Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.6 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

Well, well, well... I didn't think I'd be picking CBBE again since my first install over other bodies in my search for the perfect woman, but hey... Bodyslide is growing in popularity and support, and it's all uphill from there. I mean, why look for the perfect woman when you can create it yourself, right? Kudos to you for these conversions, stuffed_bunny. Going to try these out now after CHSBHC disappointing me in the end.

Just a question though (I did read the info post and browsed the thread, but I may have missed out on this anyway for some reason), are you taking conversion requests? It would be damn sweet if you did, but that's just my two cents.

hi there,

i'm new with cb++. after a few days i got everything propably working with killerkeos armor replacer for cb++!

now, that i met all skyrim ladies with my favorite bodysliders in working armor skins, i wonder how i get armor from alan's armor pack compatible with cb++ body bodysliders.

do i need all the stuff mentioned in post #3?

There's a lot of people that would like to see Alan's armor ported to cbbe++. Unfortunately, there are a lot fewer people with the needed skills. All the armors will have to be converted for use with bodyslide.

i began to work on a single outfit, with out any know-how, i realized it will take hours just on one set. with no way to automate, it is hopeless. : )

Hello. Does anyone know how I can make an armor bodyslide compatible using 3ds max?

To clarify: I have managed to port an armor from CBBE to CBBE ---> UNPB variant, but I want to know how I can automate the process using bodyslide++. Kinda like how it works with the killerkeos compilation. Or is the zip I extracted really just all the meshes of every armor converted to every bodyslide variant? Because I believe it would be larger than 80MB. I'm really just curios: does bodyslide actually edit the meshes somehow or is it just a simple replacer and the meshes must be made manually for every body variant there is? I'm ok either way since I use the cbbe (UNPB variant) I am already in the process of converting most of my armors to this body.

For Bodyslide, instead of making an outfit fit the UNPB body, you make the outfit fit a basic Bodyslide shape body (you can use the body mesh CalienteBody.nif (or something like that) in Bodyslide/ShapeData/CalienteBody).

Import it into 3dsmax and make the outfit fit it everywhere (you may have to add some more vertices here and there by subdividing them). Then copy the CBBE weighting from the body to the outfit, apply the CBBE skeleton and export it as a NIF file. You then have to put that one into a new folder of yours in the ShapeData folder of Bodyslide.

The next step is to export a body.obj and an outfit.obj file (for each object of the model) using the tool "NifSkope" (or 3dsmax probably) and use the script for the program "Rebol View" (google it), which are included in stuffed's posts here, for them. Put the generated .bsd slider files into your ShapeData folder.

For making your new Bodyslide outfit appear in Bodyslide you'll have to create a new slider set .xml file in the SliderSets folder. Use existing ones for reference (you'll have to type in the name of your outfit mesh and all of the .bsd files manually etc.). Also add your outfit to the CB++ group in "SliderGroups/CB++.xml".

A lot of work, right? :P

Actually everything up to exporting .obj files and using a script is quite easy. I already converted alyn shirs armor to cbbe(unpb) and it was actually quite easy so making it bodyslide compatible cant be much harder than that. Thanks alot for taking the time to explain it. :-)

Actually everything up to exporting .obj files and using a script is quite easy. I already converted alyn shirs armor to cbbe(unpb) and it was actually quite easy so making it bodyslide compatible cant be much harder than that. Thanks alot for taking the time to explain it. :-)

Well, if you think the mesh conversion was easy, then please send me the mesh and obj files prepared for the cbbe base shape (and tbbp if you happen to have done that one... it's just a weight painting difference) and I'll have a go at creating the sliderset. My problem is I cannot get the hang of either Blender or 3DS, but I'm willing to take a shot at the grunt work of generating the sliders and creating the xml file.

Well, if you think the mesh conversion was easy, then please send me the mesh and obj files prepared for the cbbe base shape (and tbbp if you happen to have done that one... it's just a weight painting difference) and I'll have a go at creating the sliderset. My problem is I cannot get the hang of either Blender or 3DS, but I'm willing to take a shot at the grunt work of generating the sliders and creating the xml file.

Sounds like a good idea. I haven't converted it to the base shape but i will get on it now.

EDIT: Actually now that I look at it, it is already converted to the default body cause it's CBBE (duh! xD) so i guess exporting the .obj files is the next step but now I am confused:

The armor is made to have 2 variants: 1 and 0, 1 is for full weight slider and 0 is for 0 weight slider and anything in between the game dynamically adapts, but the base shape in calientebody is only 1 and it's the full weight version... what now?

EDIT2: Also In case anyone knows, I converted both 1 and 0 to CBBE (UNPB) but my weight slider does not work, only 1 and 0 positions work:

(ignore the boots on 0 I haven't converted them yet)

Alynshir01_zps73dd2aef.jpg

alynshir1_zpse725411f.jpg

Alynshir0_zpsa751c565.jpg

Sounds like a good idea. I haven't converted it to the base shape but i will get on it now.

