Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.6 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

Guest Jenova23

Would it be possible to add Hairy Vaginas Of Skyrim to bodyslide?

If there's a CBBE version. And please pick a mesh or two, can't add all of them.

why is the chubby arm-slider removed from the mak saviors hide?

Now that's a good question...

Hey, ehhh... is it possible to download killerkeo's bodyslide version from another service? (sorry for my bad english, i'm from poland ;p)

CB++ is available on nexus too.

There is no cbbe version I don't think just unpb, unp & tbbp...

Questions

1. How did we get tbbp on some outfits made thus far, did another modder create them for bodyslide?

2. Is there no way to attach pubic hairs to the female body mesh and have it caliente bodyslide compataible?

It would definetaly amp up immersion. :(

Added an optional package for those who like reduced jiggle for TBBP bodies.

Can't guarantee that they're bugfree (Blender export outcome is really out of my control), but they look ok to me.

As one who has not used TBBP yet because the hip sway especially appears way too much (personal taste only), I wondered if this has been toned down in the reduced jiggle package?

Unless it is dramatically reduced I'd stick with BBP for now, I've seen others posting about how the hip sway is in place for children & such when added.  If that has been changed with this mod (so everyone doesn't have the "hooker walk" so to speak) I'd be glad to know and will try out TBBP finally, but otherwise I'd like to know also so I can avoid the trouble of changing all my BBP stuff out for that.

Thanks for any advice :)

Added an optional package for those who like reduced jiggle for TBBP bodies.

Can't guarantee that they're bugfree (Blender export outcome is really out of my control), but they look ok to me.

As one who has not used TBBP yet because the hip sway especially appears way too much (personal taste only), I wondered if this has been toned down in the reduced jiggle package?

Unless it is dramatically reduced I'd stick with BBP for now, I've seen others posting about how the hip sway is in place for children & such when added.  If that has been changed with this mod (so everyone doesn't have the "hooker walk" so to speak) I'd be glad to know and will try out TBBP finally, but otherwise I'd like to know also so I can avoid the trouble of changing all my BBP stuff out for that.

Thanks for any advice :)

The hip sway has nothing to do with the jiggle. That's the animation. Same thing for children/old people doing the hooker walk; there's one female animation that all females will then use. You can use something like pcea so that only the pc uses certain animations, but it's more than I want to mess with.

I'm using regular BBP (xp32's stuff) animations with a TBBP body, and there's really no more jiggle than with other bbp bodies.

Hello! I have a bug to report with your recently released reduced jiggle packages. It would seem that increasing breast scale via the RaceMenu plugin causes some very odd distortion.

fhcfFJf.png

( http://i.imgur.com/fhcfFJf.png In case the image doesn't want to load.)

It would seem when you increase the size of one breast, the other breast's shape bugs out. And just to be clear, having both of them scaled up causes both the breasts to be distorted.

I do hope you can fix this, as I've already fallen in love with the much lower weighting, it just looks so much better! But I need to be able to increase breast scale in RaceMenu.

!!EDIT!!: I did some further testing. The screenshot above was taken with 20% weighting. There doesn't seem to be any issues with the nipple at 40%, though the size of one breast still affects the shape of the other. Maybe that's unavoidable though?

!!EDIT2!!: Okay, nevermind, apparently all the weighting options below the original produce this problem. I'm not sure why the 40% option wasn't causing any issues on one specific occasion, very strange. Only the original nif is giving me breasts that don't have these distortions.

Seems the breast size of the CB++Mak UNPB body is different (larger) than the CB++UNPB body, could this just be a simple mistake made by ChronoTrigger77? Or perhaps a mistake on my end? I fresh Installed in this order BS 1.4.1/BS++EXE/CB++Body/MakVanilla/MakDawngaurd/MakDragonborn/MakVanillaBPP/MakDawnguardBBP/MakDragonbornBBP/CB++Mak

Edit: Attached some screenshots of the problem

post-2721-0-86937500-1363853151_thumb.png

post-2721-0-49872700-1363853270_thumb.png

Hey ho. I got some problems to ask you guys for help.

jglfXZj.jpgjgmFMRb.jpg

W4MfHDU.jpg

First image is about why I can't seem to match the default villager clothing (i.e. clothing, blacksmith clothing, etc) to match the body on the left when it's naked. It usually gets the breasts right but the lower half is all wrong. It also happens vice versa. The default clothing model is right but the nude model is all wrong.

Second image is probably something else that's probably not up your guys' alleys, but part of the breasts are missing. Happens with all low-cut clothing. Don't know why.

