Armor Conversions for YII - Techniques-Labors *COTS*

sid1373, on 17 Mar 2013 - 11:09, said:

myuhinny, on 15 Mar 2013 - 18:38, said:
I figured that was what Ashel did since he did it to the what mod is this thread. I tried to find the old one but gave up after awhile couldn't even seem to find old posts in the profile so I ended up having to try to search 3dm for the animations a person was asking me about the hard way instead of just back tracking to the one I posted in here. Finally found it good thing 2 of the letters on the rar were in English it popped up fairly quickly. I just had to check this outfit on that I saw on steam it actually looks pretty good and found a prewar outfit from following a blog post in the what mod is this thread and a pink retexture of the osare maid outfit.

2013-03-15_00056.jpg2013-03-15_00057.jpg2013-03-15_00058.jpg2013-03-15_00059.jpg2013-03-15_00060.jpg2013-03-15_00061.jpg2013-03-14_00021.jpg

Hey Myuhinny here is the original forum topic.. incase there is something there you are looking for.. i still had it bookmarked....
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8471-armors-for-yii-techniques-labors-children-of-the-sky/

Thanks I had already found the link I was looking for when I posted that. Had no need to bookmark since I can find any and everything needed going through profile then content then posts to find all of my newest posts easily without bookmarks and a lot of the older ones. I have so many bookmarks I can't even free scroll them anymore with the mouse wheel I have to put the pointer at the bottom and let it scroll scroll itself.

Haha, Very true exactly what I thought when I saw the character.  The costume on the other hand looked pretty good and yes I agree that the shield needs some touch ups.

As a side note, I know I saw it somewhere that there was a Cassandra Cain: Batgirl outfit somewhere to down load.  I just don't remember where I saw it, was hoping that one or a few other DC outfits could be made.  For special Nerd Fans like myself... would be so cool to have one room of Mannequin mood with DC costumes... and another for anime ones that I like.  I loved it when I came across BlackStarShooter for CoTS.  I HAD to get that one.  Nerd-gasm.  (Devil May Cry... not so much).

Though I do want to know... where the hell do you get those swords I see in some of the screen shots??? I found a DL that put Katanas in game based on the different craftable items, IOW Eboy Katana, Deadric Katana, etc... but not the Black with Red Writing or the White one.

I did find a Bleach DL with different weapons... was looking to get Ishida's bow... sadly it's not available anymore moved to some site I can't acess.  Point being a CoTS Shingami sized robe would be awesome, with different arm bands for each of the 13 districts.  (though I'd make the arm bands simple, 1 arm band and 1 of 13 textures applied to it).

So many ideas and still not enough knowledge to do them all... I'll just keep at my Mannequin's for know till my knowledge gets up :P

I know I've seen the batgirl one somewhere, cant remember.  The red swords were a photoshop experiment gone wild. It came out looking way better than I thought it would.  Never have gotten around to finishing them. Most of the other ones come from MoreKontent from nexus. As for the shingami robe, I'm actual working on several things like that. Saw an image of something that got me thinking that way. 

Haha, Very true exactly what I thought when I saw the character.  The costume on the other hand looked pretty good and yes I agree that the shield needs some touch ups.

As a side note, I know I saw it somewhere that there was a Cassandra Cain: Batgirl outfit somewhere to down load.  I just don't remember where I saw it, was hoping that one or a few other DC outfits could be made.  For special Nerd Fans like myself... would be so cool to have one room of Mannequin mood with DC costumes... and another for anime ones that I like.  I loved it when I came across BlackStarShooter for CoTS.  I HAD to get that one.  Nerd-gasm.  (Devil May Cry... not so much).

Though I do want to know... where the hell do you get those swords I see in some of the screen shots??? I found a DL that put Katanas in game based on the different craftable items, IOW Eboy Katana, Deadric Katana, etc... but not the Black with Red Writing or the White one.

I did find a Bleach DL with different weapons... was looking to get Ishida's bow... sadly it's not available anymore moved to some site I can't acess.  Point being a CoTS Shingami sized robe would be awesome, with different arm bands for each of the 13 districts.  (though I'd make the arm bands simple, 1 arm band and 1 of 13 textures applied to it).

So many ideas and still not enough knowledge to do them all... I'll just keep at my Mannequin's for know till my knowledge gets up :P

the katana's or oriental curve swords I do know a mod named immerse weapons adds a lot of weapons to the game, a lot of them I noticed tend to be katana like weapons.

speaking of bleach... I want Rukia as a follower =3

May i ask, What weapon mod is that? :P

Changed the colore on this,  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3774

That looks great Lostdaywalker, hope you have a new release soon :P

Still needs work. Remade most of it, Too high poly.

Any news about slider versions of your armors Lostdaywalker?

Which ones are you looking for?

dat hat

I like the hat. Its just a cone, so I remade it to reduce poly count. 

Not many, due to the fact that hats cannot automatically adjust to your hair height. Depending on you hair, that can be too high or too low, or clip like mad.  The one I just did has the hair added to the hat. You also cannot change hair color.  You have to have multiple hats with a different hair color. 

Lets ask our resident skyrim fashion expert. :P

Hey Myuhinni!!

Which ones are you looking for?

To be certain here's the list i wanted most:

Lich king armor (light)

Dark Sister

SunMage

Void Armor

Daedric Assassin

BrookFoot's MashUp Compilation (any of it)

Tribal Might

Warden

Dynasty

Fox 16, Nightingale Armor and daedric chainmail form Flat pack

I like abs-showing armor so much.

btw LDW, can u make helm like this?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

To be certain here's the list i wanted most:

I like abs-showing armor so much.

tera skull armor                           Super Easy enough

Lich king armor (light)                Easy enough.

Dark Sister                                 Easy Enough  

SunMage                                    Easy Enough  

Void Armor                                  Same body http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11871

Daedric Assassin                        No body so this works fine http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16103

BrookFoot's MashUp Compilation (any of it)    Same Body http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20415

Tribal Might                             Can do

Warden                                   Can Do

Dynasty                                   Can Do

Fox 16,                                    Can Do

Nightingale Armor                    Can do

daedric chainmail form Flat pack    Thought I did? 

Think you did the normal one. Flatpack is the one with the skirt if i am not mistaken. 

Btw, what do i need to use to add slidersupport myself? 

I have Blender and Slilverlight installed. (speaking of Silverlight, slidersupport for Skimpy Silverlifgt would be awesome too) i tried using this guide :

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Skyrim._Part_1

It overwhelmed me. :(

Not all that computer savvy. 

Yes, you did and it is awesome, but i was speaking about this one(and a skirt variant):post-48614-0-90194200-1363853335_thumb.jpg

tera skull armor                           Super Easy enough

Lich king armor (light)                Easy enough.

Dark Sister                                 Easy Enough  

SunMage                                    Easy Enough  

Void Armor                                  Same body http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11871

Daedric Assassin                        No body so this works fine http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16103

BrookFoot's MashUp Compilation (any of it)    Same Body http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20415

Tribal Might                             Can do

Warden                                   Can Do

Dynasty                                   Can Do

Fox 16,                                    Can Do

Nightingale Armor                    Can do

I'm so glad to know that :)