LoversUnicorn0.2(Long-awaited update!)

LoversUnicorn by saddad

Description:

or maybe I should now call it LovershypocriticalUnicorn?

This plugin makes the unicorn in oblivion more lore friendly (?)

Only a virgin woman i.e. having 0 sex before (read from lovers system) can ride the unicorn now. If you are not, you are

going to get thrown off from its back.

Well, that's not so true anymore, you can have sex with the animal to ride it.

ups32868.jpg

ups32869.jpgups32048.jpg

ups32049.jpg

Note: You need to have sex with it daily or you will lose the privilege

Requirements:

LoverswithPK 1.4.1

OBSE0020

Credits:

LoverswithPK

Downloadlink:

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups32871.zip

I know it's stupid.

Pretty cool idea. Even though avoiding sex with all of the lovers plugins is a monumental feat!

It seems kind of harsh how you could be riding the unicorn for years, become extremely close to it, and from the simplest error, you get raped or something, the unicorn suddenly thinks of you as an evil person. Not to mention that you could lose character's virginity by the hands of THAT unicorn!

A suggestion: if you have been able to ride the unicorn prior, then you'll be able to continue riding it even after you lose virginity since the unicorn is kind of hard to find and obtain. Although there should be a limit, whoring your self out should have its consequences. But those are just my thoughts.

I would thread this plugins as small easter egg.

Becasue what's the point of having all those lovers plugins if you can't use them :D

Well unless your a priest or nun..then I will understand :D

It's good for roleplayers' date=' because I use LoversRaperS and Joburg as a challenge. A few of my characters are still virgins, having protected their chastity by using a bow/magic (I.E not being stupid enough to go toe-to-toe in melee with orcs, nords and redguards), hiring bodyguards and companions (not stupid enough to travel the dangers of Tamariel alone), and generally being virtous. It's a real big thing in my roleplay notes if a character is ravaged.

Thanks, this is a nice little addition.

This Mod will be No Good to some of us "Did that Quest No More Unicorn" or "My Toons had Sex like 449 Times Now"!!

No good to some for those reasons, but that hardly effects the virtue of the mod. If you ahve killed the Unicorn for Hircine then you are hardly likely to have wanted it as a mount in the first place and goes just as much for the vanilla game as this mod. All this does is add an extra condition. As for the sex part, thats pretty close to our legends/myths. Not sure if the Unicorns of the Elder Scrolls are different however.

Great concept, and seems to be well-executed. Thanks!

The unicorn as a mount seemed a bit of a cheat in vanilla, anyway. The guardian minotaurs were not that hard to deal with, even at fairly low levels, because you could easily lead them into ambushes by guards or whatnot once they started to pursue.

This mod makes the unicorn more of a mythical/special asset.

• 2 weeks later...

Um...to make it lore friendly the unicorns would have to EAT the virgin girls, and not in a very Lovers friendly manner either.

Virgin girls were used to lure unicorns to their deaths by ambush because the things loved to feast on the flesh of the poor girls. Kinda like those old legends about sacrificing virgin girls to dragons.

Um...to make it lore friendly the unicorns would have to EAT the virgin girls' date=' and not in a very Lovers friendly manner either.

Virgin girls were used to lure unicorns to their deaths by ambush because the things loved to feast on the flesh of the poor girls. Kinda like those old legends about sacrificing virgin girls to dragons.

[/quote']

Whut duh fuk?

That's really disturbing, I'll never look at unicorns the same anymore!

Also, when you say "lore friendly", how can we tell that Unicorns in real world lore follow the same lore as ES Unicorns?

Some folk tales, the cleaner ones, have the Unicorn eat the girl. The fun folk tales have the Unicorn rape her. That was also the goal of centaurs and satyrs, and pretty traditional for myth. Lovers can handle that. :)

Now look at My Little Pony and hear the laughter, the terrible laughter of Pedobear.

Um...to make it lore friendly the unicorns would have to EAT the virgin girls' date=' and not in a very Lovers friendly manner either.

[/quote']

For a different take on why Dragons want Virgins - I recommend Greg Costikyan's By The Sword

And for those who have read it ... did I ever tell you about the time I killed a lioness?

My Girls Will Never Be Able To Ride The Unicorn They Are All Too Dirty ...

Unless I Start A New Character But Then Ive Got The Keeping Virginity Problem ..

lol i do the same thing

whenever i have a new character i try to keep her a virgin as long as possible, and if she get's raped i'll start over from the last save:P

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...