kind of msg at the begining of the old preg clothing thread.  If those files had changed at all since end of 2012.. there needs to be a mention to it.

Yea.. it was mentioned in the other beta thread for scr, but.. then either the thread for the new clothing system either missing things that the new scr is referencing and/or not all the files are linked properly off that post.   Theres only one file available thru that thread unless we go back to the old one and get files from there.  Currently there is an odd mix of both sets of the preg clothing files in my post, but the main one from the old set that included Ixia for example, is in my file set, and it does not appear in game.

edit:

Only file directly avail off the new SCS thread is the StockCali.. which doesnt have alot of stuff in it.  Theres a msg at the top saying file links are in the old post, and if those are still supposed to be used, a little more than just "heres (supposedly) new file link hosters" kind of msg at the begining of the old preg clothing thread.  If those files had changed at all since end of 2012.. there needs to be a mention to it.

Ah ok, you might be better mentioning the missing meshes in Evilrunner's Sexout Clothing System thread too, as it should be able to be fixed with a new mesh file upload once he finds the missing meshes.

I didn't want to start pointing everything for non-beta users to Sexout Clothing System till it's been through some beta testing to sort stuff like this out.

Unfortunately I'm aware the old Maternity clothing Files have gone in the Mediafire debacle  but unless someone else wants to split them to upload them here there's not much we can do. I prefer to fix anything wrong with the new beta system and get it into main release as soon as possible. Then I can start modding Pregnancy to be dependent on the new SCR.

Il have to check the 319.1 later on tonite or tomorrow to see if those formlist updates help.. but yea as for SCS the intial file upload just has a few basic stuff.. that part is as advertised.. its just that i also have the old file still (before any file serving issues) and even with the old file.. knowing it already has the ixia meshes, (since it worked in previous versions) that in this case i thought it might have been something in the SCR update.. so thats why i didnt say anything in the SCS thread yet.

addon:

also.. Hal, does the new SCR even look for preg files in the old locations at all?.. or only in the new SCS folder structure?

Il have to check the 319.1 later on tonite or tomorrow to see if those formlist updates help.. but yea as for SCS the intial file upload just has a few basic stuff.. that part is as advertised.. its just that i also have the old file still (before any file serving issues) and even with the old file.. knowing it already has the ixia meshes, (since it worked in previous versions) that in this case i thought it might have been something in the SCR update.. so thats why i didnt say anything in the SCS thread yet.

addon:

also.. Hal, does the new SCR even look for preg files in the old locations at all?.. or only in the new SCS folder structure?

The formlists are only minor stuff that won't fix any mesh issues, the new updated SCR has reset all the meshes to look in the new folders, but looking through the mesh download the Ixia and others are missing, I thought they were T3Cali, Evilrunner redid a version of SCR for me pointing to all the new folders but hasn't supplied all the meshes to match by the looks, all we can do is hope he supplies them or make a list and I will recopy all those outfits to look in the old locations, by making a patch from 20130317.1

Ok, makes sense. I tried some guesses as far as folder path copies the ixia mesh and texture folders to various spots.. nothing worked.. probably a nested folder structure that couldnt be easily guessed.   Either make a hybrid patch from the earlier version and/or if you have an outline of what the folder structure would be, i can manually move stuff from the old preg clothes downloads and test.

Ok, makes sense. I tried some guesses as far as folder path copies the ixia mesh and texture folders to various spots.. nothing worked.. probably a nested folder structure that couldnt be easily guessed.   Either make a hybrid patch from the earlier version and/or if you have an outline of what the folder structure would be, i can manually move stuff from the old preg clothes downloads and test.

Well, it's Evillrunners cat, I'm just holding the tail :)

I haven't seen a reply from him on the Sexout Clothing System Thread yet. I'll send him an IM and see what he has got already done to send us.

Otherwise anyone with windows folder drag & drop experience could make a download based on his new structure using the old meshes. I really don't have time myself. If you want to make a mesh patch and upload it here would be good, it could be easily taken down afterwards.

Hal, after I test with Cut and Paste armour from PregnantCali folder, it look like only use simple method can't solve this problem, i think we still need to direct command to those armour too.

Due to after i try copy Fizz, Lady, Lara and Xmas  to SexoutClothing system folder, with or without make subfolder 100 (i think this folder may related to damage armour in the future), i still only get floating head too.

Not sure due to this problem or not cause Evilrunner still don't post new upload for those folder yet.

Hey Hal,

d'you think you put place the SCR & preg test trunks underneath the table you put them next to? The doc keeps moonwalking into them occasionally - it's just an annoyance, nothing more, but more noticeable if you spend a lot of time in his place. Also, he sometimes grabs something from it and ends up with eggs and what not in his inventory, so if you could flag the references as "no AI acquire" that might avoid that. No rush, just something to keep in mind for a next update maybe. :)

I'm not sure if this is the mod that adds in the Cut up vault suits, but those aren't displaying. Does this not work for the Type3 BB meshes?

The torn Vault suits are in the Tryouts data pack and still display ok for me on this version

Hey Hal,

d'you think you put place the SCR & preg test trunks underneath the table you put them next to? The doc keeps moonwalking into them occasionally - it's just an annoyance, nothing more, but more noticeable if you spend a lot of time in his place. Also, he sometimes grabs something from it and ends up with eggs and what not in his inventory, so if you could flag the references as "no AI acquire" that might avoid that. No rush, just something to keep in mind for a next update maybe. :)

I'll move the test boxes across and tick that box, thanks for letting me know, hopefully that damaged clothing is working out ok now for you, it llooks to me like someone could do torn versions of the armored & utility suits as well pretty easily too using the base torn suit model in nifskope, could probably do with P5 & P5 too, though I think the belt would have to be dumped. I can't even pick the mesh difference in the utility suit with my eyes.

I'll move the test boxes across and tick that box, thanks for letting me know, hopefully that damaged clothing is working out ok now for you, it llooks to me like someone could do torn versions of the armored & utility suits as well pretty easily too using the base torn suit model in nifskope, could probably do with P5 & P5 too, though I think the belt would have to be dumped. I can't even pick the mesh difference in the utility suit with my eyes.

Thanks for adding it to the list. My own version of vault clothing swap in a spell script, just for that particular occasion, works fine for me. Torn suits displaying ok too.