EDIT: Actually now that I look at it, it is already converted to the default body cause it's CBBE (duh! xD) so i guess exporting the .obj files is the next step but now I am confused:

The armor is made to have 2 variants: 1 and 0, 1 is for full weight slider and 0 is for 0 weight slider and anything in between the game dynamically adapts, but the base shape in calientebody is only 1 and it's the full weight version... what now?

EDIT2: Also In case anyone knows, I converted both 1 and 0 to CBBE (UNPB) but my weight slider does not work, only 1 and 0 positions work:

You have added or deleted vertices for the 0 or 1 version. You are only allowed to move vertices between those 2, not add or remove. :P

As for Bodyslide and 0-100% weight slider - as you might already know it automatically generates both of those when you click "Build" in Bodyslide. :)

You have added or deleted vertices for the 0 or 1 version. You are only allowed to move vertices between those 2, not add or remove. :P

As for Bodyslide and 0-100% weight slider - as you might already know it automatically generates both of those when you click "Build" in Bodyslide. :)

That's the thing, I didn't add or remove any vertices...

Maybe the weighting has to be the exact same, too? (copy from body_0 to outfit_0 and then make outfit_0 fit body_1 to get outfit_1 without changing the weighting :P )

oh jesus that would take a while. Seems easier to make it bodyslide compatible hahaha xD.

I read the slidermaker tutorial by caliente and it seems that to make it bodyslide compatible manually (without the script) I would have to create a variant of the outfit for every separate part of the CBBE body from what I understand or something like that I have no idea... I'm more of a trial and error kind of guy... i never got along with instruction manuals. Also I cannot for the life of me understand how to use that rebol script.

Maybe the weighting has to be the exact same, too? (copy from body_0 to outfit_0 and then make outfit_0 fit body_1 to get outfit_1 without changing the weighting :P )

oh jesus that would take a while. Seems easier to make it bodyslide compatible hahaha xD.

I read the slidermaker tutorial by caliente and it seems that to make it bodyslide compatible manually (without the script) I would have to create a variant of the outfit for every separate part of the CBBE body from what I understand or something like that I have no idea... I'm more of a trial and error kind of guy... i never got along with instruction manuals. Also I cannot for the life of me understand how to use that rebol script.

Yeah, you would have your base mesh and then you create an .obj for each slider where the .obj represents what the slider will do to the body at 100%. Using the slider maker that is. The script basically does this automatically for every slider. It's faster. Way faster.

I am having some trouble using Kleos sliders . When I use any of Kleos sliders( I do not have this problem with other sliders) I get this weird result shown in the picture showing thw wench outfit . I experience similar results with the other Kleos sliders as well.

Note: I have tried doing a clean install but the problem persist. Also none of the sliders is above 100%

Can anyone help?

post-126848-0-05920600-1365015896_thumb.png

I am having some trouble using Kleos sliders . When I use any of Kleos sliders( I do not have this problem with other sliders) I get this weird result shown in the picture showing thw wench outfit . I experience similar results with the other Kleos sliders as well.

Note: I have tried doing a clean install but the problem persist. Also none of the sliders is above 100%

Can anyone help?

Are you using the optional dress sliders? I've found that clipping is quite common on those slider sets.

Can anyone help?

Are you using the optional dress sliders? I've found that clipping is quite common on those slider sets.

no I am just using the 'Normal' sliders

I am having a problem. I have decided to try using the outfit porting tool and I have gotten stuck in reading the readme. The very first thing I am supposed to do is start NifSkope and open the Bodslide\CBBEshapekeys.nif. I cannot find that file anywhere in any of my archives or any file that has a name even close to that. 

So my question is: where do I find the Bodyslide\CBBEshapekeys.nif file?

I am having a problem. I have decided to try using the outfit porting tool and I have gotten stuck in reading the readme. The very first thing I am supposed to do is start NifSkope and open the Bodslide\CBBEshapekeys.nif. I cannot find that file anywhere in any of my archives or any file that has a name even close to that. 

So my question is: where do I find the Bodyslide\CBBEshapekeys.nif file?

Just use BodySlide\ShapeData\CalienteBody\CalienteBody.nif instead. Open in Nifskope and export the body NiTriShape as OBJ file. Then proceed with the readme.

Hi,

I've got a problem with the cb++ micro bikini. Whenever i try to wear it i get a ctd, if I modified the meshes through the bodyslider program.

Can anybody help me pls?

You require BBP or TBBP  supporting skeletons to be installed. 

when you build a body, does it change just your characters body or every NPC in the game?

All Vanilla races and any custom races that use the vanilla body directories.

do i have to make a batch file or something if i only want to change my own character?

do i have to make a batch file or something if i only want to change my own character?

Does your character use a custom race that uses it's own directories like say, the Monli race?

If not then I'm pretty sure there's no way.

Does your character use a custom race that uses it's own directories like say, the Monli race?

If not then I'm pretty sure there's no way.

i was just thinking about the sliders and how silly some of them are. say you wanted to make your character pregnant; all of a sudden every woman in skyrim is pregnant. ^,^;