SexoutBrutalRapers

@Halstrom:

Greetings!

It's good to have framework failsafe (although for rare-used mods it maybe too kind). But for further improvement i think will be better to declare in SCR some "drug-classes" (formlists, like for clothing-evaluation), which could be used by mods for their purposes (add, check for, use on actors). Classes names such as "contraceptive", "will-suppressing", "lust-increasing", "frenzying" come to mind first.
After then, it will be possible to ask modders to clear their mods from "exact item" dependencies.

** i wonder could it possible to toggle "karma-decreasing" effect of bun-aways? May be, penalty for miscarry itself.. but imho not all people would agree even with that.

Also, i have personal :blush: question to you - what special goal is in using nvse' rand function like RAND max min ?

Sorry for late responce, work@work sometimes s realy harsh.

@Halstrom:

Greetings!

It's good to have framework failsafe (although for rare-used mods it maybe too kind). But for further improvement i think will be better to declare in SCR some "drug-classes" (formlists, like for clothing-evaluation), which could be used by mods for their purposes (add, check for, use on actors). Classes names such as "contraceptive", "will-suppressing", "lust-increasing", "frenzying" come to mind first.

After then, it will be possible to ask modders to clear their mods from "exact item" dependencies.

** i wonder could it possible to toggle "karma-decreasing" effect of bun-aways? May be, penalty for miscarry itself.. but imho not all people would agree even with that.

Also, i have personal :blush: question to you - what special goal is in using nvse' rand function like RAND max min ?

Sorry for late responce, work@work sometimes s realy harsh.

Not sure I'm going to do a great deal more with drugs, there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in it. Any ideas or issues for drugging are better reported in that thread.

Hmm maybe I'll reduce the Karma decrease or toggle it with Hardcore mode perhaps?

The NVSE is more random and allows a better scale of values if you want 0-9999 instead of just because if you multiply the standard (0-99) * 100 you still only have 100 possible results rather than 10,000.

• 2 weeks later...
BR version dA04 (BR(dA04-3).rar). More operations with "BR8:iNxCommand" - from BR'side:

0) while br-initialisation runs, it should put BR's modIndex into most significant byte of "BR8:iNxCommand", and set lsb to 1;

this feature does weird, cause its result remains even (while huge). Next time i'll try logical shift operations.

1) when outer'mod request to suspend is detected, BR sets lsb in "BR8:iNxCommand" as acknowledge (that implies what bit0 should be set 0 in  requesting" command);

2) when outer'mod requested to suspend, mcm tooltip about menu point "General\Use Stalkers" says  "All stalking temporary disabled by other mod' nx-request."

3) if user toggles that menu point from "Off" to "On", nx-suspend becomes canceled, with debug message to console and setting "BR8:iNxCommand" to "initial" state (with br'modIndex and 1lsb).

Also in this version mcm-scripts get their iSelf from init-quest (in previous versions both mcm-scripts did that only for first loaded game, if i understand "getGameRestarted" correctly).

Did not tested with SCR newer than august04, sorry. Couple of hours after midnight is my freedom-diet now.

october07 version (BR_dA07.rar), corrected some errors:

1) right realisation of reply "not suspended" (byte-wise: [bR_modIndex][00][00][01]), no more massive console spam;

2) "quick" reaction on nx-request (at script-effect) was not realy quick (lame error);

NB: any incoming nx-request (via nx-variable "BR8:iNxCommand") _must_ have less significant bit set to 0 (talking simply, only even numbers active); when request detected, this bit will be set to 1 by BR, so requesting mod can tell it's request accepted. For now, single form of request is immediate suspend of all stalking; easy way to do that is set nx-var to 252. (binary 11111100, for now any "1" of these is enough to suspend all activity); future plans are to separate timing ("current and next stalkers"\"next spawn"), victims (PC\others) and stalkers (human\bipedal\other creatures).

If requested suspend is canceled (by outer mod or special** user's activity in mcm), BR sets nx var to "not suspended".

Also, vanila cell "Win's hideout" is not touched by BR anymore (container used in "stealing" moved to "Freesid" fictive cell).

** as it said earlier, user can toggle(off-on) mcm-point "Use stalkers" to cancel "suspend" state manualy.

EDIT: forgot to note, PowderGangers and Fiends are now unsafe at daytime, just as legion or animals.

EDIT2: this version tested with SCR&PG ver.Oct(1-3) -- seems OK -- Halstrom, thanks for your attention! (scr&pg "aug04" seems ok too).

• 10 months later...