Third image is this major clipping issue with the adept robes and the mantled college robes and other minor clipping issues with other armor. Most of the clipping seems to happen when the characters stand still.

All of the armors work fine, barring a few of them with some other problems that probably relate to the size of the breasts I set the slider to. Other mage robes work fine though. Thanks.

Batched Outfits: (Starred = Batched)

Mak Standalone - Dawnguard/Dragonborn/Main*

CB++Nalim*

CB++MakBoots/Main/Dragonborn/Dawnguard replacer*

CB++Makboots/Main/Dragonborn/Dawnguard Standalone

CB++Killer Keos Mods/Dragonborn/Dawnguard/Clothes/Armor*

CB++Footwear - Killer Keo's Skimpy/CVO Retextures/Caliente's Vanilla*

CalienteVanillaClothing/Soldier/Underwear/Armor

CalienteClothing/Soldier/Armor*

CalienteUnderwear

so...  im new here an have only recently gotten skyrim...  i have installed bodyslider, several skin packs, some animations, and i am fairly happy with how things are looking.  the issue im having though is none of the armors seem to fit.  i shaped my own body with bodyslide, and it works in-game when im naked, but whenever i use one of the cbbe armors i found, my body changes to something else. i tried reasing up on some tutorials to see if i could adapt some armor to fit right...  but there isnt anything recent (i was looking at this topic http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5777-request-bodyslide-tutorial-for-dummies/ , but it is almost a year old.  then i ran across this TPPB stuff today.  WTH?  should i be using tppb? cbbe cbb++? 

im willing to try to learn to mod the armor/chothes myself if someone could take a few minutes to help get me up to speed.  any help would be appreciated.

im currently favoring several of the skimpier tera armors, the white, panty-less dynasty armor, lady of death, and the succubus armor.  oh, and bikinis everywhere!.

below are my slider settings:
outfit/body = cb+ bbp

[spoiler=sliders]delbspreset.jpg

and here is how my character looks in-game:
NSFW!

[spoiler=NSFW !]screenshot35sw.jpg

aww, poop.  imageshack didnt like my screenshot

again...  any help or info on what i should be looking at would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance!

so...  im new here an have only recently gotten skyrim...  i have installed bodyslider, several skin packs, some animations, and i am fairly happy with how things are looking.  the issue im having though is none of the armors seem to fit.  i shaped my own body with bodyslide, and it works in-game when im naked, but whenever i use one of the cbbe armors i found, my body changes to something else. i tried reasing up on some tutorials to see if i could adapt some armor to fit right...  but there isnt anything recent (i was looking at this topic http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5777-request-bodyslide-tutorial-for-dummies/ , but it is almost a year old.  then i ran across this TPPB stuff today.  WTH?  should i be using tppb? cbbe cbb++? 

im willing to try to learn to mod the armor/chothes myself if someone could take a few minutes to help get me up to speed.  any help would be appreciated.

im currently favoring several of the skimpier tera armors, the white, panty-less dynasty armor, lady of death, and the succubus armor.  oh, and bikinis everywhere!.

below are my slider settings:

outfit/body = cb+ bbp

and here is how my character looks in-game:

NSFW!

aww, poop.  imageshack didnt like my screenshot

again...  any help or info on what i should be looking at would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum! I'm new here too. :3

My advice: Use ImgUr. It's far more reliable in more ways than one.

thanks, bonnie, i will do that.

i learned that i was using cb+ presets with the regular old cbbe bodyslider exe..  i installed the  C++ exe as well as a metric FCK-ton of presets, and half a dozen of what i suppose are the armor conversions....  then i ran into a dew issues:

using a modified C++ TBBP preset, i found a shape i like for my wood elf, and loaded the game.  right butt-cheek sags like there is no tomorrow.  huge ankle seams, and the feet look like flesh-tone sneakers.  im using caliente's smooth texture from the original cbbe package because i like the way it looks and it matches my face.  the "real" flesh ones are darker than my PC face and look kinda dirty close up.  i LOVE the new boob sway, though, but i couldnt get past the lopsided butt, so i tried out a CB++ BBP preset.  yay, SOME of my armors fit.  sadly, though, they arent the ones i was hoping for.  the super-skimpy dynasty armors arent any different now and the non-skimpy ones give me torpedo tits.  they should be round and sorta bulbous.

also....  maybe its just me, but my character doesnt look like the figure in the preview window.  close though.  boobs are too pointy, and hips and thighs arent as wide and rounded as they should be.

its a step in the right direction though...  im gonna see if i can get the other armor conversions today.  if anyone knows where i can get a conversion for the tera stuff...  i think id wet myself.

