Just taking a breather

Guest flingingfeces

Guest flingingfeces

Hey just wanted let everyone know I'm going to be gone for a bit or at least until Skyrim hits. I'm not mad at anyone or anything I've just got a ton of other stuff that I need to be taking care of.

I'll still be poking in and out though.:D Have fun and see everyone later.

Ok...Ok...we will let you go for just a bit, just as long as you promise to return with more jiggly bouncing greatness for us to stare and drool over!!!!!!!

Seriously, thanks for the vids you have made!

(mutters....now maybe I won't loose hours at a time staring at his damn avatar and forgetting what the hell I was supposed to be doing.......)

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok...Ok...we will let you go for just a bit' date=' just as long as you promise to return with more jiggly bouncing greatness for us to stare and drool over!!!!!!!

Seriously, thanks for the vids you have made!

(mutters....now maybe I won't loose hours at a time staring at his damn avatar and forgetting what the hell I was supposed to be doing.......)

:)

[/quote']

^ this. dont forget to come back though! take care & seeya :rolleyes:

Take care of things that need your attention FF, but most of all, take very good care of yourself. I've no doubt you will return refreshed with new wonders to post.

I was a re-enactor for 25 years. I travelled all over the UK and loved every moment of it, entertaining the public and staying in ancient castles and various ruins. Every so often, no matter how much I loved what I did, I would have to take a break occasionally and do something completely different. What you're doing makes perfect sense to me. It stops one going "stale".

Archived