[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors v2)

Hey guys!

Don't know what happend but after loverslab updated the website layout, some weird things started to happen.

All the previous page from my thread is now gone :s !Dont know why!

edit 1:

Just saw it, the old thread was archived due the size. So now here's my V2 thread.

But i have goods news! I'll release the AC Templar today and i started a new wip:

WIP:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Raiden

tesv2013031610200663.jpg

@Shugotenshi

You're welcome man!You must see Garrus attacking with his sword hehehehhehe

@angrymarine

I couldn't fix it yet bro, i think it's a problem with the model. Because i tried to re-rig and use the model converted to gta4 and i got the same problems.

@mmed

thank you man! About your request, i won't be able to do that unfortunately because i don't have that model here :(

@IronDawid

Thank you my friend ! I'm glad you like those stuffs ;)

Oh i could give it a try but don't know why all those previous pages are gone :s

@alpalia

Oh that's why i didnt understand hehehheheheheh

THank you dude, i'm glad you like them!

I'll download it that mod too, looks so beautiful for what i could see.

@tgpomy

Thank you dude, i'm glad you like it. I'll try the others AC models soon.

@thugstone

Oh that's really strange bro. I've never seen something like that.

Did you export it using the right settings?Because it's weird to get "bugged" only on shadows.

@pollitokfc12

Do you mean Desmon on that jeans plus hood outfit?

@Mizusagi

Thank you brother. I'm happy you like it.

I was about to tell you, that i had the same problem as the other one you sent me. :s

Every time i try to load it on xnalara i got a crash and xps doens't even start when i have it on my data folder. :s

@spike74

I don't have LOL models yet bro, but wheni  get them, i can give them a try.

@destructers

I really don't know why that happens with some guys and not with others users.

Try to play it on high just to test like @megadeath said.

@wolverinehowllet

Thank you brother. Glad yo like it!

@dark_ansem

Thank you man! I'm glad you like it.

I think it'd be pretty hard without custom animation, otherwise it'd look a bit strange.

omFg!! I've been waiting for this!! keep it up man! awesome

Me 2;p can't wait for this;p

Hey guys!

I have been away lately, because i was making my checkups exams to see if everything is fine!

We can't forget our health!

Here are some shots from those DOA5 models i've been workin' on:

WIP

DOA5 Lei Fang Black Dress( i made it shorter to looks hotter)

tesv2013030414024014.jpg

DOA5 Pai chan

tesv2013030621083277.jpg

THey're pretty much done, i just need to make the esp file to post them here.

Also here's my current wip List:

DOA5 Ryu Hayabusa Pack - 90% done I just need to fix those fingers and make the esp file

MGR Raiden - 90% done,i just need to fix the hair and make the esp file.

GOT Armor 3 - 99% done, just need to make the esp file

FFXIII Hope Estheim - 0% i got problems loading the model but i'll try the new one to see if it's okay.

Next WIP

MGR Mistral

DOA 5 Ayane

DOA 5 Kasumi

ME3 Female Shepard

@Allaiya

Thank you , i'm glad you like garrus!

@COLOCO

Gonna take a look at those files brother.

Thanks for the links!

@mizusagi

Really weird brother,! I don't know what happend!

I'll try to load that new one you sent me!Thanks a lot!

@megadeath

That dlc costume is down =\

But i have those Ryu hayabusa from DOA5 here, i just need to fix those damm fingers. After that they're done.

@annko @alpalia

ure i'll try to convert it next week, when i get my current wips done.

That's Rexil blog, he's a good model exporter. He's a brazilian guy too(and so do i) and we sent some models to each others a few months ago.He's also in Xnalra forums!

I don't know if he deleted his mediafire account or if it deleted all his models due those copyrights things(like mediafire deleted mine)

@kain82

Hello my friend. Nice to see you around.

I'm good and what about you?

I'm glad to see you enjoyin' my mods brother. See ya!

@broccolimonster

Thank you brother, I'll release it asap!

@thugstone

I don't think it's possible brother. Because pre-rigged models have different bones( in some cases orignal bones from the game or custom biped bones) .

Skyrim engine try to load the model and search for skyrim bones, when it doens't find them you probably get a CTD.

So i think there's no way to have a model with custom/pre rigged bones in skyrim

@dark_ansem

Thanks man

@kudlacz

It'll be up soon brother

@diegoforfun

--ME3 Female Shepard-- thats what i wait the most ...dude , the day she come out, i become crazy ^^

of course i wait the others too ^^ DoA model is perfect for hand to hand fight with draugr lolol , oh! just curious, do you have in your list some model look good with tropical skyrim ? of course some model look nice with it but maybe you have some rambo or something lol

btw big thanks men, now with tropical skyrim, the crashed normandy and all my N7 guys/girls , skyrim look like an new Mass Effect ^^ very perfect , i try take an picture next time for show you the situation, very cool , thanks and keep up and good luck for your exams  :P 

:D  :D yayyyy, femshep comming  :D  :D

can you release how you do your magic? how you actually rip stuff?

alots of possibility with some good software like 3D ripper DX , thats create an file for blender or other and convert it in nif , inclu in skyrim  and voila ! ^^ easy to say, but a little long and more hard to make ^^ myself i have little difficulty, specially with the nif convertion (due to nifscope error)...

but thats stay the most easy way for rip and convert files for skyrim/oblivion

you can too just take some file already in 3d like .obj ,blend, max etc.. and simply convert it in nif, then add it in game with the Ck and all , easy way too and you can found alots of tutorial on the net and in youtube ^^

the bad things is some version of 3d software and nifscope is not compatible with skyrim and cant make good nif for skyrim :( ..