im at max weight in game.  i think that is what you mean.

fixed the ankle seam...  if i set the ankle slider to 100 the seam goes away.

i got my hips, waist and butt how i want them.  need to fine tune my boobs now.

then i'll look into converting some of my favorite armors to fit me right

and, ofc...  all the bikinis give me tiny boobs...  sigh

edit:

i also switched back to the skeleton that comes with dragonfly's download and no more saggy lopsided butt cheek.  YAY.

here we go.  round hips, tiny waist, no torpedo boobs

[spoiler=NSFW !]wWh6Dtw.jpg

i also switched back to the skeleton that comes with dragonfly's download and no more saggy lopsided butt cheek.  YAY.

If you were using the XPMS skeleton, you need to make sure to get the TBBP compatibility patch that uses the same 'butt rig' as the original.

I installed this mod along with the killer kleos addon, I created my body and saved it as a preset, and ran a batch build for everything killer kleos excpet dragon born becasue i dont have it. Anyways anytime i try unequipall on a female npc, the game ctds. I tried using the CB ++ Body BBP and CB++ Body and both cause my game to crash when undressing a female npc. I have cherry hotlings bbp installed. Am I missing something?

Edit:

Reinstalled it and tried itt again, its working now but still not sure what was going wrong.

Hello! I have a bug to report with your recently released reduced jiggle packages. It would seem that increasing breast scale via the RaceMenu plugin causes some very odd distortion.

fhcf_FJf.png

It would seem when you increase the size of one breast, the other breast's shape bugs out. And just to be clear, having both of them scaled up causes both the breasts to be distorted.

I do hope you can fix this, as I've already fallen in love with the much lower weighting, it just looks so much better! But I need to be able to increase breast scale in RaceMenu.

!!EDIT!!: I did some further testing. The screenshot above was taken with 20% weighting. There doesn't seem to be any issues with the nipple at 40%, though the size of one breast still affects the shape of the other. Maybe that's unavoidable though?

!!EDIT2!!: Okay, nevermind, apparently all the weighting options below the original produce this problem. I'm not sure why the 40% option wasn't causing any issues on one specific occasion, very strange. Only the original nif is giving me breasts that don't have these distortions.

I'm quoting this because I updated my previous issue. Turns out it's a problem with all the lower weighting options. The lower the weight, the more apparent it is.

Edit: I changed the image provider to PostImage so it should show up now.

Is it me the only one having problem with feet? For some reason my feet and leg don't match and there is a gap in between. I guess it has to do with the ankle slider?

i had that issue too.  leave the ankle slider alone and there is no seam.

Is it me the only one having problem with feet? For some reason my feet and leg don't match and there is a gap in between. I guess it has to do with the ankle slider?

i had that issue too.  leave the ankle slider alone and there is no seam.

Will try. Thanks.

edit: nvm, i will do a clean install of everything.

I'll just leave this here...

CHSBHC Microbikini with breast and butt physics

MicroBikini CB++ Download

[spoiler=Preview]22873.jpg

Hey thesin... any chance you could copy the weight painting from the tbbp base body and post that mesh? I love this bikini but the weight painting appears to be the cbbe weight painting, which is... not good.

Aside from that, it looks pretty great.

Hmm after doing a clean install, none of the extra sliders seem to make a difference to the body generated. Most likely a silly problem on my end but does anyone have any ideas?

Are you using a custom race that uses it's own body directory?

hi there,

i'm new with cb++. after a few days i got everything propably working with killerkeos armor replacer for cb++!

now, that i met all skyrim ladies with my favorite bodysliders in working armor skins, i wonder how i get armor from alan's armor pack compatible with cb++ body bodysliders.

do i need all the stuff mentioned in post #3?

There's a lot of people that would like to see Alan's armor ported to cbbe++. Unfortunately, there are a lot fewer people with the needed skills. All the armors will have to be converted for use with bodyslide.

Hello. Does anyone know how I can make an armor bodyslide compatible using 3ds max?

To clarify: I have managed to port an armor from CBBE to CBBE ---> UNPB variant, but I want to know how I can automate the process using bodyslide++. Kinda like how it works with the killerkeos compilation. Or is the zip I extracted really just all the meshes of every armor converted to every bodyslide variant? Because I believe it would be larger than 80MB. I'm really just curios: does bodyslide actually edit the meshes somehow or is it just a simple replacer and the meshes must be made manually for every body variant there is? I'm ok either way since I use the cbbe (UNPB variant) I am already in the process of converting most of my armors to this body.