(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

Dragonfly0124

Does anyone know where the animation that utilizes butt bones is? as seen

I have the UNPB meshes and butt animation fix from XP32 located here

I am working on a heavily altered unp body right now with large hips and butt though I need these animations to complete it (really don't want to make them myself) and I will share on LL when complete.

If dragonfly has gone MIA, is there someone else that could pick this up? The basics of the animations are great, but something like the butt and boob jiggle combined with either the vanilla walk or even xp32's walk would be perfect.

...And a permanent fix (that does not make you sink into the horse satle) for the crushed breast issues on some races also...and a NEXUS release so as to eventually see some TBBP armors :cool:

the mod needs to be finished and none of us either have time or in my case know how to (or have the right programs to) edit hkx files. ad as for animations XP32 is MIA as well so i wouldnt expect much from him.

*her... and fuck. I'm about to start a new gig for the second time in six months, so I've been doing all of nothing on the learning 3DS/blender front for the last few weeks. I would just hate for tbbp to become some little orphaned thing that could have been so great but got dropped because the original author got bored or whatever after a few weeks.

If dragonfly has gone MIA, is there someone else that could pick this up? The basics of the animations are great, but something like the butt and boob jiggle combined with either the vanilla walk or even xp32's walk would be perfect.

...And a permanent fix (that does not make you sink into the horse satle) for the crushed breast issues on some races also...and a NEXUS release so as to eventually see some TBBP armors :cool:

the mod needs to be finished and none of us either have time or in my case know how to (or have the right programs to) edit hkx files. ad as for animations XP32 is MIA as well so i wouldnt expect much from him.

*her... and fuck. I'm about to start a new gig for the second time in six months, so I've been doing all of nothing on the learning 3DS/blender front for the last few weeks. I would just hate for tbbp to become some little orphaned thing that could have been so great but got dropped because the original author got bored or whatever after a few weeks.

if he dusnt show up some time next month then i beleave someone can take over the project without getting in trouble

So, now i am using this mod, with some other mods. First, i got racemenu for bigger boobs. Second i got tbbp from this topic. Third i got the CHSBHC V3-T from the nexus for even better boobs. But, does anyone knows how i could get a bigger booty/ass/hips? The "Glute" slider from racemenu is great, but it looks weird. Anyone?

I forever regret losing the 50% larger breast skeleton. Is there a chance anyone else has it? Or if anyone can come up with a sort of replacement?

RaceMenu is able to scale up breasts the exact same way, though of course it only affects you rather than everyone who uses that skeleton. It's pretty easy to do in NifSkope if you need to.

So, now i am using this mod, with some other mods. First, i got racemenu for bigger boobs. Second i got tbbp from this topic. Third i got the CHSBHC V3-T from the nexus for even better boobs. But, does anyone knows how i could get a bigger booty/ass/hips? The "Glute" slider from racemenu is great, but it looks weird. Anyone?

Not related to your question, but you should use my RaceMenuPlugin fix:

For those enjoying scaling this body around with RaceMenu, I fixed some bugs with RaceMenuPlugin & RaceMenuPlugin Extender that was keeping certain things like Breast Curve, Butt, and Pelvis from saving appropriately.

The new sliders require a little reading up on because they can make your feet clip into the ground: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32386

I asked the RaceMenu author to incorporate my fixes and maybe include all these extra sliders from extended sliders in by default. But until then, here you go LL.

Oh, and the 'cap' of 3 on the breasts was increased to '9', I did that for Jerbsinator in particular.

Enjoy! And please Like my post if you use it.

Thanks! 

But, i have the issue with the not saving :(

Could you update us when it does save the changes to the pelvis etc?

Thank!

Odd, someone said it was working fine, but the breast caps weren't at 9 like I said (my mistake there).

I updated the previous link with the new one, and here's the new one again: https://mega.co.nz/#!pcR0iBxR!RAlg2QC0SJGcjoxjj6sjTSmJMu9zfsKskzM7SPd06Uk

Let me know if there's any problems.

RaceMenu updated to 1.4.8 today. It fixed the bug with certain sliders not saving but it still lacks the new sliders (and the breast cap of 9 for Jerbs).

So here it is with the new sliders, I used the new Modder Resources that were put out and went over the script with a fine tooth comb. I actually found an EndIf out of place which may have prevented males from getting the bicep sliders.

Here it is, enjoy: https://mega.co.nz/#!pcR0iBxR!RAlg2QC0SJGcjoxjj6sjTSmJMu9zfsKskzM7SPd06Uk

Seems someone made a new runway type walk but I think you need to be an active forum member.

Price: 10 Jinyuan?

hip shake by ha ha smile

Not worth 10g. Anybody keep up with Arrow&Knee animations notice this speed up version of old files

while back ago. Old files had all nice sexy animations, combat animations plus kung fu attacks. I wasted

10g just see what this was about. Somebody had be test dummy. :(

I'm using TBBP + CHSBHC V3-T body as I found out that combined with 50% larger breast skeleton it gives the real jiggle (larger size wont matter at all haha). Question is, as I would like to check if I could see the butt "physics" as well, if it's simply done by installing the XPMS + fix like instructed. I dont mind crushed breast issue in dead enemies. Problem is also the following:

XPMS uses these files: skeleton.female.hkx, skeleton.female.nif and skeletonbeast.female.nif

50% larger skeleton uses these files: skeleton.female.nif and skeletonbeast.female.nif

Will it work properly if 50% larger breast skeleton overwrites those two files?

I'm using TBBP + CHSBHC V3-T body as I found out that combined with 50% larger breast skeleton it gives the real jiggle (larger size wont matter at all haha). Question is, as I would like to check if I could see the butt "physics" as well, if it's simply done by installing the XPMS + fix like instructed. I dont mind crushed breast issue in dead enemies. Problem is also the following:

XPMS uses these files: skeleton.female.hkx, skeleton.female.nif and skeletonbeast.female.nif

50% larger skeleton uses these files: skeleton.female.nif and skeletonbeast.female.nif

Will it work properly if 50% larger breast skeleton overwrites those two files?

if you over write the XPMS skeletons then what is the point of even installing XPMS?

Stupid question, and it might've been answered already somewhere in the 4 pages...but can you use this with UNPB, and will you still be able to use UNPB clothing with it?

if you use UNPB and want UNPB TBBP  go here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27579 and download one of the UNPB TBBP bodies.

I downloaded a TBBP body, and when I went to remove my outfits, I ctd. 

Stupid question, and it might've been answered already somewhere in the 4 pages...but can you use this with UNPB, and will you still be able to use UNPB clothing with it?

if you use UNPB and want UNPB TBBP  go here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27579 and download one of the UNPB TBBP bodies.

I downloaded a TBBP body, and when I went to remove my outfits, I ctd. 

U need a skeleton.

Archived