Game Of Thrones Knight Armor 3 (Weight Slider Support) Released
tesv2013030811325276.jpg

tesv2013030811352825.jpg

@xiondes

No news about that yet, bro =\

@wolverinehowlett

Thank you brother!

Everything is fine \o/

@alpalia

You're wecome brother i'm glad you're enjoyin them in skyrim!Unfortunately i don't have a list bro =\ i couldn't download it yet ( dont know why i dont more than 200kb downloadin' Tropical)may be the distance from the server, since i'm from brazil.

I've been a bit busy latetly to focus on SKyrim mods but i'll try to get those wips finished asap!

@hyper_neptunia

xD yay he's coming!

@dark_ansem

Like @alpalia said brother, i extract a few of them by myself and i get others from websites (like xnalara forums, facepunchmodels etc)

than you'll need the right tools to extrac them to a readable format( like 3ds obj etc). Or get the importer script in some cases.

after you get the model you just need to follow some tutorials, i can post the one i always watch when i forget something. It's very well explained and detailed.

@sysmic

Hey man.

I can give it a try but i need to finish a lot of stuffs first.

So it'd take me time to start workin' on it  and pray for the model don't get black parts after converted to skyrim like Citra( i couldn't find a solution for that yet)

you can creat a playermodel of Sephiroth of FFVII advent children ? I cant find and this is a most player model we need :)

that is not a game. it can't be ripped from it. maybe a Dissidia 012 model would suffice, or the Kingdom Hearts (I/II)?

its possible as long an xnlara model exist..like this one => ^^   http://o0crofty0o.tumblr.com/post/29787532958/sephiroth-from-final-fantasy-vii-crisis-core

hooooolly diego ! you really need take a look at this website , lots of nice model inside, damn crazy ^^ => http://o0crofty0o.tumblr.com/archive

hello diegoforfun, i thank you very much for your great modeling work all your models are looking fantastic :) ! but please can you help with the "DragonAge 2 Desire Demon" PLayermodel I try using every Nord,Imperial and Breton females but the playermodel is not visible. every body if tryed get invisible. what did i wrong? best regards

Mass Effect 3 Female Shepard Engineer Armor Release
tesv2013040714064431.jpg
tesv2013040714040221.jpg

@Alpalia

Hey bro. I just saw you message here so congratulations (better later than never heheheh)

I could work on Female Shepard yesterday and i really liked the result,I made that Engineer armor version.Sorry for making you wait so long.

I hope you like it!

And thanks for the link! I'll take a lookt at that ;)

@jyhad

I can give it a try brother but i need to finish a few wips first.

I think i have that model here.

@dark_ansem

Those are a good option too but i think FFVIII is also extractable.

i Gonna check alpalia's link.

@archagellss

It changes sometime depends on the esp file amount you have  in Skyrim folder.

But it's not a problem, just type help scorpion on console that you'll have the right code :D

@Toren66

hey bro :DYou're welcome , i'm glad you like my mods!

Oh i really don't know bro, i need to take a look at those files firs to tell you anything(because it's one of my oldest mods and i didn't understand about it as i do now)

So i'll do that and i post here telling you what's the problem and how solve it.

EDIT:
Just fixed it @Toren66, it was my fault. I accidentaly changed the esp file when i packed the v3 version!

Download it again, delete the old esp file and extract the new one.

Hey guys I got news about Raiden.I fixed the hair bug!!!

It's pretty much done , i tested and it works really nice! I couldn't find any bugs!

Also i made 3 versions: the masked one, the unmasked one and the clear face one!

I'll show the clear face later!I think i'll be able to post it tomorrow so keep an eye here.

Masked

tesv2013040514395424.jpg

tesv2013040514362844.jpg

Unmasked

78340706.jpg
79305254.jpg
99520704.jpg

@alpalia

You're welcome my friend ! I'm really glad you like it!!

I hope you can have fun with her xD

@avantyr

Those look really nice brother.

But unfortunately i dont have those models here =\

dat raiden look badass assassin....^^ very nice dark brotherhood men...sure babette become jealous with him ^^ or maybe married together he he he XD

look very nice with katana ^^

i try post the pic today with femshep ^^ i have reinstall all steam and skyrim and 8Go of mods :(

edit: sound ok, but i need reinstall all my mod..damn not cool, i thinking the game make an backup or the data folder is not completly deleted but, not, completly deleted i need reinstall all mod :(